Soulmates ❥ Fred & George Wea...

By babywoop

"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about." In which a Slytherin girl (who also happens to... More

❥❥❥
1) Is anyone there?
2) Chocolate & Caramel
3) Hair transformation
4) Funny boys
The dare, George Weasley
5) The Yule ball
6) Hands were held
7) Chocolate frogs
8) Wings & Kisses
9) Stupid boys
10) April 1st
11) Shouting & Candles
12) Memories
13) The perfect cover up
14) Sun & Flying
15) Under the stars
16) Jealousy
17) 12 Grimmauld Place
18) Diffindo
19) A mutual understanding
20) Forever
21) Umbridge & Quidditch
22) Dumbeldore's Army
23) Mr. Weasley
24) Bruises & Whispers
25) An out of place Malfoy
26) Gone
27) Cinnamon & Gunpowder
28) Doubts
29) The talk
30) On her own
31) The weekend of dates
32) Dungbombs & Nirvana
33) I dare you
34) Together
35) A spectular goodbye
36) Letters & Threats
37) The opening
38) Sleepover with the "girls"
39) More
41) Hiding & Waiting
42) The plan

40) Popping the question

4K 101 66
By babywoop

One month to go.

Eleanor was seriously dreading it, she was scared as hell and she tried to suppress the sadness that was trying to push out but she found it hard. Every time she looked one of her boys in the eyes she felt happy and loved.. That only stayed for a moment because not only a second later she remembered the horrible time that was yet to come. A time without their arms around her ever again, an empty bed, no one to share her love with and a broken heart.

Noah tried to help El as much as possible but he also found it difficult to comfort his younger sibling.

Draco was, however, of no help. He had disappeared off the radar since staying at Fred and George's apartment. He went back to Malfoy Manor and ignored Noah and Eleanor's letters. They both were scared for the worst.

Today it was Sunday and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes was closed for the day — every Sunday it was. Fred and George had planned a date for the three. They had told Eleanor to dress nice but comfortable. Nothing else was said, no clue, nu word.

Eleanor stood in front of her wardrobe. A summer dress in her left hand, a loose tank top in her right.

The dress was tight fitting, light blue with white vertical stripes. The tanktop red with white polkadots.

She hung the tanktop back on the hanger and started undressing herself.

"Hey El. What time are you— Woaaaah," Noah barged into the room without knocking. Honestly, he hadn't learned? Noah's hands were up in a mock defensive manner.

The girl scrambled and put the dress in front of her almost naked body. Eleanor shot Noah a glare.

"Ever heard of knocking?"

"I guess not. Stupid. Sorry.

El laughed. "It's fine. Just turn around for a second."

Her brother did as he was told and Eleanor quickly pulled on her dress, her arms finding her back and zipping the dress up. She twirled around and looked in the mirror. Flattening and pulling down the material so it sat perfectly.

"I'm decent. What is it?"

Noah turned around to face her again. "You look beautiful, El.. I was just wondering if you would be home for dinner. The boys are doing some last minute stuff at the shop downstairs and I don't want to disturb them."

"I don't know. I think not. The date's a surprise and they didn't tell me anything. We might even stay out overnight, if you know what I mean," She winked and Noah snorted.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll ask Fred and George then. It's your fault if they get mad at me for interrupting."

"Fine!" Eleanor shouted but Noah was already gone and she heard his faint footsteps going down the stairs to the backroom of WWW.

She brushed through her hair one last time and sprayed on a little bit of parfum and then made her way to the living room where she sat down on the sofa.

A fleeting moment of sadness filled her body and El grabbed a decorative pillow that she hugged to her body. It faintly smelled like Fred and she remembered him resting his head on it last night, his socked feet in her lap. The four of them had a cosy, quiet evening; lounging in the living room and watching Muggle tv with snacks. She was in the middle of Fred and George: as she always was and both their feet rested on her legs. Noah was in the comfy chair and the evening was spent with laughter and throwing popcorn at each other.

She didn't want to go to her dad..

She didn't want to be tortured by her dad and have him alter her feelings..

But most of all, she didn't want to leave them..

Eleanor truly believed Fred and George were the loves of her life.

"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about," She had once told them and as cliche as it sounded, it was true.

That sentence was followed by leaky eyes and a lot of kisses and pecks. Followed by a lot of "I love you"'s.

