Taking Another Chance(NedCer)...

Da goarwago

It's A Zalim Istanbul fanfiction; it will be of four parts no more, it was inspired by my friend LadyLashana... Altro

Introduction
Taking Another Chance-Part1
Taking Another Chance-Part3
Taken Another Chances-part 4-A
Taken Another Chances-part 4-B
Announcement
Announcement

Taking Another Chance-Part2

444 16 10
Da goarwago

This story is a little different from what I usually write; please enjoy

Warning: Cenk & Cemre fans are not recommended to read this story; they are the negative persona in this story; I still love them so much, but I also love to experiment and give my characters different personalities, maybe the next story will be the opposite, Enjoy.

Cemre

It was difficult to find his address; she had to go behind Cenk and ask the lawyer to give her Nedim's address in Istanbul; he stayed in a hotel apartment for a few days for Agha's funeral and reading of the will.

She didn't see him for four years. When she saw him in the Cemetery, she was shocked, never thought he would come, he changed, looked older and more serious with his long hair, thicker beard, and much-firmed body. Still, his eyes were the same innocent eyes that she fell in love with; when their eyes met in Cemetery, her heartbeat increased, making her dizzy; she wanted so bad to go to him and hug him. But she couldn't. Cenk was there, her husband, the father of her coming child.

How life had played with them, he would have been the father of her baby, not Cenk, if he didn't leave, they would have been together, but what was the point now, but still, she wanted answers why did he leave her? Why didn't he come back when he knew she was married to Cenk just for him? She will make sure to get the answer from him tonight.

Cemre lied to Cenk, saying that she had an appointment with the doctor, so he doesn't get suspicious. After the Cemetery, he was angry because she was ogling at his cousin, her long-lost love, as Cenk described it when she was carrying his son in her belly.

Whenever Cenk got angry, he would make sure to hurt her with every word coming out of his mouth; after she accepted her marriage and consumed it, Cenk changed to become angrier and resentful; she tried so much to work this marriage and to love him. She did, but still, her feelings for Nedim were more vital than they decided to have children to improve their relationship, and it did. Cenk was back to be the nice Cenk, but seeing Nedim today, has ignited an old feeling in her.

She wasn't going to let Nedim without telling her why he did it, and get her closure, and move on with her life. After he disappeared from her life it changed, she tried to find him, look for him, she and Agah tried, but there was no trace of him, everyone was worried and wondering what happened to him, only two people were glad of his disappearing, Seinz and Cenk.

She would have ended their marriage after Nedim was gone, but Cenk was there to help her with her grief; with time, their friendship turned more romantic, and things moved between them.

When she reached the address, she parked her car and entered the building; he was on the 25th floor, apartment 3025, her heart beating loud in her chest as she rode the elevator. Cemre held onto her eight months belly, brushing it. 'Sorry baby, it's not something to do with you. I need to know".

She was standing in front of his apartment, not sure to ring the bell, or she better go. However she has gone through all this effort, she will not back down now, maybe this is her last chance, she rang the bell, there was no answer, she ringed it again, she heard his voice saying he was coming, her heartbeat skipped, after a moment the door was unlocked. The door opened, and when he saw her, he got surprised and confused.

Nedim opened the door wider, he was in his black pants and a black shirt that she saw him in the Cemetery, five to six buttons were open showing his muscles chest, some of his stomachs, his hair was messy and eyes puffy, she must have woke him up from his sleep. Still, he looked so handsome, and her cheek turned hot.

"Cemre?" he said, and she smiled nervously at him,

"Hi, Nedim, how are you?" Her eyes never left his beautiful face. How much she missed this face.

"I am fine; what are you doing here?" his eyes lingered on her belly. She felt shy, but this was her chance to talk to him, to see him.

"I want to talk. Can I come in?", it took him time to respond; he nodded and let her in; it was a big apartment and luxurious. She entered, and Nedim closed the door behind them.

Cemre turned to look at him; her eyes started to water, she didn't know how to start the conversation, Nedim put his hand in his pocket waiting for her to say something, when she didn't he said

"How are you, Cemre?", her tears started to fall, a sudden rush of emotion took over her, just being near him made her emotional. Nedim face dropped,

"Why did you go? Why did you leave me... " Cemre uttered; she wanted to know so bad, wanted him to explain why did he abanded her, abanded their love.

"Nedim?" a woman's voice called; coming from the room, she stopped in her mid-sentence after hearing the very familiar voice, turned around to voice direction. It shocked her to the core.

