The legendary Izuku

By JimmyNelson7

Izuku is a saiyan that was sent to a planet called earth were the women have superpowers called quirks. How w... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Not a ch
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69

Ch 20

6.7K 126 12
By JimmyNelson7

Lord Slug stood at the front of his ship silently looking out of the window at the earth before breaking that silence by talking to one of his henchmen that were piloting the ship.

LS: does this planet have a military force?

The henchmen showing signs of fear as he knows what will happen to him if he answers Lord Slug wrong but still answers the questions anyway.

HM: this planet has multiple military forces Lord Slug.

LS: multiple, what do you mean multiple?

HM: well you see Lord Slug unlike other planets in the galaxy this one doesn't have a central government that runs everything but instead has multiple governments that run there own parts of the planet.

After telling Lord Slug about the earths multiple governments it was quite for a little bit before Lord Slug began to chuckle a little. That little chuckle then began to grow into a hearty laugh.

LS: this is going to be even easier then I originally that it was going to be! If they truly have multiple governments then they are divided and when they are divided the easier they will fall!

One of the other henchmen then spoke up.

HM: Lord Slug sir according to the scouter it would appear that a fairly high power level is making its way towards the ship.

As soon as the henchmen was done talking he was blasted through the chest by an energy attack from Lord Slug.

LS: never interrupt me.

Lord Slug then turned towards the same henchmen that he was talking to earlier who now looking even more frightened then he did before after seeing what Lord Slug could do to him up close and personal if he makes a mistake.

LS: you.

HM: yes Lord Slug.

LS: how did someone know we were coming?

HM: I don't know sir the cloaking device for the ship is on and working. This planet must have something that can detect us even if are ship is close.

Lord Slug then turners and looks back out the window.

LS: I guess we are going to have to work a little bit faster then if we want to catch this worlds governments off guard.

Lord Slug then turns his head back towards the henchmen.

LS: the dead one said there was a fairly high power level coming. Is it multiple or just one?

The henchmen man then ran over to the computer stepping of the dead body of his coworker to get there.

HM: the power level is coming from one person Lord Slug.

Three figures then stepped onto the bridge of the ship.

???: why don't you let us handle this person sir.

???: yes Lord Slug we can easily handle someone with a power level that low.

Lord Slug looks at the three of them before giving them a nod telling them to go handle the new comer. Not to far away from the ship is Izuku running as fast as he can it it's direction following the ki he sensed.

Izuku mind: oh wow the closer I get the more I can feel how massive the persons power is, not only that but I can also sense other strong ki signatures with the large one to and there all just as dark.

Izuku continued to run in the direction of the ki signature that he sensed until he eventually reached the destination were he felt the ki stop. In the area were the ki was now setting was what appeared to be a large spaceship in the middle of a open area in a deserted wasteland in Japan.

Izuku mind: that looks like one of those spaceships in the movies that Mina told me to watch. When I followed the dark ki that I felt this was definitely not what I was expecting at all.

Izuku then began to walk towards the ship sensing for anyone that might try to attack him and also keeping his eyes peeled as well because they might be able to suppress there ki like Hisashi and Izuku can do. Until Izuku knew why they were here he knew that it would be best to keep his guard up do to there dark ki.

Izuku mind: there doesn't seem to be anyone outside so they must all be inside of the weird ship.

As soon as Izuku came to the conclusion that none of the new comers have left the ship yet the dig door that's on the side of the spaceship opened and a ramp slide down to the ground from the exit of the ship. As soon as the ramp full extended to the ground Izuku saw a large group of men then begin to make there way out of the ship. All of the men appeared to be wearing what looked like a blue jump suit with white gloves, boots and armor that covered there chest, upper back, and shoulders. Each of the men in the group also wore a purple and white helmet. Izuku also noticed that on each of there chest armor was the letter S.

Izuku mind: I have a dad feeling about these guys, there not that strong but they would definitely be a problem with all of the working together.

One of the men in armor then made his way from the group and proceeded to raise his hand and point at Izuku.

Leader: earthling this planet is now the property of Lord Slug, surrender now and you won't be destroyed!

Izuku: I don't like the sound of anything you just said.........

Izuku the drops into a fighting stance and gets a big smirk on his face.

Izuku: and I am definitely not about to surrender without a fight!

Leader: you asked for it then, KILL HIM!!!!!!!

All of the men in armor then began to shoot at Izuku with ki based energy attacks. Izuku was surprised that they all knew how to us there ki like his father and he did but even with that little surprise it wasn't enough to catch Izuku off guard. Now that Izuku knew that this was definitely going to be a fight, without any hesitation Izuku charged straight at the group of men in armor attacking him.

Izuku mind: it seems like they want to win through superior strength in numbers but if I go for the leader first then the rest will lose confidence and it will be harder for them to fight.

When Izuku charged he charged straight at the guy in front who was giving the orders and in the blink of an eye was right in front of him. This caused the man to step back a little as he couldn't even see Izuku move. One minute he was standing fifty feet away the next he was right in his face.

Leader: what the.........

Before the man could even finish what he was going to say Izuku's fist smashed straight into the face of his helmet crushing it and knocking the leader out. This caused the other men to flinch at what Izuku did which is what he wanted. It didn't take the soldiers long though to pull themselves together and start trying to blast Izuku again. At this point though it was to late because Izuku was already plowing right through all of the soldiers knocking them out. Izuku grabbed one man by the leg and swung him into another man making there heads collide with each. Izuku palmed another soldiers face and slammed the back of his head into the ground so hard that a small crater was made. Izuku continued to cut through all of the soldiers with ease, every time he takes one one they all start to think that they can't win just a little bit more. Izuku then sidekicks the last soldier in the gut hard knocking him out.

Izuku: that looks like all of them.

Before Izuku could do anything else he began to hear a slowly clapping coming from the entrance/exit of the ship. Looking towards the noise Izuku saw the silhouettes of three different figures standing there. The three figures then appeared to Izuku shock float down and stand right in front of him.

Izuku mind: did they just fly!

Putting that thought out of his head at the moment Izuku looked at the three that were now standing in front of him. One was a little shorter then him but was big with orange skin and wings.

Izuku mind: probably how he flew but that doesn't explain the other two.

The second one was a little taller then Izuku with a very athletic build and light blue skin. The last one wasn't even half of Izuku's height and looked like a humanoid frog. The one with light blue skin then spoke up.

???: congratulations on defeating the little soldiers but if you think it will continue to be that easy than you are in for a rude awakening.

Izuku: who are you guys?

The one with the blue skin went first.

???: I am Angila.

The big one with the wings and orange skin went next.

???: I'm Wings.

Izuku mind: a little on the noise but ok.

Then the frog looking one went last.

???: and I'm Medamatcha!

Angila: if you surrender now you might just live but if you don't..........

Wings: we'll tear you to pieces.

Izuku didn't say anything and just got into a fighting stance.

Medamatcha: your funeral kid.

Izuku mind: those soldiers said that they want earth for Lord Slug, who ever that is, I can't let them win and take over the planet. I can sense that these guy are strong though. This is going to be a very tough fight but for some reason I'm not nervous at all, instead I'm actually excited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.3K 29
Momo Yaoyurozu is a 22 year old Pro hero. She is loved by the public and is seen as a inspiration by women. She lives a secretive life. Not much is k...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
109K 3.2K 14
Shadow and Sonic meet again after 15 years of everyone separating after Eggmans death. What happened that got everyone to separate?
60.5K 2.8K 42
Looking at herself in mirror a lone tear fall from her eyes now she is a bride, a wife to a king, war bride which come like a deal to him. She is t...