endgame ✦ draco malfoy

By bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... More

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

party's over

3.3K 53 12
By bubble_blossommm

ravenclaw party playlist💙🦅:

The Weeknd - False Alarm

Big Data - Dangerous (Oliver Remix)

AUDREY NUNA & DJ Snake - damn Right Pt. 2

Tonight, Ravenclaw is throwing a party to kick off the new school year in their common room. Ravenclaw parties are always insane. They may look like studious witches and wizards, but those are the most crazy people. During the day, they keep their heads in their books but at night, that's when they let loose. At one of last year's parties, Luna Lovegood had a smoke off with Blaise. It was the one time that someone could out smoke Blaise.

"What are you wearing tonight?", Stass asked while looking through her wardrobe.

"Probably just a baby tee and a mini skirt", I said reading my Transfiguration textbook.

"I can't believe your doing your homework right now", she scoffed. "You should be getting ready"

"I just want to get this reading done. I still have my Charms homework to do before the weekend ends"

"You can do it in the morning. Get up and help me pick out a outfit"

I shut my textbook, setting it on my nightstand and walked from my side of the room to Stass's. She held up a dark purple mini dress and a black slip dress up to her body while she looked in the mirror. I went straight to her wardrobe and started to look through her clothes. All the clothes in her closet were an array of bright pinks and dark deep purples, it was like looking at day and night.

"I like the mini dress", I said pointing at th dark purple dress.

"Are you sure? I feel like the slip dress is better for tonight"

"Then wear the slip dress"

"But the dress is kind of short"

"Stass", I groaned. "You're fucking killing me. You asked me for my opinion, and I gave it"

"Right", she sighed. "Sorry. I'm just... I got this owl from Adrian this morning"

"What did he say?"

"He said that it's hard being with me when I live so far away. It feels like the end of fifth year all over again", she said throwing herself on her bed. "I think he's going to break up with me"

"Don't say that", I said sitting on Stass's bed. "Adrian's probably busy with all of his classes and quidditch practice"

"You and Louis are practically pen pals and you two seem to make things work"

"Stass", I said rubbing her back. "You and Adrian are going to be fine. How about this? We go to the party, get some drinks in us, and then apparate to Ilvermorny to see the boys. I've been dying to see Louis"

Stass perked up and lifted her face up from her pillow. She sat up in her bed, fixing her hair.

"You would break like fifty school rules for me?", she asked.

"Of course. You're my best friend, Stass. I wouldn't want to apparate to a completely different continent for anyone else", I said wrapping my arms around her shoulders and hugging her tightly.

"You're the best", she said kissing my cheek. "Now, let's get ready to go get drunk and see our boyfriends"

"I don't think apparating drunk is a good idea"

"Well... we'll just get tipsy", she said getting up from the bed. Stass grabbed both of my hands and pulled me up from her bed.

I changed out of my oversized Ilvermorny Quidditch Team t-shirt into a black baby tee and a zebra printed silk mini skirt with a pair of crocodile knee high black platform boots. Stass wore her black silk dress with a pair of knee high black boots, similar to mine. We both wore our friendship bracelets around our wrists and our silver Slytherin house rings.

After we finished getting ready, Stass and I walked up stairs to Ravenclaw Tower. Outside of the door to the Ravenclaw Common Room was a line of witches and wizards trying to get in. It's known that in order to get into the common room, you have to answer a riddle. Luckily, I'm smart enough to actually answer one of the riddles. I pushed to the front of the line with Stass and knocked on the common room door with the eagle door knocker.

"Speaking of rivers, a man calls his dog from the opposite side of the river. The dog crosses the river without getting wet, and without using a bridge or boat. How?", the door knocker asked.

Because the dog isn't Jesus, the only way the dog could walk across the river without getting wet or any help, it would have to be frozen.

"The river was frozen", I answered.

"Good job, young Slytherin. You may enter", the door knocker said open the door.

Stass and I entered the Ravenclaw Common Room and walked straight to where the drinks are.

The common room was dark but was lit up by the stars in the enchanted ceiling and flashing lights. Loud music played with bright colored lights flashed to the fast paced beat of the music. Smoke filled the room and drugs were laid out all over the table. There was an enchanted jar full of different colored pills. The jar was enchanted so that no one could add pills that were laced with love potions of sleeping draughts.