"Nedim, who is it? Did the foo..." A figure came out from the room; it was none other than her sister Ceren, who was just in a light blue shirt that must belong to Nedim; it was just covering her ass and little of her upper thigh and a hotel slipper on her feet, no makeup and wet hair. She must have just gotten out of the shower.

Cemer knew that her sister wasn't wearing anything beneath it, only her black underwear, which she could see through the shirt, which brought her to one conclusion: Nedim's state and her sister's looks,...... No, she didn't want to think about it,

'It can't be? ...They can't be together, not Ceren No! ', she felt a surge of pain hit her chest, making her speechless.

Ceren

Seeing her sister standing in the middle of the living room, with her belly 2m, in front of her with wide, shocked eyes, nerves her, but she pretended untouched,

"Abla, what are you doing here?" she said sarcastically and felt her sister's piercing eyes travel on her body; the shook turned to anger. Her sister's eyes looked at Nedim, asking for an explanation like she was betrayed.

'The guts in her sister! What does her sister want? Didn't she have a husband to run after?', the look on Cemre's face made Nedim drop his eyes.

"What is she doing here, Nedim?!" Cemre yelled; Ceren got angry and came standing near Nedim.

"Hey!, I asked first? What are you doing here in your husband's cousin's apartment?" Ceren barked Cemre hissed at her. Cemre didn't know that Nedim and Cenk were brothers.

"I am not talking to you, Ceren; I am talking to Nedim; it is none- of your business," Ceren hissed back loudly.

"It's my business, he is my Husband," and raised her left hand showing her the ring on her finger; Cemre face got more shocked, and she looked at Nedim, not believing,

"I......I thought after this long time. You had already divorced her? Why?", Nedim wanted to reply, but Ceren cut him off.

"What Do you mean why? Do You think you are the only one who's loved and wanted? You are the only one deserving a good life?" she yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL, you don't deserve anything," Cemre shouted with hatred.

"YOU BITCH" Ceren shouted, AND she would have jumped on her sister if Nedim didn't hold her.

"CEREN STOP" he stood between the two sisters, Ceren was boiling with anger, and her sister was ready to strike back.

"Nedim, say something !!" Ceren shouted; Nedim looked at Ceren with reprehension, then turned to Cemre.

"Cemre, this is...." a loud bang on the door cut him down like someone wanted to break the door; Nedim walked and opened the door, an angry Cenk entered screaming.

"WHERE IS MY WIFE? WHERE IS CEMRE?" 'That what they need more? Another asshole,' Ceren thought.

Cenk stopped in his tracks, looking at the three people in the room, then his eyes went to his wife.

"What are you doing here, Cemre?" Cenk growled. Nedim shook his head, glancing at Ceren, who glanced back with a look. 'I told you so!'.

"How..... How did you find me?" Cemre replied, scared. Cenk eyes were flaming with outrage.

"Do you think I am an idiot? Seen my cousin in the cemetery, and suddenly you have a doctor appointment?" he growled. Cemre shivered.

'Wow, my perfect sister is a liar,' which made Ceren smirk and crossed her arms on her chest, giving her sister a challenging look.

"What do we have here? an orgy party?" Cenk said, looking at Nedim and her, but his eyes lingered on her body, scanning it; he smirked devilishly; Ceren didn't like the look in his eyes and stood behind Nedim, covering herself; she hated the look in his eye. She hated him.

'That bastard, after what he did to her today after the funeral, she wished to take his eyes off his face; how in the hell did she fall in love with this disgusting bastard back then?', 

Nedim had noticed Cenk stare at his half-naked wife, his blood boiled in his vines, he turned to Ceren." Ceren, go inside," he said formally.

"But Nedim!!" she objected, Nedim raised one eyebrow and his mouth shut; she understood that she shouldn't argue more; the look in his eyes scared her, and she walked fast to their room.

She could hear Cenk's dry laughter; she took the bathrobe, wore it, and came back standing on doors, observing what was happening.

"That's good you can control her, or  is she still a wild cat?" Cenk smirked; Ceren could see Nedim face turning red with anger, but he was trying to keep it under control; he looked at Cenk with resentment,

"What do you want, Cenk?" this guy was shameless, coming here looking for her stupid sister, who is running after her husband; it was like some ridiculous Tv Show. Cemre should take care of Cenk, who started to snuff girls like a dog; he returned to his old self as the rumors say.

She can't forget what he did to her this afternoon, in the mansion; if Nedim knew, he would kill him right now. After the Cemetery, Ceren decided that she would give her condolences to the family, as she was still a Karashy after all, she should visit the mansion; when she entered the house, it was full of people coming to give their condolences to the wife of Agha and his children, it was crowded no one care of her appearance than her eyes caught Cenk who looked unstable, she saw him entering his father office with a bottle.

