Same But Different - GirlxGir...

By illyna16

Yuri Williams, the most popular girl in school has a secret. A secret she can't run away from. A secret that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue
Extras
Extras
Personal Message from the Author
Update

Chapter Fifty Six

2.8K 178 28
By illyna16

Round and Round

Round and round goes the fan, as Yuri stared at the ceiling. Her breaths got slower and she shut her eyes to calm herself. Standing up, Yuri knew she needed to take a shower. Her tingling body wouldn’t be still as the waves of pleasure wouldn’t stop rushing through. It was heaven, Yuri thought smiling while going in her bath tub.

Relaxing herself, Yuri closed her eyes and called out for Sasha.  Lately she couldn’t stay a minute without Sasha. It had been a week and since Jason was away, Yuri preferred staying at home and sending time with Sasha. Especially since they both like what they’ve been exploring lately.

*BLANK*

Having to meet her like this is a miracle. Its fate, I keep telling myself that every day. I looked around my surroundings, and realized I’m in the bathtub with her.

“You’re back early. Can’t get enough of me I see” I remarked as soon as I saw her. Yuri blushed and pulled her hair front giving me access to the back of her neck. By turning to the other side she gave me her shower loofah. I smirked as I took it from her hand and slowly started to scrub her back. The feeling of our bare bodies touching each other overwhelmed me, and so did the sexual heat from the bathroom.

Yuri was quiet the entire time leaning back and laying on my chest while my hands travelled to her legs. I kissed her forehead as we lay together in silence. She was tired after our fourth successful experimentation today. The mere thought made me smile and hold her tighter.

“Promise me, this is what we’ll have for the rest of our lives” Yuri whispered but it echoed through the bathroom.

“You want to orgasm four times for the rest of our lives?” I joked because of course I’m funny. Yuri keeps saying I am way too serious but I believe I am funny. At least a bit.

“That’s not bad either” Yuri laughed as she replied. I nodded and kissed her forehead once more ensuring her that I will not leave. I was here to stay. As silence filled in, I held her close to my body. I could feel her warmth, I could touch her body, I was allowed to love her and I shall do that for the rest of my life.

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*BLANK*

Getting ready to go out was different, since Yuri had stayed in for the entire week not getting out of her room.  But Yuri knew she had to go out and socialize with other human beings. Sasha had warned her to. Taking a quick look at her watch Yuri got out from her room and walked downstairs. She heard little sobs coming from the sitting room, where she found her mother and Daniel. Yuri glanced at her mother who was sobbing quietly.

“What happened?” Yuri asked reaching out for her mother.

“HR told me not to come for work, it’s like they don’t want me there” Mrs. Williams sobbed louder as she spoke. Daniel patted slowly on her back and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. “How dare they do this to me? Do they not want me to work?” she continued.

“Ignore her, Yuri. She’s being melodramatic” Daniel smiled slightly at Yuri.

“How can I ignore her? Why would they do this to her?” Yuri blurted out angrily. Seeing her mother cry like that, pained Yuri. It reminded her of the days she was going to die because of the tumor.

“They didn’t fire her; they just want her to work at home. I don’t see what the huge problem here is” Daniel stated.

“I never said I have a problem with it” Mrs. Williams sobbed again.

“Then, why the tears?” Yuri asked quietly.

“She’s melodramatic and pregnant” Daniel said happily brushing her hair. There was a second of silence as he said it, Daniel’s smile was undeniably the only thing blooming inside the house. Yuri stood shocked for a second to process what her step father had just said.

“Hey, I was going to tell her!” Mrs. Williams cried out.

“Mom.. wow” Yuri found herself hugging her mother and Daniel at the happy moment. The thought of having a small brother or sister was the happiest news ever. “That’s wonderful news, I am so happy!” It had been too long since happiness stayed within the house and Yuri prayed that it will not go away.

“Gosh, I think I’m getting emotional because I’m pregnant” Mrs. Williams said wiping her tears.

“You think?” Daniel remarked frowning a little.

