Broken To Fixed Kiri X Reader...

By Bokugo_the_uke

Y/n is a student at UA, and shes a good one. She's smart, kind, and practically a model student. She doesnt h... More

Part 1
2...caught?
3.....confrontation
4.....time to run
5...Shattered again
6.....the truth is out
7....cleaning yourself up
8...trying to find a new normal
9....encounter
10....out burst
11....the aftermath
12.....what now?
13.....Degrading over time
15....No way out
16.....numb
A/N
17.....Just you and Jin
18.....slightly broken bond
19....The new (old) feelings
20...is this ok?
21....Overwhelmed
22....Reunited
23.....No clue
24....Betrayal
A/n (please read)!!!
25....
26.....Bakugou
27.... I get it
A/N
28....(not sure what to name this one)
29...."We'll see"
30....Questions
31....The hero you needed
32... Withdrawals
33....another lie
34.... Ready
35.....you broke our promise
Please read
Announcement
36.....Moving forward
37...........Why him!?
Not a chapter
38.... back to the dorms
39.....You dont know me
40....A brighter future
41..... Im back
42... Courage
43... Brawl

14....losing the fight

7.3K 242 92
By Bokugo_the_uke

[a/n: there are probably some major triggers in the beginning of the chapter. Please don't read if you are triggered easily. But then again I probably should have put warnings in most of my other chapters too….Mentions of: Pills, self hate, attempted suicide, mental illness ect. (probably...)]

    “Shit…” you sigh. You splash your face a few more times and look back up to see your reflection. But it wasn't just you in the mirror. She was there too. 

        “No no no no no no no no no no no no!” you silently chant to yourself grabbing the sides of your head, “You're not real!”

    “How long do you think you're going to keep running Y/n?” she taunts with a sick smile twisted on her face. But it was your face. You hadn’t seen your ‘other’ you in almost a month… things were going well up until now. 

    “How bad do you think you just hurt him?” she spits. You turn around to face her. As you turn around her face is only centimeters away from yours. “You know that he doesn't need you..the only reason he’s still here is because he pities you.” she snarls. You know it's not real… You know that; yet, it seems so real. You can feel her warmth and you can feel her messy hair touch you as she closes in. 

    “N-no! I-... He doesn't-” you start, but she interrupts.

“He what!? He needs you to, right? Don't lie to yourself! Look at you,” she backs away and gestured with her hands, “your hideous. You don't actually think he likes you right? He’s lying to you. Everyone is always lying to you. You don't deserve his help...you don't deserve any kindness,” her words hit you like bullets. 

    “No…” you can feel the tears swelling up in your eyes. You lower yourself to the ground, and cover your ears. But you can still hear her perfectly. Her voice cuts through your mind like a razor. 

    “You worthless piece of shit. You do this for attention right? You like the situation you're in, right!?” you shake your head at her words.

    “NO! You're wrong! I didn't mean to!” she gets down to your level and makes you face her, by grabbing your chin and pulling it up.

    “Your mother should have killed you at any chance she had. You should've killed yourself. You garbage. You're a worthless piece of trash that gets in the way. nobody would ever love you.” her words are venom, as tears roll down your face. You open your mouth to say something but nothing comes out, “You just a nobody… you are nothing but a burden. Go slice up your arms again. Maybe try something new, yeah?” she looked over to the cabinet. And looks back at you with an evil smile. “Open the cabinet.”   

    “No…” you cry, trembling in fear, “please no…” you whimper. She helps you up and slowly runs her finger tips alon your arm, from your shoulder to your wrist.    

“Shhhh...it ok,” she mockingly soothes, “It won't hurt,” she guides your hand to the cabinet door, and you end up opening it. You see all the pill bottles that are lined up on the small and shelves. 

    “I don't want to!” you whimper out in a sob. “You little bitch. Do you have any idea how much pain you have caused? Do you have any clue how many people want you gone!? You being selfish. Do it! Do it! Do it!” she hisses out at you. Your shaky hand reaches for the first bottle, popping it open and poring the pills into your palm. 

    “They all want you gone, nobody loves you, they’re better off without you! You ruined their lives!” she screams. Her voice rings in your ears as you can't make it go away.

    “Jin….” you softly whimper, “I promised Jin that-” 

“Do you actually think he cares? You idiot. He feels bad for you. You’re holding him back!” and with that; you put the pills in your mouth and start running the faucet, catching the water and using it to  down the pills easier. You sob as you reach for the next bottle and pop it open, letting the empty  one hit the floor with a hollow thud, as you repeat your last action. You swallow mre pills, then some more, and more, and more, while sobbing as the other you continues to tell you hateful and awful things, until you hear a knock on the door.

