I Sail With You | l.s.

By WildeThoughts

Against his wishes, Omega Prince Harry Styles is arranged to mate with someone he doesn't love, much less kno... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - The End?
TWO MONTHS LATER
EPILOGUE

Chapter 4

2.9K 135 58
By WildeThoughts

♤⚔ ♤⚔ ♤⚔

Bang!

Prying his eyes open at the sound that blares through his ears, Harry awakens to the captain barging into the room. At the sudden intrusion, the Prince's heart drums wildly, daring to burst from his chest due to the startling movements the Omega's sleep-addled brain can't handle. One moment the Alpha is by the door, the next he's in front of Harry.

"I see me favorite princess has woken from her slumber."

Peering up at the figure looming above him, Harry says with annoyance, "I am not a princess."

"So you say," comes back snarkily.

"So I know," Harry argues.

The Alpha Captain grins, "Only a princess would say that," causing the Omega to scoff.

"Do you desire for me to hate you? Because you shall soon have it."

"I'm just providin' you with facts," Will laughs, getting eye level with Harry, tormenting the Prince further with the sight of such a heavenly blue. Harry's body goes against him as it falls weak.

"There are no such facts."

If Will had been considered close before, he was practically on top of the Prince now as he spoke, "Ay princess, but that's where you're wrong. Cause see, you have the flowing locks of one," the captain lists suddenly, letting his fingers lay on Harry's hair, tugging lightly at their curled ends. "And you have the attraction of one," he continues teasingly, while he watches with a ravenous gaze, as his thumb soon swipes greedily across Harry's parched lips. "And you smell like one," is lastly uttered, causing Harry's organs to flip as the Alpha comes in close to lean into the Omega's neck - either to prove his point further or to satisfy his needs.

When the distance lessens, Harry berates himself for being so affected. Why is he so affected? But he can't deny the tingling in his fingers with the temptation to touch back, and the wanting, needing, for someone he doesn't even know. This doesn't make sense. Just as Will is inches from his scent glands, however, something stops the captain in his tracks. Did Harry do something wrong?

Maybe the Omega's scent is actually bad?

There's a pained expression in the Alpha for a split second until it magically vanishes from his face, and he steps back away. Harry hadn't realized how much heat the Alpha brought with him until his departure left the Omega cold. But why does it matter? It shouldn't at all, Harry yells at his conscious. Never before has he ever had such a strong desire for an Alpha - there was one boy when Harry was younger and before genders were known, but this is more than that. Reprimanding himself for getting so caught up, the Omega bites on his bottom lip in need of something to focus on.

"Right, well. I had actually come here to say that I'm willin' to untie you," is said in a tone much different than before, stripping the room of any lingering tension left between the Alpha and Omega, as Will goes on. "Only on the condition that you don't try to attack or kill me. Am I clear?"

"Yes," Harry undoubtedly answers.

For how rough the exterior of the captain's hands appear to be, he holds Harry's wrists gently as he pulls his knife out from its hidden place inside his shoe, and cuts the rope. The Omega rubs at the parts of his skin that burn from the hours of friction but makes no other attempts to move. When it seems as though the Alpha trusts him not to attack, the man stands up, extending one of his hands for Harry to utilize in helping lift him off the ground.

"Thank you," is offered genuinely.

In return, an expression glossed in confusion builds as Will snaps, "You've been taken as a prisoner aboard my ship, I've had you tied up and locked away for hours, and yet you thank me?"

The rebuttal causes Harry's cheeks to burn from embarrassment, "You untied the rope and helped me up, it is the polite thing to say."

Stepping closer into the Prince, the pirate peers up into Harry's eyes, and this time as he does, Harry becomes overly aware of the Alpha musk radiating off his body that he hadn't given enough attention to before. A heady, thick scent furls around the Omega, reminding him of something strong like black coffee with perhaps just a pinch of sugar to sweeten the taste. It's strangely appealing to Harry's senses, inviting him to reel into the opposing Alpha slowly, unconsciously.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh," Harry stalls, "I...sorry."

"Ay, well...you'll be sleepin' in here tonight."

"What about you?"

