Yandere Roblox Piggy Oneshots...

By WritaSoniaDaGret

"I'm the animal you see here. I love you. But this will be a mentally unstable love." Piggy but psychologica... More

Info and Request Box
Story List
I Always Got Your Back! (Yandere!Zizzy x Reader)
Buried. Retrieved. Cherished. (Yandere!Mimi x Reader)
Little Supporter~ (Yandere!Mousy x Reader) (🩸)
Booty (Yandere!Male!Ghosty x Reader)
Substitute for Security (Yandere!Robby x Reader) (with a little bit of🩸)
The Blood Dotted by Tendency (Yandere!Willow x Female!Reader)
Verbal Defence (Yandere!Torcher x Reader x Yandere!Soldier)
Your Strength, My Only Motivation (Yandere!Torcher x Soldier)
More Than Irritating And Delusional (Yandere!Sheepy x Reader)
Valuable Puppet (Yandere!Mr. Stitchy x Crove)
"You deserve to live, kid." (Yandere!Willow and Male!Child!Reader) (Short)
Precious Living Soul (Yandere!Crove x Male!Reader)
The Adorable Rabbit (Yandere!Mousy x Bunny)
Sickly Sweet (Yandere!Bunny x Reader)
A Surprise for You! (Yandere!Clowny x Fem!Reader) (Short)
Abnormal Devotion in the Snow (Yandere!Male!Frostiggy x Fem!Reader)
Behind your Back... (Yandere!Tigry x Reader)
A Favor for an Opportunity (Yandere!Doggy x Rash)
Grand Dinner by Yours Truly (Yandere!Kitty x Reader) (🩸)
Engulfed in Dark Devotion (Yandere!Mr. Stitchy x Fem!Reader)
Beloved Flower (Yandere!Mr. P x Mrs. P) (Human AU)
Smothering Memories (Yandere!Memory x Reader)
Some Assistance (Yandere!Robby x Dinopiggy)
Meant to Match Each Other (Yandere!Mimi x Giraffy)
Wish Supported (Yandere!Fem!Budgey and Male!Child!Reader)
Protected Homie (Yandere!Doggy x Reader)
Perfect Being (Yandere!Devil x Reader)
Remember and Care (Yandere!Pony x Reader)
Gullible (Yandere!Willow x Male!Safe Place!Reader)
A Helping Hand (Yandere!Robby x Blind!Reader)
--Miscellaneous Line--
Under my Cybernetic Eyes (Yandere!Robby x Reader)
Be The One for You (Yandere!Mousy x Reader) (with a little bit of 🩸)
Fulfilling My Loyalty. (Yandere!Zizzy x Reader)
"Fulfilling my Loyalty." Alternate Ending
"Little Supporter~" Alternate Ending
(APRIL FOOLS) I Always Got Your Back! - The Remake
--Author's Note Line--
Questions and Answers (aka Q&A)
The Ending

More Than Those Donuts (Yandere!Poley x Fem!Reader)

2.1K 28 29
By WritaSoniaDaGret

Requested by XxAngelicFoxfallsxX

------------------------------------------------------------

Days and days, you have been working as a donut seller. You were known as one of the best donut makers in Lucella. All the money you earned every day, worth about a hundred dollars and everyone has been expecting every update you want to add to your flavor collections.

With those dreamy experiences, you wonder if you could have your donut factory and produce them so all of them can have a taste of it.

There are many types of people you've seen; the shopkeeper, teenagers, and the family. Those people are the common ones you've seen. They would always approach you with nice words.

------------------------------------------------------

After working until night and cleaned the place, you labeled your store "closed" as you walked on your way back home, glancing around to avoid any sneak attacks launched at you. You bet you are going to get attacked by one of them…

This time for the night, the lamps were lighting up fine and there was no trash littered around.

Every time you stepped, you prepared your arms and your fists to defend yourself, expecting some fist attacks from them and your body bruised. Sometimes, you also met a police officer passing by on your tracks and he seems to be smiling at you every time you made contact with his eyes.

Now back to the scenario you were in, you kept looking around.

After some minutes passing by, they didn't come with their weapons on. It seems like all of them are sleeping today, or either they already have enough resources for themselves. Guess it was your first lucky day.