I grabbed two plastic cups, filling half of it with vodka and the rest with soda. I handed Stass her cup and we both hooked our arms around each other. She counted down to three and we took a big gulp of our drinks. I could feel the burning sensation from the alcohol burn as it went down my throat.

"Fuck, that was awful", I cringed, pursing my lips and tightly closing my eyes.

"I think I just burned a hole in my stomach", she gagged.

"Drinking without us already?", Blaise chuckled, approaching Stass and I with the rest of the boys.

"We're leaving soon anyways", I slurred, taking another sip of my drink.

"Damn, Stella. I can smell the vodka from here", Alex said with a worried look.

"Don't be such a buzz kill, Black", Stass said before finishing her drink. She slammed the plastic cup on the table and took a deep breath.

"Where are you guys going?", asked Theo.

"Ilvermorny"

"Ilvermorny? You guys are going to America for the night?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So", he mocked. "You two are traveling to a completely different country"

"What's wrong with that?", I asked. "We just wanna see our boyfriends"

"You're going to break school rules just to go see that Frenchie?", Draco scoffed. "How thick can you be?"

"Since when do you care about school rules, Malfoy?", I sneered.

"I don't. Matter of the fact, go out and get your ass busted. I don't care"

"Sounds like you care", Alex muttered before he took a sip of his drink.

"I don't care, Alex. Shut the fuck up and drink your fucking drink", he scowled, crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes and finished my drink, making sure I get ever last drop before throwing my empty plastic cup on the table. My head is already starting to spin and my legs feel like jelly. I quickly grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it, hoping that I don't get drunk because I have to be sober enough to disapparate from Hogwarts.

My lips were chapped so I started reaching for my chapstick but then soon realized that I was wearing a skirt and not trousers. Maybe Luna might have some chapstick. She seems like the kind of person who would share.

Right as I was about to walk away from the group, Draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him. He reached into the pocket of his trousers and pulled out some mint chapstick. He took his hand off of my wrist and grabbed my jaw. I watched Draco as he applied the chapstick onto my lips, making sure every inch is hydrated. Fuck. Draco looks so hot right now.

"There", he said putting the cap back on the chapstick. "Bet Frenchie doesn't carry chapstick in his pockets for you"

"Fuck off", I scoffed, snapping out go my gaze and slapping Draco's hand from my face. "Speaking of Louis, I have to go see him"

"I can't believe you're going to go through with this dumbass plan you and Stass have", he said rolling his eyes.

"Why? Jealous I've never snuck out to go see you?"

"Like I would be jealous of that French phony", he scoffed.

"You sound pretty jealous"

"I'm not fucking jealous!", he shouted, making everyone one around us look. "What the fuck are you looking?!", he shouted at everyone. The people around us shrugged their shoulders and got back to what they were doing.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Stass's hand, leading her out of the party.

We walked out of the Hogwarts castle and as far off of the property as we can since we can't disapparate on Hogwarts grounds. Stass and I held each other's hands, preparing to apparate to Ilvermorny.

"Wait!", a voice shouted from behind us.

Stass and I turned around and saw Alex running towards us with Blaise, Theo, and Draco trailing behind him. Alex bent over of put his hands on his knees, trying to catching his breath.

"I am not letting you guys go alone", said Alex.

"We don't need a chaperone, Alex", I said to him.

"I know, but I will sleep better at night knowing you two are safe"

Aw. Alex is so cute.

"And we just want to tag along", said Blaise.

Ew. I don't want my ex boyfriends to follow me to America, where I will be seeing my current boyfriend.

"Great", I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Don't get too happy, Blackwood", Draco said to me sarcastically.

"Like seeing your face would make me happy", I sneered, rolling my eyes.

"No, but seeing my-"

"Shut the fuck up", Theo groaned, cutting Draco off. "You two are fighting like two annoying divorced people"

We pretty much are

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 952 40
Bella Makenna, a sixth year Hufflepuff, is just an average witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She spends her days watching Q...
1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
362K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
12.6K 357 68
It's a recipe for disaster, a Slytherin love triangle with edges so sharp someone's bound to bleed to death. Insidious secrets, broken hearts, a bre...