"I'll be campin' elsewhere," the Alpha provides as he takes step after step closer to the door, "If you need anything find Niall, otherwise, I suggest you stay inside. Your scent is rather strong, and we don't have any of those fancy neutralizin' herbs to help you avoid an Alpha's interest."

"Shouldn't your crew be used to an Omega by now?"

The captain scoffs, "While my men and I may have spent many nights with an Omega by our side, that doesn't make it any easier for us to ignore an Omega's allure."

"Interesting," Harry wonders aloud with sudden confidence, wearing a teasing smirk as he does. "You referred to my scent as both strong and alluring. Pray tell, oh dear captain, which can it be?"

The Alpha tilts his head to the side, a wolfish grin wrapped in his peachy-pink lips as he releases snarkily, "Come now princess, surely you can figure this out?"

At the repetition of his own words recited back to him, the captain winks his ocean eyes and exits smugly. Harry is once again left to himself, though this time, absolutely, unquestionably befuddled.

♤⚔ ♤⚔ ♤⚔

Satin fingertips tangle softly into Harry's hair, twisting around his curls as they playful tug on his mahogany strands. He giggles into the chest he's lying on, reveling in the heat waving off from the body beneath. They're in a meadow, basking in the sunshine high above the canopy of the trees, and Harry's happy. He's immensely happy. He's just about to say as such when out of thin air, dark stormy rain clouds engulf the hazy blue. Bolting up from where he had just been on the ground, Harry panics as water floods into the meadow, rising up fast as it drowns Harry in its sudden depth.

In his attempt to stay afloat, Harry also grabs onto the person he had been with, trying to save the person by keeping a firm hold on his arm. It appears a hopeless cause as nothing but water instantly surrounds them, until a boat emerges, carrying none other than Alpha Prince Dante with it. Dante sees the two of them struggling, and with a merciless expression, leans down from the boats edge into Harry's face to say, "You're mine, Omega."

As the horrid words are uttered from the Alpha Prince's lips, he pulls out a sword and raises it up, planning to attack the one Harry is holding. The one Harry loves. Harry is left scared and defenseless as he watches the sword begin to strike down, and as he turns to face his partner for the first time, the image fades into light.

However, the light doesn't lead to the end but rather the end of Harry's dream as he startles awake in a pool of his own sweat. The heat clinging to his body elicits him to peel away at his clothes, seeking the cool air to take its effect on his bare skin. After minutes of heavy breathing and the sweat nearly evaporated, Harry lays back down with two questions residing in the frontal parts of his mind.

One - What did this dream mean? The vividness, the way it created such a sense of reality for the Omega, has Harry assuming that there's more it to than just random happenstance. There's a purpose here, a lesson here, that is meant to be discovered though Harry has no theories as to what.

And two - arguably the most curious of the whole dream is the second person that Harry was with: his lover. Who was that? There was a deep connection between Harry and this person, this Alpha, though he can't even begin to justify why. He just knows that it existed, they existed, and he wants to figure it out soon. Figure out who they are soon.

Because the Omega has a strange feeling that time is of the essence.

♤⚔ ♤⚔ ♤⚔

"You up?"

Harry is no way near decent when the door is swung open, and the captain comes barreling into the cabin. With sleep snugly cocooned around him, the Prince doesn't even realize the state of his nearly naked body out on display, until he hears a gasp from the oncoming Alpha.

Peeking his eyes open, Harry finds Will mouth agape, standing in the center of the room gawking at him. His eyes darken into a lustful hunger as they sweep over the expanse of Harry's exposed torso. The Omega basks in the attention, though he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to enjoy the sensation of the pirate's focus on him, but he can't deny that he does.

The heat Harry had pried off him last night, returns to him now with different intentions. Sliding up his skin, it tempts the Omega, instigates the Omega into peeling the last little bit of coverage there is left from his hips. Just give the Alpha what he wants but is too scared to ask for, the heat lustfully demands in his ear. Harry's Omega really wants to, damn it really wants to. But the Prince side of Harry reminds them all who the person in front of them is, and why the Alpha is precisely the exact opposite of what Harry - in all forms - should be wanting.

Resist you dumb Omega, Harry orders. Resist!

