๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” (๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๏ฟฝ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ SweetLiarForever

๐ฝ๐‘œโ„Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ฝ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘‰๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘– ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter One

2.4K 25 3
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ SweetLiarForever

"I'm so sorry for your loss," I say looking down at my feet. The Kent family just lost a loved one. Clark's mother had just passed away two days ago.

"Thank you Vivian," says Clark. Clark's kids, John, Jordan, and I have all been best friends since we were little. They both moved to another school many years ago and I haven't seen them since, but now they're finally back. My mother used to be best friends with their mother Lois. The two ran into each other at a grocery store a few weeks ago and have kept in touch since. My mother pats me on the back. She walks away with Lois and Clark. I stare at John and then at Jordan.

"You two have changed so much," I say.

"Yeah, so have you," says Jordan. He looks down at the ground. I move a strand of my straight jet black hair out of my face.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" asks John.

"We should probably go to our new rooms," says Jordan.

"New rooms?" I ask.

"Yeah, no one told you?" I shake my head no. "Well our parents want us to move back to Smallville. They think it'll be better for all of us. So you should come hangout with John and I in one of our rooms."

"So you'll be going to my high school?"

"Yeah. Maybe you could show us around since you're a sophomore and we're freshmen," says John.

"Yeah I guess I could show the two of you around."

Ten Minutes Later

"So what do you guys want to drink before the three of you go upstairs?" asks Lois.

"Oh could I have some tea?" I ask.

"Always so proper," remarks John. "You haven't changed a bit. Remember you used to force Jordan and I to have tea parties with you."

"John and I even let you pick our outfits and everything." I giggle a little.

"We were five. Not going to lie though you both rocked the Princess dresses and painted nails better than I did. Now look at the two of you. Where has that style gone?" John elbows me in the chest. "Ouch. Did you forget I've changed a bit?"

"Oh uh sorry." He's used to me being flat chested.

"You guys seem like nothing has changed," says mom.

"Yeah well we missed the old days," says John. His arm wraps around my shoulder. Jordan rolls his eyes.

"How come you're not talking much?" I ask as I look at Jordan. John moves his arm off of me.

"Oh uh just a lot going through my head." Lois hands me my cup of tea. I take a couple of sips.

"What do you two want to drink?"

"I'll have a coke and I'm assuming Jordan wants sprite." Jordan nods. Lois gets the two sodas and hands it to them. John knocks over his coke can, I catch it. "Wow nice catch."

"Thanks." A ringing begins to go through my head. I close my eyes for a second. I start to cover my ears. Someone needs me. I know it. I feel a hand on my back.

"Hey, you okay?" asks John.

"Oh yeah I uh I'll be right back." I get off of the stool. I start running out of the house. I go behind the barn and shoot up into the sky. My outfit changes from my black dress to my suit. My hair changes to a light blue and my eyes change color from brown to light blue almost gray. My gray mask appears on my face.

No one knows I'm Mistress Mind. It's the only way to protect the people I know. I go into Metropolis. I look around everything seems to be normal. Then I see what's going on. There's a fire on the building. Ugh shouldn't Super Man take care of this? Where even is he?

"So, what seems to be the problem?" asks the voice next to me. I turn around to see Super Man up in the air next to me.

"About time you showed up, there's a fire in the building. I don't get what the big deal is that they need us but okay." I fly into the building. I get the people out of the building while Super Man takes out the fire with his breath. Super Man flies back over to me. "Now what? Is that it?"

"I think so, but we should talk to the police really quick."

"I guess you're right." The two of us fly down to one of the cops. "Excuse me officer, what was the big deal regarding the building that you needed Super Man and I?"

"Well Mistress Mind, we needed the two of you because the Joker caused it."

"Oh, I understand. Where did he go?"

"No one knows."

"Thank you for the information," says Super Man. Super Man flies away. I jump into the air and fly back to the Kent's new home. I see Super Man flying to the same destination I'm going. Weird. Maybe I know him. I see him land behind the barn. He's back into his normal clothes. Oh my gosh it's Clark. I land down without changing my clothes.

"Clark, you're Super Man?" I whisper.

"Mistress Mind, what are you doing here?" I snap my fingers. My outfit changes back to my normal one. My hair and eye color change as well. Clark gasps.

"Yeah I haven't told anyone. I didn't know you were Super Man although you seemed awfully familiar."

"I didn't know I was working with my future daughter-in-law."

"Future daughter-in-law," I scoff as I cross my arms. "What makes you think I'm going to be your future daughter-in-law?"

"Oh I know you're destined to be with one of my boys. They're obviously both obsessed with you." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah no."

"You don't live with them. They always talk about the old memories the three of you had. Usually best friends turn into more."

"Yeah well that's not happening. I'm perfectly happy just being friends with John and Jordan. Wait?! Wait!?"

"What??"

"Does John and Jordan know?"

"No, not yet. Lois and her father know, not many other people know besides well my mother who's no longer here. I think that's it though."

"Clark, what if they have some of your abilities?"

"They don't."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive."

"Okay..."

"Hey I need an excuse to tell the boys. Do you have any ideas?"

"Say that you helped me with my headache."

"Alright." The two of us walk back into the house. I sit down at the stool in between John and Jordan. Clark stands next to Lois.

"Where have you two been?" asks Jordan.

"I helped Vivian with her headache. The two of us were looking for ibuprofen." I nod. Jordan looks at me and then at Clark.

