The Girl In The Rain

By afisworks

What does it take to catch the eye of a handsome billionaire? For Alina it only took some enjoyment. She was... More

Attention
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Suggestion

Chapter 21

2K 111 4
By afisworks

Rehaan's P.O.V

A nurse knocked on my door and entered. "Mr.Aman has gained consciousness. Would you like to meet him?"

We immediately nodded. I jumped out of the bed receiving a glare from Madiha.

"Be careful." The nurse said. Madiha held onto my hand and we walked as fast as we could.

When we opened the door, Aman was  laying down and a doctor was talking to him. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

Seeing him smile, I couldn't hold back my tears. My whole body shook with sobs. I ran up to him and held his hand.

When he was still in that condition I thought of all the things I would say to him, but now I couldn't say anything. I kept crying and crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, his voice still hoarse.

I sniffed, "You-you are okay."

He laughed, "Is that a question or a statement?"

"You are okay now. Please don't-don't leave me like that again."

He smiled and squeezed my hand. "I am not going anywhere. Stop crying now, okay?"

I nodded and wipped my tears.

Alina's P.O.V

I spent a lot of time in the cafeteria. I didn't realise how  hungry I was until I started eating.

I decided to check on Rehaan quickly on my way. I knocked on his door but didn't get a response. I slowly opened the door but the room was empty.

Confused I walked towards Aman's room. Maybe he went there again.

I opened the door and walked in. I rubbed my eyes. Am I dreaming? I thought. 

I smiled. I hope this is not a dream because I won't be able to handle it. He looked at me and frowned.

"Excuse me, who are you?" He asked.

My eyes widened. "I- what- what do you mean?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"I am sorry but do I know you? I am having a hard time placing you."

"I- I am-" My voice broke as stream of tears fell down. My lips wobbled as I kept on crying.

"Please don't cry, it's just a joke. Ofcourse I remember you, Alina." He said hurriedly.

"Joke? A joke? Is this funny to you?" I shouted angrily wiping my tears.

"I am so sorry. I didn't knew you would cry." He said his eyes wide looking at my tear stained face. 

"Ofcourse, why would I cry? It's not like I was waiting for you to wake up. It's not like I was worried to death for you. It's not a big deal. Just a joke." I ranted.

I walked towards the door, "You seem to be totally fine considering you are joking around already. So I will leave. Good bye." I said.

"No. Wait, come on. I am sorry. Please don't leave." He said shuffling trying to stand up.

I immediately rushed to his side. "Are you crazy? Why are you getting up?" I guided him back down.

He held my hand and pulled me beside him. "Don't leave." He whispered looking at me pleadingly.

A small smile graced my lips. " I am not going anywhere." I said.

Soon his eyes started drooping and he fell asleep. The doctor said it's because of the medicines he is on and for us to not to worry.

Madiha took Rehaan back to his room. Even though he didn't wanted when he saw Aman sleeping he left not wanting to disturb him.

I promised to call him as soon as he wakes up again.

I heard some mumbles. Suprised I looked at Aman and he was mumbling. He must be sleep talking.

"I really like you Alina." I heard a whisper.

My face broke into a grin. "I really like you too Aman." I whispered back.

Third Person's P.O.V

Time passed by quickly. Three months later, Aman was finally better. Alina kept her promise and didn't leave Aman's side.

She took care of him and Aman couldn't complain. He was happy, too happy with this.

He loved the way she nagged him to eat more, rest more. She read to him, talked about all the random things with him.

Rehaan was discharged and was taking care of business till Aman returned. He was advised to take it easy on that arm and Madiha took great care of it.

She checked in through out the day. Rehaan smiled so much looking at his phone that a rumour of him dating spread throughout the office.

People asked him about it but he didn't accept it but he didn't deny it either. He would just smile and leave.

Aman and Alina were sure too that they were dating. They finally did accept it and said that they do have feelings for each other.

Madiha gathered up the courage to tell her father about Rehaan. Surprisingly, he loved him.

He said that he is exactly the kind of guy he wanted for Madiha. He immediately accepted their relationship and even wanted to engage them.

Rehaan was all too eager to do it. And they did ended up getting engaged because however much Madiha declined it she wanted to too. 

Aman's P.O.V

I am getting discharged today. It seems like forever since I have been outside. But that's not the only reason I am happy today. Today I will finally-

"Ready to go?" Alina asked coming into the room.

"Can't be more ready. I don't think I will miss this." I said.

She pouted. "You won't miss the time spent with me?"

I immediately shook my head. "Those are the only good memories of here."

She smiled hearing that and her cheeks flushed.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" She asked again as I sat down in the car.

"I will be fine. Don't worry." I said with a big smile hoping to ease her worries.

Alina's P.O.V

"It feels like I haven't been here forever." I said as I entered our apartment.

"That's because you haven't." Madiha said.

I sticked out my tongue at her. "I am going to take a nap." Saying this I went to my room and flopped down on the bed.

Oh, how I missed my bed. I sighed.

"Wow, that was a long nap." Madiha said as I got out of my room.

I checked the time and realised I have been asleep for more than five hours.

" I feel  refreshed. I really needed that." I said grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

After eating some snacks, I settled down on the couch. I missed this couch very much too.

I picked up my phone to check my notifications. Seeing that there were none from him, I placed the phone back down.

Maybe I should text him. I picked up my phone again.

Hey, what are you doing? Be sure to take your medicines.

I waited for some time after that. Twenty minutes later, he still didn't check my messages.

Worry started seeping in my mind. I picked up my purse and started heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Madiha asked standing infront of me, blocking my way.

"Aman isn't checking his messages. I need to make sure he is alright." I said.

"Don't you think you are becoming too clingy? I mean, it has only been a few hours since you were with him." She said with a raised eyebrow.

I stopped immediately. "Really? Do you think he is annoyed by me? That's why he is not checking my texts." I said biting my lips.

"He needs his own space. Why don't you talk to him later?" She said placing a gentle hand on my back.

"You are right. I won't disturb him again." Saying this, I sat down on the sofa.

He must be really annoyed by me.

_______________________________________

Hello lovelies,

Make sure to leave a vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Stay safe and healthy~
- Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 22.9K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
1.3K 187 49
She loves him, but she also knows that he can't love her back. Because for him she is just his best friend.. Not his love.... He loves her, but...
47K 6K 93
"So, ready to make your wish?" I smiled, though my stomach was doing flips. He sighed miserably. "This would be the most weirdest request anyone has...
179K 8.3K 30
[NOT EDITED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Watch what happens to an innocent bride who married a rich cocky man who doesn't even know her? Will he end up fal...