You; Tom Riddle

By riddlefiqs

Who says the Dark Lord can't fall in love? They were raised in the same orphanage and did everything together... More

stuff you should know
Chapter 2 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 3 - Marauders Map
Chapter 4 - First Day
Chapter 5 - New Friends
Chapter 6 - Potions
Chapter 7 - The Restricted Section
Chapter 8 - The Cloak of Invisibility
Chapter 9 - Run
Chapter 10 - A Fancy Dinner
Chapter 11 - The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 12 - A Stupid Idea
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - His Satisfaction
Chapter 15 - Alive
Chapter 16 - The Room of Requirement
Chapter 17 - His Plan
Chapter 18 - You
Chapter 19 - Hogsmeade
Chapter 20 - His Evil Side
Chapter 21 - His Soft Side
Chapter 22 - Only Mine
Chapter 23 - The Yule Ball
Chapter 24 - Death Eaters
Chapter 25 - The Prophecy
Chapter 26 - Alone
Chapter 27 - Shopping for The Dark Lord
Chapter 28 - Promises
Chapter 29 - December 31st
Chapter 30 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 31- Graduation Day
Chapter 32 - A Reunion
Chapter 33 - The Order of The Phoenix
Chapter 34 - A Wedding During the Darkest Hours
Chapter 35 - Hogwarts will always be our home...
Chapter 36 - Long Overdue Revenge
Chapter 37 - April 1st
Chapter 38 - Kidnapped]
Chapter 39 - August 30th
Chapter 40 - Counting Days in Azkaban
Chapter 41 - Betrayed
Chapter 42 - Fifteen Years Later
Chapter 43 - The Secret Horcrux
Chapter 44 - A Family Meeting
Chapter 45 - Hello, Harry.
Chapter 46 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 47 - The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 48 - A Great Loss
Chapter 49 - The Ending
Author's Note
The BETTER Author's Note
Face Revelio!

Chapter 1 - The Invitation

29.1K 515 391
By riddlefiqs

・゚✧I solemnly swear that I am up to no good・゚✧

{Y/N's POV}

There's a knock at the door as Tom and I peeked our noses out of our books. Our "lovely" caretaker, Ms. Feathers, and an unfamiliar elderly man stood in front of us. We ignored them and went back to reading our heavy books. Ms. Feathers cleared her throat and gave us the evil eye.

"Y/N, Tom, I'd like you to meet Mr. Dumbledore," she said, fiddling her fingers almost nervously.

Tom shut his book, annoyed about having to be interrupted. I shut my book to be polite.

"Well, then. I'll leave you three for some time to talk," Ms. Feathers said, breaking the silence. She walked out the door but stopped and gave Tom and me the look that said, behave. Once her footsteps could no longer be heard, Mr. Dumbledore spoke.

"I have heard some very interesting things about you two," Mr. Dumbledore said.

"You don't know the slightest detail about us yet," Tom said.

Mr. Dumbledore just smiled and leaned in closer. "I know you two have been experiencing some unexplainable things. Something..." He whispered the next word. "...Magical."

Tom began to tap on the book with his finger. Morse code.

-Fishy

-Odd

-Seller overseas?

Tom's theory scared me.

"Mr. Riddle, I do not plan on selling the both of you overseas and I would never," Mr. Dumbledore said.

Tom and I looked at each other. It was surprising since not everyone knew Morse Code like us.

"I must say, you two are extraordinary," Mr. Dumbledore said. "Very intelligent, indeed."

"You're the new doctor aren't you, Mr. Dumbledore," Tom said, suspicious of the man's identity. "You've come to examine us."

"No, I am not a doctor. And I go by Professor."

"Are you here to adopt us then?" I asked, hiding the excitement in my voice. Tom and I were close. We would never agree to be adopted unless we get adopted together.

"No."

My excitement disintegrated and I looked at my feet.

"But..."

I lifted my head again.

"I've come to offer you a better home to live. A home called Hogwarts," he said.

I smiled. "Really?" I asked and looked at Tom. I could tell he still didn't trust Professor Dumbledore. "Come on, Tom. You know we don't belong here," I said.

"You see, Hogwarts is a school of witchcraft and wizardry. It's a school for magical and unique students and I believe you two are capable of magical abilities, right?" he asked.

My eyes widened. "Well... you see, it wasn't Tom's fault. Jeremiah was just being very-"

I was interrupted by Tom. "Being a big arse, that's what."

Professor Dumbledore nodded. "At Hogwarts, we teach you how to control your powers and how to unlock your extraordinary self. I'd like to have you two attend. Do you accept this invitation?" Dumbledore asked.

Even though we were a bit late in the wizarding world of schooling, my ambition to learn more about my magical abilities only grew more as I was already seventeen, which apparently meant I was of age in the wizarding world.

Perhaps it would not be too late to learn a bit of magic.

I looked at Tom. Tom looked at me. We both had one thing in mind.

"Yes."

---

- riddlefiqs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 5.3K 10
"๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ." . (november 19th 2020-november 22nd 2020) ยฉ 2020 ackermains
202K 4.6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
64.7K 2.2K 76
โš ๏ธUNDER EDITING/REVISIONโš ๏ธ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...
15.1K 213 2
" ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ก " " ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก "