Miraculous | One-Shots

By ChanelPradaGirl

These are basically just one-shots of Miraculous characters and my OCS! These shots are completely irrelevant... More

Be My Valentine? (Kadrien)
Exposed
Hatred
A/N: Ideas
One More (Adult AU)
A/N: 1 Or 2?
A/N: Ship Winner
Hatred (Kinda Alternative Version)
Expulsion & Restraining Orders
A/N: 1 Or 2 (Part 2)
A/N: Ship Winner (Part 2)
Date
A/N: Kalianna Or No?
Wow...
A/N: Kalianna Or No? (Part 2)
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 1)
Threats
Second Chance
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 2)
Kalianna's Diary
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 3)
Q & A: Kalianna
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 4)
Yandere
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 5)
Scare (Alternative Version)
A/N: Gacha Images
Cat Blanc
A/N: Really Thomas?
Class 1-A (Part 1)
Class 1-A (Part 2)
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 6)
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 7)
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 8)
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 9)
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 10)
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 11)
Evidence & Imprisonment
Sacrifice
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 12)
Forbidden Relationship?
A/N: Requests Are Closed
Three Little Rugrats
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 13)
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 14)
Pictures Of Kalianna (Part 15)
An Unexpected Kiss
Cousin Rivalry
A/N: End Of Book

Reveal

1.3K 30 14
By ChanelPradaGirl

Sukura41: The chapter was inspired by @chefgirl6375.

Edited: How about one where Anna talks to Kagami and Marinette about her and Adrien's relationship and engagement and is deeply in love with him for a very long time. She also tells them that even though it hurts their friendship is more important than some boy. While they are hurt and heartbroken, they agree with her and move on to Logan and Luka. Later Kali and Adrien announce their relationship to the class. While Chloe is mad, she quickly gets over it. 

However, Lila fakes being happy for them in front of the class but later confronts Kali and demands that she and Adrien break up because Adrien is hers. Kali retorts with what's an ambassador's daughter to a princess and she wouldn't want to face the wrath of the royal family. Then Kali uses her power to expose Lila and she is sent back to Italy.

AU: No kwamis, the Miraculouses have no power, they're just accessories. Ronnie and Juleka are together.

~~~~~~~~

De-Sinclair Dining Room.

Kalianna was drinking royal tea Kate had sent down to her from Kensington Palace, Kagami and Marinette were sitting in front of her.

The noirette set down her cup and looked at her friends.

"Okay, so the reason why I called you guys here is because I have something important to tell you."

"What is it?" Marinette questioned.

Kal sighed. "Look, I've noticed how you two act when I'm around Adrien, and I know you both love him."

Marinette and Kagami's eyes widened.

"But..." Kali continued. "Adrien and I have been secretly dating for 2 years and we're in an arranged marriage, which we're both happy about."

Marinette stood up with tears in her eyes. "A-Are you serious?"

"Marinette, please, sit down." Kagami requested softly, clenching her fists, tears brimming her eyes as well.

Marinette slowly sat down.

Anna cleared her throat. "I'm deeply in love with Adrien, and I'm not giving him up for anyone. But, even though that this hurts for you guys and me, our friendship is more important than a boy."

Marinette covered her face while Kagami wiped her tears.

"As much as I hate to say this, I never stood a chance with Adrien," Marinette said sadly. "So your right, our friendship is more important."

"I agree." Kagami nodded.

"I'm glad you guys understand." Kalianna smiled.

~~~~~~~~

Hours later, Kagami was asked out on a date by Logan at the park, of course, she accepted, at the same time on the Couffaine houseboat, Luka asked Marinette on a date through a romantic tune, she accepted as well.

~~~~~~~~

Kalianna and Adrien were now standing in front of the class, holding hands with small smiles on their faces.

"So we have something to tell you all," Kalinna tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Me and Kali have been secretly dating for 2 years," Adrien revealed.

Everyone gasped.

"Finally!" Ronnie wrapped his arm around his girlfriend, causing her to blush.

Marinette grinned.

"Girl why are you smiling? Weren't you crazy over Adrien?" Alya was confused.

"Not anymore, Luka asked me out yesterday."

Alya's eyes widened. "Wow! Didn't think you'd move on that fast."

"Are you kidding me?!" Chloé shrieked standing up and stomping her foot. "This is ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" She sat back down, folding her arms.

"At least you can still get with Liam," Sabrina remarked.

"Oh, your right!" Chloé smirked. "I don't need Adrien, I've got a prince!" She laughed obnoxiously.

Lila came up to Adrien and Kalianna, giving them a forced smile. "I'm so happy for you guys! You two are just the perfect couple!"

"Oh yes, we are." Kalianna smiled smugly at her and snuggled up to Adrien. "I can't believe I bagged the hottest model in Paris." She squished her boyfriend's cheek. "He's just so cute! I love him so much!"

"M-Ma Reine," The green-eyed boy blushed. "S-Stop."

"Awww, is someone shy?" Kalianna asked in a baby voice.

Adrien blushed even more.

Lila put her hands behind her back, clenching them together.

Marinette noticed this.

~~~~~~~~

Later on, everyone is at lunch. Kalianna and Adrien are sitting by themselves together feeding each other.

Lila was staring at them from afar, burning holes into the back of Kalianna's head. She angrily stood up and began power walking over to the couple.

Suddenly Marinette stepped in her way.

"Whe're you going?" The bluenette scowled.

"I'm not in the mood for you Dupain-Cheng." Lila shoves past her and continues over to Anna and Adrien's table.

"Hey, Kalianna!" Lila greeted "happily".

"Oh, Lila, is there something you need?"

