๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Ch.22

6.7K 265 100
By LamaXebecs

◦•●◉✿ Forgive Me ✿◉●•◦

Final week of the month.

"THE SEAL HAS BEEN CREATED." Keiko walks to the hokages office, quickly requesting a mission and leaving to complete it.

Truthfully, she took this mission to test her sealing jutsu. She looks at the rogue shinobi who was smirking confidently at the stoic-faced girl, watching as she casted a few hand signs.

He was suddenly grabbed from behind and held down by two shadow clones, halting all of his movement.

"W-What? What are you doing, you brat!?"

"Hn." She completes the hand signs, placing her hand over his arms and activating her sharingan.

"Permanent Ninjutsu seal!" The mans face turns green and his arms turn purple. She watches in success as his eyes roll to the back of his head and he falls to the floor limply.

Keiko places two fingers to his neck, relieved to feel a pulse though it was weak.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu." She bluntly states and creates two clones to lift the rogue, whom was shaking in pain even when unconscious.

Permanent Ninjutsu Seal. A simple name she had given the jutsu, and was pleasantly proud to see the success of the jutsu. Her chakra wasn't drained a lot, but that was due to her large chakra reserves and chakra produced by Kokuo.

"That's quite the jutsu." She halts in her steps, face immediately turning towards the tall man. She activates her sharingan as he does.

"Jutei."

"Hello, Keiko."

"Eh? Who's this Itachi? She's got your eyes."

"Leave us, Kisame."

"Tch. So demanding." Kisame walks away slowly after grinning threateningly at the unaffected heiress. As he leaves, Keiko begins walking away with her elder cousin soon appearing beside her.

"How is my brother?"

"You don't usually speak with me. So casually as well."

"You already know the truth."

"Yes, Yes. Sasuke is fine. Getting stronger at the very moment." A small smile slips onto his face before Itachis concerned gaze falls on the young Uchiha.

"And...You?"

"Fine."

"I heard Orochimaru went-"

"What do you need, Itachi?" He sighs.

"Am I unable to visit my youngest cousin?"

"I wouldn't be your youngest, had my family not been murdered."

"...Yes, I suppose so." He stops walking, turning to her and shocking her by wrapping her in a hug.

"What are you doing Itachi?"

"...You have...Those same eyes..."

"What..?"

"The same eyes as the clan when they were about to begin the coup. You mustn't let revenge take over you."

"You came to lecture me? It's useless, Jutei. I will kill Orochimaru, and anyone who stands in my way will suffer the same fate as my family, the clan, and in the future, Orochimaru." His brows furrow and his expression only turns more concerned.

He opens his mouth to say something, only to be interrupted by his annoying but slightly tolerable partner.

"Please just remember your family as a happy memory, and not one of sorrow."

"Same could be said for you, Jutei."

"Good luck for this month, Keiko."

"Hn."

And soon, the rogue shinobi was gone, leaving the younger Uchiha to mull on her thoughts and his words. Quickly shaking her head in anger, Keiko passed through the gates of the village nodding at Izumo and Kotetsu, who always seemed to be there.

"Keiko! Welcome back! We can collect him for you!" She nods, her clones passing the almost dead man to the chunin as she places her hands in her pockets and passes by them.

Walking to the hokage's office, everyone clears their way for the young Uchiha since her aura was deadly and angered. Everywhere she went, she instilled fear upon people of the Uchiha name.

Something she had tried avoiding, though she didn't know she was doing the exact opposite. 

"Hey, Keiko!" She keeps walking forwards, stress lines on her face clear and dark as the night sky. Naruto, Sakura and the other konoha 9 (Or 8 without Sasuke or Keiko) look at her in either concern or confusion.

"I...Think it's best we leave her along..."

"But what if she's sad, ttebayo!?"

"Then she wont admit it." Shikamaru adds.

"Huh?"

"Keiko doesn't speak so easily about her feelings...I also don't think she's in the right state of mind, and could possibly snap at any time."

The blue eyed boy frowns and spots her figure that enters the hokages office, disappearing from their vision.  He was concerned for the Uchiha. He didn't know what was happening, but even he understood it wasn't good.

Maybe it was that snake-pedo from the forest?

Was he targeting Keiko-Chan too?

If he is, he'll kill him!

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"This is your mission report?" Keiko nods.

"Tell me Keiko, why are his arms black?"

"I burned them."

"Nonsense. This is similar to a seal mark. Have you...Created a seal?"

"What of it?"

"Is this seal for a particular someone...?"

"Yes."

"I see..."