“Whoa, I’m getting a small brother or a sister” Yuri exclaimed finally being aware of what’s to come. Her life was falling into place. She didn’t feel like anything was missing anymore. Everything was falling into place. Yuri smiled until her cheeks hurt so that she’d not cry out of happiness. Life was working its way into making amends of all that pain she had to go through.

“How do you feel about this?” Mrs. Williams asked quietly. Yuri knew her mother wanted to know about her thoughts and truth be told Yuri couldn’t be happier with the news.

“Happy, I feel happy mom.” Yuri said slowly. “Congrats Daniel, you’re gonna be a papa”

“Thank you Yuri, and you’re going to be a big sister. We are celebrating tonight, so be home by 8” Daniel waved bye at Yuri and she returned the gesture.

“Sure, I’ll catch up with you both later, bye” As soon as Yuri closed the door, she took a huge breath and inhaled the fresh air she’s being missing for the past week. She wouldn’t have gone outside today too if it wasn’t for Jason who wanted to meet her asap. Walking slowly towards the nearest café Yuri knew she had a lot to tell Jason and she was excited to meet him.

“Hey stranger” Yuri yelped a little as her little fingers squeezed Jason’s cheeks. Sitting down at the diner for brunch was a first, since Yuri spent a lot of time in her room lately. And seeing Jason after a week brought a smile on her face.

 “Where the hell have you been? I left you like a billion emails!” Jason grunted.

“It’s the 21st century, no one reads emails anymore. You could’ve texted!” Yuri replied while waving at the waitress to place her order.

“My phone got stolen over the weekend! I had to buy a new one yesterday and it was way too complicating to use. I swear these latest technologies will be the death of me.” Jason took out his phone and placed it slowly on the table.

“Who told you to buy a complicated phone?” Yuri shot at him while taking a look glance at the menu for the second time.

“The guys said it was the best” Jason stated defending his flock of birds.

“Hi, I’ll have a chicken wrap please and an orange juice.” Yuri smiled at the Latin waitress while she ordered her food. Looking at Jason she mocked. “Did you get your muscularity back?”

“And I’ll have the vegetarian wrap with the lemon ice tea” Jason orders his food while replying to Yuri. “Let’s just say that my muscularity was always there, I was just being paranoid about it for no reason”

“You didn’t like spending the whole week with the guys, did you? Because you finally see how immature they are” Just as the waitress left, Yuri picked off with their conversation.

“You should’ve seen how they talk about girls behind their backs as if they are trash. Like literally.” Jason grunts again.

“So did you miss your lesbian gang while you were away?” Yuri smirked slightly trying to contain her laughter.

“That’s . . . debatable”

“We are the reason you realized that being a gentlemen isn’t so bad” Yuri referred to all those incidents that led up to Jason being who he is today.

“I strongly disagree to that. You are the sole reason why I’ve changed. You made me realize life’s short and I can’t be douche-y forever”

“Well you have your moments” Yuri defended Jason. She could see how everything had changed Jason. How it had opened his eyes.

Clearing his throat Jason tried to change the subject as if the mention of the tumor days wasn’t the kind of subject he wanted to go over again. “So, how are things with Sasha?”

“It’s . . . I don’t know what to say. It’s perfect. The little world we’ve created for ourselves. I am always with her, and I never feel alone or bored. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me” Yuri blushed when she thought about her entire week with Sasha. It had been one sexually crazed week and it was honestly the best feeling in the world. Yuri remembered Sasha’s patience, her laughter, her affection, her love, her jokes and everything seemed like a movie made real.

“That’s nice to hear. Since you see Sasha, and can touch her. Have you both gone further than kissing?” Jason didn’t take a second to ask something bluntly, that was his style and Yuri had to deal with it.

“Now where did the gentleman go?”

“Come on, I am trying to fill in the scientifically impossible blanks here.” Jason gave Yuri his best side smile.