Taking a deep breath, you greeted your own house and lay down on the sofa for a while, feeling great for the next day of your donut shop. Looking up at the ceiling, your eyes were about to close, falling into your sleep and embrace the dreams that arrive in your mind.

------------------------------------------------------

Now it's another happy day for your job. You set foot to your store and set it open. As you idle at your counter, you watched some citizens walking on the pedestrian path. The lesser the customers appearing in your store, the more you get bored that you want to sleep with the ticking clock on the wall.

Before falling asleep, the door was opened, making your eyes wide open. A grey raccoon stepped into your store as he held a crowbar tightly, and you had seen his form almost every time.

"Hey, you…" His deep voice muttered to you, making your soul tremble in fear.

"Give me your donuts or else!" He roared, as his hands tugged on your clothes, bringing you closer to him harshly. It caused you to almost trip to your table. You wanted to fight this guy back, but he seems to be stronger and you seem to be not good at physical defense. All you have is yelling to get him in the right way, even though those words you spat don't work on burglars like him.

"Give it now!" His hand on your clothes clenched tighter like someone trying to rip someone's clothes. You tried to pull away and dig your pockets for your cellphone to call for support, but that might make him raise his crowbar and bang it straight to your head.

In the end, you had no choice but to let him take the donuts and spare your life. He was more than glad as he swiped every donut he sees and ran away.

"Not today!" Somebody barged the door open, crashing into Rash's entire body. Your eyes are wide open as you see the police officer doing his deeds on protecting people. Aside from beating his body up until they can't fight back, he saved your donuts by placing them on a piece of thick tissue.

With him kicked out from the store, he turned around, his eyes landed on you, "Are you okay, miss?"

As he approached your counter, he served the stolen donuts he got from the burglar's dirty hands.

You nodded while fixing your clothes and removing the dirt that latched on your clothes when the stealing incident happened.

"That's good to hear." He said, tipping his blue-colored police hat, "Anyways, I'll have these donuts that raccoon stole. Don't worry, I'll pay."

The police officer winked as he dropped some money for you. Before he turned his heels away, you tapped on his shoulder.

"Yes?" He replied as he took a bite from the donut.

"Can we get to know each other?"

"I don't mind. I like to have conversations with a worker. Especially when I don't have anything else to do." Poley said, sitting on one of the customer's seats while resting his chin on his palms.

"Why don't you have a seat with me?" The polar bear gestured his hands to let you sit with him, what nice words.

Talking to a police officer is a special event since every time the customers enter, they don't start up conversations as they only sat on their seats and enjoy the donuts. What makes it even special is that he wasn't the rude police officer who roared at people disturbing their business; that's what you always wanted.

Any conversation brought by you is always allowed, as it made Poley had fun talking with you. Until then, the bell dinged on his mind, reminding him to continue his current job. Saying goodbye to you, he passed you a note of his phone number through a blank piece of paper you had from your notes.

From that chit-chat you experienced, you caught a glimpse of uncommon facts about him; he's a transfer police officer.

Simultaneously, things have turned back to what happened yesterday. More same types of customers assembling at your cashier counter for some sweet various donuts. So yeah, there goes money littering on you.

------------------------------------------------------

Those donuts are sure tasty, with some special effects you applied to it, such as the feeling of snow. It was also one of the flavors the polar bear himself was wishing for.

But he must do his usual job to prevent himself from getting downgraded.

Arrest, reassure and guard. That's all he had given by his chief. Even though the temperature doesn't suit his taste, he got to do what he has to do. Hopefully, he made a friend who has been cheering up with him or give him new styles of talking.

That would be Doggy.

"Got something special happening to your head, friend?" He leaned next to him while drinking some coffee to keep him up for the next mission.

"Once tasted the best donuts, its unique effects spark like it's real."

"Great job, man. You found the best donut store in there." He said, throwing his hands with the empty glass to the table. The police officer handed him one of the donuts on his other hand.

"As long as the dressing doesn't have chocolates," Doggy added before Poley's other hand swooped into his hand. Poley chuckled as he gave him another one. Every time he ate those donuts, he feels like he grows interested in you and wonders if he could invite you to hang out with him after his work is done.

As they heard the chief blurting at them to get their muscles moving, they both separated for their duty.

