Jealous

By moonlight18sky

Bianca Sandoval and this is my jealousy story ... disclaimer; The author made this story by imagination of th... More

Jealous (Bianca Sandoval Story)
PROLOGUE (jealous)
Chapter 1 (the past)
chapter 3 (preview)
chapter 3 (study)
author note!!!

Chapter 2 (New life)

7 0 0
By moonlight18sky

Warning; Wrong grammar error (if it have one) This part have some word that maybe you don't like, and some bad grammar. And the place, person is the author imagination only, some of place is not imagination, the author pick the place so please respect this story, Enjoy the update story. By the way I will be riles a new story, I will be but soon.

==============================================

[New Life]

Bianca POV

I'm hear at the airport, I'm holding my passport while walking to go to the plain. I will miss are maid that help me, but my family, I will never miss them 'cause this is their fault too. 

(one hour's later)

the flight attendant is saying something, and she do a demo. This is my first time to take a plain ride, I never been do a flight before but I'm not 

"The plain is ready to take off" the pilot said 

here I 'am listening to the music that can make me happy even inner me is sad, I'm really sleepy so I stop listening to music, and put my headphone on my neck and close my eyes. But I don't why all that happen to me it's showing up again when I close my eyes, that's why I open my eyes again and get my phone in my bag, I will just play something that can't make me remember everything that happen in my past.

Out of bianca POV

Bianca play a game until she fall a sleep, Bianca can't cry anymore she feels nothing, now she want to forget everything that happen, she try but she cannot, but really she need a time to forget everything. they landed safely in here in United state, when she get down in the plain she can feel the breeze of freedom, she smile but not that happy smile, her smile was accompanied by hatred and anger at her family that hurt her.

Bianca started walk and entered the airport to pick up her belongings or luggage, bianca is quietly and serious while walking, some of people inside of the airline is looking at her but she don't care about it, they looking at her 'cause she is beautiful  sexy but specially the wounds in her face, and some people is feel sad about it 'cause it's obvious that she cry. 

By the way bianca is wearing jeans, rather large jacket, and inside of it is t-shirt, and a sneaker but the hickeys on her neck that her father made, people can see it, but she don't care and she don't mind it.

When she got her things she went out of the airport and took a taxi, she was taken to a hotel, a few minutes later she arrived at the hotel which it's called Primland Hotel. This is a beach and it have a hotel that you can stay in for many days or how many days that you want, this is perfect to someone that like to forget someone or if you like to have a peaceful life.

The hotel here is big and sound prof so it's perfect, you can play a music, but not that really volume up 'cause it can hear it. 

Bianca is now in her room fixing some things that she will use everyday. She decided to stay in the hotel for 3 weeks, 

When she's finish fixing everything, she went to the bathroom to change. While she's got inside she see her self in the mirror so she went closely in the mirror. Looking at her face and the tear that fall in her eyes. She wipe it off and smile sweetly. 

'Bianca POV' 

I go inside of the bathroom and see my self in a mirror, so go closer in the mirror to see my face closely, while I'm looking at my face I see one tear fall out of my eye so I wipe it and smile sweetly that I never been. 

Thinking about how my family treat me maid me cry everyday but now I will forgot the and make a New perfect Life on my own, I will be happy again and that I never been in my life. My past life is worst, but now my New Life will be perfect. 

I go take off my cloth and I remember the bitch that rape me, and another bitch that abuse me. HAHA their are really a bitch but, Just wait for me my dear family, I will be back but just to take a revenge. 

Luckily are maid help me to get passport, and things that I need for school and work. So tomorrow I will find a work. I wish I can find a work here. 

(hour past)

Bianca is now finish, she already dress up it's 9 am. she decided to find a house that she can rent and a work at the same time while she's walking she bump to someone so she look at the person that she bump. The person she bump is beautiful but you can see at her face the sadness.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump to you" Bianca said and the women look at her and say "do you have someone, with you. It's dangerous to someone walk alone" the woman said "I'm alone, I don't have a family" bianca said but the woman just smile "Can I adopt you" the women said and bianca look happy to when she heard that "yes please" Bianca said and the women laugh a little "I'm emmerald. I'm a CEO of a famous company in the Philippines and her in State" the woman said "I'm Bianca" Bianca said...

