Blu Scout X Reader

By Blu_Scout

Who doesn't want this?! More

When you First Meet

1.4K 58 26
By Blu_Scout

You walked down the hallway of the Blu Base. You were new here, and you were looking for your new room. The hallway smelled like musty mold and dirty socks. Gross. Finally you got to your room. "Scout" it read across the door. You pushed open the door, only to your surprise that the room was already taken. By the male Scout!

He smirked and sat up. "Hey toots." He said. "Lost?" He said. You blushed and nodded. "Y-Yeah... I'm the new female scout..." You muttered. He smirked. "Your in the wrong dorm. This is the male dorm. Yours is on the other side of the base." He explained. You nodded. "T-thank you..." You said. He nodded.

"See ya around, toots."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...