------------------------------------------------------

Whilst you get some money, you wanted to get to know about that police officer you've met besides from sitting around, feeling loneliness trampling your life, or when he is busy, you want to take another break by cooking your food for lunch or go buy some.

When it comes to an outside food basis, a small amount would be enough to stabilize your hunger, because who knows when eating a large portion of it might be a hard deal because when you feel full, you got to carry it back to the fridge and cook or warm it only if you felt you wanted to eat it again.

After finishing your meal, you seem to be stumbling at the same person again. His eyes darted towards yours, as his lips flashed a smile at you. Other than that, you asked yourself a question about why he has been appearing on your everyday tracks. There are no other doubts that can accompany it.

Even though you've distanced yourself, his eyes were still locking on you while he was walking away too. Theorizing about what he has been doing, he seems to have an alluring aura on his eyes.

After he faced away, you could finally walk without any awkward stares landing on you. Going back to your donut store, you've seen people landing up on the line and they seem to be patiently waiting for you. You perched on your usual chair as people gave you some orders for your various donut collections.

------------------------------------------------------

Poley traveled to your donut store and started peering at those customers you've had. He then started to get worried. Somehow, the customers might be a wolf in a sheep's clothing, because he knew you were attacked by them some of the time. Especially when you are returning home.

He was about to prepare himself to unleash his fury, but it's too risky since they are all friendly and haven't shown any deviant spirit. Poley is sometimes the type to get impulsive with these scenarios like this.

Until then, his observations were delayed by one of the female citizens screaming for help. His soul grunted on the inside as he deals with the troublemaker she had.

This made him feel how sometimes big places like cities could be a dangerous place to roam around. Especially when people weren't very careful about meeting the others. He also doesn't want you to experience that kind of life too and wanted to be in charge to spot if they spat truths or lies.

Three days passed, he developed such heavy indulgence in defending someone he cared for, especially you.

The thing is, Doggy is in his life as a good friend of his. He prayed the brown dog hasn't seen his attempted possessive demeanor on a female like you, because who knows he might get downgraded for that.

------------------------------------------------------

Waking up, you finally reached your day off. You hoped he also has a day off too.

With your phone buzzing on your table, presumably Poley, you picked it up and placed it close to your ear, hearing his voice speak through it.

"Hello, (Name)."

"Hi, Poley."

"May I hang out with you? I recently got a day off from my duty."

You hummed positively, making Poley proud. As he ended the call, you're finally happy someone like him would visit your home and you would be glad to spare him some of his favorite donuts made by you.

Until you hear a soft knock on your door. Answering it, it was none other than the kind police officer. The polar bear waved as you greeted him, letting him sit on your sofa. When he spotted a tray of his favorite donuts and cold water, he was fascinated you knew how his species work.

"This house is great."

"Thanks, so what do you want to do?"

"Fancy some television shows?"

"I'd love to."

"Or perhaps want to hear out about my moments at my workplace?"

All of these choices do satisfy you. You chose to hear out his talk and then watch some shows with him. In his workplace, serious cases don't always happen. There would be sometimes some pranks pulled out by one of the police officers, making Doggy ranted into one of them just for that silly trick they pull off.

There is also another scene where somebody switched the names for water and coffee as some ended up throwing the cups into the trash. Hearing it caused you to laugh and imagine those as your friends.

"Sounds funny, is it?" He chuckled, sipping the cold water you gave.

"Anyways, let's watch some comedy." He said, flipping your remote and catch it again while pushing the power button.

At first, he thought you weren't a fan, but since he heard you laugh, he has some thoughts about you that you two could be more than just good friends. He doesn't know how much he held his desire.

He could imagine you and him joke around and laugh together. But that's not all, he needs to do what he had to do with his occupation.

As the show ended, Poley asked you about letting him stay for a day.

"Since I got my day off, I wonder if I can stay at your house for a while?"

"I haven't prepared anything-"

"I will help."

"Alright." You stood up from your sofa as you took away the tray. Poley looked at how you sort it out and cheered for every skill you poured. Until then, something was crashing on the floor, making you alarmed as you suddenly slipped from the contents of that glass. The good thing is, the shattered glass doesn't pierce your skin.