Emmerald help her to get her things and they go at emmerald house. She contact her secretary to make a birth certificate and some things that she will need for school.

Warning!!! This have word that may contain bad grammar and some sensitive word, read this with you're on risk. (author)

[days past]

bianca start to smile and laugh again, the love that she's expecting from her family she feel it in a stranger that give her love, care, and all the feelings that her family did not give to her. 

Emmerald is so happy because she got a daughter like bianca, her husband and her daughter get close to each other. Her daughter is really close to bianca. She always see that they always hangout together, tell secret, and what sister do together. In just a 5 days, they treat her like their daughter and her sister.

Emmerald family and bianca already meet, and they like bianca to.

Bianca Mom POV

We go out that day to have a family dinner with my family, But I didn't not expecting that bianca will go. 

[flash back]

when we go to are house 'cause my dad cancel the dinner while we got their ready to go inside the restaurant, So we go back home. When were close to are house I see are maid is in the gate crying while are guard standing their and get shock when they saw are car.

I don't know why I'm nervous, I been nervous before we live the house. I'm restless and bianca always enters my brain.

I don't know why, But when are car stop I open the car door and run inside. this is the first time I run this past. and my feet run all the way to the brat room, when I got to her room all her things are gone the only thing that left is the stuff toy and a note book, so I go walk but my tears begin to fall. 

I hold the teddy bear with golden brown color and It's really look old but it's clean, the teddy have my favorite color, "bianca know my favorite color" I said and hug the teddy while I'm hugging this I look at the letter and get it. Even the note book is really old, I'm sure bianca write this before.

I open it and start's to read the letter but I don't really know why I'm crying this hard.

[The Notebook] 

"I'm 6 year old but my mom and dad don't give me a birthday party like my sister but that's alright. And even they don't love me I love them"

"my mom call me brat, I thought she don't love me but I'm wrong 'cause when I ask are maid they said that's what mom call their daughter when their good girl, so I will be a good girl"

"I always pray for my parents to be safe"

"I'm a bit jealous to my sister because she have a nice room, but are maid said when I be more good girl and I'm kind mom and dad will make my room like my sister, I will be a really good girl for dad and mom"

"my mom is angry to me, I'm not a good girl so that's why mom don't do to me what she do my sister"

"I'm jealous to my sister 'cause mom give gift to her and give her a nice dress while I got my sister old cloths"

I read it but I cant finish the firs page I don't know that she feel this thing. I cry and cry and look at the door to see my husband and daughter with confuse.

"what happen Mom? why are you crying? and why the mistake room is empty?" My daughter said that maid me angry I drop the notebook a page that caught my eye so I go get it. And I read it.

"Today my dad rape me. I cant they hate me I don't know why they didn't treat me like they treat my sister, she bully me always. I been a good daughter and sister but why?"  

I didn't finish reading the letter when my husband talk "what are you reading? answer are question?" he said so I look at him with angry and disgusted look, so that's why she got hickey on her neck and she walk funny sometimes. 

"you bastard, You rape bianca and you don't call her that you are the brat here go out in this house. Go get you're thigs and go out don't comeback in this house" I said that maid the rapist angry "I don't rape that brat" he said "I said don't call her that" I get my gun in my bag, the gun that I use for emergency "Go get your cloths only cloths and go out to MY house" I said and my husband go to are room get her things and my daughter looking at me scared. 

"Mom how about me, I didn't do anything to her she's the-" I cut her and said "you bully and saying to me that she's the one bully you" "go" I said and look at her eye's make her cry and run to her room 

I'M now alone her crying, I regret everything.... I'm a worst mom to her....

[Out of bianca Mom POV]

her husband and first daughter go. Bianca mom is now alone everyday she dream to her daughter. The maid help her recovery they even get a doctor to help her 'cause she start talking even she's alone.

days past her family is now leaving with her to help her. She regret everything.

now bianca is happy with her new family she starting to make plan but she change her name like what she plan, and emmerald said to her that they will change her name. 

Bianca  Sandoval is now Celine...... 

Author note: this chapter is finish, sorry if it take ma long I just have to fix my problem, and yeah it will be the next chapter, hope you enjoy this. 

;moonlight sky 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 805 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
128K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...