⁀➷ NO BRAKES

By NEJIVERSE

[COMPLETED] ✎ Y/n Chinen, Miya's older sister is an excellent skater but isn't recognized as one because she'... More

𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
・༺ 𝟏 ༻・
・༺ 𝟐 ༻・
・༺ 𝟒 ༻・
・༺ 𝟓 ༻・
・༺ 𝟔༻・
・༺ 𝟕༻・
・༺ 𝟖 ༻・
・༺ 𝟗 ༻・
・༺ 𝟏𝟎 ༻・
・༺ 𝟏𝟏 ༻・
BOOK 2 OUT!

・༺ 𝟑 ༻・

9.5K 346 585
By NEJIVERSE

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
˗ˏˋ LOVE HUG 'ˎ˗
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆. 'ˎ˗

"Langa's really set on winning isn't he", Reki said to himself with a gloomy face while he walked around the streets of Okinawa, but stopped in his tracks when he saw a crowd of people gathered around what looked like some kind of stage.

"Wow", you squealed as you watched a certain pink haired male do his thing. Reki turned to the side and saw you standing on your toes, trying to see over the crowd.

"Y/n?"

"Reki, hey", you said at the realisation that it was the red head you met a few days ago. You came down from your toes and gave him a small wave.

"What's going on?", he inquired.

"You know Cherry Blossom?", he gave you a nod, "well that's only his S name of course but he's actually a famous and successful AI calligrapher", you explained.

"Sounds bor- wait did you say Cherry?!", Reki looked over the heads of the crowd and saw him on the stage writing the words 'repent and make efforts'. Cheers could be heard from the crowd along with 'oohs' and 'wows'.

"That was an AI digital giant calligraphy session from Mr. Sakurayashiki everyone"

The mic was soon handed over to him and he began to speak, "the phrase i chose means that you repent for your past mistakes and want to recover; all humans make mistakes however, they should be able to make up for them", he said with a closed eye smile.

"So cool!", you said before you noticed that Reki was no longer beside you but further into the crowd near the stage.

"Cherry!", he shouted pushing through the crowd. Cherry shuddered at the name that was called out which was only supposed to be used in S.

"What did i just tell him", you facepalmed as you made your way through the crowd too.

"Cherry? Is that someone you know?", the presenter asked.

"No, i have no idea who that is", he said nonchalantly.

"Tell me about Adam, Cherry! Cherry", he acclaimed, being restrained by an officer.

Cherry then grabbed Reki by the shirt, staring daggers at him.

"Oh there you are Reki, jeez i've been looking everywhere for you", you said dramatically, placing your hands on your knees to catch your breath.

'C'mon brain I really need some ideas right about now'.

"Heat exhaustion", you blurted out, "yeah, he's suffering from heat exhaustion", you sneakily winked at Cherry, prompting him to follow along.

"His body does seem a bit warm, i'll take him to the shade to rest", Cherry scurried over to a tree far enough so that their conversation couldn't be heard.

"Sorry about that", you bowed to the officer and followed after the two males.

Cherry slapped Reki across the face earning a wince of pain from the red haired male and you holding your own cheek because you knew it hurt.

"The rules of S.."

"Once off the mountain, mum's the word", he recited while rubbing his cheek.

"Are you trying to fight me? Cherry Blossom is my name reserved for that place", he gritted his teeth in frustration, a tick mark visible on his forehead.

"I beg you! Tell me more about Adam, Langa just won't give up", he pleaded with worry written all over his face.

"Is he serious?!", you asked.

"Dead serious".

Cherry let out a sigh before telling Reki to take him to Langa. The red head was shocked at his response but complied with it anyway.

'Langa really is one strange boy'

——

"He should be here in this park", Reki ran into the park and quickly came to a standstill when he saw Langa doing an easier and alternative version to the casper slide that Adam did which is said to be one of the hardest tricks.

You and Reki watched as Langa skidded up and down the ramps as if it were child's play.

"He might just be able to do it", you said in a quiet voice, Cherry also observing the young male's footwork.

