SUMMONING| 「ナルト」

By ALCOHOL4FREE

『保護する』『PROTECT』 。。。。。。。。。。。。。、、、、 When Naruto steals the scroll of sealing he finds a box next to the scroll... More

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥 (𝕤𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 「the box girl」
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠 「meetings and greetings」
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 「Mask Man」
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣「A simpler mission」
𝔸/ℕ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖「ugly ninja」
𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩 「Chopper and ASC」
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 「More than a thosand」
ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 「Needle Sword」
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖「 The Ninigi-no-Mikoto poison」

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟 「A Tiny Konoha」

2.3K 83 20
By ALCOHOL4FREE

'Nezuko's' 'and Chopper's' 'NINIGI-NO-MIKOTO TRAP'

The treads stabbed into Ueno's skin trapping her and releasing the poison into her body.

Nezuko and Chopper pulled the thread and trapped Ueno.

"Did we get her" Chopper muttered hiding in the bushes with Nezuko. Well the actual last part of the plan was after they pull the trigger is to hide.

"Hnmi 'I don't know but I have to make sure Naruto-sama is ok'" Nezuko says and started walking in a random direction.

"That's the wrong way" Chopper said to Nezuko "hmph" she said walking back next to Chopper.

"This way" Chopper says walking to where the others are. "DAMN YOU BRATS" Ueno yelled still suck in the trap.

"DAMN DAMN" she played a fit like toddler "THAT WAS A DIRTY TRICK" Ueno yelled with anger laced in her voice.

The ground started to shake like a volcano about to erupt.

Then gushing water came busting through the forest pining Nezuko to a tree and drowning Chopper.

'What the' Nezuko thought 'this water has Chakra. Which means the enemy or our own used jutsu to attack. Or one of us used a jutsu to attack. So, either way you put it the enemy must be strong'.

'Oh isn't that chopper' Nezuko thought seeing the blue nose reindeer drowning practically dead already.

'Hm I probably should go get him' Nezuko thought and nods her head.

She dives into the water and grabbed Chopper by his hat and brought the reindeer back to shore.

"*choking* Nezuko *cough* we should meet up with the others" Chopper says still choking on water and coughing.

"Mmm" Nezuko hums in agreement and puts Chopper on her back and starts swimming in a random direction.

"Nezuko that's the wrong way" Chopper said with his voice sounding parched.

"Mni humph hm 'I'll just sense their Chakra to find them'"  Nezuko says closing eyes for a second.

'Found them' Nezuko thought and started running towards the group with Chopper on her back.

"That's not the point! Did you see what he did just like that?! Zabuza was huge and powerful like some type on monster. And this kid, no bigger then me, he brought down Zabuza with one move like it was nothing! What I mean, is what does that make us" Nezuko hears Naruto shouting.

"I bet Nezuko and Chopper finished their battle and won! And we're just tumbling around, like we don't know anything! How can accept that" he shouts.

Then while Naruto was yelling about how it's not fair, Nezuko with Chopper on her back sunshined to the group.

"Hnn mph" Nezuko says "she said 'did you guys defeat the Zabuza guy'" Chopper translated from Nezuko's back.

Everyone froze "so did you" Chopper asked kinda concerned about the silence.

"We got him but his guy— Wait! Where did he go" Naruto realized that both Zabuza and the masked kid left.

"He probably went back to his village with Zabuza" Sasuke sighed "What" Naruto exclaimed.

"Face it. There some people in the world that are your age but stronger then me" Kakashi said sighing and pulled his headband back over his eye.

'I guess he's referring to me. But I'm not young, I'm older then him' Nezuko thought staring at Kakashi.

"So, how did your fight go Nezuko" Kakashi asked in sing song voice.

"Hmmi hmn phn" Nezuko said "she said 'I didn't get to kill her. But we trapped her and she's slowly dying now" Chopper translated.

"Ok" Kakashi responded then we started to walk towards Tazuna's house.

As they started to waking Kakashi's body gave out and he fell face forward into the grass.

Everyone gasped "what? What happened" Sakura asked. "Kakashi sensei? Kakashi sensei!" Naruto exclaimed walking over to him.

Nezuko was the first to react and started digging a grave. She even use stones to decorate around it.

She gathered flowers and started to put it in "Kakashi's grave". Then Nezuko picks up Kakashi's limp body at gently puts in his new grave.

She started to bury Kakashi's alive body. "Wait, wait, Nezuko! Let me check his pulse" Chopper exclaimed she started to bury him.

Everyone else just stood there in shock. Chopper presses his hoofs on Kakashi's neck and then exploded with joy.

"He's alive! He's alive! We're not going to die Tazuna" Chopper jumped around in joy.

Nezuko ends up carrying Kakashi to Tazuna's house.

"He got a few minor wounds, but overused his chakra he'll be out of it for at lease a week" Chopper stated.

"Hmm" Nezuko hums, understanding that Kakashi wasn't dead and that she overreacted and shouldn't had started digging up a grave.

"Don't 'hmm' us" Sakura exclaimed "you nearly buried Kakashi sensei alive" she stated angrily.

"*chuckles* don't ya find it funny. I mean at Kakashi passed out, Nezuko just started *chuckling* making a whole burial for him" Naruto laughed.

"You have bad sense of humor" Kakashi deadpanned surprising everyone.

"Kakashi sensei" Naruto exclaimed "but you were supposed to out four at lease three days" Chopped yelled.

"Zabuza isn't dead" Kakashi stated bluntly "hnm hp" Nezuko says "she said 'so you finally found out" Chopper translated.

"So you knew" Kakashi asked "hni phm tsk" Nezuko responded "she said 'I new there was four people following us since we were on boat" Chopper translated.

Kakashi sighed deeply "but you said it yourself Zabuza is dead" Sakura said.

"Tracker ninja deal their targets on the spot" Kakashi stated.

"I that supposed to be important" Sakura asked "think about it. What did the tracker ninja do with Zabuza's body" Kakashi said clasping his head.

"We don't know what he did. I mean, I guess he took it away somewhere" Sakura stated a little confused.

"Exactly. But why? He should of worked on Zabuza right there, as quickly as possible" Kakashi continued.

"Think of the weapons he used for the take down" Kakashi says with his hand on the bottom of his chin.

"Do you remember what they were?" Kakashi asked "throwing needles" Sasuke answered 'no way' he thought .

"Exactly. None of it adds up" Kakashi says "Huh" Naruto muttered.

"What are you all yammering about? You demolished that assassin" Tazuna said interrupting our conversation.

"Here's the truth, Zabuza still alive " Kakashi stated sternly.

"Huh" Sakura and Naruto gasped "But we saw his body believe it" Naruto exclaimed.

"Kakashi sensei you checked him yourself! You said that his heart stopped" Sakura exclaimed.

"His heart did stop. But that was a temporary state to simulate death" Kakashi continued "the weapons that trackers used are called Senbon" he said.

Nezuko just zone out bored and thinking if Ueno survived or not.

"Nezuko, you want to go in before me" Sakura asked trying to be kind to her new roommate.

"Hmm" Nezuko said turning her head to Sakura with a 'what do you want' type of look.

Sakura clenched the towel in her hand trying to keep her temper under control.

"You want to take a bath first" she asked Nezuko shakes her head no then points box.

Sakura gets annoyed and muttered "just what the hell is in the box" waking to box.

She peeks inside and sees a tiny bathhouse, tiny restaurants, tiny markets and even a tiny school. It had every detail of the hidden leaf.

Sakura's eyes widened "What the?! This like a tiny version of village hidden in leaves" she exclaimed.

After sitting there gawking at the box Sakura clears her throat and said "I understand" before leaving the room.

Sakura walked away to take a bath as she took a bath she thought 'how much effort did she put into making a tiny Village Hidden Leaves' "just who are you? Nezuko" she muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
5K 145 15
The red It filters through Kyojuro Rengoku survives the events of the Mugen Train. No longer fit for battle, he must train another to take his place...
49.1K 2.4K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
5.1K 163 7
Whilst trying to learn the shadow clone, Naruto finds a strange seal at the bottom of the scroll upon touching it he gains a shocking ability. This i...