"I actually need to talk to you about a girl issue I'm having." Lila faked a sheepish giggle. "Can we quickly talk in the courtyard before lunchtime ends?"

"Of cour-"

"No!" Adrien wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist and nuzzled his face in her neck.

Kalianna playfully rolled her eyes. "Quit acting clingy my love, I'll be back before you know it." She assured.

Adrien sighed and let her go. "Okay, just be back soon."

"That's the plan." The amber-eyed girl stood up and walked out of the cafeteria with Lila.

Courtyard.

Lila's content expression quickly switched into a furious one when she rounded on Kalianna.

The flawless-skinned girl scoffed. "Sociopathic much?"

"Now you listen to me, when lunchtime ends and everyone goes to science class, I want you to break up with Adrien in front of them because he's mine. You seem to not understand that I'm the daughter of an ambassador. He's a very powerful man-"

Kalianna interrupted the girl by laughing. "You seem to forget who your talking to. What's an "ambassador's," She quoted the word. "daughter to a princess?" She stepped up into Lila's face. "Trust me, you don't want to face the wrath of the royal family." She then stepped back and sighed. "But, I have a surprise for you when lunchtime ends."

Lila smirked, thinking that Kali finally backed down and was gonna give up Adrien.

...

She was wrong, so very wrong.

~~~~~~~~

Everyone was now coming into class, Ms. Mendeleiev behind her desk, waiting for them.

"Come on, everyone get seated, chop chop!" The woman clapped her hands.

Everyone hurried to their seats.

Ms. Mendeleiev nodded in approval. "Now that you're all seated, let's get started with-"

Kalianna raised her hand. "Wait Ms. Mendeleiev!"

"What is it?" The woman inquired.

The silky-black-haired girl stood. "I'd actually like to make an announcement."

Lila smirked.

Ms. Mendeleiev sighed and rubbed her temples. "Ms. De-Sinclair if this is about a party-"

"No, no, no! It's actually something very important." Kal looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

Adrien looked at her worriedly.

"Very well, if you say it's something important, you may come to the front."

Kalianna slowly went upfront, looking sad.

'What did Lila do?' Marinette thought, scowling at the smirking girl.

"I...I..."

"Go on," Ms. Mendeleiev urged.

Suddenly, Kalianna looked up and smirked, confusing Lila. "As the heir to the throne, I request that Lila Rossi stand up."

"Huh?" Lila was even more confused.

"Well, stand up!" Ms. Mendeleiev demanded.

Lila slowly stood up.

"Now, I request that you tell the truth about everything that you've done." Kalianna grinned.

Everyone was bewildered, they began murmuring to each other.

"What's she mean by that?" Alix whispered.

"Lila hasn't done anything wrong," Nino muttered to Adrien. "Right?"

"You're about to find out," Adrien mumbled.

"Don't be shy Lila, tell everyone what you've been doing," Marinette smirked.

"Marinette!" Alya hissed.

The bluenette shrugged. "Kalianna just made a royal request, she can't not refuse to tell the truth."

"I... I have been telling the truth! What do you mean Kalianna?" Lila smiled nervously.

Ms. Mendeleiev rolled her eyes. "Listen, I don't have all day for this. Time moves fast. Just tell the truth."

"But-"

"NOW!" Kalianna screamed.

Some students flinched.

"I.. no!" Lila refused.

Everyone gasped.

"Lila what are you doing?! You can't refuse a royal request! Back in the medieval days, you'd be hung for that!" Max remarked.

"Yeah Lila, what are you thinking? Just tell everyone the truth." Logan encouraged cheekily.

"You haven't done anything wrong have you?" Ronnie raised an eyebrow, knowing that she has.

"Yeah, if you haven't done anything serious then you'll be fine," Kim assured.

"Just tell the truth before Kalianna gives you a cruel punishment," Rose said, giving her a bright smile.

Lila glowered at Kalianna. "I hate you Kalianna De-Sinclair."

Then finally, she told everyone. The lies, the threats towards Marinette and Kalianna, EVERYTHING.

As soon as she was finished the class began spewing insults at her.

"Ms. Rossi, go to the principal's office!" Ms. Mendeleiev yelled.

"No, I actually have a better idea," Kalianna smirked. "Lila Rossi, you are here by banished from Paris. You are to go back to Italy and never set foot in my country again. If you do, you will receive a harsh punishment. Now get out of my sight!"

"You can't...!"

"I'm done speaking with you."

Lila looked around, everyone, even Ms. Mendeleiev was glaring at her, not even objecting to Kalianna's statement.

The girl picked up her bag and glared daggers at Kalianna. "I'll get revenge."

"Yeah, wonder how you'll do that when your not in Paris," Kalianna smirked.

Lila smiled at Adrien and blew a kiss at Adrien. "I know you'll miss me." With that, she left.

Kalianna stormed out after her.

Crack!

"OW! MY EYE!"

"Yo Adrien get your girl!"

"No thanks."

Word Count: 1,591

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 42 20
One shots about adrien & marinette
90.2K 2.7K 24
When Adrien turns 18 he finally finds out who Ladybug is and he can't wait to date her. Mari finally has the courage to tell Adrien how she feels. Th...
23.6K 418 31
π™˜π™π™–π™§π™–π™˜π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙓 π™˜π™π™–π™§π™–π™˜π™©π™šπ™§ π™—π™–π™¨π™šπ™™ π™€π™£π™š-𝙨𝙝𝙀𝙩𝙨 (𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 πŒπ‹π 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧)These one-shots ar...
37.8K 728 18
This is a miraculous One Shots stories where you can find five ships (Adrienette, Marichat, Ladrien, Ladynoir and Lukanette) Note: i'm planning for a...