The Devil's Empress (No. 9)

By DeadGirlEternal

Satan and Alciel weren't alone when they escaped to the Human World, fleeing from Ente Isla and the Church, w... More

Cast
1: Inauguration
2: Assimilating
3: Development
4: Inclusion
5: Cruising

Kohana Jacob-Fujioka

427 6 2
By DeadGirlEternal

Human Name: Kohana Maou-Fujioka

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION
Species: Demon (Scarlet Irons Tribe)
Gender: Female
Birthday: 14th February
Sign: Aquarius
Age: 300+ (Chronologically), 20 (Human Biologically), 25 (Demon Biologically)
Height: 5'7" (173cm) - Human (6'4" (193cm) - Demon)

PERSONAL STATUS
Affiliations: Demon Army
Scarlet Irons Tribe
Daine Island
Tokyo University

Occupation: Empress of Daine Island (Formerly)
Ruler of Ente Isla (Formerly)
College Teaching Assistant of Demonology at the University of Tokyo

Relatives: Satan Jacob (Husband)

Kyoto Fujioka (Mother, Deceased)

Ken Fujioka (Father, Deceased)

Nana Jacob (Daughter)

Alias: Empress Kohana
Demon Lady
Great Demon General

APPEARANCE
Kohana, in her demon form, is tall, standing at 6'4" with a well-toned and slightly muscular body, seeming to look older, around her mid-20s. Her dark purple hair hangs straight down to her waist with two demon horns poking the top of her head. Kohana's eyes glow a bright purple from her demonic aura that amplifies around her fair and smooth skin, glowing dark purple and black. Like most people in her clan, she has elongated fangs at the top of her mouth and claw-like fingernails. Kohana has two tattoos, a flower sleeve tattoo on her left arm and a black inked feather tattoo on her left rib cage.

Kohana, in her human form, is around average height for a woman for her age; her appearance becomes more innocent as her hair grows darker, almost black, though, in the sunlight, there is a glimpse of purple. Her eyes remain purple but still grow darker, and her tattoos disappear in her human form, leaving unmarked fair and smooth skin.

Kohana, as a demon in Ente Isla, wears gowns to show her royal status along with light armour for battle; she also wears a black crown once she becomes Empress of Daine island. She wears as a human and a demon her engagement ring, made of black metal and purple diamond, and her wedding ring made of gold and black diamond. As a human, Kohana wears cuter outfits, mainly wearing skirts or shorts, showing her long legs, though mostly wearing dark colours. She always carries her cute pale backpack everywhere and inside her shopping bags, as she doesn't trust her husband or friends to shop for themselves.

PERSONALITY
Kohana is a relatively calm and collected person on and off the battlefield, using her high intelligence for strategically sly and cunning battle tactics. On the battlefield, Kohana can get overly cocky in her abilities, though they have not failed her yet. Off the battlefield, Kohana is somewhat sarcastic with her friends, though, in her classes, she is strict, wanting the best out of her students. As a mother, Kohana is patient with her child and husband, who can act rather childish, though she is overly protective of her kin, as Maou once saw the lengths she will go to for those she cares about with her strong will.

POWERS AND ABILITIES
Demon Magic
As the Demon Empress, Kohana possesses extraordinary demonic power. Demonic force is powerful, and each user seems to have a unique coloured aura to indicate its presence. For her, that colour is black and purple. On Earth, she, like her husband, lost most of her powers and was weakened to the point that she could only function as an ordinary human. Finding magical sources was near impossible as magic is essentially only present in the form of fiction. However, by feeding on the negative and sexual emotions like sadness, despair, lust and want from sentient beings in her surroundings that will restore her magic temorarily.
Transformation: Kohana can transform between her human and demon forms at will, provided she has enough magic. When running low, she automatically takes human form. When she regains her powers, Kohana undergoes a drastic change in her physical appearance, gaining a gorgeously busty body, horns, claws, and tattoos.
Hypnosis/Mind Control: She has the power to manipulate the wills of humans and animals, as well as gain information from their minds, though it seems to only work on the males.
Magical Combat: As the Siren Empress, she was seen projecting powerful energy blasts and a protective shield around her daughter in the final battle for Ente Isla.
Telekinesis: Kohana has the power of telekinesis that allows her to manipulate objects. They are so strong, that she's capable of lifting an entire road highway and keep it afloat for an extended period of time.
Teleportation: Kohana is able to use teleportion when she uses it, though unlike her husband she needs to envision the place she wishes to teleport to.
Glamour: With enough magical power, Kohana is able to change her appearance at will.
Forcefield Generation: Kohana can create a forcefield with high defences, though in her demon form her power will triple.
Sleep Spells: Kohana uses a different type of sleeping spell, able to use her magic even in her human form, though she mainly uses it to send her daughter to sleep.
Time Barrier: Kohana can manifest a magical field that can temporarily suspend time.
Magic Transfer: Kohana can transfer magic to others, though it is unknown if it is only demons that she is able to transfer magic.
Restoration: Kohana has the magical abilities to repair any form of collateral damage, no matter how great, at the expense of a large amount of her magic.
Regeneration: In her demon form, Kohana is able to regenerate her damaged body with high speed, though it may use up too much of her magic.
Flight: She is able to fly in her demon form at high speeds.
Lust Manipulation: Kohana can sense and manipulate the lust of herself, people, animals and other creatures. Whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling lust, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level.
Lust Constructs: She can change lust into different shapes, objects, materials and substances of varying complexity, permanence, tangibility and perceptibly, ranging from items such as tools and weapons, to other forms such as images, elements, entities and structures. Kohana has yet to master this ability, but those that have mastered this magic can use it for any situation, creating anything they need.

Keen Intellect
Kohana possesses a keen intelligence. She uses it to quickly think up strong strategies for battle, she used her strategic mind to help Maou to conquer Ente Isla. Her intellect does not change regarding which form she has taken.

Physical Abilities
Enhanced Reflexes: She has far superior reflexes than other demons.
Immense strength: When in her transformed, she gains an incredible strength which makes her able to lift tons that are many times her own weight.
Immense speed: Kohana has used her increased speed as a demon while in battle, she uses it to her advantage against her enemies.
Immense endurance: Despite her more fragile human body, she was still able to continue running after being blasted by a magical bullet in a vital area of the body, though in her demon form, Kohana can endure even greater damage to her body, healing quickly.

TRIVIA
Kohana loves playing video games with Lucifer
She loves to cook, especially sweets
Though Kohana loves her job at the university, she hates grading papers

Ente Isla:

Villa Rose:

Nicknames: Ko
Empress
Hana
Mrs Satan
Miss Fujioka
Demon
Mayhem
Siren Empress
Lust
Deadly Sin
Beautiful
Goddess
Game Master
Mistress
Great Demon General
Witch
Sorceress
Wife
Beloved
Mama
Love of my life
My Life
My Queen
Maou-Chan
Ko Maou
Maou-Sama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.2K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...
46.4K 991 17
While the whole of the supernatural world is preparing for Adam's forces, (Y/N) spends his time with only two things currently: training up his peera...
36.5K 592 20
The Devil Is A Part-Timer! / Hataraku Maou-Sama is property of Satoshi Wagahara, Naoto Hosodo, White Fox and Funimation. Please support the official...