Poley gasped as his cold hands helped you up, they feel like hands after surviving winter for an hour. He knew you sometimes could hurt yourself by those accidents. As soon as you got up properly, you watched him dry the floor and collect the fragments with no regret.

"Thanks for the help, Poley." Congratulating him, you tidy up your clothes as you walked off from the kitchen while twisting your main doorknob. "Anyway, my work started again. See you soon!"

Almost getting out of your house, Poley's hand landed on your shoulder.

"I suggest you bring me because I want to know some facts about your store. It would be more fun." He said, hands tracing down to your hand, and hold it. You have no reason why he would offer himself to come to see your work like a fan ordering them to do their work as they compliment your skills.

Since you don't want to trash away from his reputation, you let him go with you. This is the first time you've invited a male for a tour of your shop. Mostly, you invited your female friends to come to roam around your restaurant and tried one of your homemade donuts, but this is the opposite version of your usual free time event.

Entering your restaurant with a bunch of people, you saw Kitty.

"Oh! Kitty!!" You approached her with a cheerful grin. She replied with such a positive attitude and handshake. For Poley, it's bad news. You met someone he didn't know before he met you.

With his baton still brought around, he waited until Kitty was out of your sight and then scared her off so she won't be talking to you again like for days. That is so he got the chance to talk to you more.

For someone who has good skills in being a police officer, he can't help it when he falls for someone who understands what he is. He sat down on one of the seats, spying on your interaction between you and the cat.

Then, he overheard some customers sharing rumors about Kitty. His eyes widened. The moment he heard the word "mischievous" made him feel that you're going to be endangered by them once Kitty hung out with you alone. He doesn't want to lose a recent famous donut seller, because if he does; who would make that cold-sensation flavor for him?

According to his point of view, she was just wearing pink clothes and those clothes don't seem to look like them, resulting in him not believing what the customers said, so he left them alone and keep an eye on you.

He saw Kitty standing beside you, helping you to serve the donuts to their prospective customers.

------------------------------------------------------

After Kitty left, he got the chance to talk to you. As you work on your other orders, you could hear a tap on your counter. You rotated, seeing him again. It's not like its a bad news or anything, but you felt like he was craving for some little attention from you. Keep that in mind, you might earn a fanboy.

"Is that chef your good friend?" The polar bear questioned, his arms crossed.

You can't disavow him; he might bawl angrily to you for it. To be honest, Poley is now acting protective of you due to these types of questions he asked, so it could be a possibility. With a slight nod and a smile worn on you, he continued,

"Oh, is she nice to you?" Again with those questions that pushed you further beyond. You used your same method.

"Okay- wait. I need to go for a bit. Be right back!" Poley sauntered to the restroom.

Focusing back on your work, the time struck the closing time. Finally, free time at last…

When your hands are about to prepare some cleaning tools, your eyes stumbled into the last customer, and they seem to be talkative.

"How's your day?" He said, flashing a nice grin to you, making you appreciate it.

"I'm fine, so what would you like to order?"

"Maybe chocolate?"

"Will do!" You smiled as you take the donut from your stock with plastic gloves and contain it with a tissue.

"Thanks! Say, I heard that you're pretty kind. Wanna chat with me for a bit?"

The customer brought you to his seat as he introduced himself. Before that happened, a cold hand suddenly yank you out from the customer's seat as you were about to trip over to the ground. Without looking at his face, you know it's Poley again.

"Poley?"

"Do you know this man before?" He asked.

"Poley, I just talked to him! Can you give me some time to get to know about him?" You said, trying to pry off from his cold hands.

"Who knows he's suspicious? Now, come, let's get back home." The white-fur animal hoisted you up from the ground as the two of you got out, and of course including the last customer who was hoping you could meet him again.

Looking at him, he seems to feel tense around you. You spot one of his hands clenched tightly and his face wasn't happy at all.

------------------------------------------------------

When you and Poley rested at your home, he seems to be down for a moment. He felt like an exhausted person from running four kilometers. You can sense him breathing heavily. You knew something wrong is going on in his mind.

"Why did you do that to me, Poley?" You tried to comfort him; your left hand touching his shoulder and brushed it gently.

"It's nothing. I'm sorry if you had to see me like that." The polar bear fell asleep on your sofa as you backed off from him, taking a comfortable angle for your little analysis of his current mood.

