Intended To Be Yours ✔ (Compl...

By meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... More

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

Secret Plans.

5.8K 681 54
By meera_sengupta

Check on the new story and do votes..

Ch - 62

A loud sob escape from sana's mouth, grabbing his collar she pulled him down and slammed her lips to him.. Closing eyes he yanked hand on her waist and pulled her more close to him. She sucked his lower lip and whispers, "I love you sidharth." He sucked her upper lip and says, "I love you meri jaan.." Smiling she just put her lips on him for few minutes, not moving from there position...

Then slowly both start sucking each other lips, tear drops mix with the saliva's.. Her hands are travelled on his hair while his are one her waist, bodies caressed with each other by leaving no space between them,.. She never thought him to say all in this way, just wanted to hear those three words but whatever he said today is making her feel blessed...

With that guilty also, because of her stupid insecurities she reacted so badly, leave him alone when she promised to never move away from his side. In planning to give him the happiness that he deserves, she done the opposite thing and gave him the pain again. But at least all this done one good thing, that she heard his confession which wash away every single drop of her insecurities.

She grab his neck slightly and rolled her tongue inside his mouth, sucking her tongue his bit those tempting lips which causes a moan left out from her mouth. His hands reach to her hair and unpinned it in a second,.. Licking her lips he whispers, "I love them straight open, more.."

She sliding hands on his shirt and says by closing his one button, "And i love it close front of others." Chuckling he says, "I love whenever you show this possessiveness, but please never think anything rubbish like you did today." Sana intertwined her fingers with him and says, "I am sorry, know overreacted but human na...., ho jaata hai.."

Nodded he suck her both lips and says, "You should, nothing ever happened if you met me before... Its all your fault." Frowning she bit on his lips and says, "Really? Than why you didn't come to kidnap me before?" Rubbing his lips on her he whispers, "Meri billi aur mujhi se meow."

Smirking rolled tongue on his lips and says, "Tumhari billi tumhi se meow karegi na, kisi aur se k pass thodi jaayegi." He pinched on her waist and says, "Kisi aur k pass jaa bhi nhi skti.. Or else i will remove that name from world...darling." Pulling back she look at his olive ones and says, "Monster.."

Pecking her nose he says, "Muffin's monster.." Smiling she jumped to him and hug tightly, "Promise i will never do any stupidity again." He peck on her forehead and says, "I know you'll... Because its your habit to broke my rules baby.." She kiss on his chest and says, "I will definitely broke your rules because only i can do this.."

"But never do this stupidity action again." Pulling back he nodded and wink, "Let's see." She show him tongue and says, "My legs are hurting, let's move inside now." Looking at her he sighs and pulled her on his arms, smiling she give peck on his cheeks and says, "You get the hidden meaning, awww i love you.."..

He walk forward and says, "I know you love to travel on my arms, but if this going to be regular then i have to do more excersise." Rolling eyes she look at the other side. Moving inside the room, he lay her on the bed and says, "Your punishment lists are increasing, rest for some time naaz then trust me its going to tuff for you..."

He bit her cheek and go to the washroom leaving a blushing Sana behind. She gulped her saliva and move to the closest for changing.. Suddenly realize that still not open the bags, but thankfully sidharth have clothes here.. She pick out his one T-shirt  shorts and come outside by wearing them with a bright smile.

He going to sit on the bed when saw her, chuckling he says, "Awww....muffin you are seriously so cute. Come here.." Biting lips she lay on his chest and says by hugging him, "Good night." Pecking her forehead he says, "Have a good sleep for one more night baby, Then we will continue the most pending honeymoon.." She hit on his chest and says, "Shut up... So jao...."

Next morning is bring a new day, clenching eyes Sana covered her eyes from the sunlight when suddenly feels wait over her. Rubbing eyes she open them and saw sidharth sleeping almost over her by capturing under his huge body. His head is over her heart like always she has... Smiling she ruffles on his hair and says, "Today i will make you welcome the brightness in life.."

Taking the phone from table she message aadi, "First part is ready, right?" He replies, "Yes sister, just asks the man james...he have everything..." She types, "Ohk... Thank you.." Aadi replies, "Shut up, bye.." Putting the phone asides she slowly lay him back on the bed with pillows and move to the washroom...

Sidharth wakes up in a jerk and asks, "Where are you going?" She gasped near the door and asks by turning to him, "You are sleeping, na?" He roll eyes and says, "Its not possible without your touch, but I don't understand why you have to wake up so early.." She open the washroom door and says, "Because we have to make breakfast."

Before he could say anything she close the door... Moving near the door he asks, "What is we?" .... Sighing he move outside the balcony and call aadi, "How are you?".. Aadi replies, " Perfectly fine., and i was going to call you.. No one come again for asking but whoever the person, was visited the office where uncle worked."

Frowning sidharth says, "What?.. Who is this unknown stranger? Aadi be careful ohk, increase your security and ask our men's to track the cctv, and be on every places which is related to my past life.. And untill i came, be safe.." Aadi sighs, "Calm down bro, i am safe, and i already done everything. Go enjoy i will inform you further details. Bye .."

Hang up he enter inside the room and find sana again come out on his clothes, smirking he says, "I think aadi forget to pack your clothes, haha..." With an angry pout she throw a pillow on him and says, "Let me go india, than i will show him and her.." Narrowing brows he aaks, "What? And wait who is her?".

Scratching neck sana sit on the bed and says, " Actually, Idiot aadi has a beautiful girlfriend.." He widened his eyes and says in complete shock, "What? He...girlfriend... But he didn't tell me anything... How do you know?.. Is he hiding it from me? Aadi... I will not spare you  .." Slamming head sana says, "Because he is scared.".

Frowning he says, " Scared? From me, why? I am not going to stop him,.." Sana sighs and says, "For now you know this much only, i will tell you the other things later. And he didn't tell i just caught him red handed.. So chill.." Huffing she nodded and asks, "So your clothes are packed by her?"

Nodded she make a pout and says, "Hmm.. And i will not leave her for this... Can we go for a shopping?" Raising one brow he says, "Definitely, but first I want to see what's in the bag." Widened eyes she says, "No nothing forget it, i don't like the clothes." Smiling he move towards the closest and says, "I know you are not that choosy in clothes.. Because look beautiful in every thing...".

"So there's must be something.." Sana rush  for stopping him but till he open the bag and look at every thing with a naughty grin on face... He pick out a dress and says with a smirks, "I love to see you in this, but not guaranteed about what will happen after that." Rolling eyes she says, "You start behaving weird....bye i am going to make something..."

Smiling he says from back, "I like blushing muffin. . Hahah..".... He call someone and says, "Do you bring every thing i asked?" He replies, "Yes boss.".... " Hmm.. Come inside after sometimes with some other items, keep the stuffs upstairs ..and not open your mouth in front of naaz." Said sidharth..

Man replies, "Ohk sir.." He cut the call and huffs by seeing two cartoons in front of him, "Boss wants to hide it from mam, she want to hide from boss.. How will i took these two cartoons inside?"............................
Here sana take out items she needed from the cabinets, searching every where she try to take out something from top but her hand didn't reach properly...

Just then someone peck her cheek from back and asks, "Which one?" Smiling she says, "Brown." Sidharth give her the box and asks, "What you are making muffin?" She look at the ingredients and says, "Your favourite muffins, and you are going to help me in these any drama sidharth..."

Nodded he move close to her and says by biting the tip of her nose, "I love to have both muffins together,.." She rub her nose and says, "My nose.." She hit him on chest and says, "This is my favourite part." He pulled her to him in a way that she collides into his chest and says, "And you are completely my favourite.. So i can have whichever part i want."

Winking he suck her pout and says, "Sweetest muffin..." Closing eyes she control her cheeks which turning into deep red and says by pulled away, "Now help me, i am hungry.." Smirking he look at the stuffs and says, "Sure..."
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 34.7K 51
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
313K 21.9K 47
#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I was complete with." His respect for women...
1.8M 98.4K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
802K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...