Instead of dipping the sheets lower down his waist, Harry hikes them up to cover his chest, causing the pirate to snap his eyes back up to the Prince's face and cough. "Blimey, sorry! I'll uh, see myself out. Just...find me when you're a little less indecent. "

The sound of the door slamming should come as a victory to the Omega, but it doesn't.

What is wrong with him? It's literally been a day, and his Omega is acting so out of hand. Harry has heard of instances where the first time people met, they just knew. Instances where their Omega and Alpha saw each other, and there was nothing left to guess. Harry thought he might have had that with a boy from his childhood, but destiny decided it wasn't meant to be. And once Harry lost him, Harry refused to believe any more in fairytales of love at first sight. They all had to be lies, he convinced himself.

But then, why is his Omega so influenced by this Alpha?

It's a question he chooses not to waste concerning himself with for today. Instead, Harry climbs out of the large bed, letting the white sheets slip from his porcelain skin as he walks around. He hadn't had a good view of the room from his position on the floor yesterday, but today he can see it all. Allowing his fingers to brush against the side of all things held within, Harry is in awe. There are so many trinkets, so many items that gleam under Harry's hands, and he wants to know their story. Wants to know where they're from and how they were acquired. A conversation for another time he supposes. Maybe when he's no longer a prisoner?

Scanning over the papers on the desk, Harry finds the name Will Tommo written on quite a few of the sheets, and stops to stare at the ink engraved on the parchment. It's surreal honestly that Harry has found himself in this predicament. The Omega had been begging to be released from the arrangements of his mating, but this wasn't exactly what he had been asking for when he said those prayers. He meant that he wanted to be back home, not in the arms of the most dangerous Alpha pirate to ever exist.

Will Tommo.

Harry remembers the first time he ever heard the name. It was whispered like a dirty secret at a tea party his mother held every month. An acquaintance of his, really a son of his mother's friend, always had the latest gossip to spill at these events. He had the details on every affair, every illegal act, every sin a person had committed within their pompous, wealthy society. But the day he talked about Will Tommo was different. The air stilled around them, all voices hushed to listen to what was being said. It somehow felt significant, that particular moment.

It felt altering.

"Have you heard about the new pirate taking over the seas?" Drew had carelessly asked. The group around him, including Harry, all shook their heads no.

"Rumor has it that he killed madman Harrington."

Someone counters, "He killed West Harrington? The bloke who took out three Navy vessels just last month?"

"Yep, and it is not a pretty story. Guess Harrington had it out for Tommo for stealing a bunch of his crew members, and when the fight commenced, Tommo cut off his tongue and shoved him in the water for the sharks to do away with. Even worse, he supposedly kept the tongue as a reminder to other pirates not to slander his name, or they will befall the same fate."

"That is not that bad Drew," Harry quipped. "I have heard worse."

"I would like to see you say that to his face!" The man growls. Drew was a hot-tempered Alpha that didn't like to be challenged, Harry backed down because he was a Prince, not because of his gender.

"But Drew," someone else cuts in, "What does make this pirate so bad?"

"That pirate's name is Will Tommo, Keaton, and you better remember it. He is going to be the next Blackbeard, just you wait and see."

At least Drew had been right about one thing that day, Will Tommo had become the next Blackbeard as he took over the position of most feared pirate of their time. He not only viciously slaughtered his way through the Mediterranean, but he had become a living nightmare. And if the rumors were true, he was scarier than any monster that lurked within one's dreams or under one's bed. He was the devil himself, unleashing his wrath upon anyone who dared cross him.

And yet. Despite the horrendous allegations, Harry found that, while currently sitting in said pirate's room, fear was the least emotion he felt of all.

Yes, dead last.

How odd?

♤⚔ ♤⚔ ♤⚔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 37 1
Harry is in love with his straight best friend. He thinks he doesn't have a chance, until Louis presents him with a challenge he can't refuse. ______...
347 10 1
A casual night out at a club, may reveal other feelings in the hearts of enemies: Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. In a giant misfortune, Louis' hea...
80.5K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
82.1K 3.9K 21
When youngs boy turn seven, they find out if they can give birth or not. If they can, they're sent off to learn the motherly duties of the house and...