"Typical Cenk!" she didn't give her condolences to him, so maybe she should, now when he is alone was better, she followed him inside. Cenk was sitting on his father's chair when he saw her at the door and gave her a cheeky smile.

"Well, well, see who comes to visit us? How long it has been? 4 ..5 years?"

"Three, actually, "he smirked.

"So, what brings you here?"Cenk checked her, Up and down.

"I come to give my condolences, but it looks like you already started your pity party" she looked at the bottle in front of him; Cenk chuckled and took the bottle and walked in her direction.

"This is to help me with my grief, or do you have other ideas?" and his eyes traveled on her body slowly. Ceren felt disgusted in her stomach.

"I think I better let you with your bottle; she is a good companion for you," She turned to open the door and let herself out, but the door closed with a bang.

She saw his arm structure above her; Cenk had tripped here between him and the door, a shiver ran through her body, but not in a pleasant way. She turned around, facing him.

"Open the door and let me go!" she yelled. His smirk deepened.

"Why the rush? Let's have some little fun; it has been ages that I didn't touch your soft body" and ran the back of his hand on her shoulder slowly; she felt disgusted and shaved his hand off her.

" Don't touch me, how dare you?'' the resentment was shown on her face, which made him laugh more.

" How dare me? Do you remember how you run after me, even after your marriage to my cousin? How did you try to kill yourself just to be with me? Why did your feelings change? Hmmm?'' his hand touched her cheek, and she shaved it again.

"You are disgusting!" she wanted so bad to be out of the room; Cenk laughed.

"If I am disgusting, you are too. Do you remember how you used to offer yourself to me, coming to my room almost naked" Ceren's eyes widened with all those bad memories? How she humiliated herself just to have one glance from him, but as much she went far with her doing as much he runway from her.

"Do you remember how did you call my name every time I came inside you? When I thought you were into kinky things, but you had other motives, how stupid I was?" he was whispering in her ear; she didn't notice when did he come that close.

"But your plan didn't work, and the baby died...... you know what? I am glad he did" Ceren froze in her place.

Her tears started to fill her eyes; she didn't feel him moving her hair from her neck and started to kiss her when she returned to her senses. She pushed him off her and slapped him hard.

"You are a disgusting monster!!!" she was crying; Cenk held his jaw,

" And you are fucking slut, get out!" And he took a glop from his bottle. Ceren got from the mansion and from that awful place. She will never come back again.

"What do I want? What do you want with my wife? Hmm", Cenk said; Nedim looked at Cemre then back to Cenk.

"Your wife, who came to me, so ask her?"Cenk looked at Cemre with anger, who dropped her head with shame, holding her stomach.

"I will, but why did you come back? Hum? Tell me?" Cenk looked angry at Nedim.

"I came for my uncle," Nedim said.

"Uncle? Now? Where were you four years ago? When your uncle needed you? " Cenk snorted

"My uncle didn't need me; he had you, his son," Nedim said.

"You ungrateful bastard, after all he did to you, you didn't even bother to call him when you knew very well how much he loved you," Cenk ground his teeth.

"He loved you more; you were his son," Nedim Said Calmly, making Cenk more furious.

"You are just a selfish bastard that will never change and always going to be alone," Cenk spit.

"Like you, now have you finished, please take your wife and go; I don't think there is a need for both of you here" Nedim had enough.

"We are going, don't worry, we're going to let you enjoy playing with your little cat," Cenk smirked, Ceren wished she could slap him again and wipe that smirk from his face, but Nedim yelled.

"Mind your language Cenk. You are talking about my wife!!'Ceren was proud and happy with her husband.

"Of course she is your wife!" he smirked again, looking in her direction, "let's go, my wife, I don't think there is something else for us here," and dragged Cemre roughly out of the door.

When they were out, Nedim locked the door and sat on the sofa arm, his head between his hands, looked so tired and broken; Ceren approached him and put her hand on his hair, he raised his head looking at her, his eyes were red.

"He was right; I am just a selfish bastard; I didn't even call once, I could have, but I didn't..... And he is dead now", Ceren softened, and her hands held his face.

"Nedim, look at me,..... He has no right to say that, you did that for them, for him, you thought it would be better for everyone" her eyes were full of tears; she never liked to see him like this.

"I have no family; he was my only family; I am alone," Nedim said with tears in his eyes.

"You are not alone, Nedim; you have me" She took his hand and put it on her stomach. "And have him," Nedim froze and immediately pulled his hand from her.

Ceren was stunned, from his reaction, her heart broke into million pieces, she didn't expect this from him, everything had finished in seconds, at least she knew now what was between them was just an illusion.

Nedim kept looking at her abdomen then back to her face, not believing; Ceren knew the look very well she saw it before; she wiped her tears and took a step back.

"OK,....it's ok...I will keep it; I don't care if you don't want him, I will keep my baby", 'This time, she will not beg anyone; she will take care of her baby,' she steps back, going to the room.

Nedim held her arm, turning her to him. "When did I say I don't want him?" Nedim said, confused and angry; Ceren's tears were falling.

"You...your hand..? I.." she managed to say between sobs; Nedim turned her more to him, holding her arms with both hands, his face softened.

"I was shocked Ceren, I never...I want you, I want the baby, I want everything!", she wasn't sure what she heard was real; she was afraid it was just her imagination.

"Really?" she asked him with hesitation and hope.

He held her face in both of his hands with the biggest smile. "Yes!" a whimper escaped her mouth, Nedim hugged her to his chest, and she circled her arms around him and buried her face in his chest, crying.

"You don't know how happy I am? This is the most wonderful news that I ever heard in these four years,", Nedim said happily.

"I love you," Ceren mumbled in his chest; he kissed her hair. "I love you too."

They have been in the same position for 20 minutes, sitting silently on the sofa, her head on his chest and his arms protectively around her petite form; Ceren could hear his steady heartbeat beneath her palm, his chest rising and falling as he held her against him, feeling the warmth of his body surrounding and assuring her, she didn't mind it at all, she was willing to spend her day, just being in his arms, it was the most peaceful and joyful moment.

Ceren knew now that this was the safest place she would ever be, and he was the only person she would run to if she was disturbed or distressed. And today was the proof of it.

After she got out of the mansion, she went to the beach; Ceren was shocked by what happened with Cenk and how he behaved with her; he was heartless, bastard, he never cared for their baby at all, he was glad for his death, she felt suffocated and alone, she wanted to see Nedim immediately, he was the only person in the world, who could understand her, and care about her, he was lonely like her.

She saw him earlier in the cemetery after Agha's funeral ceremony; their eyes met briefly as he was leaving. She called his phone as she was still on the beach, he gave her his address.

When she was at his door, she knocked, and he opened it immediately; the look on his handsome face didn't need any explanation. Ceren took him in her arms as soon he closed the door, he cried on her chest, the tears and sorrow kept inside him for four years had come out, there were no words that needed to be said, they understood each other very well.

Suddenly his mouth found her, he kissed her roughly and angrily, and she let him because she knew he needed her as much as she needed him. Swiftly he removed their clothes and entered her fast, she gasped in pain, but he kept moving in her, hard and strong; she knew it would leave marks, but she didn't care; she let him do whatever he wanted.

As much he needed to remove the feeling of numbness from his heart, as much she wanted Cenk's memory of today to vanish from her mind. Ceren held him tight to her body as he fucked her, and when he finished inside of her, she still kept him in her arms.

When she came out of the bathroom after her shower with a towel around her body, Nedim saw the bruises on her thighs; he stopped her and questioned whether he did this to her? She tried to dismiss him, but he didn't let her. He hugged her, apologized to her, and promised he would never be rough again with her. Ceren took his face kissing him deeply and lovingly.

His apology and kindness made her forget Cenk and everyone; being with him was the happiest moment of her life; her love for him grew more with every moment spent with him; she loved him so much more than she thought.

The one month with him turned to unforgettable three months; he was a good friend, a great company, and a generous lover; remembering how they spent their nights made her blush; Ceren had never been so happy and peaceful in her life, as much she was with him, and yet There are more to come.

"Is it because of me? or just for the baby?"Ceren asked him; Nedim kissed her head a hundred times in these 20 minutes; he raised her chin with his fingers looking into her eyes.

"It's because I love you, then for the baby, don't ever doubt that" Ceren kissed him softly on the lips and looked into his magnetic eyes; he was honest with his words.

"I'm not; I am just scared that this is only going to be a dream and..." Nedim put his finger on her lips.

"Shhhh, it's not. Can't we have our share of happiness, Ceren? Didn't we have enough misfortunes in our life? This our chance Ceren, don't you think we deserve it?" he looked at her eyes lovingly.

"Maybe you, but not me, I did many things ...." she said, not looking at him. He turned her face to him again.

"You deserve everything, every happiness in this world, never doubt that love," a smile printed on her face.

"You called me 'love,'" Nedim smiled.

