The Fault In Our Stars - A Se...

Від Mikkzz7

COMPLETED. 🔞🔞🔞 The Fault In Our Stars is a Sen Cal Kapimi fanfic set after bolum 31 of the SCK dizi. Serka... Більше

1||E D A
2||S E R K A N
3||S E R K A N
4||S E R K A N
5||E D A
6||S E R K A N
7||E D A
8||E D A
9||S E R K A N
10||S E R K A N
11||E D A
12||S E R K A N
AUTHOR'S NOTE
14||S E R K A N
15||E D A
16||S E R K A N
17|| E D A
18||S E R K A N
19||S E R K A N
20||E D A
21||S E R K A N
Author's Note

13|| S E R K A N

4.7K 236 49
Від Mikkzz7

I tapped away at my Rolex as I waited for Eda to get ready for the wedding, our wedding. My face kept turning around towards the door, hoping that she'd be there that very second, and it seemed like forever. I still couldn't believe that this was happening, me and her, and we didn't need anyone else. 

"Eda Bolat," it felt nice to say that out loud and I kept whispering the same thing to myself, over and over again as I felt an unmoving smile, plastered to my face. 

"Not yet," I heard a voice call from behind, making me turn around ever so quickly and for a minute, I couldn't say anything, I just watched in awe as Eda presented herself in front of me. Her hair was simply done, tucked into a casual bun, she barely wore any makeup and she looked so stunning that my jaw dropped at the sight of her. The image of her in the dress, was something I'd been thinking about a lot lately, but never did I imagine that it would be so breathtaking in person. I felt my heart jump up a few millimetres as I made no effort to stop staring. My eyes wandered all over her, I gazed her up and down and then rested my eyes on the plunging neckline. It was so enticing, and all of a sudden I didn't want to go the registrar, where I knew  all eyes would be on her. I wanted her all to myself.

"Excuse me," I muttered hurriedly as I ran into the room, searching for my phone, only to find it on my person. I let out a sigh of frustration as I called my lawyer. That's what Eda did to me, my confidence was gone, my mind was filled only with thoughts of her and my self control was slowly depleting.

"Aslan, there's been a change of plans, can you get the documents to my house?," I said through the receiver as the call went through.

"Sure Serkan bey, I'm not very far from your place, give me five minutes," he responded quickly, making me jump with joy on the inside. I always liked Aslan, he wasn't as old as other lawyers, in fact he was younger than most, but he knew how to get the job done, and I always admired his practicality. 

"We're getting married here?," I heard Eda from behind me, but I didn't turn around immediately.

"Sure Aslan, thank you very much," I said slowly before disconnecting the call. When I didn't make an effort to move, she came and stood right before me.

"You're being weird," she stated as she inched closer, making me take in a sharp breath of air as I looked back into her eyes.

"We- weird why would you say that E-Eda, I'm fine," I stuttered, taken aback by our proximity. My hand immediately found it's way to my hair, pulling away at the locks that I'd just combed.

"Serkan now your hair's all messed up," she exclaimed as she sashayed towards the dresser, making me stare after her moving figure. The things I wanted to do to this woman, the list just kept growing and I was finding it very hard to keep my hands to myself. Lost in these thoughts again, I was fixating on the dresser in front of me when I heard her voice near my ear which sent a shiver down my spine.

"Serkan, are you listening to me? I asked you to sit down," she was saying as she waved the comb in the air.

"Ta-tamam," I replied as I dropped myself on the bed, not even hesitating to do what she asked me to, I couldn't even bring myself to say the words I wanted to say. Her hands made their way to my hair and I stared shamelessly at her breasts, which were now at the same level my eyes were. I felt her move the comb along my scalp and mop up my hair, and I knew she was saying something to me as she did but I couldn't bring myself to listen, no matter how hard I tried. I was just lost in my own world.

"Serkan I'm talking to you," she said as she bent down to meet my eyes, but this only exposed her cleavage further, and I felt all the blood in my body rush to my face.

"Hmm?" I muttered as I brought my eyes back to hers with great difficulty.

"Why did you ask Aslan to come home? Weren't we supposed to meet him at the registrar?", She asked, unaware of how badly I needed her.

"I need to take you somewhere," I replied hastily, not exactly lying but not really telling the truth either.

When she didn't respond, I continued. "We can just sign on the paper and Aslan can get it verified, going there is only a waste of time, we didn't want to make a show of it of it anyway,"

She just combed through my hair again and again, not saying a single word.

"You look beautiful," I said, commenting on her attire for the first time since she'd donned the dress that evening.

"Thank you," she whispered once she was done with my hair as she offered me her hand to pull me up. The moment I was up on my feet, the inertia made our bodies collide and I reflexively grabbed onto Eda, not wanting her to fall from the impact.

"Se-Serkan," she muttered as she stared back into my eyes as she wetted her lips. That's when I knew that she wasn't as confident as she pretended to be. I smirked at her letting her guard down, although it was only for a split second but that was enough. When I made no effort to back off, she slipped from in between my hands and straightened out her dress, still looking a little flustered.

The room was silent for a few minutes, neither of us wanting to cut through the tension.

"Serkan are you sure you don't want to tell anyone? Your mom...Melo... Engin?" she asked slowly.

"Yes Eda I'm sure, something or the other keeps coming in between us and I'm tired of it. We can tell everyone later but in the meantime I just want us to be...us," I lamely finished but Eda looked at me understandingly, I could tell that she got it too.

"That makes sense," she said as she nodded her head. I was just going to respond when the doorbell rang.

"Aslan," I muttered under my breath as I walked past Eda to leave the room. I made my way to the living room and opened the door only to find Aslan waiting outside with a neat briefcase in his hand.

"Aslan thank you for coming on such short notice," I smiled as I held the door half open. He smiled back at me as he picked up his briefcase midair and opened it up.

"Aslan! What are you doing outside? Come in!," I heard a voice from behind me and I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. I forced a smile at my lawyer and opened the door fully,  gesturing him to come inside. I immediately followed his eyes as they traveled to Eda. He gazed for a few seconds before returning them back to case. 

"You look wonderful Eda hanim," he said as his eyes didn't move an inch from his briefcase. I could tell that a lot more was running on his mind, how could it not? But he was remarkably professional and knew his limits and I appreciated that.

"That's very kind of you Aslan, thank you. Also from the next time, drop the hanim, just Eda will do!" I felt her smile besides me and I gave her a side eye, something she picked up on but only shrugged in response.

"Tamam," was all Aslan said as he fished for a file of papers from the bag. "Both of you need to sign wherever I've marked sir," he said as he handed them over to me.

"Okay," I replied as I quickly read through and signed wherever it was indicated, before handing the file over to Eda who did the same.

"There you go," she smiled as she handed him the file.

"How long will it take for the paperwork to be filed?" I asked impatiently as Aslan tucked the documents back in his bag.

"About an hour sir, I'll message you right after it's done," he said as he brought his eyes back to mine.

"Thank you very much Aslan," I said in response as he proceeded towards the door.

"No problem sir, anytime!" he said cheerily as he opened the door and closed it behind him. I waited for the sound of footsteps to cease before turning around to Eda. I offered her an awkward smile, something she saw right through.

"What's going on with you Serkan? You've been out of it ever since we decided to get married, are you having second thoughts?", she asked as she stared at me with a mixture of confusion and anger. You've got to be kidding me I thought as I heaved a sigh of frustration.

"Do you think I would sign the paper if I was having second thoughts Eda?" I asked pointedly as I stared back at her. Her gaze faltered for a second before she looked back at me.

"You're right, I'm sorry," she muttered as she took a step closer to me. I was surprised, but I also knew that she wanted this marriage as much as I did, which meant, she didn't want to fight over something so insignificant either.

"Come here," I called with outstretched arms, as I let all other thoughts and insecurities slip past me, it wasn't even worth it, especially not on this day. Eda smiled as she inched closer to me and suddenly, without warning, I leaped forward and engulfed her in a bear hug causing her to break out laughing.

"Serkan! Ne yapiyorsun?" she said between laughs as she tried to break free of me, but I didn't let her. This is how it's going to be from now on, I thought to myself and smiled.

"You're my wife now," I whispered in her ear as I held on tight, causing her to stop laughing. She looked up at my face and smiled. She brought her lips so close to mine that they were only a hair's breadth apart. I closed my eyes in anticipation of the kiss I saw coming, I wanted it so badly.

"Not yet Serkan," she said cheekily as she managed to slip past my hands for the second time that day. I felt the frustration rise up inside me but I didn't let it show. Before Eda could take another step away from me, I held onto her hand, not making an effort to pull her in but not letting go either.

"Gerçekten mi? What are you going to do about it?" I played along as she didn't let go of my hand either.

"One hour as a free woman, I can think of lots of things to do," she smiled at me and I tried very hard to not to give her the reaction she so clearly wanted.

"Oh? Then go do them," I casually said as I let go of her hand.

"Just like that?" she asked, almost sounding disappointed and that's when I knew for sure that I could rest at ease.

"Yeah Eda, go do whatever you want, I expect you to be back in an hour though," I said as I pretended to check my phone.

"I thought you said that we were going somewhere," I could sense her sigh and I looked up, trying to hide the smile that was slowly creeping up my face.

"Yeah but you wanted to be a free woman for an hour right?"

"Shut up and tell me where we're going Serkan," she stormed towards me and hit me in my ribs causing me to burst out laughing. She couldn't even play her own game and for some reason I found this very amusing.

"Get in the car," I said as I laughed my last laugh, not missing a single muscle twitch in her face.

She started walking towards the bedroom, "Let me go change, I'll be back,"

"Leave the dress on Eda," I said with authority, causing her to stop dead in her tracks. When she turned around, I thought she was going to ask me why but she only nodded in response as her face turned bright pink. At least we're both on the same page, I thought to myself as a smirk crept up my face.

"We'll be gone for a few days, pack accordingly," I said, as I waltzed into the room to pack my own suitcase.

"But where are we going?" she followed me to my room, glancing at the clothes I'd picked for myself.

"It's a surprise," I whispered as I continued to throw in random clothes, not wanting to give her a hint accidentally.

"Uff ya Serkan, so mysterious," she whined out loud before stomping out of the room, making me smile with satisfaction as she did so.

-*-*-*-*-

Hope you guys liked the update!❤️

The purpose of this chapter was mainly to build up to the next one which will be beautiful, I promise.

Thanks for the support and do vote and share, the more the merrier. <3

Love xx
Mikayla

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

28.3K 1.7K 18
Fan fiction. Characters based on the turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi. A different take on EdSer.. Eda a coffee shop owner with child longing for...
18K 1.3K 24
A hidden love or just great friends? Maybe even best friends? After 6 years of friendship one night could change their worlds forever. Serkan Bolat...
20.9K 1.3K 15
Part two to the story Mind Games. Life has been heaven for Serkan and Eda Bolat, they are living a dream life with their eighteen month old daughter...
26.7K 1K 12
She broke his heart, but he can't stop loving her even if she is the evilest woman in the world. He destroyed her every dream, but even if he has no...