Light hero: Guardian

By Blurgman

Yet another MHA Destiny crossover this time featuring a lone warlock hunter hybrid guardian as he enters a w... More

Bio
Chapter 1 UA high and training the new light
Chapter 2 Pest Control and Heroes vs villains
Merlin the Guardian: Origin.

Prologue: The Mission

276 2 2
By Blurgman

Merlin POV 

I walk into the vanguard war room the helm Zavala called me about the cabal on nessus I've been dealing with them since 5 weeks ago when the truce went bad. Zavala currently was not there so he spoke through a hologram on the war table.

Zavala: Guardian we've had reports of the cabal near the well of flame on nessus again reports of a centurion wearing caitl's colors also came in there are not many cabal there so this could be just a one guardian mission but just in case 2 unpaired ghost as large amounts of interdimentional activity has been picked up.

Me: Yes sir I understand.

The meeting ended and I head to the hangar and get in queen of hearts and fly to nessus and Land in the cistern and summon my sparrow burnout and drive to the well of flame Zavala was right there was not much cabal just a few legionaries, phalenxes, a centurion, and some psions I take them out easily with my weapons not needing to use my abilities. I run into the spire and into the main room were I encounter a huge centurion and a bunch more cabal.

But with Caitl's colors

Huge centurion: Well well well if it isn't the hero of the red war and the last city's symbol of hop Merlin fitting for you to be killed by the pride of red legion engineering I primus Tu'un or you can simply call me by my nickname the name of the most powerful weapon of the red legion the Almighty.

Me: Well it doesn't matter what I call cuz this whole operation is about to go down.

I fire a Ticuus divination shot at the device behind him.

Almighty: NO I mean thank you you just activated my portal.

All the cabal start laughing as the portal begins to glow and the jump in.

Me: Why would you make a portal mechanism that to activates on destruction! Son Of A-

The Portal shines bright then the whole room is engulfed in the light and now nothing is left but the portal.

MHA world USJ Izuku POV.

We were surrounded by villains so many all with quirks that are suited for water this is bad.

Asui: We should probably think of a Plan.

Just then a bright light appeared in the sky and I hear someone yelling. 

???: BIIIIITCH!.

It was a man or a woman? I cant tell the voice and top armor say it's a man the dress says a woman but they are wearing a helmet so it might be a voice filter. The figure then reorients itself and then just stops in mid air then drops down and lands on the ground and we get into a fighting stance.

???: Woah woah woah kids I'm not here to fight.

A small drone appears next to his head. 

Drone: They're actually your age guardian albeit a year younger.

Me: Who are you are you a villain.

Merlin: Me a villain no I'm Merlin hero of the red war.

So he's a hero and from the way he talks we can trust him but wait the drone said he's 16 how is he a pro hero at that age.

Merlin: Look out!.

I turn around and theres a giant claw made of water it was about cut the boat in half when a flaming slash evaporated it then I look at where it came from it was Merlin he was on fire and holding 2 flaming swords and had 4 floating swords 6 flaming wing on his back and flaming crown like halo on his head.

Merlin: Who are these guys what's with the super powers.

Me: That's his quirk and Yours looks so cool are those swords part of you quirk?

Merlin POV: 

What's this kid talking about Quirks now is he refering to my light I gene scan him just in case and I see 7 abnormalities in his dna in fact the others have one too everyone here does that must be where the super powers come from and this green boy he has a power level of 1410 mine it just 1330 with my artifact but his stats 

Izuku midoriya

Power level: 1410

Mobility: 100

Recovery: 20

Resilience: 10

Strength: 100

Intellect: 100

Dicipline: 100

All the other stats are the same as mine except for resilience and recovery but he's only 15 and not a guardian and I got mine after 100 years as a guardian how did this kid get such power. But thats not important what's important is that I learn more about this world.

Me: Quirk?

Green boy: You don't know what quirks are?

Green girl: Now's not the time for this.

???: I think I might be able to help.

It was one of the ghosts I brought it wen't up to the green boy and started bonding with him I can feel the light coming from him he's a guardian now.

Me: I promise I'll explain everything when we are safe right now we need to take these guys out and head to shore.

Green Boy: Right I'll use my quirk to make a whirl pool to group them all up. 

Me: Then I'll use a duskfield grenade to freeze them while the other hang on to my swords and I'll fly them to shore.

I create a dusk field in my hand. 

Green Boy: So you have ice to.

Me: Later 

Green Boy: Oh right.

The Purple boy and green girl grab one of my swords as I take flight bringing them with me then the green boy jumped up accidentally using double jump making him go higher.

Green Boy: NOW DIE! DELAWARE SMASH!!

In an impressive display of super strength he flicks his fingers at the water making a whirlpool. I throw a dusk field into the center and all the villains are frozen into a ball. I send a sword Green boy's way and grabs on as we fly to shore.

Me: Your fingers are broken let me fix that. 

I heal his fingers with my solar light.