"I'll be leaving now." Hiruzen narrows his eyes at her back.

"Indra wouldn't want to see you like this." The doorknob breaks in her hand.

"Do not speak, as if you know my family when you are responsible for the death of my entire clan." She spits, flickering away as his heart once again saddens.

"Lord hokage! Are you alright?"

And although he was not, he offered a small smile and answered.

"Of course. I'm fine."

Warning, may be a little sad for some people. Includes some gore.

This will conclude her family murder.

Fair warning.

"Is everything alright, Keiko...?"

"Father...I have a bad feeling about today..." He pats her back.

"I'm sure everything will be fine, Keiko."

"But...Do you not feel as if someone is watching us?"

"Hm? I don't understand when people say that. It's not possible to feel someone's gaze on you, Keiko."

"Ah...Yes, father."

If only he had listened to her that day.

If only she had listened to her gut.

If only...

If only...

"Indra Uchiha...I will take your eyes!" Indra quickly ushered his wife away, his grandfather helping.

"Father-!"

"Stay back, Keiko!"

"W-What? No!"

"Don't disobey me, my child! You must stay and protect your mother!" Keiko grits her teeth, grabbing her tanto and positioning it in front of her as her mother stood, protecting her younger brother who stood in fear.

"M-Mother..What's happening?" The elder woman, six months pregnant, tried her best to stay calm.

"Don't worry,my son. Stay calm and trust in your sister and father to protect us." She looks away, her smile instantly disappearing as she grits her teeth, nodding at her father-in-law who's gaze saddens.

She hated being unable to fight. And though she was blessed with great power, since she was pregnant, using her visual prowess or chakra could kill the child.

"Orochimaru! You stay away from my family!" Itsuka joins Indra's side, kunai in hand.

"Father!" He nods, attacking Orochimaru and engaging in hand-to-hand combat.

"Back me up!" Neither of the men, used their mangekyou, swearing to keep the secret if they didn't get out of this alive, in order to keep the Uchiha secret their own and avoid danger to their family if they pass.

"What do you want?! Leave us in peace!"

"Didn't I already tell you? I desire the Sharingan, and from the stories, yours is the most powerful."

"As if I would ever allow you to take my eyes or my families life!"

"That's exactly what I plan on doing!"

"Over my dead body!" Orochimaru smirks, unsheathing his sword.

"That can be arranged." Charging forwards, he raises his left arm after clashing his sword against Indra's kunai.

"Gah!"

"Father!" She glares, preparing to cast a fire jutsu when her grandfather beat her to it, after telling her to stay behind.

"Fire style!: Phoenix flower jutsu!" A large flame in the shape of a flower appears, successfully hitting the former sannin who hisses at them.

Eventually, his eyes fall on Keiko who glares harshly at him, two-tomoe sharingan activated.

His eyes widen in hunger and he licks his lips.

"Sharingan at such a young age...The two-tomoe as well...Incredible! I'll take yours instead!" His words seemed to have struck something in Indra as a sudden blue arm struck from his back and attempted to grab the man, but he jumped back.

"What is this...? A jutsu?" He awes at the blue figure, Indra floating in it with arms crossed and eyes glaring, a different eye pattern.

"Indra! Don't form it fully!" The man tenses, nodding and mentally cursing himself when he realized it had broken his house and the roof, though his wife and his children had to stay in the house in case someone else was there.

Whips form as his arms for his susanoo, lashing at Orochimaru who summons Manda.

"Again? You better give me one hundred human sacrifices Orochimaru." The snake complains.

"Yes, yes." He dismisses. "Do this, and I'll give you one thousand."

"Hmph!" 

"Keep your eyes on me!" A whip almost hits Manda right in the face, but the snake quickly dodges.

Lightning ignites on the susanoo's whips, crackling loudly as Keikos mouth shoots open in shock and awe.

"F-Father...I knew he was powerful, but...This power...?"

"Keiko. Stay back and protect my daughter and grandson." She nods, watching her grandfather form his own strange creature though it was bright red.

It quickly latched onto her fathers, merging with his and mixing it's chakra along with her fathers and creating an armor-like figure.

"M-Mother...S-Stay back..." She mutters, clutching her tanto harder as her mother reassures her.

"Keiko, it's alright to be afraid. As long as you don't run away."

"I'm not afraid...Besides, I'm simply impressed by father and grandfathers power." A question clicks in her head.

"Can you do that as well, mother?"

"Indeed."

"What does yours do?"

"It...Is similar to your grandfathers, only difference between his and my susanoo, is the fact that it can switch places with other susanoo."