“I don’t believe in science, because it cannot prove Sasha’s existence in my life. The farthest they can go and say is that my brain is active. But I don’t see Sasha as a scientific object my brain created. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted to have in my life. Science has nothing on us. Not even the fact that Sasha gives me multiple orgasms a day” Yuri replied to him with a sly smile on her face. The sexual memories that were buried deep inside her brain played flashbacks of all those moments she screamed Sasha’s name with pleasure. The amount of orgasms Yuri has had within a week was uncountable.

“Whoa you both . . . wow. But how?” Jason’s eyes grew wide in disbelief as he asked.

“If a girl can have an orgasm in her sleep for no apparent reason, why wouldn’t this be possible? Especially when I have this ‘active brain’ as they say?” Yuri smiled again. Lately she’s been promised there wouldn’t be a day she wouldn’t smile. And so far Sasha had lived up to her end of the bargain.

“I don’t know how I feel about not being the last person to have sex with you” Jason winked as he smirked.

“Well you were first, which to this day Sasha bugs me about. She curses at you. A lot”

“Not my fault, tell that woman she was late to arrive and make you fall in love with her”

“It makes me think about how my life would’ve turned out if she never came into my life” Yuri’s voice drained as she said it. Her life would be dark without Sasha. She knew, Jason knew and most of all Sasha knew.

“You’d still be a lesbian and in denial. I’d still be here; I don’t know who you’d date though” Jason scratched his head as he spoke.

“I’ll be alone and miserable” Yuri concluded the dreadful scenario.

“Oh that reminds me, I have something to tell you” Jason jumps up from the chair remembering something he had forgotten to tell Yuri.

“I have something to tell you too, I almost forgot” Yuri cleared her throat  thinking of her pregnant mom and smiled as she said “I’ll go first, mom is pregnant”

“Whoa, really? That’s amazing news! Tell Mrs. Williams I am really happy to hear that”

“I will, first it came out a little foreign to me, but then I got really excited at the thought” Yuri explained, being the only daughter for more than eighteen years had its privileges but the thought of having to take care of a little human being was way appealing. “What were you gonna tell me?”

“Oh, just that Whitney and Belle are screwing each other” Jason just threw it out in the air.

“WHAT?”

“Yeap, I caught them at it. Apparently they are f*ck buddies now” Jason sipped the last of his iced lemon tea.

“Whoa that’s . . . I was sure my news would beat yours. But I guess not” Yuri said trying to wrap her mind around the news.

“Would you like anything else?” The Latin waitress came back and smiled as she asked.

“Not thank you, could we have the bill?”

“Sure” She winked and slipped a small note before leaving. Yuri took the note and opened it and just as hunched, it was her phone number.

“What’s that?” Jason lifted himself a bit to peep at it.

“It’s her number” Yuri stared at the Latin waitress and she stared back at her “And she is winked at me, what do I do?”

“Why are you asking me? Do you want to take her into Yuri’s town?” Jason whispered slowly nudging Yuri’s feet.

“No!” Yuri blurted loudly. The thought of cheating on Sasha disgusted her. Without a doubt the Latin waitress was very pretty but Yuri knew her heart was taken by Sasha and that’s where it’ll remain.

“Then just ignore it!”

“I feel weird, how did she even know I’m a lesbian” Yuri stared down at her shirt to check if her cleavage was showing. Yuri found herself in a questionable situation.

“This reminds me of something Belle used to say back when we bonded over your tumor situation, lesbians know lesbians. They have a way of knowing”

“Well I am flattered, but I’ll have to ignore that chick because I’m taken”

“Amen to that” Jason grinned as Yuri laughed.

Author's Note,

I'll update again tomorrow guys :D Let me know what you think~

Vote, comment and Share~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 76 23
Connie has spent the last fifty years as a vampire, but suddenly she finds herself human again. As she comes to terms with her newfound humanity she...
ONE HEART By

Fanfiction

2.3K 180 36
Two young girls, Tessa and Mariah navigate life. First, they meet before they Were born! That's right, their parents move next door to one another, a...
1.3M 23.2K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
8.1K 1.1K 35
***FEATURED NA ROMANCE*** What happens if your fiction comes true? Eva considers herself realistic person rather than romantic. Her best friend insi...