they tell me im a god. ♪ BNHA...

By nxzuuko

[❗️INDEFINITE HIATUS. UNDER EDITING AND REVISION.❗️] i'm lost in the facade. . . you were always told you wer... More

》CHARACTER PROFILE《
01 | keep it simple.
02 | take it slow.
03 | take it easy.
05 | money talks.
06 | ive been sleeping.
07 | i'm wide awake.
08 | hot and ready.
09 | miss easy-bake
10 | grass is greener.
11 | grass is dank.
12 | stayin' still.
13 | eyes closed.
14 | let the world just pass me by.
15 | pain pills.
16 | nice clothes.
17 | if i fall i think i'll fly.
18 | touch me.
19 | midas.
20 | make me part of your design.
21 | none to guide us.
22 | i feel fear for the very last time.
23 | they tell me that i'm special.
24 | i smile and shake my head.
25 | i'll give them stories to tell friends about the things i said.
26 | they tell me i'm so humble.
27 | i say, "i'm turning red."
28 | they let me lie to them and don't feel like they've been misled.
29 | they give so much to me.
30 | i'm losing touch, get me?
pls read!!!
31 | served on a silver platter
32 | ask for seconds
33 | they just let me
34 | they tell me i'm a god
35 | im lost in the facade
36 | six feet off the ground
a/n | hi
37 | at all times i think im feeling odd.

04 | jesus walks.

22.9K 958 2K
By nxzuuko

"I don't think that's a part of the dress code." As soon as you stepped into the classroom Aizawa's voice stopped you in your tracks, a small imaginary irk mark appearing on your forehead.

"But it's within the aesthetic, isn't it!" You quickly defended yourself. Did they seriously expect you to wear that disgusting blazer? The thing was suffocating, and the shoulders made you feel like some damn private school kid. Instead you decided to wear a soft knit gray cardigan that somewhat matched the school colors. It was a cute outfit.

"Besides! It's chilly outside! You don't expect little ol' me to freeze do you?" You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest. Aizawa only let out an exasperated sigh, zipping up his sleeping bag.

"Fine. I'll only let it slide because of the weather."

You cheered and made your way to your designated seat, your desk placed right behind Yaoyorozu. There was an uneven number of kids, so it was only natural for there to be an odd one out. You greeted Mina and Kirishima good morning, making your way through the aisle to reach your own seat.

"Canada!" (japan?!)

You greeted the boy as you stopped by a certain half-and-half boy's desk, waving him good morning. He had a pretty neat quirk from what you'd seen yesterday. The ability to control fire and ice was pretty cool, it's a shame he never used his fire though.You recognized him as the son of that shitstain Endeavor, someone you weren't particularly fond of.

"My name is not Canada." An icy voice cut through your inner monologue, cold venomous eyes piercing your form. You weren't in the least bit fazed by this, laughing it off and waving it off before sitting down at your desk.

The normal lessons went by agonizingly slow. You had learned this stuff when you were around 10, almost nodding off during a couple of lessons. Thankfully the ever so helpful Yaoyorozu had woken you up before the teachers could catch you dozing off, something you thanked her for with a smile. You had learned the names of everyone in your class with minimal trouble, using the time in class to memorize their first and last names as well as their seats in class and not to mention their quirks. You weren't exactly introduced to them, but you had gotten your hands on some interesting files the night before.

Soon it was time for lunch, debatably the best part of the day. You all gathered up in the mess hall, the entire area buzzing with loud voices and people socializing.

"Miyakuro-san! You wanna join us for lunch?!" Kirishima waved you over, Mina seated across from him along with a few others. The bubbly girl was pointing to an empty seat next to her, to which you nodded and walked over with your lunch to join them.

"You haven't met Sero and Kaminari yet have you?" Kirishima introduced you to the two boys seated at the table with them, along with... Bakugou?

"Oh! It's the ice cream killer!" You pointed your spoon in the pale blond's direction, who immediately erupted in a fit.

"The hell did you say?! Do you have memory loss to go with your blindness!? You're the one who bumped into me!" He smacked his utensils down on the table, pointing an accusing finger at you.

'Okay, rude.'

"Hey now! Calm down!" Kirishima gently pushed down Bakugou's finger, only for a few sparks to erupt in retaliation. Luckily he activated his quirk in time and minimal damage was dealt. "Do you guys have some kind of history or something?" Kirishima turned to you, an eyebrow raised.

"You could say that. We ran into each other at the mall before school started and he made me drop my ice cream." You explained briefly, ignoring the shouts of protest coming from the angry hedgehog. Kirishima hummed in understanding, turning back to his food.

"Hello there girly. My name is Kaminari Denki." The off brand pikachu smoothly said in your direction, shooting you a wink. "Are you free anytime soon? Because I-"

"Don't listen to him! My name is Sero Hanta!" A boy with wickedly cool elbows introduced himself, showing you a toothy smile.

"Y/N Miyakuro."

"Miyakuro-san-"

"You guys don't have to call me by my last name. It's weird if I'm being honest." You chuckled, "When I was homeschooled all my guardian ever called me was my first name, so it's weird having so many people call me by my last name."

Liar.

"Are you sure?" Kirishima looked at you in surprise, while Mina was bubbling over with excitement. You nodded at him, taking a bite out of your lunch.

"Then you can call me Mina, Y/N-chan!" Mina cheered, a bright smile playing on her adorable features.

"I'm not calling you that." A gruff voice broke the peace, red eyes glaring at you from across the table.

'That damned bitch... I'll show her who's the future number 1 hero.'

"Well, it's just a suggestion-"

"I'M NOT DOING IT YOU BLINDFOLD BITCH!"

"Just for the record I'm not actually blind-"

"DID I ASK?!"

"Well you kind of said it earlier."

The table gave a few laughs at your retorts, only tipping Bakugou over the edge.

"FUCK OFF." The angry hedgehog stood up from his seat in a flash, knocking over his chair before promptly stomping away. The rest of the group just laughed, though a lingering worry stuck in the back of their heads if Bakugou was going to try and get back at you somehow.

"He sure is explosive huh." Kaminari gave a laugh at your pun.

"Say, Y/N-san. If you don't mind me asking, why do you wear that blindfold?" Sero's question caused the group's heads to turn in your direction, along with a particular broccoli headed boy and Mr. Canada.

"Well, it's a part of my quirk." You took a sip from your drink, "The more I hinder my senses, the more I'm able to amplify my physical capabilities. Think of Sato-kun's quirk. Just replace the sugar with this blindfold." You lied swiftly, gently tapping the side of your blindfold with your index finger. "It's called Augment."

"Oh I get it! So if you were to put in some earbuds it would have the same effect, right?!" Mina tried, placing down her chopsticks.

"Bingo!"

Liar.

"So why do you have your blindfold on all the time?" It was Kirishima's turn to ask a question.

"Think of it as personal training."

You hated how easy it was to lie. You hated that you had to lie in the first place. You hated that you had to forge your entire background and police documents in order to even get into this school. To live a 'normal' life.

'Whatever. It doesn't matter. I'm already here so might as well enjoy it.'

.

"IT'S MEEEE!" The classroom door slammed open, revealing All Might in full costume.

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR. LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!"

The class gasped in awe save for a few people who kept quiet.

"Foundational Hero Studies! This class, we'll be building up your hero foundation through various trials! Let's jump right in with this!" All Might took out a small card, the word 'battle' scribbled on it in comic font.

"The trial of battle!"

The class cheered in response.

" And to go with your first battle..."

A few hidden shelves emerged from the corner of the room, various suitcases with numbers encased behind the glass.

"We've prepared the gear we had you send in requests for to match your quirks!"

"OUR BATTLE GEAR!!"

"AWESOME!!"

You tilted your head to the side, vaguely remembering a sketch you turned into the school.

"Get changed and we'll be ready to go! Everyone gather at Ground Beta! The garb you bring into the battlefield is vitally important, boys and girls!!"

With All Might's permission everyone promptly rushed over to their respective suitcase. You took your suitcase in your hands, glancing down at the number '21' marked on it.

'Let's hope everyone else's costumes aren't terrible.'

.

'Disgusting.'

You had to hold in your laugh at the sight of Midoriya's costume, covering your mouth with the back of your hand in an attempt to muffle your chuckles. It was so obvious that he was an All Might fanboy. He even had the bunny ears! Canada's choice of costume wasn't helping, the dude was a fucking cyborg for fucks sakes. Not to mention Bakugou with his fucking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle gauntlets.

"You okay there, Y/N-chan?" You cleared your throat and looked back to see Mina looking at you with a concerned expression, your covered eyes examining her costume.

'The zebra print is a no, but I guess that's just her taste. Her mask is cute though.'

"Don't worry about me, just had to cough!" You managed to subside your laughs, dismissing her concern.

"Ah alright! You look super hot by the way!"

"Hot?" You looked down at your hero costume, it wasn't really anything special. Your 'quirk' didn't really require much to come from your costume. Instead of catering to your 'quirk' you decided to play designer. 

(You can choose how you want your costume to look.)

"You could say that again." Kaminari came up from behind you, a cunning smile playing on his face.

"...Thanks?" You couldn't decide whether to be rude and completely ignore him or feel encouraged by his 'compliment.'

"I'm liking everyone's styles! Very cool!"

'You don't have to lie. Half of the people here have horrendous taste in fashion.'

"Sensei! Regarding the performance ground we'll be using, is it the mock-city from the entrance exam?!" As always Iida is up and coming with the questions.

"You'll see! In fact, take two steps and you'll be there! This will be an indoor battle trial-"

You zoned out for the rest of All Might's explanation, getting the idea of it pretty easily. The class would be put into pairs of two, one team being villains and the other team being heroes. Basically a game of CS:GO. The hero's objective was to either capture the villains or reach the nuclear device before time ran out. Meanwhile the villain's objective was to protect the nuclear device and prevent the heroes from getting to it. Seemed like a pretty solid exercise.

"Young Miya-"

"Y/N."

"Young Y/N! Please pick out a piece of paper from this box!"

You reached into the lottery box in All Might's hands, rummaging around a bit before picking up a small folded paper. You opened it, expecting to see a letter indicating your team.

Wild card.

"I got the wild card?" You flipped the paper around to show All Might, who was seemingly just finishing up with the last student.

"Ah! Young Y/N has drawn the wild card! Since this class has an uneven number of students one team will have one extra member! This is where the wild card comes in! The person who draws the wild card will have to draw from a separate lottery with all of the teams in it! Whichever team they draw will be their team!" All Might brought out a separate lottery box, holding it down for you to reach into.

"Here you go, Young Miya- Y/N!"

You stuck your hand into the box, this time picking out the first one your hand touched instead of rummaging around like you did previously. You unfolded the piece of paper in your grasp, the letter 'I' written in dark black ink.

"Team I! You are with Young Hagakure and Young Mashirao!" The guy with the fluffy blonde tail raised his hand, a glove shooting right up beside him.

'... I got paired up with the furry and invisible girl?'

You nodded and made your way over to them, greeting them politely before All Might continued speaking.

"The first two pairs to do combat will be the following!" He reached into two separate boxes, one labeled 'hero' and the other labeled 'villain,'

"Pair A will be heroes! Pair D will be villains!"

Your two brain cells scampered around to figure out who those pairs were, taking only a few seconds before computing that the hero team was Midoriya and Uraraka, while the villain team was Bakugou and Iida.

'Let the games begin.'

.

You had to admit, watching Midoriya and Bakugou go at each other's throats was a treat.

You sat in the monitoring room with the rest of the class, criss crossed on the ground whilst looking up at the screens. Many voiced their concerns about the fight, but you found it rather entertaining. It was almost like watching one of those shounen animes. You were rather impressed with Bakugou's handle over his quirk, but you were even more impressed when someone as feeble as Midoriya was able to hold his own against him. And not just hold his own against him outsmart him as well.

Needless to say you were satisfied with the result of the match, lightly clapping your hands as the hero team was deemed the winner.

Midoriya was taken to see Recovery Girl, the school's nurse, while Iida, Uraraka, and Bakugou returned to the monitoring room.

Then came your turn.

You, Hagakure, and Ojiro were on the designated floor where the paper mache nuke was in place, discussing your plans for the round.

'Seriously? A martial arts uniform? Ojiro I know you can do better. At least Hagakure's costume actually ties in with her quirk.'

You were mentally criticizing Ojiro's hero costume, half heartedly paying attention to their talking.

"Hagakure can use her quirk to sneak up on them, and ambush them while Miyakuro-san-"

"Y/N."

"...Y/N-san and I can stay here to defend the nuke in case things go south." Ojiro voiced his very simplistic plan, a hand on his chin in thought.

'There are so many holes in that plan. But if I'm the one who takes care of everything it'll end in seconds. That's no fun.'

"What's your quirk?" You had to verify you had their quirks correct?

"Invisibility!"

'No shit.'

"Yours?"

"Tail."

"..."

"..."

"...That's it?" He was taken aback by your words his tail slowly lowering similarly to how a sad puppy would. Kedama had done it a bunch of times.

"Yes?"

"Your plan sounds fairly simple. How about I head up to the roof and keep watch from above? I'll be able to relay when they go inside the building or if they split up." You suggested, adjusting the blindfold over your eyes. Ojiro seemed a bit reluctant, though Hagakure's cheers drowned out whatever he was going to say.

"Alright! So I get to go down there like a spy!" Hagakure proceeded to slip off her boots and gloves, leaving Ojiro a bit flustered. You pondered on his reaction for a bit, realizing it's because she was literally naked.

"You perv! Don't look at me like that!"

"I'm not!"

'If there's a god out there please help me- Oh wait, that's me.'

You walked over to a nearby window pane, sliding it open.

"Don't go staring at her like a perv while I'm gone, Ojiro."

"I would never!"

You gave a brief thumbs up to your teammates, scaling up the building with ease before making it to the rooftop.

"BEGIN!"

All Might's booming voice echoed through your ear piece. You went over to the edge of the rooftop, lifting up your blindfold just a tad to get a better look before peering over it to see Todoroki and Shouji making their way towards the front entrance. You could see them crystal clear, your enhanced eyesight proving to come in handy. You reached to press your earpiece, tugging your blindfold back down to cover your eyes.

"Targets are entering the building."

"Affirmative."

"Gotcha!"

Their figures disappeared into the building, but you decided to wait a little bit before heading back. You activated your Infinity technique, shrouding yourself in the invisible technique before leaning over to peer over the edge once more. Small, faint ice particles could be seen emerging from the entrance. Good thing you had such good eyes. Canada was using his quirk. You deduced that with Shouji's quirk they were able to pinpoint your locations, and now Todoroki was going to use his to freeze everything in place.

"Be careful. Canada's gonna freeze the building."

"Say what?"

The ice seemed to envelop the entire building in seconds, only seconds after your warning a sheet of ice developed under your feet. Luckily your Infintity made it so you hadn't gotten stuck, but your teammates weren't as lucky.

"I-I'm stuck!" Hagakure spoke, "M-Me too!" Ojiro.

You sighed and leaped down from floor to floor, not making a sound as you landed at the entrance of the building. You spotted Shouji, but no Canada.

'He made quick work of them, huh.'

You casually walked up behind Shouji, your hands in your pockets as you sauntered up to him. Not making a single noise in the process. The Infinity shrouding your body made it so that nothing touched you after all. Not even your breathing could be heard, courtesy of your training as a child.

You let a little bit of your bloodlust leak out, a rather unsettling smile making its way onto your face. Shouji immediately noticed the change of atmosphere, tensing up immediately. You directed all of your killing intent at the poor boy, deciding to give him a bit of a scare just to mess with him.

"Man he left you all alone! I can't believe it!" Shouji's head whipped around to see you behind him, a mockingly innocent smile adorning your features. He couldn't move for a good few seconds, only being able to stare at your approaching form in shock and fear. It was suffocating.

"I'm a villain! Come on, hero! Give me your best shot!" In mere seconds your bloodlust came to an end, and Shouji seemed to be able to breathe again.

"That isn't very heroic is it? Leaving your teammate behind." Shouji gathered himself up fairly quickly, balling up one of his fists and swinging down at you quickly.

"Not so fast, big guy." Time seemed to slow down for you, easily sidestepping his attack and ducking under his arm. You leaped up into the air, delivering a sharp chop to the back of his neck causing him to fall to the ground. He twitched on the ground, seemingly fighting to stay awake.

'Damn, I guess I should have put a little bit of more force into it. He's still conscious. I'm a bit impressed he was able to recover from my bloodlust so quickly. But then again I only let a little out.'

You shrugged and sprinted into the building, leaving a rather disappointed, and not to mention terrified Shouji behind.

You really did remind him of a villain there.

You could faintly hear Canada's voice as you quietly sprinted through the halls, the sound growing closer and closer before you could see the cyborg's figure walking into the room where the nuke was in.

"You can take a step if you like. Do be aware, however, that peeling the skin off the sole of your foot doesn't look good for your ability to fight."

'Cocky bastard.' (please y/n you say that as if you didn't just embarrass poor shouji.)

Todoroki walked closer and closer to the machine, his steps agonizingly slow for your liking. You quickly broke off a chunk of ice from the walls, tossing it in the direction of the nuke and just beside Todoroki's head.

The chunk chipped off nearly half of the entire nuke, Todoroki swiftly turning around to try and identify where it came from. You emerged from the hallway, smirking slightly at Todoroki's exasperated expression. Had he forgotten you were on their team? Did he assume that you had gotten stuck just like your teammates?

You leaped onto the ceiling, ricocheting off of the roof to land behind Todoroki in one fell swoop. You kicked the now ruined nuke away, the large paper mache leaning against the wall miserably.

"You know, had that been a real nuke it would have exploded the second that chunk of ice made impact." You stood up straight, hands in your pockets as you smiled cunningly.

"Shut up." Todoroki took a step forward, his right foot generating a rush of ice reading straight for your form.

"Be careful!" Ojiro called out from his frozen spot. He could only watch as you quickly avoided the attack, side stepping quickly and leaping a good feet away from Todoroki. Going on the defense seemed to be the most entertaining choice, so you chose that.

You continued to avoid Todoroki's onslaught of ice attacks, infuriating the half-and-half boy to no end.

'Why can't she just stay still?!'

You were having the time of your life, finding extreme joy in dodging his attacks. Of course you could have ended the match right there by knocking him out, but where's the fun in that?

"Hey, why don't you use your other side?"

Your words seemed to hit a sensitive spot, the teen scoffing as he stared at you with angered eyes.

"I have no obligation to tell the likes of you."

'Ah, daddy issues. Got it.'

While you didn't know the specifics you could clearly tell he had a grudge of some kind. His father wasn't exactly the most liked hero. You had nearly forgotten you were on a time limit, jumping a good distance away from Mr. Canada to collect your thoughts.

'I guess I should just end it now, there's only a little bit of time left.'

"Sorry, Canada!" You covered your ears, pretending to use your 'quirk.' You vanished into thin air, appearing behind Todoroki in a flash with your hands still over your ears.

"Wh-!"

Todoroki was cut off by a swift chop to the back of his neck, effectively rendering him unconscious. You quickly caught the boy in your arms, a bit startled by the ice around half of his form. You grimaced and tore the ice off of him, nodding your head to yourself at your handy work.

'Much better.'

You gently set Todoroki down on the ground, taking out the capture tape you had received from All Might and tying it around the teen's wrist.

"Villian team wins!!"

All Might's boisterous voice filled your earpiece, looking up to see a shivering Ojiro. You gave him a small thumbs up, the boy doing it back. Albeit shakily.

.

"Oh hey Midoriya!! Nice job back there!!" Your conversation with the newly introduced Jiro was cut short by Kirishima's loud voice greeting a now conscious Midoriya.

You and Jiro surprisingly got along quite well, finding a mutual interest in music. You quickly excused yourself, waving goodbye to the girl who waved back with a small smile.

"Yah! Banana bread boy!" You called out, squeezing in between Mina and Kirishima who, along with Sato and Asui, were praising the broccoli boy for his fight. Midoriya had already been having some trouble when Uraraka was talking to him, but man you addressing him was like the final hit.

"Y-Yes Miyakuro-san!"

"Just call me Y/N."

'Her first name?!'

"O-Okay!" Midoriya gulped down the knot in his throat, deciding to just look at your hair since your eyes were covered.

"You did good out there. I was actually kind of impressed."

"Y-You were?" Midoriya sheepishly brought his free arm to the back of his head, scratching at it nervously. You nodded your head with a smile, Uraraka inquiring about his injury.

"Ah, don't worry, this is just because my physical strength is a bit sapped.. More importantly.." He seemed to trail off, "Where's Kacchan?"

'Kacchan?'

"Do you mean Bakugou?" You asked, tilting your head to the side.

"Yes! I don't see him anywhere.."

"Well, he actually left a little bit before you arrived. He should be on campus still." You answered his question, turning your head to Uraraka who nodded.

"Yeah, but he seemed.. Off."

Midoriya inhaled sharply, a guilty expression painting his face as he looked down at his shoes. His mind must have been working a mile a minute.

"I need to go speak with him!" He declared, rushing off before you or Uraraka could protest. You and Uraraka exchanged confused glances, the girl sighing before turning to you.

"What about you, Y/N-san?" Uraraka spoke, fiddling with the end of her sleeves.

"I think I'm gonna head home too. Kedama gets lonely."

"Kedama?"

"My puppy! Look!" You quickly whipped out your phone from your cardigan pocket, unlocking it and immediately going to your gallery to show Uraraka the folder of pictures you had for your loving dog.

"So cute!!" She squealed, aweing at the pictures you showed her. There was one of kedama sitting on the kitchen counter, and another sleeping on your bed.

"What's all the fuss about?" Mina bounced to your side, peeking over your shoulder to see the pictures of Kedama on your phone.

"Oh. My. God!!" Mina quickly called the other girls of the class to your little group, the girls all surrounding you as you swiped through the pictures on your phone.

"Y/N-chan, I didn't know you had a puppy!" Hagakure awed, the other girls squealing in delight at your cute pup.

"Yeah, his name is Kedama!" You eagerly told them about your pup, flipping through the pictures of him in earnest.

"Isn't Kedama a name often used for cats?" Momo inquired, tilting her head to the side as she looked at your pure white pomeranian on your phone.

"I actually didn't name him, one of my friends did!"

"What a cute puppy, kero."

After showing your new girl friends your pup, you decided to pack up for the day, housing your backpack onto your shoulders and bidding your class goodbye before heading out the door.

"Miyakuro."

A familiar icy deep voice filled your ears, quickly noticing Todoroki leaning against the hall just outside of the classroom. Was he waiting for you?

"Hi there, Canada!" You greeted him with a wave, to which the teen merely scoffed. He pushed himself off of the wall, standing at his full height before you.

"Do you think the hero course is a game? Just something anyone can get into?" You were a bit startled by his question, not missing the underlying venom behind his words. "If that's what's going through your head then let me tell you right now, you don't deserve to be in this class."

'...Huh?'

"You may have bested me in today's exercise, but the only reason for that is because I was outnumbered, and my teammate was down. Make no mistake that if you had been on a team of two instead of three you would have lost. You only won because of the number of people in your party."

'...No, I deserve to be here. I.. I got first place in the entire grade.'

"Goodbye, Miyakuro."

You stayed silent as Todoroki left you there standing, his footsteps echoing through the hallway before they became nothing more than background noise. Normally you would be one to retort back with a quip of some kind, but his words struck a cord within you. You didn't like it. Your thoughts began to run wild, doubts and insecurities clouding your mind. Why did his words hurt so much? Was it because they were true? Even if you did try to respond, he was already too far gone.

Memories of bodies and blood filled your head, buildings and organizations crashing down to your feet. Screams of terror and anguish filled your ears, the life you had been trying to leave behind coming back in full. That half-and-half boy had somehow managed to resurface memories you weren't too fond of. Memories of you mercilessly slaughtering individuals because you were told to. It was business back then. But now... Now you're able to realize that it's wrong. You aren't the same person you were back then. You just aren't.

'Mom and Dad can't tell me what to do anymore.. My brothers and sister cant..'

'I do deserve to be here...'

'I want to be here...'

'...'

'Right?'

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

wowowowo that was a long one! sorry for such a long chapter, i guess i went a little overboard while writing!

anyways at the end of this chapter we get to see a bit of y/n's doubts resurfacing! character development incoming!

i hope you enjoyed this extremely long chapter! tysm for reading! <3

-nasa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 114 25
"I've been broken so many times that I can't feel the pain anymore. I'm no one. I'm nothing..." "Icyhot--" "If I can't die, what should I do?" "Live...
28.3K 1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
1.1M 37.6K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
414 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...