"Susanoo? That's the legends..." Her eyes widen as Manda attacks the susanoo several times until it figures out the weakness, that being the spine.

"Father!"

"I got it!" It quickly shelters it's back, adding chakra to the whips and successfully hitting Manda who hisses in pain and whips it's tail at the susanoo, causing it to stagger slightly.

The susanoo suddenly creates a sword, aiming for Orochimaru and his snake, though it fails and instead cuts a nearby mountain.

"I-Incredible!" Keiko creates a wind wall using a jutsu, blowing the debris away from them as Manda was unsummoned.

"Yes!" But her excitement dies down as the snake sannin quickly summons many other snakes, each one a large size. They start attacking the susanoo from each sides.

Down, up, right, left, side.

Every snake targets the spine, hitting it as it seemed the number of serpents was endless. He just kept on summoning them.

She focused her red eyes on her grandfather and fathers figure, seeing her grandfather collapse, blood flowing down his face.

"Father!" She hears her old man yell, catching the elder man and making a susanoo arm lower him towards her. She runs towards the man, helping him up and setting him against a house wall.

"Eight branches technique!" Their gazes fall upon the abnormally large creature, as Itsuka suddenly sighs.

She watches as her father's blue susanoo fights against the snake, successfully cutting one head off.

What she didn't notice, was how exhausted he was.

But Uchiha Itsuka did.

And unfortunately, that summed up the battle.

He quickly made a hand sign, a mark appearing on his wrist. He sticks his hand in the seal, bringing out a container. He glances at the young female Uchiha before smiling at her.

"Keiko. I want you to implant these into your eyes on the day you gain mangekyou sharingan. For now, they will lay in this glass container awaiting you!"

"What...G-" Her eyes widen in horror as he grips both his eyes using his hands, gouging them out carefully with the little medical ninjutsu he knew.

"What are you doing?!" She goes to help him only for him to stop her.

"No, Keiko! Please, It's my time..." Her eyes fill with horror as he places his red eyes in the container. They begin floating, and await inside being preserved and waiting for Keiko.

"I'll help your father. Even without my eyes, I can still fight." He forms hand signs.

"This...Should at least save you four..." Tamika grits her teeth, looking away and shielding her son's eyes from the scene as she too knew that if all went down, she must place her eyes in a container as well.

"Grandfather!" He runs forwards, sending one last smile to her before turning his head away and casting the most powerful fire jutsu.

"Fire style!: Great fire annihilation jutsu!" Tears stream down her face once Orochimaru had stabbed the man, right before her eyes.

'No...'

Her father's susanoo deactivates, him falling to the ground harshly as one of the snakes still remained.

'But why us...? What did we do to deserve this...?"

"KEIKO!" She looks at her father, locking eyes with him.

"This isn't the time for emotions! I know it's hard but you must overcome it!"

"Father..." Her eyes shift from her grandfathers lifeless body, tossed aside by the sannin.

Anger flooded her veins mixing with the pain and sadness of experiencing her grandfathers death, but it had not reached her eyes.

At least, not yet.

"Do NOT let your emotions get in the way right now! I have trained you for this moment! Keep your promise of protecting your mother, brother, and your unborn sister!" Tears build up, but refuse to fall as she retreats back in front of her mother.

"Yes, Father. I will protect them, even if it costs my life..." He smiles at her.

"That's my girl..." He turns to Orochimaru.

"Now then...What will you do with the sharingan?" The panting heavily Orochimaru appears.

"Well, seeing how you are about to die, I don't see any harm in telling you." He smirks.

"I plan on destroying Konoha." Indra glares, having expected the response.

"Now, I can't let you do that, can I?"

"I've already killed your father. Do you feel no resentment towards me?" He hisses with his tongue..

"Oh, Do not mistake my calm as holding no ill intent towards you. I resent you with every fiber in my body! How dare you attack my family, and kill my father? I'll take you down with me, right here, right now!" 

With the last of his strength, he forms the full Susanoo.

"Orochimaru! I will protect my family until my last breath!"

"Indra! I will take your sharingan and kill all of you!"

Keiko's breath shortens and her body weakens slightly, in astonishment and fear.

Fear of not what would happen to her, but what would happen to her family, Her father.

Feeling a sudden rush of power flooding in her eyes.

A loud gasp sounds in the room as Keiko's mother watches the young girls eyes form into the mangekyou sharingan.

"It's just like Lord Madaras..." Sorrow fills her being as she glanced down at her crying son.

'I'm a failure as a mother...I couldn't even save my own daughter from gaining the mangekyou, and I can't even protect my daughter even now...' She smiles bitterly, realizing the truth of the situation.

'Well, I'm afraid we wont be having little Makana, huh? I just hope you both can live...'

"Susanoo time glitch!" And by the time the young girl had blinked, it seemed that millions of punches had been thrown at each remaining snake head and every remaining snake summon.

If Keiko had not been using chakra to stay in place, she'd have been flown away. She luckily had been fast enough to grab onto her mother and brother, holding them close to her as one thought flowed through her mind.

'I have to protect you.'

Meanwhile, Indra had finally overused her sharingan, his susanoo deactivating and his body falling harshly to the ground.

He watches as Orochimaru's body falls to the ground, just as harshly as his did. His eyes turn back to his wide eyed daughter, seeing her new mangekyou sharingan activated. 

He smiles, knowing he was just about done. So, he completed his final job they were required to do in case someone came after their sharingan, specifically mangekyou.

"This..." He dragged himself towards them, blood spilling down his face.

"Will be my last...Duty...As a father..." A black seal mark appears on his wrist as he pulls a container out.

"Just as my father and mother before me, I will give you my eyes to cure your blindness. We must never let the Uchiha curse of hatred take over our souls." He takes one of his eyes out, placing it in the container.

He opens his left eye to see his daughter and family one last time, before taking it out as well, clutching it in his hands.

"As my last duty as father, I put my love and affection along with my desire to protect my daughter inside of these eyes, entrusting them to be the eyes of her future." He looks back up at them, one more time and even though he couldn't see them, he knew what they looked like.

"I love you all."

"FATHER!"  And he was gone.

His last breath taken, with a smile as he remembered his little girl and boy. As he remembered his family.

As he completed his last duty and sealed away his visual prowess away from the hands of evil, along with his fathers.

Keiko couldn't believe it.

The father she loved so very much, the father she respected and admired more than any other being, the father who always got hit for giving into her bratty demands as a child.

The father who always taught and loved her and her family, protecting them.

Her Father.

He killed her father...

And she simply watched.

"Keiko!" 

Tamika looked at her daughter in concern, seeing the frozen and cold yet hatred-filled look in her eyes. She quickly opened her seal, doing the same her husband and father had.

Smiling down at the boy who cried in her lap, she sighed.

' I hope I can save you both...' 

She placed the container back in the seal that contained her eyes, along with her husbands and Itsukas.

All for Keiko.

She must survive.

Her and her brother needed to live.

"Mother...I don't wanna die...!"

"Shh...You won't, Kazuya. Besides, your big sister will protect you..."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." 

And now, her mother...and her brother. Her...Unborn sister.

Makana...

Her...

Dead...?

"Mother!" A blue arm shoots out from her back, disappearing as soon as it punched the rogue shinobi away.

She scurried to her brothers side, clutching the both of them, connected by the sword that they had been impaled by.

"M-Mother...Brother..." But her mother had already taken her last breath. Her face expression the same as her husbands as when he took his own.

But her brother...He was crying.

He was afraid.

"Big sister...I-I don't want to die...Please don't let me die...I want to go to the festival next week..."

"Kazuya...Mother and Father will take you to the festival..." Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I wont be there, but I will one day..." He manages to grin one last time.

"Okay, big sister. I'll see you there then. Let's get some dango later."

"Y-Yes, little brother...I p-promise..."

"Why are you crying?"

"Nothing, Kazuya. J-Just rest...Tomorrow, we'll go to the festival. With grandpa and grandma too, maybe great grandfather...Greet him for me please..."

"Will you buy me a new kunai?"

"Y-Yes...O-Of course."

"That's...Nice...I'd...Like...That...Big sister..." 

"..." She cried, mourning the brutal deaths of her family through the only way she could.

"Finally..." A voice hissed, though it sounded exhausted and barely able to speak nor walk. "I can finally get the sharingan eyes without those nuisances-"

"Get out of here!" Keiko bent down on all fours, red surrounding her entire being.

"W-What is this?"

"I'm going to kill you!" She growled, her voice sounding as if it was mixed with a much deeper one.

"How dare you kill my family? I'm going to kill you, bastard!"

Orochimaru's desire for the young girl suddenly diminished, fear setting in the pit of his stomach as he realized his situation. An Uchiha against a -might as well be- useless sannin who is almost immobile.

The fight took almost all of his chakra, and if he wanted to get out alive, he would have to leave.

"Not without the sharingan...I'm so close..."

"DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?! GET OUT OF HERE! THIS IS MY HOUSE! THE HOUSE YOU KILLED MY FAMILY IN!"

Her mouth widened and the cloaks own mouth started to form something like a large black ball.

"I-Impossible! There is no such jutsu!" 

"I will avenge my family!"

Orochimaru scurried to his feet, summoning a snake with the last bit of chakra he had, as it carried and attempted to take him away.

Releasing the beast bomb, it launches towards Orochimaru, going through the mountains and creating a large hole, as all the land surrounding it collapsed.

But in the end, Orochimaru lived.

With half of a body.

He no longer had a right side, and was forced to somehow get his lackeys to rescue. Keiko dropped to the ground, exhausted, having not remembered much except for all the gruesome events of her family's murder.

She looked up from the ground that she was laying on, on her stomach and cried as she looked at her family members.

"Please don't leave me...Please...Don't go..."

"Don't leave me..."

Keiko cried the entire night.

One by one, she dug a grave, and placed her family inside of them.

At first, it was her grandfather as he was the first to die. The grandfather who always told her stories and taught her lessons 

"I'm sorry grandfather. I was too much of a coward to help you..."

Then, It was her father. The most honorable and caring man she had ever known. He would take her out to villages and explore together. He would train her, teach her, all about life.

"Forgive me father. I was too weak to save you."

Then her mother. The woman who gave birth to her. The one who helped her father cook and clean the house. The woman whom was respected by everyone who met her.

She was a true angel in the eyes of all.

"F-Forgive me mother...I have failed to protect brother and you all..."

Then there was-

"Little brother...Please...F-Forgive me. I have been unable to save you. I promise, one day we can go to the festival together...I'll buy extra Dango for you...S-So...Just enjoy your time for now a-and w-wait for me..." Tears streamed down her cheeks as the full moon shined brightly upon her.

Her unborn sister. The one she imagined teaching. The one she imagined running around the house in a dress and giggling happily as she spoke about her training.

The one who was never given the chance to be brought into this world.

"Please...Please forgive m-me! Forgive me, for not keeping my promise of protecting you...P-please...Forgive me..."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Keiko clenches her fist as she stares at the K.I.A stone, not noticing the blonde haired boy watching from afar. Tears streamed down her face as she recalled the entire night.

"Please...Forgive me..." She cries loudly, not attempting to hide her sobs as rain poured down her skin.

"Please...Forgive me. I'm sorry all I did was watch...I'm sorry! Please forgive me..." 

She collapsed to her knees, placing her head in her hands.

Years of hidden emotions, finally releasing.

But now, she had no one to comfort her.

No one to comfort her like her family did.

"Please...Forgive me...I could have saved you...Could have done something...Would you have lived, had I simply moved? Please...Forgive me..." Harsh tears rolled down her face, uncontrollably falling.

She would never have anyone to comfort her.

She never had anyone ever since that day.

A day that so clearly replayed itself in her mind, without stop.

It's true, she hated Orochimaru and she definitely would kill him. But she also just wanted love. Wanted to go back to the six year old her, who had everything. 

She just wanted to love and to be loved.

Why was that so hard to ask for?

Rain stopped falling on her, though it took her a few seconds to realize with all the shaking and thoughts going through her mind.

She instantly tensed, wiping away her tears when and arm wrapped around her.

"It's alright...Let it out."

She knew who it was.

Even if she didn't, she wouldn't care anymore.

She pushed him away lightly, though she didn't want to.

Of course, he just pulled her back into a hug while shaking his head lightly.

So...She simply cried.

She needed it.

And as someone she began to care for, held her in their embrace.

Her heart that was drowning in darkness...

Rose just a little closer to the surface.

Chapter End~

What did you think?

I'm either doing her fight against Orochimaru next chapter or next, next chapter!

BE PREPAREEEEEEEEEED

(Damn, i'm re editing this story rn and geez. Im so freaking evil HAHAHAHA.

The person who comforted her was originally Kakashi, but I thought it would be more appropriate to make it Naruto.

Hello -ITACHISWIFEY  <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 786 19
Fyozai One shots to cure the soul.... There will be Fem AUs, Mafia AUs, Child AUs and more enjoy!!! It will revolve around Dazai mostly since it's an...
135K 3.8K 35
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—จ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™š...
48.7K 857 27
Everyone knows everything about Alastor aka the radio demon but they also know that he also has a rival named the host but they don't know that's Ala...
336K 10.2K 74
Inora Namikaze, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki's first born. Red hair and Blue eyes. The only one capable of perfectly performing the Flying Thu...