Little you know, behind his exhausted face, lies down his feelings about you.

------------------------------------------------------

The next day goes normal, but except, Poley will be waiting for your work to be done starting from afternoon while texting with Doggy about something coming up on his mind, either sharing his comedy or anything he likes to start.

For you, it's quite a strange cycle for his day off. It feels like he tried to show off his clothes to people, but nobody pays attention to him. Every hour passed, his eyes darted at you, to see if you were talking to someone suspicious.

Sometimes, he stumbles into a conversation between the guy he met and himself as he asked them if they have been talking to him or not.

Until the time of your closing strikes, he walked up to you and offered you the usual company route. His hand held yours as the two of you made your way back home peacefully.

Suddenly, you were pulled in the dark by a hand with a strong force, letting you go from the police. His eyes widened.

"Remember me?" Your eyes glanced at the familiar raccoon that once tried to steal your donut collection. This time, he was holding you with a crowbar in his hand and his face is more threatening.

"Oh, it's you again."

"You calm yourself down, or this girlfriend or whatever you see them as will be harmed!" You could feel the tip of the crowbar touching your neck as it seems to be digging it into your skin.

The white-fur animal tilted his head downwards, eyebrows twitched upwards, giving a sign that he is currently calming down from the outrage he pulled out.

"I see. Such a coward you are." Rash chuckled playfully as he let the crowbar go of your neck. Not to get involved in the attack, you hid behind Poley. At the time his crowbar about to strike at the skull of his head, Poley kicked his stomach as the crowbar flung out.

You watched those two fistfights as injuries and bruises began to form in front of them.

------------------------------------------------------

Until Rash was panting in many bruises. You told Poley to leave him and arrest him if he sees them again in his police suit.

"Don't worry, I'll do it in a better way. Stay here for a moment." Poley said as he walked to Rash, harshly tugging on his fur, "Rash, you won't see daylight ever again."

His feet injured his nose as blood streamed from his nose, the raccoon groaned in pain as he rubbed his nose with his hand to prevent more blood from flowing out.

Seeing that blood-included scene, you were glad he deserves a punch from Poley. However, you wanted to stop him because you wanted to say that he doesn't have to kill the bad guy, "Poley, that's a bad idea! You might get in trouble-"

He muted you with a little hiss on his lips as he focused on the heavily bruised Rash. You wanted to complain about how he has taken things too far, but you're also afraid he would also be angry towards you.

Rash's eyes then saw a glimpse of his crowbar used by his hands as his attacker strikes on his head, leaving a deep trauma on him as the blood-stained the crowbar itself.

"There, now it's finished. Now let's go-" You refused to take his hand. You know that he was actually dangerous and just do it instead of listening to what you said.

"Come on-"

You carefully stepped back, you ran away from the scene, and never looked back at him. Thinking about him, how could he got the guts to commit a crime in front of you?

Most police officers you've seen in this city never murdered a criminal on the spot and just hand them to the jail, but this police officer you were about to be a good friend is none other than an impulsive murderer on the side of justice.

Back to his point of view, he was suddenly called over by Doggy.

"Hey Poley, what's going on here?" He said, crossing his arms as he spotted Rash's now dead body pooling down on the floor and then your form running away.

"This criminal was a hostile one, Doggy. That's why he needs to be taken down immediately."

"Do you know a lot about this hostile criminal you saw, friend?" He continued asking as Poley explained everything he knew about Rash's behavior and what his goal is. While sharing the information about it, he hoped Doggy won't leave any suspicions on his statements.

"Is that all?"

"That's all I heard, Doggy. Now excuse me, I have to continue my way back home."

"Alright, remember to take care of yourself."

------------------------------------------------------

You can't believe how sensitive he is. He just held a grudge on Rash randomly like every time he was threatening you. You seem to notice how he's not fine because of how rough his grip on you was, and how much he doesn't talk like days ago. For some reason, this gave you the vibes of a protective parent.

When you are in this condition, you would blatantly call the other cops to help you quarantine yourself from him, and while you feel comfortable with the hands of the others, you got the chance to gain trust with them.

Before doing that, you made sure all the interactive things like windows and doors that lead to the outside, locked tightly.

Now to initiate the second phase of your evasion plan. With the telephone already held in your hand, you mashed the numbers with your finger as it beeps.

