Falling for the fantasy.

By sheepishlyme

"𝒒𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓃 πΏπ‘œπ“ˆπ‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘’'𝓇𝑒 π‘”π‘œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ π‘”π‘œ π’·π“Šπ“Ž π“‡π‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ 𝓂𝒢𝓃𝑔𝒢." ᴹᡞ α΄΄α΄±α΄Ώα΄Ό ᴬᢜᴡᴰᴬᴹᴡᴬ α΄Ώα΄Ό... More

WELCOME+rules^^
π”‰π”’β„œπ”π”–
βœ¨β¬‡οΈβœ¨
Harper Alina Riddle.
Asmara Kagoff.
βœ¨β¬‡οΈβœ¨
"Oh Darling let me love you."
"You...You were meant to be mine."
"I can see you're going through something, would you like some company?"
"Dance with me."
"My Darling,"

"All I wanna be so bad..."

1 0 0
By sheepishlyme

In this AU,

-1-
your oc had gotten up the courage to finally tell their crush how they feel, even if their feelings are not returned.

But just as your oc begins to approach their crush, they're stopped by the sight of someone wrapping their arms around your oc's crush, pulling their crush into a deep kiss.

Heart broken by the sight before then, your oc backs away before anything else could happen. Silently accepting the fact that they didn't have a chance.

But what they don't know is their crush didn't want anyone besides your oc to kiss them.

-2-
Make it up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
129K 7.6K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1M 33.3K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
83.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...