Knowing that she would never hear those words again in a month time was slowly but undeniably breaking her heart.

"Boo," George's voice whispered in her ear and he laughed when she tensed up and he kissed Eleanor's cheek.

"Are you ready, little one?" Fred asked her and she nodded with a slight blush on her cheeks from her much his younger twin had frightened her and her thoughts.

She walked over to grab her shoes and pulled them on and slid her hand into Fred's, her other hand reaching for George's.

"I'm so excited! Whisk me away," She smiled and George intertwined their fingers.

"Have fun!" Noah's voice sounded from the back of the room and the three scream a "thank you" and then they apperated away.

Eleanor's hands tightened around Fred and George's as she felt a force pull her navel. She closed her eyes to fight the dizziness and she faintly could hear one of them laughing — she wasn't sure which one as she was focusing on not hurling.

Apparating never seemed to get better.

One moment they were in the livingroom and they next they were on the beach. A big blanket in front of them with wine glasses and a few bowls of small snacks.

"First part of the date," George grinned and he gestured for El to sit down.

"First?" She raised one eyebrow and both boys looked proudly.

"Our date lasts till midnight. We really went all out. So you won't forget us when you're back at Hogwarts," Fred answered.

"I doubt I could ever forget you," Eleanor said, her tone having a little of sadness but when the boys looked at the girl, they saw a big smile so they waved it away.

Fred and George both sat down. George reached for the wine bottle and filled the wineglasses, he handed one each to Fred and Eleanor and he raised his.

"To the best love story ever created!"

His twin laughed.
"To us being a disaster and to Eleanor being our happy ever after!"

Eleanor snorted.
"To my weird but lovely soulmates that I wouldn't trade for anything in the whole wide world."

"I'll drink to that!" Fred and George both said and the glasses clinked.

The three took a sip of the wine and El hummed when the liquid hit her tongue. Fancy, she thought. Very fancy, indeed.

Eleanor's eyes looked over the beach. The sand white and clean. The water blue and if she squinted she could see small fish swimming around. Her boys.. Beautiful and pure. Their short hair waving in the wind. A smile that didn't leave their face. Just as she liked them.

She giggled when a grape flew in front of her vision, dangling from George's hand.
"Open your mouth."

She did so and he dropped it in her mouth and his thumb stroking her left lip corner as a bit of juice leaked out. George watched her with so much love as he stuck his thumb in his own mouth and cleaned it with his tongue.

"Where are we?"

"Cornwall, Pentle Bay. It's not much but we haven't figured out yet how to apparate long distance and this was our best shot. We planned on taking you to somewhere sunny, Hawaii or the Bahamas but.."

Eleanor shushed him. "This is perfect. I love it."

"I'm glad," Fred smiled. "We'll be staying here for about 2 hours and then we go back to London for the second part of the date."

"You know I hate surprises," Eleanor laughed, her hand finding a grape and playfully flicking it to Fred's forehead. She gasped when it hit and then it dawned on her.

It only took a second for her to scramble up and run away but Fred and George were already chasing her with laughter.

The girl was glad that she had pulled off her shoes before sitting at the picnic blanket and now she realized that she could sprint faster.

She was even outrunning the boys!

"Accio Eleanor Wilson!" She heard George scream.

El shrieked as her feet became heavier and she didn't move forward but backwards. It felt like something was dragging her back and she fell flat on her back when a small pebble was in her way.

The two tall boys pounced on her and she screamed loudly when George's fingers found her sides and tickled them. Kicking her legs and feet didn't help, Fred and George carefully dodged them.

"Please, stop!" Eleanor laughed and the two boys shared a look.

The tickling stopped and Eleanor let out a breath in relief. That feeling disappeared when Fred picked her up and threw her over his shoulders. She bounced up and down as the boy began sprinting to the sea. El slammed her fists against his back but Fred only laughed as he want deeper and deeper in the water.

"Freddie, let me go!" Eleanor shrieked.

"What are the magic words?"

"I'm sorry?"

"No."

Eleanor's face almost touched the water and she blinked at her own reflection.

"I love you?"

"Good girl. I will let you down, just like you asked."

His hands let go of her body and Eleanor gasped when she felt the water take her. Her dress instantly wet and clinging to her body. The water making her hair all flowy and bubbles escaped from her mouth as she submerged.

"I take that back. I bloody hate you," Eleanor coughed but the corners of her lips were reaching up.

The girl was now completely drenched. Big drops of salty liquid falling from the ends of her blonde hair that was plastered to her face. Her eyes holding a devilish glint.

Eleanor jumped up, her legs wrapping around Fred's waist and putting as much pressure as her little body held and she toppled Fred over. Only letting go when the water engulfed him.

Fred also coughed when he came back up and he laughed. His wet arms encircled her wet neck and he pressed his lips to hers. It was soft and simple; just a little more than a peck.. But both lovers knew that the kiss said all the things they felt for each other.

Hand in hand they walked back to the shore where George was doubled over in laughter. His arms around his stomach.

"You two are looking great!" George said sarcastically, walking over to Fred and picking a piece of seaweed out of his hair.

"You reckon?" Fred asked, slapping his hand away.

"Bloody fantastic," George laughed.

Eleanor looked at Fred, who at the same time looked back at her. "Get him," She mouthed.

George didn't see the interaction. Too busy pulling seaweed from Fred's clothes who had been underwater far deeper than El due to her pushing him down.

The girl could only laugh and giggle as Fred grabbed a bemused George and pushed him into the water. Face planting the sand in it and coming up with a scowl.

"Hilarious, mate," George grumbled but he also found the humor in it.

Fred whisked his wand from the blanket and pointed it to Eleanor, casting the hot air charm. He then dried George and himself.

The rest of the few hours were spent laughing and reminiscing. Feeding each other and tanning.

"What time is it Freds?" George asked and Fred checked his watch.

"Time to go back!" He answered and jumped up.

Eleanor who laid with her head on George's stomach looked up and took Fred's hand as he pulled her up. She put on her shoes and watched Fred flick his wand and the blanket and empty bowls and glasses disappeared.

She slid her arms through Fred and George's awaiting ones and without saying a thing they were gone from the beach.

Eleanor looked up at the sign in front of her.

"Core by Clare Smyth," It read.

She looked inside and the place was packed. Fancy business men and women in beautiful dresses sitting inside and she glanced at Fred and George.

"Don't tell me we're going to be eating here!"

"Why? Do you not like it?" George's expression slightly sad.

"I do! Pansy keeps raving on about it! It's apparently amazing, I've always wanted to go!"

"Phew. Okay, good. You terrified me for a second."

Fred and George pulled her in a alley close by and she watched with wide eyes as they both, at the same time, raised their wands above themself and transformed their beach attire to a neat black suit with matching black bow ties.

They then pointed to Eleanor and she felt a tingling sensation, a wish of cold air and when she looked down she was wearing a dark green dress. One of her favorites.

"Noah stole it from your closet and gave it to us," Fred winked.

"Amazing.." Eleanor whispered. "You are amazing."

"No time for kisses! We have a reservation!" Fred pulled Eleanor away from George's puckered lips and he whined as he dragged her away.

"Hey, that's no fair!"

"Tough shit."

They stopped bickering when they entered the place. Fred holding the door open for Eleanor and George and El studied the interior.

The place was bright and white. The table and chairs white with gold details. Book cases and plants littering the walls. The most delicious aroma filling her nose. She almost started drooling.

"Name?" A stern woman asked.

"Weasley," George smiled and the woman nodded.

"Follow me, please."

The three walked behind the woman, Eleanor her stomach excited and filled with butterflies.

"Here you are. Private booth. Can I bring you something to drink, gentlemen? Lady?"

Eleanor dismissed the woman's intrigue stare. Probably wondering what she was doing in such a fancy restaurant with two identical looking boys. If she was dating both of them or if it was something business related.

"A glass of Sauvignon, please," Eleanor politely said.

"Chardonnay for us," George spoke for him and his twin.

The woman nodded and left their section.

Eleanor hands slowly inched up the table and she smiled when her boys took a hold of them.

"You spoil me," She sweetly said.

"Get used to it," George winked.

She shook her head, laughing. She wished she could get used to it. But..

No, she was not going to think about it now. Now she was allowed to enjoy it. All of it.

A little while later the three were sipping on their wines and waiting for their food.

Eleanor, who was more fancy (much much more) than the boys, had to help them with the menu choices. She thought it was cute as she had to explain what each dish contained and Eleanor had settled on Beef and Oyster. Fred and George both chose the cooked Flank Steak.

As expected; the food was delicious. Eleanor enjoyed every bite she took and cheered softly when George offered her a bite from his fork. She leaned over and closed her lips around the cutlery.

The boys began talking about the future of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, joking and laughing around. Asking Eleanor for ideas and wanting to know her opinion, as they found that very important. They wanted her to be a big part of it as well.

"We want to offer Noah a permanent spot in the shop. Like a third founder. We couldn't have done it without him and he's been a great help," Fred explained.

El's eyes lit up and she clasped her hands together. "That's wonderful! He will be so happy, he absolutely loves the shop!"

George beamed. "We have been considering it for a while now actually. We asked him a few days ago if he had any plans yet for the future and he still wasn't sure. Figuring out what to do, maybe go back to school or find something else. That made our decision clear."

"He does have to find his own place to live though. We can't have him stay in our apartment forever. Especially not when you move in after you finish school," Fred said.

Eleanor's heart sank. "Yeah.."

The two boys didn't notice, too excited and they kept rambling on. Eleanor whisked the bad thoughts away and a smile etched on her face again. Clasping her hands underneath her chin and excitedly listening.

Sundown neared and when the three stepped back outside, their stomach's full and satisfied, it was almost dark. George shrugged off his jacket and hung it over her shoulders and she thanked him.

"Last stop," Fred said and Eleanor was ready to apparate again but it surprised her when Fred and George started walking.

They walked in silent through the streets of Notting Hill, admiring the colorful houses and pretty restaurants and cafes.

They smiled at a passing man and his dog.

They knew no one here and that allowed them to hold hands. Eleanor in the middle as always and the boys were swinging their arms, El giggling as she had to run a little on her heels to keep in tempo with the boys and their long legs.

They reached Powis Square, a small park edged between the houses and Eleanor thought it looked like something that would feature in a film.

They sat down and now watched the stars above them. She loved the stars.

The boys were nervous, she could feel that. For what, she did not know but it made her anxious. Frightened for the thing that would surely come.

The silence was interrupted.

"Eleanor. I— We.. know we're young and stupid and reckless and we've only met two years ago. Been dating for a year and a half. But.. Shit..," Fred sniffed. "George, you finish it. You're better with words."

George cleared his throat. Shared a look with his brother and gave him a small smile.

"Basically, what Fred is trying to say.. We're successful, we have an apartment, we have money and most importantly.. We're crazy in love with you. You're on our mind twenty four seven. We don't want to spend another day without you. We love you so much."

Both boys went down on one knee and Eleanor's hands flew to her mouth. Her eyes flicking from Fred to George's, not believing that this was really happening. For a slight moment El was scared that the boys were pulling a prank but their sincere eyes told a different story. They were completely and utterly serious.

Fred found his voice again. "We could give you a wonderful life.. Please, let us give you that life."

"Marry us," The said at the same time.

Eleanor closed her eyes, a tear escaping from the corner and she sighed. Her hands were still nestled on her mouth, her nails pressing in her cheeks.

There it was again; the dream she had dreamed more than once. Her father standing over her, a crying mess, as she was clutching Fred and George's lifeless bodies.

She had to protect them. She couldn't let them die.

But this was everything she had ever hoped for and more.

Fred and George were begging her to give her a wonderful life but the twins hadn't realized that they had already given her the world. Eleanor thought her life was perfect; as long as she had them next to her.

When she opened her eyelids she saw a shiny object. The boys their hands were connected, in their palms a small maroon velvet box. It laid open and El stared at the golden ring with a small diamond in the middle. She almost saw her own reflection in it. On the side were their initials engraved. F + G + E. The ring was absolutely perfect, just like them.

Their eyes were big and wide and hopeful.

She loved them so bloody much.

"I'm sorry.. I really am sorry.. I can't."

AN: I'm sorry if there are any mistakes, I wrote this in class. :) Please leave feedback! Comments, votes, whatever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2.8K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
847K 25.3K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
20K 697 45
"𝙒𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙." "𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚...
1.6M 58.5K 68
"AUCH, I'M WOUNDED, SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE SHE KILLS ME!" he yelled loudly and I couldn't help but laugh. "Shut up, the whole castle can hear you!" I...