everything's fucked// james c...

By mossykneesocks

I'm fucked, angel. so am i. we'll be fucked together, then. _________________________ A JAMES COOK FANFIC MO... More

intro
intro 2
part 1: tosser
part 2: wanker
part 3: twat
part 4: bastard
part 5: arsehole
part 6: git
part 7: prick
part 8: slag
part 9: bint
part 10: minger
part 11: cock
part 12: tit
part 13: slut
part 14: pussy
part 15: motherfucker
part 16: fun sponge
part 17: barmy
part 18: muppet
part 19: ninny
announcement about updates
part 20: pillock
part 21: fuckin div
part 22: maggot
part 23: lost the plot
part 24: knob
part 25: daft cows
part 26: prat
part 27: bollocks
part 28: gannet
part 30: fucked
NEW FANFIC

part 29: bloody hell

2.5K 64 22
By mossykneesocks

I got up as soon as Nick left, and padded over to my mirror. I looked back at Cook, sleeping, and thought about how well I was doing. I studied myself, remembering the first day of college. 

I looked happier, no dark circles or makeup smeared. I smiled. I was actually genuinely happy. My life here was good. I had friends, a boyfriend, my dad was here, taking care of my sister and mum. I was actually happy. After all the drama of the last few years, life was normal. 

I walked out of my room and down the stairs and stopped. 

The house was a tip: the white walls splashed with what was hopefully beer, the couches stained and covered in small holes where someone had put out their cigarette, and the mirrors cracked and broken.

I wasn't sure how I was going to clean this up, but I had to. Or I could move, run away and pretend I was never here. That would work. I would have to change my name, though. That would suck. 

I made my way through to where Nick was standing in the kitchen, looking ruefully at the carnage. I stopped to pick up a ski mask covered in something that I really don't want to know what it is. I shook my head, and dropped them. I walked to Nick's side, and stood, looking out into the living room. 

"Your dad's gonna shit himself," he said regretfully.

"Wouldn't be the first time," I responded. "And this definitely won't be the last." 

He turned to look at me, taking in my rumpled appearance and bedraggled hair.

"Rough night?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Had a foul cocktail, a few too many beers. Danced on a table, made out with someone who was hopefully my boyfriend. Then I passed out drunk on my bed," I said. "My head is fucking killing me."

He wordlessly handed me a glass of water and a couple aspirin.

"Cheers," I said, raising it to my lips and taking a sip.

"It wasn't you, right?" I chuckled. 

"What?" Nick responded.

"It was Cook, right?" I said, seeing the panic in his eyes.

"Uh," he stuttered. "I'm not sure what to tell you, Vi, I don't think so, but I'm not entirely sure."

"Icky, I'm fucking with you, I know it was Cook," I said with a mischievous smile. 

"Where is Cook, by the way?" he asked, avoiding my eyes and running his hand through his hair. 

"Trying to pretend he isn't awake," I said, setting down the water. "You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah," he said. "Listen, Vi, I'm sorry. I've fucked up your relationship, and I didn't mean to. I just, I don't know. I missed you, and I'm in lo-"

Before he continued, I stopped him with a raised hand, feeling tears welling up. 

This was so hard. I had loved Nick forever, but Cook meant so much more to me than Nick ever did.

I thought about walking up with Cook at Effy's house, beating him at pool, the way I felt when I saw him sleeping next to me. 

"Nick, I know what you're going to say, but I want to say something first. I used to be in love with you, and I know, everyone was, you were kind, smart, fit," I said, trying not to look at him. "I dated Tom to get over you. When that didn't work out, I moved here, and I met Cook."

His face was a mixture of confusion, happiness, and sadness all at the same time. "Vi, I, this is so hard."

I couldn't hold it in, the tears rushed out. "Nick," I sobbed. "I'm in love with him. I love you, I always will. You're my first love, since we were kids. But I'm in love with him. I can't be without him."

I turned my face up towards his, trying to wipe away my tears as they came. 

"You're my best friend, Icky," I said, trying to smile. "I can't lose you."

He closed his eyes, and pulled me in for a hug. 

He said into my hair, "Viv, I've always loved you. And I always will."

I closed my eyes, leaning into the hug, before pulling away. 

"Friends?" I said, reaching out my hand. 

"Friends," he said, taking it. "He's one lucky bastard. He better know that."

"I'll remind him," I said with a teary smile. 

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and saw Cook, clad in boxers and slippers coming down, rubbing his eyes.

"You're awake!" I said, trying to clean my face of tears before he came close enough to notice. 

He glared at Nick as he saw my red face, and said angrily, "What the fuck did you do to her?"

"He didn't do anything," I said. "We talked."

"Yeah, it better have been fucking talking, alright?" Cook said, pointing a finger at Nick.

"Make up, boys," I said rolling my eyes. "Come on. I think if you both got over this stupid thing, you'd be good friends."

They both eyed each warily. 

"Ugh," I said, shoving them both together. "Kiss and make up, or some shit."

They gingerly put their arms around each other, then recoiled. 

"Alright!" I clapped my hands. "Help me clean up this tip of a house, or my dad will actually murder all of us."

♕⋆♕⋆♕

"So, what happened?" Cook asked as we sat by the river, our feet hanging over the water. 

"I told him that I loved him, but I was in love with you," I said, looking at Cook. "I used to be in love with him, a long time ago,  but not anymore. He's not you."

"Ditto, princess," Cook said cheekily.

"Wow, didn't know you cared about Nick like that," I responded jokingly. 

He slipped his arm around my shoulder, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"No one's you, either. I'm in love with you, princess," he said softly. 

"Life's good," I responded. 

"Life's good," he agreed. 

so, this is the second-to-last chapter! i'll try to finish the last one by tomorrow, but don't hold me to that because i'm awful at keeping a schedule. anyways, thank you so much for all your support even though i keep on churning out crap chapters. make sure to vote and comment! 

- fie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 11.1K 53
𝐢𝐟 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜... 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚...
401K 13.5K 56
"Why do I have the feeing your about to mess up my life?" *** skins tony stonem fanfic
135K 3.3K 76
in which a boy who thought he couldn't love falls for the girl terrified of love [James Cook x Female Oc] [Skins gen 2]
63.3K 1.2K 23
Lana is effy and Tony's sister she and effy are similar but more different than they seem. They both struggle when they find themseleves in a love tr...