His Mrs Worldwide

By p3aches3

y/n is off to a new school and collides with the mysterious mr worldeide what will happen when she becomes hi... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- NSFW
part 11

Part 2

15 0 0
By p3aches3

shool fineshed and i am walking hom from shool. shool was sooo boring today ugh. anyway im walking down an alleyway and out of nowhere i feel a strong grip of a hand eround my neck omg. he pushes my body agaist the wall of the alleway.

w-what a-are u doing? i asked, i can barely speak omg

he presses is finger agaist my lip telling me to shush.

'forget abt ur boyfriend and meet me at the hotel" he growls

'wtf w-what hotel?what do u want with me??

'ur comingg with me bby gurl;

'n-noo'

he holds me protactively, i struggle agaist his grip

he taks me eround the cornerr and their i see a shiney goldern ferrari.

omg mans is rich asf

im still screeching

he forces me into the car

where is he taking me

i pray to the lord 

michael jackson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 49.2K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
516K 32.8K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
453K 16.2K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...