"Well okay. Come on lets go upstairs." Jordan grabs my wrist. He leads me up the stairs into his room. John follows behind us. Jordan lets go of my wrist. I sit on his bean bag. I lean back and put my hands behind my head.

"So, how's life?"

"Pretty boring for me. While John is busy with his girlfriend and football."

"John, how long have you had a girlfriend?" I raise an eyebrow. Why wouldn't he tell me about that?

"Oh uh a few months." Jordan sits at his desk chair and John sits on Jordan's bed. "How have you been?"

"Pretty good, dumped my ex a few weeks ago. I've been spending a lot of time with my best friends Emma and Rianna. We have been binge watching a few shows."

"You had an ex?" asks Jordan.

"Yep, he sucked."

"What was he like?"

"If you don't mind telling us."

"Well, he has a really cute band that I would go see his little concerts. He would take me out to many cute dates. He was a lot of fun actually. Until he started pressuring me into things I wasn't ready for. I dumped him because him and I weren't the same people. I still see him almost everyday at school and we're good. We're still friends."

"That's kind of hard to be friends with your ex don't you think? Especially with them pressuring you," John comments.

"Well yeah I guess so. Now he doesn't pressure me into anything because I'm not with him."

"At least you know your worth," says Jordan. He sits next to me on the bean bag. "Hey I heard that there's going to be a bonfire next weekend, wanna come?"

"Sure, I'll see you guys there."

The Next Weekend

I've been spending as much time with Jordan and John at school while also still being around my other friends. And when I'm not with any of them, I'm training with Clark secretly. It has been a lot this week. The bonfire was starting to unwind. Some people left. I sit with John and Jordan as the three of us pass the plastic cup with a lemonade slushie with a hint of tequila. I hand Jordan the cup as John gets a phone call.

"Hello? Hey beautiful! I was just thinking about you whe- what?" John pauses for a second, listening to the voice on the line. "You can't be serious right now!" He covers his mouth with his hand as his eyes go red.
"Okay. Bye."

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"My girlfriend just dumped me."

"Oh John." I wrap my arms around him. "It's going to be okay. Do you want to go home?"Jordan just kind of sits and watches me calm John down. We hear screams and see people running towards us. A tree had fallen. I get up and run towards it.

"Wait Vivian!" Jordan shouts. I turn back around. Jordan jumps on top of me. A huge tree branch hits him in the head. He was protecting me.

"Shit Jordan!"

"I'm fine Viv." He smiles at me. He gets up, pushing the huge tree branch off of us. He helps me up.

"Are you sure you're okay? A normal kid wouldn't be okay."

"I'm fine, trust me. We need to check on John." We run over to John who still looks upset and unfazed by anything that just happened.

I call Clark to pick us up. He arrives less than a minute later shocker right there. He runs over to both of the boys and hugs them and then hugs me.

"Are you guys okay?" The boys both nod. I make eye contact with Clark. "Everything okay?"

"No, John is going through a break up and Jordan just tried to save me from a huge tree branch and he has NO injuries!" Clark's face turns pale.

"Why are you two just staring at each other?" asks Jordan.

"Lost in the thought," Clark replies.

We sit in silence in the car. I called shot gun. We arrive back at the Kent's house.

"You boys both go in. I'm taking Vivian home."

"Is it alright if I stay over Clark? After all the boys have gone through."

"Yes, I'll call your mother." We all get out of the car and head into the house. The boys both head up the stairs. Clark leads me into the kitchen. "So you're saying Jordan has no injuries?"

"None at all, not a single scratch. I'm convinced he's like you. There's just no way-"

"Keeping secrets from me?" asks Lois as she comes into the house.

"Long story short, Vivian knows."

"Why does she know?"

"Because she's Mistress Mind." Lois nods as she hears footsteps starting to approach the top of the stairs. They both come down. They're both dressed in pajamas.

"Boys, I need you to lend her some pajamas."

"She can borrow some of mine," says John. I follow John up the stairs into his room.

"John, do you want to talk about it?"

"I trust you, but can we talk about this when everyone else is asleep?"

"Of course, you know I'll always be here for you." He throws a white baggy t-shirt and black shorts at me. "Thanks."

"I'll be downstairs if you need anything." John's eyes are back to a normal color. I get dressed into the pajamas. I leave my other outfit in the room. I run down the stairs. The boys are sitting on the couch. I sit in between the two of them.

"Clark and I are heading to bed. You all please keep it down."

"We will mom," says Jordan. Clark and Lois go upstairs. It's so weird to know that if Clark really wanted to, he could listen in on our conversations.

"So, what are we going to do?" I ask.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

705K 21.6K 84
Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expecting his baby? What would that make you fee...
Once in a Lifetime ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ TheQuietHufflepuff

ฮœฯ…ฯƒฯ„ฮฎฯฮนฮฟ / ฮคฯฯŒฮผฮฟฯ…/ ฮ˜ฯฮฏฮปฮตฯ

11.5K 323 55
They've gone up against a psychotic alpha, a kanima, a dark druid and the Nogitsune. A bond, far stronger than any, has been formed between friendsh...
8.2K 218 10
You have no intention of marrying some random lord but your wishes can't stop your betrothal to Lord Stark Highest ranking: 9th in Cregan Stark
8.7K 370 36
โWho am I?โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โYou're my daughter.โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โThen how come your never there for me?โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ...