UPSIDE DOWN! evie queen

By 1-800-farkleminkus

― ❝ You got me like upside down. You standing there, I swear my world is turning around.❞ OR ― ❝ in which the... More

INTRODUCTION!
DESCENDANTS ONE!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
DESCENDANTS TWO!
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
DESCENDANTS THREE!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
THE ROYAL WEDDING!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE!
ALEX'S & EVIE'S WEDDING: Wedding Prep Chaos
ALEX'S & EVIE'S WEDDING: the day of the wedding

CHAPTER ONE

3.6K 92 4
By 1-800-farkleminkus

Being a Prince of a kingdom had a lot of pros and cons. Recently, Alex has been busy with helping his brother get things ready for the Cotillion. The Cotillion is when they are going to officially announce Mal as a lady of the Court.

Evie had her hands full of making dresses for most girls for Cotillion so Alex hasn't spent that much time with her as he'd like to. He hopes that he will eventually be able to ask her to be his date for Cotillion even though part of him already figured that they would go together since they're a couple.

Alex was currently sitting in the meeting room, waiting for his brother to show up. it seemed like recently his brother was doing other things leaving his King duties for his brother to handle. Alex understands that being King is hard, but that doesn't mean that Ben can just give all of his problems for Alex to fix. Alex is the Prince of Auradon, not the King of Auradon.

He sent a nervous smile to the council, and glanced out the large window that lined up part of the wall as he anxiously waited for his brother's arrival. A few minutes later, the door opened revealing Ben. He sent an apologetic smile to everyone and sat at the end of the table next to where his brother sat.

Alex sent him a small glare for leaving him alone with these people. "It's about time." He muttered quietly but loud enough so only Ben could hear.

"Sorry." Ben whispered to him. Alex resisted the urge to roll his eyes, knowing that wouldn't be princely of him and so he pursed his lips together and looked back out the window.

A small sigh escaped Ben's lips before he then faced everyone with a smile.

"Let's start the meeting."

****

"Hey, Evie!"

Evie stopped talking with Lonnie and looked to where she heard her name be called.

A bright smile tugged on her lips seeing Alex rush over to her. "Hi, Alex."

"Oh, hi, Lonnie." Alex greeted Lonnie once he got over to the two girls. Lonnie smiled and waved at him.

An embarrassed expression formed on his face. "Did I, uh, interrupt you guys?"

"Nope. Just got done." Lonnie responded. She looked at Evie with a smile. "I'll come by to your room at three for my fitting."

Evie nods. "Okay, sounds great."

Lonnie waves goodbye to them and walks off. Evie turns to Alex, noticing he was fiddling with his hands which is something she learned that he did when he was nervous. She puts her hand on his causing him to stop. He looks at her, his nerves beginning to melt as she smiled at him.

"You doing okay?" She asks him, tilting her head to the side. She knew that he was doing a lot of the King duties and was so proud of him for keeping up with it.

"Yeah." Alex replies, looking at her with a small smile while intertwining his hand with her and a bright shade of pink dusted Evie's cheek at the affection. "I-I was, um, just wondering if we were going to Cotillion together..."

"Of course we are, silly." Evie reassured him causing a relieved sigh to escape Alex's lips. Evie furrowed her eyebrows. "Why would you think we wouldn't?"

"I don't know.." Alex answered honestly. He sighed, staring at their intertwined hands. He rubbed his thumb gently over the back of her hand, continuing to stare at their intertwined hands since he couldn't bring himself to look at her. He kind of felt ashamed for even thinking that they wouldn't go together.

"Well," Evie puts her middle finger and pointer finger under his chin, forcing him to look at her. She smiled at him. "We're going together whether you like it or not, okay, Lex?"

Alex felt his face grow hot while he smiled shyly, not use to this kind of affection in public. "Okay. Wanna walk to class together?" He asked her, remembering how they have the same class next.

Evie lets go of his chin and squeezes his hand, looking at him with a bright smile. "Yeah. Also, I'm loving this blonde hair." She commented as she ruffled his hair.

Alex decided to dye his hair blonde just for something different. He smiles at her. "I'm glad you do."

****

Alex was now at the amphitheater where fencing practice was held. He helped Evie with her payments for all of the dresses and Chad's cape. They found out that in a few years she would have enough money to buy the castle she always wanted and that's when the topic of their future came up. They're hoping one day they could move in together and that Evie could have her own clothing line while Alex could record and release songs.

"Reassemble!" Jay announced.

Each boy were lined up with their partner, wearing fencing gear with their swords outstretched.

"Salute!"

The boys raise their swords up in front of them while keeping their other arm outstretched behind them.

"Lower the point."

Swords are then lowered to the ground, and they put their masks down once Jay told them to.

"En garde."

The boys then start fencing each other, and some even uses the yellow and blue colored boxes that were set up in a circle. Towards the end, one boy jumped directly towards Jay and began fencing him which surprised everyone. Alex had taken his mask off by then and was standing beside Corey off to the side, watching this mystery boy and Jay fence.

Jay had the upper hand first, but then it took a quick turn when the boy somehow managed to steal Jay's sword from him. "I didn't expect that to happen." Alex said, watching with wide eyes.

Corey nods his head in agreement. "Yeah. I wonder who it is."

Jay eventually gets his sword back and the mystery person took off their mask to reveal it was Lonnie the whole time. "Wow." Alex and Corey both said, both looking at her with surprise and admiration. There weren't many that had the guts to fight against Jay and actually get close to winning.

Cheers for Lonnie filled the room while Jay chuckled, looking at Lonnie with a smile. "Not bad."

Lonnie nods. "You should put me on the team."

Jay shrugs his shoulders and it looks like he was about to say something, but Chad spoke up before he could speak. "Hey, what?" Chad moves over to stand beside Jay, looking at him in disbelief. He shook his head. "No, no, no. We'll be the laughing stock of the league."

"I don't think we will, Chad." Alex speaks up, gaining everyone's attention. Chad looks at him with narrows eyes. Alex rolls his eyes at Chad and continues. "I mean, did you see her moves? She's probably better than most of us combined."

Lonnie smiles brightly, not expecting to get a compliment from anyone let alone the prince of Auradon. "Thank you, Alex."

Alex smiles back at her and nods. "You're welcome."

"And what happens next? We'll have girls play tourney?" Chad laughed.

Jay looks at him with narrow eyes, not seeing why it mattered. "So?"

"So have you not read the rule book?" Alex raised his eyebrows as Chad got the rule book out of his pocket.

Corey leans over to Alex and whispers, "Do you think he always carries that around to just prove that he's right?"

"Probably." Alex nodded.

"Section 2, paragraph 3, 11-4." Chad opened up the rule book while Jay looks at what he points out. "'A team will be comprised of a captain and eight men'. Mmm." He then shows the rule book to Lonnie and everyone else.

"Okay, yeah, but you're down a man." Lonnie pointed out. "You know, since Ben had to leave to do all of that King stuff."

"Exactly." Chad nods. "We're down a man."

Lonnie sighs and looks at Jay hopefully. "Jay."

Jay sent her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry. Coach trusts me. I'm not gonna stay captain if I just throw out the rule book."

Lonnie glares at him. "If my mother thought that way, she would've lost the war."

"Okay." Chad scoffs which just made Alex want to punch him even more. Lonnie then leaves while Jay announces that practice is over.

****

Alex was hanging out in his brother's office, helping him with some paper work. "Hey," Ben speaks up causing Alex to stop and glance at him. "Thank you for helping me out with all this stuff. It means a lot to me that you've been helping me out."

Alex shrugs. "It's not a problem. You'd do the same for me." They shared a smile and went back to work, letting a comfortable silence fall between them.

"You can come in." Ben said whenever there was a knock on the door. The door opened a few moments later revealing a distraught looking Evie.

Alex stops working to look back to see who it is. "Hey, Eve." Alex smiles at seeing her, but that smile fell when he saw she was upset. "What's wrong?"

"Mal's gone back to the Isle." Evie responded and the brothers look at her with wide eyes.

They both stand up as she walks over to him, handing Ben the letter Mal left. Alex couldn't believe Mal had left. He thought that each of the VKs were loving it in Auradon. He guessed that all the stress has gotten to Mal and that she just couldn't handle it anymore.

"Ben..." Evie's voice trailed off while she hands him the ring Mal left. It was the ring that he gave her at his Coronation. 

Ben takes the ring from her and holds the letter tightly in his hand. "This is my fault."

"Ben-" Alex started, going to reassure him that it wasn't. Ben shakes his head as he interrupts his brother. "This is my fault. I blew it."

"She's been under so much pressure lately and instead of being understanding, I just went all beast on her." Ben sighs, feeling guilty about this. He looks at Evie. "I have to go there and apologize."

"Go there?" Alex asks, looking at him with disbelief and Ben looks at him with raised eyebrows. "Ben, you'll get killed." Alex told him.

"I have to go there and beg her to come back." Ben spoke.

Evie shakes her head. "Ben, you'll never find her." Sighing, Ben turns to look out the window. Evie continues to speak. "You need to know how the Isle and how it works, and...You have to take me with you."

"What?" Alex looked at her with wide eyes. He knew how much she hated the Isle and that she never wanted to go back there. Mal must mean a lot to her if she suggested that.

"Yes." Ben agrees with Evie, turning to look at her with concern when he remembered how much the blue-haired girl hates the Isle. "Are you-are you sure?"

With teary eyes, Evie nods. "Yeah. She's my best friend." She takes a deep breath before she continues. "And we'll bring the boys, too, because there is safety in numbers and none of us is really too popular over there right now."

Ben nods. "Thank you."

Evie points at him. "But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me you that I won't get stuck there again."

Ben glances over at his brother who gave him a stern look. He knew that Ben wouldn't leave his girlfriend on the Isle, but he wanted to be sure that his brother wouldn't do that. Ben looks at Evie and nods. "I promise."

"And there's no way you're going looking like that." Evie continued.

"Okay." Ben nodded. He turns to Alex. "Look, I know this is a lot to ask, but can you-"

"I'll watch over the kingdom." Alex interrupted him, giving him a smile while he patted his shoulder. "Go get her back."

A relieved smile on Ben's face and he pulled his brother into a hug. "Thank you. And don't worry, I'll make sure Evie will be brought back safely." He whispered so only Alex heard.

"Yeah, you better." Alex whispered, patting his brother on the back rather harshly before they pulled away from the hug. If anything happened to Evie on the Isle, he's putting all the blame on Ben and he would do anything to help Evie if something happened to her on the Isle.

A/N here is chapter one of the second movie!! & alex has a new hair color now which is mostly so i had more gifs to use lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 3.7K 25
❝You, The reader will be the twin sister of Mal and the daughter of Maleficent. DISNEY DESCENDANTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. This is just FanFiction.❞ ❝...
62.2K 1.7K 40
𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 ⎢ ❝ You don't lose hope, love. If you do, you lose everything. ❞ ❝ Bryce, since the day I met I knew that you were the...
56K 1.8K 55
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 ⎢ ❝ For who could ever learn to love a beast. ❞ ❝ Anthony, I will forever be a beast in everyone's eyes and if y...
179K 3.1K 35
Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship a secret. What happens if their secret i...