"You called?"

"I need your help… someone killed a person in front of me…" You whispered as your legs tremble from all the run you've experienced. Your heart pounded quickly as you feel like it's going to explode.

"We'll get to your home safe and sound!" The voice said, making you feel blessed from their acceptance for your safety. As you hear the doorknob trying to twist it open, you are more than glad.

As you open the door, you wanted to snuggle with the police officer and either let them bring you to the police station as they hire a detective to find out te one who put your life in a perilous abyss.

"I'm here."

Halting yourself, your jaw dropped after you've seen who the person you were contacting.

He took a step closer and closed the door behind him, looking at you with such fury on him. You wanted to shout for help and run away, but as you just took a step back, his hand ceased your wrist, disallowing any denial movements from you.

"Why did you run away, (Name)? I thought you would be happier that Rash is gone." You don't want to answer back to him and continue pulling your wrist away with your legs lending you more strength.

"Answer my question!" He roared as he tightened his grip, making you squeal from how much pressure he used. With that, he got the chance to reach for your other hand and joined it with your captive one.

You stammered at him to stop since the pain increased. You can predict that your wrist will be dyed in rose pink bruises.

"Then answer me why!" With no other choice left on you, you told the truth that caused Poley to get even angrier. He then turned you around to face him.

"You did repay me with this kind of excuses and behavior. All I wanted for you is to stay safe," He said, his hands now pulling you closer to him, "but you don't want to be safe and instead talk to strangers like that customer."

You realized what he was saying could be true for your future.

"Why's that?" The police then asked sternly expression stared at you like pair of daggers. You sweated, your teeth trembling. Later on, you wept slowly. His other hand swiped your tears away, notifying you that he despised how you don't feel comfortable around him.

You want to ignore him again, but now is not the time, he dominated you before you get the chance to help him. You wanted to say he has gone mad, but that might end you on the floor, so that leaves you the only choice you could think of; by answering him normally.

"Because… you instead murdered him rather than just arresting him."

"Arresting could stop him, but this is the only method that stopped his entire life. You don't call it murder when its purpose is for your safety; you call it defending." He's done for. You knew those excuses wouldn't counter your sentence. You would struggle until someone is there to help.

His arms are now clasped on your waist tightly, like a strong padlock that can only be unlocked with a specific key. After countless tries to let go, you relaxed your body. You then apologized as your last choice to spare him.

The moment of silence passed, with you still in his arms…

He accepted your little apology as he felt more relaxed than before and his sweats now fade away. Your head tilted to his hands that fished something in his pockets. You shrieked at the jingling sound picked up by him. Your eyes trailed to his hands as you heard a sound of a click.

"I need you to stay here until you promise you will never talk to anyone out there and only talk to them if I know that person. So in conclusion, you won't be touching the door for now." He said as he guided you to the sofa with him. With your hands still bounded, you can't do anything but sit down and listen to what he said to you next. It started with a normal lovey-dovey talk which doesn't make you scared.

All the compliments and descriptions you heard are how you make the donuts and how you look in person. You nodded in response, you told him that you wanted to eat. Before you even stand up, his hand still brought you down.

"That's not all. It's more than those donuts you've made for me."

He knew you were still vulnerable to live around this city, which made your little secrets exposed. With these reasons invading your brain, your hands struggled to break off the cuffs so you can block off your ears.

"Don't be impatient about those cuffs you got, it will go off once you return my feelings to me."

"Right now…?" You asked weakly.

"Not now, let's all rest and we will talk about this. So, goodnight, (Name)." He said as he planted a kiss on your cheeks.

Now that you've been held captive, you had to obey what he said, or else something called freedom wouldn't wait for you.

------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 4983
Started: February 15th, 2021
Finished: March 11th, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 84 10
i will never let go of my aphmau phase so if ur just as obsessed as i am here ya go lol ~ request open ~ they/them pronouns will be used unless requ...
52.6K 828 57
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!
67.6K 1.2K 24
They all want you; they all need you. You belong to them, even if you don't even know it yet. They shouldn't exist, but they all do, each one of them...
28.7K 804 31
Yandere One Shots throughout October! In other words Inktober 2022 prompts but I can't draw so I'm adapting them into my medium, yandere oneshots.