    “Y/n? Are you alright, I heard something fall,” Jins voice from the other side of the door. Your sobs are still, your breath still hitched and tears streaming down your face. You look up and look around. And then you realized what happened. She wasn't there anymore. She was gone. You look down at the floor to see pills scattered all over the place and empty bottles on the sink and on the floor, “No…..” you whimper as you shake your head. You put your hand over your mouth, and sob harder.

    “Y/n!?” Jin asks frantically, “Whats going on?” he started to bang on the door even harder as you began to feel dizzy. 

    “Y/N!!!,” he shouts, “I'm coming in!” and with that he activates his strengthening quirk and breaks the door down. 

    “Y/n are you oka-” he freezes at what he sees. There are empty pill bottles all over the floor and you're passed out on the ground, ‘no...Y/n!” get down to your level and shake you a bit, “Y/n wake up!” he waits for your reaction, but there’s nothing. 

    “Shit, Y/n!” he shakes you again, “no no no no no no!” he scoops you up and heads out the door, to his car, “Hold on Y/n! W-we’ll get help. You're going to be ok!” you can hear him, but you can't open your eyes. You feel so weak, and his voice seems far away and muffled. You try to lift your arm but nothing happens, you want to cry but you are physically incapable. 

    “Damnit Y/n!” Jin lets out a sob as he put you in his car, “damnit damnit damnit!!!”

You can hear him crying, and yelling, and he sounds so scared. Why did you do this? What ‘s wrong with you….

    You’re feeling more and more hazy, and dizzy. “I can still tell him, I can still talk..I just….I just need to focus..” you think. You focus and before you know it you can hear Jin’s thoughts, all his panic and drought and sorrow. 

[Jin’’s pov.]

    “Damnit Y/n!” I say through a sob as I put her in the car, “damnit damnit damnit!!!”

I shut the door and run over to the other side, starting the care and driving off the second the engine starts up. Before I start to drive, I can hear Y/n’s voice in my head, I look over at her in shock, she lays there, still.

    “Jin...it’s ok.. I'm so sorry for what i did..” she says, she sounds so weak and quiet.

“Y/n! Don't you dare fucking die on me! I need you!!! Please just hold on a little longer! I promise i'll get you help!” I yell out loud.

    “Im sorry…” her voice rings through my head but it's quiet.

I speed out of the parking lot and down the road, calling 911.

Operator: 911 whats your emergency?

Jin: I-...my friend! She took a bunch of p-pills and s-she----!  (i started to ramble and cough and hiccup through sobs)

Operator: Sir, i'm going to need you to calm down, can i ask your name?

Jin: J-Jin Masuda a-and my friends name is Y/n L/n..

Operator: Okay Masuda, I need you to take deep breaths and explain to me what happened, can you do that for me?

Jin: Sh-she…. I-i heard a noise, and when I went to see what it was, she had the door locked and sh-she took all th-the pills.

Operator: And where is she right now Masuda?

Jin: W-with me…

Operator: and where are you?

Jin: i'm in my car, i'm on my way to the hospital.

Operator: Okay and how far are you from the hospital? 

Jin: abou-bout 5 minutes away..

Operator: Okay, I have medics waiting for you there, they will help your friend, I'm going to ask you to stay on the phone with me, okay?

Jin: Okay..

[no ones pov] [at the police station]

    “We have an overdose victim on their way to the hospital, I need a few officers there to ask questions” the operator says.  She gives the details of the call to the head of the police department, and as he reads through it, his eyes widen. He starts to rush towards the phone and starts dialing a number.

    “W-what's wrong Tsukauchi?” the operator asked frantically. (The police guy thats always talking ro all might and the teachers)

“I need to tell Eraser Head! Y/n is his student!” he says, all while the operator's jaw gaped open.

    The phone starts to ring and on the other end Tsukauchi hears Azaiwas voice answer.

“Hello?” Awaiza answers the phone.

    “Eraser! Y/n’s on her way to the hospital! You need to get here right away! They’ll be there any minute!” Tsukauchi blurts out.

    There was no answer, just the soft beeping of the call being disconnected.

[Jin’s pov]
    I pull up to the hospital’s entrance and I see the medics waiting there. And so are the police.

    “Shit….” I mumble. 

Word count: 1624

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 85 12
Y/N was a shy girl who had always hated her quirk. Although ever since her older sister was killed by villains when she was young, it had always been...
1.2K 40 27
Y/N and Kirishima are best friends. When adversity strikes, will they follow fate and become more than just friends? Y/N has a tragic past. One that...
293K 7.5K 30
Izuku Midoriya was abused his whole life by his father. His mother and half brother was too. His brother eventually got kicked out and his mother ki...
23.9K 959 29
Y/n L/n, a college student who's just doing whatever by this point. Forced to go to a friend's party since she doesn't want to hear the end of it fro...