——

"What a classy joint", Shadow said.

You guys arrived at Joe's restaurant; the place was the hue of the summer sky, yet here and there were vibrant colours of red and green, from the floral decorations and plants.

"I don't like tomatoes", Miya added.

"Same here", you agreed.

"Do you have any poutine", Langa asked, checking the place around.

"Like they would! I'd like pizza!", Reki cheered.

"Guys sit down already", Cherry scoffed.

You all finally sat down after asking all your questions, Joe giving a distasteful expression.

"Hey! why are you using my place without permission?!", he hollered.

"Stop shouting like a feral animal! My heads pounding, God it's so hard to find peace and quiet these days", you complained, sitting down next to Miya.

"Tell me about it", Miya sighed.

Joe quickly came out from behind the counter and locked your hand in between his own.

"What's a cute gir-"

"Not interested", you forced your hand out from his grasp and turned to Cherry.

"So Cher- i mean Mr. Sakurayashiki, I thought your calligraphy piece today was amazing!", you exclaimed with your hands clasped together.

"Thank you y/n", he smiled.

'He said my name!!', you internally screamed.

"So apparently, Langa here plans on winning against Adam", Cherry said to Joe while pointing at the young skater.

"You saw how Adam skates didn't you? So don't act foolish—", Joe was interrupted by the sound of Langa's stomach rumbling.

"Sound like you're hun-", you were interrupted by your own stomach growling which brought a light tint of pink to your cheeks.

Reki started laughing hysterically at you two before his own stomach joined in making you stifle a laugh.

"You guys are idiots-", Miya's own also joining in which made him all flustered.

Shadow went up to the counter and slammed his hand against it, requesting for five bowls of ramen.

"You know this is an italian restaurant right?"

——

After eating, Cherry got on his skateboard and demonstrated how the love hug works along with explaining its features.

"It's simple once you know the secret behind it", Miya said.

"Yeah but if it were that easy, anyone would be able to do it", you responded while folding your arms and looking up at the ceiling in deep thought.

"That's correct but from what i've gathered, you must always keep your opponent in front of you", Cherry explained.

"So you cant move your body..you cant decelerate and you do it all in one instant", Langa spoke, trying to understand all that Cherry had just said.

"But this is the end of love hug, right?", Reki asked.

"I don't know.. it's not that easy", Joe added.

"Yeah you're right", Reki lowered his head to the floor.

——

"Don't look so sad Reki", you smiled giving his shoulder a light punch.

It had gotten dark and you, Miya and Reki were walking back from Joe's restaurant, the race between Langa and Adam being a few hours away.

"I did everything i could to try and stop Langa from following on with the race but he just wouldn't listen", he sighed. "I just don't want him to get hurt".

"I know how you feel but sometimes you just gotta hope things turn out for the better, ya know?", you raised your head up to the sky, hoping, praying, pleading that nothing bad will happen, but then who were you deceiving, you knew something bad was bound to happen.

"Wow sis", Miya said sarcastically.

"And what exactly do you mean by wow?", you raised your brow.

"Oh Nothing", he smirked slyly.

"Y'know you're so ungrateful! I opened up mom's pelvis so you could have a faster birth in case you didn't know", you said as you dug your knuckles into his temples.

"That hurts y/n", Miya whined.

"A simple thank you would suffice!"

"No way!"

"Say it!", you groaned, Reki laughing at you guys' goofiness.

'She definitely knows how to cheer me up i'll give her that', Reki thought.

A/N: i'm obsessed with Cherry as you can tell from this chapter

Make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night!!

Author chan out ✌️

Word count: 1372 words
Date: 11/3/21
(D/M/Y)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.4K 11
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗧 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾. 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗒𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗇'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐�...
22.7K 460 24
Y/n starts with figureskating but then also finds out about skateborading and tries it... but fails horribly. They soon hear about "S" and decide to...
13.5K 410 10
You and Izuku were okay friends, you'd speak occasionally and sometimes train together but you never actually got that close. After playing a game th...
131K 4.4K 49
⟣➵ 🍧 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁...