Don't Leave Me

Por uffthatshot

"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly... Más

Before you begin
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Important authors note
Bonus chapter- long+smutty
New covers

Chapter 4

41.3K 771 192
Por uffthatshot

As soon as I reached my apartment I started throwing everything I own in a suitcase. Right now I'm lucky that I only have a few clothes and beauty products. Thanks to that, I was done packing my things after ten minutes.

Now, where do I go? I never got the chance to travel. Maybe I should move to Canada. No, that would be too close to the house of the monster I call my father. Europe would be nice. Spain, Italy or Greece.

I looked up the soonest flights to Europe. My only option is Greece and I booked a flight instantly. In about 12 hours I will land there. All I have to do now is getting to the airport alive.

Leaving my bedroom I walked towards the door, ready to get the hell out of here. Turning around I looked at my apartment one last time to say goodbye. It's the place that kept me safe for a year. I hoped that I would never have to leave and run away again, but here I am. Maybe it's my destiny to run away. Or maybe it's the universe trying to tell me to run more. Run as in exercising. In that case fuck you universe.

Turning back to the door I grabbed the knob and pushed it open. The minute the door opened I knew I was dead. Right in front of me is Raffael along with Pietro. Both staring at me with a weird expression on their face that I cannot make out. Is it pity? Pity that I have to die without doing anything? Maybe Pietro will help me. After all he said that he hates men who disrespect women.

Before I could do or say anything Raffael stepped closer to me and held a drenched towel against my mouth and nose. I tried not to breathe but there was no use. When I desperately needed air I breathed in and seconds later everything became blurry. I blacked out.

First thing I felt after fainting was a splash in my face. I opened my eyes quickly to see Raffael with an empty glass standing in front of me laughing. Fucking asshole. Then I looked around and saw that I was laying on concrete floor in a small room. Nothing else was in the room.

"Nice of you to finally wake up. I hope I didn't interrupt your beauty sleep.", he said while handing me a towel. I took it and dried my face.

"Where am I? What do you want from me?"

"You are in our guest room.", he chuckled. "It's not my place to tell you anything. I simply wanted to check if you're finally awake."

"Then who will tell me?", I asked curiously.

"I will.", Mr. Jerk stated harshly while entering the room with Pietro and Cristian. "You saw what we did which means you have to die. Thanks for helping tho." He looked at me with no expression in his face and pulled out a gun.

"I didn't saw anything. I ran away, remember? So, I have no idea what you did. Let me go.", I snapped back at him. Wow. Where does that attitude come from?

Mr. Jerk clenched his jaw and fists. I can already see his knuckles going white. I guess I said something wrong and hit a nerve.

"Look here, princess. You know exactly what happened. Didn't you hear the screams and gunshots?", he said rolling his eyes at me.

Knowing his question wasn't serious I still shook my head. Maybe, just maybe, he will buy it. Mr. Jerk came closer to me. Only standing a few inches away from me. He. bend down looking straight into my eyes with pure anger.

"Careful. Didn't I say don't lie to me? Of course if you want to say hello to your boss, I will send you straight to hell."

"Why would I not lie to you? Your threat is unbelievably stupid. I mean you already made it clear that you're going to kill me. Lying or telling the truth won't change anything, Mr. Jerk.", I said flipping him off. Ok I should not have done and said that. Clearly, I lost my mind.

He looked furious and raised his gun to my head. I closed my eyes. If I die I don't want to see it coming. Just when I thought he would shoot I heard a laugh coming out of a corner. Opening my eyes I saw Cristian, the one with the polite smile, laughing his ass off and receiving aggressive glances from everyone. Especially Mr. Jerk.

"What? Come on that was true.", Cristian said to Mr. Jerk. Yes, I will continue using that name. Rizzo just sounds too sexy for him. "Seriously it was funny. No one ever talked back like that. She didn't even care, Mr. Jerk. You should look at your face right now. I-I just-... I can't-..." and he started laughing again. So hard that tears were rolling down his cheeks. Ok wow, he probably made everything worse.

Pietro slapped the back of Cristians head. He looked like he was trying not to laugh himself. "Boss, maybe she can help us."

"HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE AS BAD BEHAVED AS HER HELP US?", Mr. Jerk screamed. I flinched at his sudden outburst.

"It will be too obvious if she dies as well. Right now her bosses death looks like a robbery. If we kill her it will look like a kidnapping since she was not killed at the same time in the coffee shop. The police is already there. Causing more attention to the case would be stupid.", Pietro said. His boss, Mr. Jerk seemed to think about it and Pietro continued talking. "Let's send her there. She can tell them that she left at 9pm and her boss was still there."

"That seems logical.", Mr. Jerk said turning his attention back to me. "If you do what Pietro says I will consider letting you live." Anger was still visible in his face. It looks like his head will explode in any second and his blood is boiling. He probably would have tortured me and let me die painfully if he didn't need me.

Without another word Mr. Jerk left the room after slapping the back of Cristians head just like Pietro did. The other men left the room too.

Why are they going away? I thought I have to help them. Shouldn't they let me go in order to do what Pietro suggested?

The door squeaked when Cristian entered the room with a smile on his face. Does he always smile? Must be painful. He approached me slowly.

"Do you know how stupid you are? Boss clearly has anger issues and here you are talking back at him and calling him Mr. Jerk.", Cristian chuckled. I nodded and didn't say anything. Maybe I will survive if I keep quiet.

"But I have to say it... you have balls. It was too funny. Did you see his face?!", he said and started to laugh again. I'm concerned. Maybe he is bipolar.

"At least someone that enjoys my attitude.", I said laughing.
"As fun as it has been.. be more careful. I would hate to see you die.", Cristian states with a frown on his face.
"Why would you care? You don't even know me."

"Let's just say that everyone is always serious around here. I appreciate your character." He probably didn't mean that. After I do what they say he will never see me again. He should stop acting as if we are friends. "I have to tape a microphone to your chest. We will hear everything you're saying. Please, just don't say anything about us." I nodded again.

Cristian started with taping the microphone to my chest. My thoughts were running wild again but I have to stop them. I need a clear mind to make it out alive. No distractions. Once he was done he got up and untied the rope that was around my wrists. "Come on. Follow me."

Walking out of the cold room I realised we were in a basement under the first floor of an old wooden house. When we got out into the main hall of the building I was able to look out of a big window. The house is in the middle of nowhere. Literally. It looks like we are in the woods. The sun was shining brightly which means it's probably Saturday morning.

Cristian kept walking towards a door and out of the house. In front of us was a big black  van. Looking inside Pietro, Raffael and Mr. Jerk were already sitting inside impatiently waiting. Cristian opened the back of the van and gestured me to go inside. He followed after me. What a gentleman.

The ride to the coffee shop was long and quiet. No one said anything which made me incredibly uncomfortable. I hate silence. At least this silence because it is clearly forced and tension was in the air. Duh. They are scared that I will tell the police what truly happened. Finally the van came to a stop and the door opened. As we climbed out I looked at my surrounding. Smart asses. They parked the van around a corner out of sight so the police won't spot them.

"Remember what I told you.", Mr. Jerk stated coldly.
"Yeah, last time I checked I don't have dementia."

WHAT THE HELL? Maybe I do have a death wish. Why can't I just bite my tongue? I am afraid of him but at the same time his existence provokes me and I can't help but snap back at him.

Mr. Jerk grabs my wrist in a painful hold. Shit the bruises still hurt. And the tightness of the rope didn't help the case at all.

"Don't forget I can still kill you as soon as you told the police what we want. Your life lays in my hands. QUIT THAT FUCKING ATTITUDE UNDERSTOOD?" After flinching yet again, I nodded and remained silent. He finally let go of my wrist and told me to go.

Making my way over to the coffee shop I thought about a story I can tell the police. I normally only work on week days. How can I explain why I am here on a Saturday? They probably have the work schedule from my boss.

I slowly approached the building and plastered a confused expression on my face. The door to the coffee shop was guarded by some cops. Then I went to a police officer.

"Excuse me." I tapped on his shoulder making him turn around and face me. "What is going on here?"
"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that." Rude.
"It's important. I work here and my shift starts in ten minutes."
"What is your name?", the officer asks.
" I'm Emily Potters." He took out a paper and I saw what I expected. The work schedule from my boss. Ok I have to remain calm. He will believe my story. No need to panic.

"You're not registered for today's shift. That makes me wonder why you are here."

"Well, yesterday evening before I left my boss asked me to fill in and support the other waitresses because he wanted to plan a surprise for his wife. Their anniversary is in a week. That's why I'm here.", I said with a sweet smile. Good he will totally buy that.

"Makes sense. In that case I'm sorry to inform you your boss has been killed by a few robbers."

Let's start acting, baby.

"W-what? N-no. Tell me you're l-lying.", I said. My voice trembling a bit and I started crying hysterically. "H-he can't be d-dead. W-who would k-kill h-him?"
My performance must have been quite good because the police officer started rubbing my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"I'm really sorry for your loss. It sounds like you cared about him." I had to try my best not to cringe at his words. "I have to ask you a few things. One of your colleagues mentioned that you had the closing shift yesterday. You and your boss were the last people here. Did you see anything?"

"N-no I didn't. When I left there was no one here and I-I didn't see anyone outside on the street.", I told him.
"Does your boss has any enemies? Someone that he owed money to?"

Yes. Actually he owes money to a maniac that will probably kill me. But he and his men already took his money and killed him. So I guess you could consider them his enemies. I thought to myself.

"I-I don't know. H-he never mentioned enemies a-and as far as I know h-he never struggled with m-money problems.", I said while sniffling.

"Ok, thank you for the information. You should go home and rest. We will give you a call if we have other questions."
"I-I will. Have a g-good day. G-goodbye."

The police officer said goodbye quickly after me and I walked back around the corner to the van.

"Good girl.", Mr. Jerk said. Then he grabbed my arm and threw me in the back of the van.
"I did what you said now let me go!", I screamed at him.
"Be quiet.", he said looking at me with dark eyes. Obediently I did what he asked me to do. His mouth twitched. Was he about to smirk?

While they started driving away I had hope. Hope that they would let me go. I mean I did what they said. They will let me go, right? There is no use to keep me. There is no use to keep me...Oh god. He will definitely kill me.

After around 40 minutes the van stopped again and the door opened. We were back in front of the house in the woods. Pietro grabbed my arm carefully and guided me out of the van and into the house. As soon as we entered the main hall I looked confused at Mr. Jerk while Cristian ripped the microphone off my body.

"Can I go now?", I asked as sweet as possible.
Mr. Jerk stepped closer with a cold expression on his face. "No you can't."

.........

What will happen next?

Which one of the men do you like the most?

I hope you liked this chapter. Love ya🖤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.8K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
57.2K 1.5K 43
The first time it happened, Capri thought it was just bad luck. The second time someone attempted to kidnap her, she thought it was just a coincidenc...
961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
551K 19.4K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...