Green boy: Whoa how many quirks do you have.

Me: I never counted what you saw there is only a tenth of my full power.

Green girl: How did all the water not freeze when the villains were frozen.

Me: Stasis is not ice it's actually a physical manifestation of time. By the way what are your names?

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya but people just call me Deku.

Midorya me calling him green boy was accurate.

Me: Doesn't that mean puppet.

Izuku: My friend called me it as a way to make fun of me but another says it sounds like I can do it.

Me: In that case I'll call you Dekiru instead. What about you two.

Tsu: Tsuyu Asui but you can call me Tsu.

Mineta: I'm Minoru Mineta.

Me: We are here.

We land on the ground and hid behind a rock. I see a man in all black fighting villains with his scarf. He was then slammed into the ground by a giant bird man with an exposed brain.

Dekiru: Aizawa sensei!

He was their teacher I won't let these villains kill him.

I dash in with my Rupture maker and upper cut bird brain into the air then I blast a couple of small lance bombs to send it higher I then rupture to it's location and start slashing then I slam it into the ground kicking up smoke. When it cleared it was just me with my Rupture maker in the ground.

Handy Man: What's going on wheres the Nomu.

Me: You mean bird brain? 

A villain tried to charge but I slashed him with rupture maker atomizing him.

Me: That's what happened.

Black Mist: Tomura we must leave this easily killed a nomu strong enough to kill All Might we won't stand a chance.

Tomura: Fine he cheated any way.

Tomura began walking through the mist that's when I knew.

Me(in coms ): Ghost track that warper's energy signature we can find them later.

???: THERE IS NO NEED TO FEAR WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE oh I see everything's been taken care of and who's this new guy.

It was a man in a super hero style costume with blonde hair and a smile on his face he was easily comparable to a Cabal centurion in height and Muscle mass.

Everyone except me: ALL MIGHT.

All Might not Almighty. Also 3 more boys showed up one looked like prince Zuko but with red and white hair he had a white costume with his left side frozen How does he move in that? the next was a spicky red haired shirtless kid, The last was a spicky blonde with a gauntlet that looked like an old frag grenade from PreGolden Age.

All Might: Is everyone alright.

Dekiru: Yeah thanks to Merlin.

Dekiru gestured to me then All Might walked up to me.

Ghost: Guardian 5 contacts in the atmosphere cabal drop pods.

All Might: Tell me young man what is your name.

Me: It's Merlin and our work is not done yet.

I grab Him and rapidly teleport him to the side along with the others.

Spicky Blonde: What the hell was that for!.

The Cabal drop pods landed in the center and the cabal inside come out one had 2 gladiators, another had 3 incendiors, the next had 2 centurions, and one had a colossus, and the last.

Almighty: It's best that you surrender why because I am here.

Spiky Red: What are those guys?

Spiky blonde: Doesn't matter we'll kill'em any way.

Me: Actually it does those are cabal an alien race of war mongering space rhinos that have killed thousands of my kind in  the red war these guys are the red legion the strongest of the cabal and the smartest. What are your quirks? It's a matter of life and death.

Spiky red: I can harden my skin.

Spiky blonde: I can make explosions with my hands.

Zuko: I can make ice with my right and fire with my left.

Me: Do they have any solar or stasis properties?

All 3: What?

Me: Stand back let me handle them.

Spiky blonde: Like I will!.

He blasts of into the red legion.

All Might: Young Bakugo dont fight them on your own.

All Might was about to chase after him when he was punched into a wall by Almighty. Back with Bakugo he tried to blast a gladiator with his quirk but all it did was put soot on it's armor. He then proceeded to blast it repeatedly only for it to suddenly slash him across the chest not killing him though.

Dekiru: Kacchan!.

Zuko: Idiot the best course of action is to immobilize them from a distance.

A glacier began to rise from Zuko's foot only for to turn the ice into steam with a compression blast then fired some magma at us a little bit hit himmin the cheek as he screamed in pain.

Me: Dammit you kids are so stubborn.

I jump into the air activating storm staff I send some bolts down killing the incendiors I then fight the gladiators in melee combat I kill the 2 by doing a spinning attack the centurions and colossus attempt to bomdard me with bronto cannon shots, slugs, and micro missiles but I spin my staff deflecting all of them back at them closing the distance then killing the 3 with melee attacks. Back with All Might vs Almighty All Might is loosing the fight against the centurion and was currently knocked to the ground unable to get up.

Almighty: Fitting for the symbol of peace to me killed by I the pride of the red legion Almighty.

He was about to kill All Might with his wrist blade when.

Izuku: GET AWAY FROM HIM!.

Me: Wait!

Dekiru was about to smash Almighty only for...

SLASH.

He was cut in half by the blade.

All Might: NO.

Me: DAMMIT KID YOU JUST GOT YOUR GHOST AND YOUR ALREADY DEAD!.

I hit Almighty with a nova bomb sending him back. I then revive Dekiru to All Mights shock.

Dekiru: Oh crap I feel qeezy .

Me: Now's not the time take your dad and get out of here I'll deal with the space rhino.

Dekiru: Okay. wait dad?

Me: Hurry up.

Almighty: HAHAHAHAHA just a scratch.

we dash at each other and collide fists I had to use a void blast to compensate for my lack of physical strength and continue to while using combination blow increasing my strength by 10% every consecutive hit with 10 hits every second while also getting faster.

Me: 100%,300%, 600%,1000%, 1500%, 2100%,2800%, 3600%,4500%,5500%.

At that his armor began to shatter.

Me: Now's my chance. 

I charge a nova bomb cataclysm extinction.

Me: You may have heard these words before but I will show you what they really mean.

I send my palm into his stomach.

Me: The light resides within all things you can contain it even try and trap is BUT THE LIGHT ALWAYS FINDS AWAY. NOVA BOMB CATACLYSM EXTINCTION POINT BLANK!!.

I blast Almighty into space but at the last moment he used an immunity shield so I know he survived.

Izuku POV.

I dragged all the injured people up to the entrance when I saw a giant purple explosion and Almighty was sent flying out of the USJ I was about to check on him when a familiar flaming sword landed on the ground and emitting a healing aura healing all of the Injured not leaving any scars. It even healed All Might's injury. Then I saw the familiar robed figure of Merlin descend from the smoke from the smoke I don't know why but my first reaction was.

Me: WAIT THATS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!.

Merlin: Wait what.

His voice was masculine without his helmet and half of the top part of his armor was blown of revealing a male body. His skin was blue most likely a result of his quirk but the most striking feature was his face it was extremely feminine with shoulder length hair that was navy blue at the top and gets brighter until it was neon at the tips and curls a little he had a rounded face, with glowing green eyes an long eyelashes.

Mineta: YOU WERE A SUPER CUTE GIRL THIS WHOLE TIME!!.

Merlin: No I'm a guy.

Mina: But your face?

Merlin: You got a problem with my face awoken girl what's with the horns any way is that part of your gear.

Me: No we do not in fact the rounded face and other feminine features are quite attractive.

Iida: I have returned with the teachers.

Merlin: There are still some more cabal all across the USJ.

Snipe: I'll deal with villains.

He then fires his revolver and the shots curve. 

Snipe: there's some kind of armored giant villain over there one of the students is already injured.

Merlin: Here use this.

He gives Snipe a new revorlver.

Merlin: It's capable of piercing cabal armor from a significant distance and one of my powers is impact amplify I can extend it to you to. 

Snipe takes the revolver and begins to fire.

Merlin: I'm heading out to save the others from the Cabal. 

Aizawa: Hold on.

Merlin already flew away and Aizawa's quirk doesn't seam to work on light as my ghost explained.

Time skip Izuku POV

We were all out side of the USJ Merlin had healed the injured so recovery girl didn't need to worry about them.

Detective: Any villains from the league of villains are dead and there were several severe injuries but that Merlin girl healed them up really good no scars and no need for rehab or rest were did she even come from she's really useful and would make a great hero. But it's a little weird how she has so many quirks.

Cat cop: Can we please talk about the elephant in the room the fact that aliens exist.

Detective: Yeah we need to ask her about that when we talk with the UA staff.

Suddenly an unkown aircraft came in and began to hover in mid air it looked so advanced there was never anything like it before.

Merlin: Oh yeah queen of hearts came with us. Principal Nezu, Miss Midnight, Mister Aizawa, and Mister Snipe you said you wish to speak me and also who wants a ride on an awesome advanced aircraft.

Everyone raised their hands.

Jiro: Wait who's flying.

Suddenly we were all teleported inside.

Merlin: I'm driving 16 is only my physical age I'm really 100.

Then he began to fly the ship and through the screens we can see the city below.

Mina: Wow this is so beautiful.

Kirishima: Um we seem to be going a little too high.

Merlin: I just wan't to show you guys something.

Suddenly we were in space. 

Uraraka: This is so beautiful.

Aizawa: But how are we not dying.

Merlin: All will be explained at are meeting speaking of which were are we going.

Nezu: In Mustafu Japan a building that looks like a bunch of H's.

Merlin: Ok Hold on.

Chapter end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 390 19
RWBY X Destiny crossover. after the guardians defeats aksis they have a mission to investigate weird signal reading coming from venus things happen...
45.2K 1.4K 14
[ DISCONTINUED (THERES A REMAKE SO GO CHECK THAT OUT) ] " Im still falling.. why? " - scaramouche, falls into the world of heroes, villains, vigilant...
18.5K 188 32
After The Witness and its Pyramid Ships enter a Portal inside of The Traveler, A Guardian and his fireteam follow an Unknown Anomaly of a portal into...
14.5K 133 22
A Monster Hunter x RWBY Crossover. (Retconned to be better.) Gifted to turn into Monsters by Noctis the Moon Demon, Zen and Ziana Thundrice embark on...