"You are my love, my life, my everything" and started kissing her all over the face, which made her giggle; she never thought her husband could be that romantic, it wasn't like he wasn't before, but this was different, sweeter and more caring and gentle. Nedim has changed, she has changed, they both changed with time, they have grown up.

Ceren suspected that she was pregnant two weeks ago. Her period was six weeks late. They weren't using any protection, and Nedim's house caretaker had noticed the changes in her and told her that she was glowing like a pregnant woman. Her sense of smell had increased double.

Ceren wanted to be sure; she told Nedim that she had to go back to Istanbul for her beauty salons; he wasn't much happy about it but didn't say anything. When she told him she was going for three weeks, he got upset, so she decreased the period to 2 weeks. When Ceren reached Istanbul, she bought a pregnancy test. It was positive; she was afraid, not knowing how to tell him, scared of his reaction, and then decided to tell him, Agha died.

"Ceren?" Nedim glanced down at her.

"Hmmm," she said, playing with his fingers, putting them between hers, and seeing how their hands fit perfectly together.

"Today, when we had sex,... I was rough with you?.. Did I hurt the baby, or could it get affected? Are you Ok now?" she giggled.

"Relax, the baby and I are okay," she glanced at him; his face was concerned.

"We need to go to the hospital and make sure" Nedim put his hand on her stomach. He was scared; her heart melted down; Ceren held his face lovingly with both of her hands.

"I am sure; if there were something wrong, I would have known by now, don't worry, love," she kissed his cheeks.

"First thing we will do when we go back to Kemaliye will visit the gynecologist," he declared, smiling sweetly.

"We're going back? I can't go," she straightened herself, looking at him, confused. She couldn't leave her work; she was three months out of Istanbul; she needed to take care of her business.

"Yes, you can, and you're going to shift back to the farmhouse with me; I am not letting you stay here." he declared firmly.

"Nedim, I can't, I have my work, I have my business here, I can't leave everything and go !!" she exclaimed. 'Why can't he understand!.

"Ceren, what is your work? It's not like you are handling the United Nations problems ?!" Ceren frowned. Nedim sighed.

"I am sorry... I don't mean it like this. I just want you to be with me; I want to take care of you" he put his hand on her stomach. "I want to take care of our baby," her face softens at his words; she knew he meant it.

"But...." She wanted to object.

"No buts, you can monitor the work from far and can go whenever you need, and besides, I can't stay without you for one second, you don't know how I suffered without you for two weeks, so please come with me," he looked at her with a gloomy face.

Ceren's face lit up with a big smile; he missed her so much, he used to call every night for the two weeks she was far away to check on her. She hugged him tightly. "OK," he hugged her back.

She sighed. "I have to do many things before I go, and I have to shift my clothes and stuff." her face into his chest, her hand brushing his arm.

"You don't need to; you have everything there," he said into her hair as he kissed the top of her head; Ceren raised her eyes, looking at him angrily.

"Nedim!! I am not going anywhere without my clothes and stuff, " he laughed.

"OK, ok, relax, love, I will do everything you want" he kissed her head once more, she smiled and hugged him back, not wanting to let go.

"Nedim, I am hungry ??" she mumbled in his chest, looking at him with Pappy's eyes.

"What do you want? love??" He kissed her lips and left her, taking the phone calling the room service.

She missed him already, but she was hungry too. "I want pasta, Dolma, Meze plate, Kebab, and ICE CREAM, no no, Mmmmm Tiramisu," she said merrily.

"You want all that?" Nedim was astonished; Ceren frowned.

"Do you want your baby to have a big mark on his face?" she looked at him grumpily.

"No," and he immediately called the room services.

She smiled happily. Finally, she had the family she always lingered for, with a man she loved and loved her back.

Her family was complete, her life was perfect, sometimes you need to wait to get what you deserve, and she was satisfied with what she got.

This chapter was confusing and didn't explain how their relationship developed, but the last two chapters will do.

What are everyone's thoughts about Cenk and Cemre?

And NedCer relationship?

And please give me feedback and comments.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.3K 212 7
One Shots from our beloved show Erkenci Kus This is my very first attempt at writing a fanfic. Please be gentle with the critique. Thanks for reading...
551 33 17
im older now so maybe this fanfic will be better than my last? pls bare with its gets better pinky promise Someone is out there. Someone is out there...
183K 10.6K 36
It's been so, so long since I've even thought about writing fanfiction but I've recently been inspired by the amazing Erkensci Kus, the Turkish romc...
2.1K 98 26
23 years old Cemre Yilmaz gets a shock when her mom announces her that she and her family needs to move to Istanbul to get some money. Her mom is Seh...