UPSIDE DOWN! evie queen

By 1-800-farkleminkus

― ❝ You got me like upside down. You standing there, I swear my world is turning around.❞ OR ― ❝ in which the... More

INTRODUCTION!
DESCENDANTS ONE!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER TEN
DESCENDANTS TWO!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
DESCENDANTS THREE!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
THE ROYAL WEDDING!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE!
ALEX'S & EVIE'S WEDDING: Wedding Prep Chaos
ALEX'S & EVIE'S WEDDING: the day of the wedding

CHAPTER NINE

3.7K 99 5
By 1-800-farkleminkus

The next day at lunch, Alex was sitting at one of the picnic tables with Corey, Luna, and Phoebe. He sort of wanted to sit with the VKs, but he felt bad for not spending that much time with his friends since he had been spending a lot of time withEvie.

"So, how are you and Evie?" Luna asked him, knowing how the tension between them and really everyone with the VKs after what happened at Family Day.

Alex heavily sighs, shrugging his shoulders in response. He glances over at Evie, who sat a table nearby them, with a longing look. She felt eyes on her and looked in his direction, a small smile tugging on her lips when they locked eyes. He smiled at her, but then she quickly looked away when Mal kicked her foot under the table to get her attention. Alex frowned a bit when Evie looked away.

"I don't know." Alex replied with an honest answer as his friends shared a sad look. They felt bad for what Alex was going through. Alex thought that things were going great between him and Evie and then of course something had to come and ruin it.

"I'm sure things are going to be fine." Corey reassured him, patting Alex's shoulde to comfort him.

A small smile forms on Alex's face. "Yeah, I hope so." He said and continued to eat his lunch.

"Tomorrow's Coronation." Phoebe speaks up, feeling like it was time to change the subject as she ate her lunch. She smiles at Alex, who sat across from her. "You excited? Nervous? All the above?"

Alex shrugs once again and goes back go finishing his meal. "I mean, I guess I'm excited for it. But all I do is stand there. Ben's the one becoming King. By the way, I think is odd because we're still sixteen"

"You gotta start sometime, right?" Luna smiled a bit, trying to be positive about this and Phoebe nodded in agreement.

They look back over towards where the VKs sat when they heard a scream. Then they realized it was Jane who had screamed and noticed that her hair was back to the way it originally was. Alex tilted his head to the side, watching curiously as the VKs stood up facing Jane and the rest of the girls beside her.

"There's a lot more where that came from." Mal stated, holding her spell book in her hand.

Audrey scoffs as she puts a hand on her hip. "Excuse me, who do you think you are?"

Mal raises an eyebrow. "Do I look like I'm kidding?"

The group of girls stay quiet, looking like they don't believe Mal. Mal opens her book up, ready to do another spell, but the girls quickly run off along with the rest of the students that were out there. The only ones that were left were the VKs, Alex and his friends, and the other students that were sitting at the other picnic tables behind them.

"Well," Alex looks back at Corey when he speaks. Corey chuckles awkwardly. "That was...Interesting."

"Yeah." Phoebe agrees. "Interesting is one word to describe it."

****

Finally it's Coronation day. The day that Ben was going to be crowned to be the next King of Auradon.

Alex was riding in a carriage along with Evie on their way to the castle while his brother and Mal rode in a carriage that was in front of them. Alex was wearing a gold colored suit, a white polo shirt underneath it, a navy colored tie, and nice black shoes. And on the suit there was some gold bedazzled symbols similar to the ones that were on his brother's suit he wore.

"I'm sorry, about yesterday at lunch." Alex apologized.

Evie looks at him with surprise, tilting her head to the side. She wondered why he was apologizing. "Why? None of that was your fault."

He sighs, shaking his head. "Yeah, I know, but still. They shouldn't treat you guys like that just because your parent is a villain."

Evie's gaze stayed on the small yellow colored box she held in her hands. She honestly regretted putting a love spell on him because she thinks she might actually love him now. She had a bad feeling that when she gives him the spell that will end the love spell that he will be mad at her and possibly send her back to the Isle. She didn't know if he had that power, but that's what she feared.

"Whatcha got there?" Alex pointed at the box in her hands.

"Oh, um. I figured you would be tired so I just made something to bring your energy up after the Coronation." Evie explained, sending him a small smile.

Alex smiles at her, thinking it was sweet that she cared enough about him to do that. "Well, why wait until after?" He grabbed the box, opening it and taking a bite of the chocolate dessert. While he did that, he didn't see Evie's eyes widened as she tried to stop him.

After a few moments of silence between them, the only thing they heard was the cheering of people as the carriage drove past them. Evie was the first one to break the silence, nervously looking at him. "So, um, what do you think?"

"Oh my gosh." He said, his mouth full of food. "This is so good."

"Yeah?" Evie asked,a nervous chuckle escaping her mouth.

Alex nods and after swallowing the bite of food he had ate, he casually says, "Oh yeah. But we should probably wait a few minutes until the anti-love potion wears off."

"Oh, okay." Evie slowly nods, then her eyes widened when she realized that he knew about the love spell. "What-you...You knew?!"

Alex laughs a bit, nodding as he put the rest of the chocolate dessert back in the box. He closes it. "Yeah. Of course, I did."

"Found out after our date at the beach." Alex informs her and when she looked at him with confusion he explains. "The part of the beach we were at is the only part that's like the water in the Enchanted Lake."

"I-I can explain." Evie stuttered out a response.

Alex shakes his head. "You don't have to explain."

A frown found its way to Evie's lips, suddenly finding her shoes very interesting as she hates the way she felt her heart break a little bit. "Oh...So you were lying to me the whole time? Just faking it?"

Alex's face softened at seeing her upset. After putting the box on the floor, he reaches a hand towards her, putting his pointer finger under her chin, making her look at him.
He softly smiles at her when they locked eyes. "Trust me, Eve, my love for you is real."

Evie blushes, her heart fluttering at hearing him call her that nickname he only used, and a wide smile tugging on her lips. "My love for you is real, too." She told him causing Alex to now blush as the smile on his face widened. Alex took his finger off of her chin to intertwine his hand with hers, looking forward when he noticed they were getting closer to the castle. They got out of the carriage and walk up the steps with Ben and Mal. They talked with Alex's and Ben's parents for a few moments before it was time for Ben's Coronation.

Alex, Evie, Mal and Belle and Adam walked to where they were supposed to be inside. Belle and Adam stood up on the platform where the wand was kept next to Fairy Godmother and Alex was also on the platform, but stood off a little to the side near where Evie and Mal stood on the floor.

Alex looked to the right, noticing his friends standing towards the middle of the right side. They noticed him and not so subtly waved at him with wide smiles on their faces. He chuckled lightly and sent them a small wave. The doors then opened and everyone bowed as Ben walked up the aisle. Once he got to the platform his family and Fairy Godmother were on, he stopped glancing over at his brother with a nervous expression.

Alex gave him a thumbs-up as he whispers to him, "You got this!"

That seemed to do the trick to calm Ben's nerves down because he smiled at his brother and took a deep breath while Fairy Godmother walked towards him carrying Adam's crown.

Ben kneels on one of the steps as Faity Godmother put the crown on his head. While Adam took the glass covering away for a moment so Belle could pick up the wand and once she did he put the covering back on the stand. Belle then handed the wand over to Fairy Godmother.

Alex glances over at Evie and Mal, tilting her head to the side, wondering why it looked like both of them looked nervous and upset. He looked back towards the front as Fairy Godmother stood in front of Ben.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Auradon with justice and mercy for as long as you shall reign?"

Ben nods. "I do solemnly swear."

Fairy Godmother smilew, using the wand to tap his left shoulder and then his right. "Then it is my honor and joy to bless our new King."

Everyone gasps when the wand got ripped out of Fairy Godmother's hand. Alex, along with everyone else, were surprised to see Jane had grabbed the wand.

Lightening shoots out of it, breaking one of the windows that were up high on the wall. Fairy Godmother looks at her daughter with surprise. "Child, what are you doing?"

"If you won't make me beautiful then I'll do it myself!" Jane shouted, having trouble controlling the wand as sparks flew around the wand.

Alex quickly walked down the steps, gently pushing Evie behind him protectively and he noticed his brother did the same with Mal.

"Bippidi-bopdidi-boo!"

Alex's eyes widened when Mal went towards Jane, taking the wand away from her, and the sparks stop from flying everywhere. Jane immediately moved off to the side. Alex looked over at the doors when Jay, and Carlos run in along with Dude running beside them.

"Mal, give me the wand." Ben said to her, standing in front of her, reaching his hand towards her.

"Stand back!" Mal yelled. When Ben didn't listen she yelled the same thing, aiming the wand at him and he stayed where he was.

Alex rolls his eyes when Audrey steps forward, exclaiming, "I told you so!"

Audrey and some of the students by her stepped backwards, gasping when Mal aimed the wand at them. Alex looked behind him at Evie when she started to move forward. A frown tugged on his lips, watching as she went to stand beside her friends that were now standing behind Mal.

"Evie?" He asked.

Evie looks back at him with an apologetic expression, whispering to him, "I'm sorry."

"Let's go!" "Revenge time!" Jay and Carlos said at the same time, but Alex noticed that it sounded like they didn't want this to happen.

"Do you really wanna do this?" Ben questions, looking at Mal.

"We have no choice, Ben!" Mal responds, keeping the wand aimed at him. "Our parents..."

"Who cares about your parents." Alex speaks up, walking down the steps to stand by his brother as Ben lowered his arm back to his side. "They made their choice and it's about time that you guys made your own."

Mal looks at him with a expression that he couldn't describe and then she looks at Belle and Adam before she looks back at Ben. "I think I wanna be good."

"You are good." Ben told her and then Mal asks him how he knows that. Ben replied with that he was listening to his heart and Alex smiled when Mal said she wanted to listen to her heart, too.

Mal lowers the wand, turning to face her friends with a smile. "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." She turns to Jay. "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy."

Alex looked over to where his friends were at, chuckling lightly when Corey let out an excited whoop as well as some of the other members of the tourney team. After that Mal turned to Carlos, saying that who would've thought that scratching Dude's belly would make him happy.

She then turns to Evie, letting out a small laugh as they shared a smile. "Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart."

"I a hundred percent agree with that." Alex spoke up, earning some laughter in the room and Evie blushed a bit as she smiled at Alex.

"And I don't want to take over the world with evil." Mal continues. "I want to go to school." She glances at Ben adoringly. "And be with Ben."

Ben looks up at hearing that, smiling when she turns around to face him, raising her hand up that had the ring he gave her. "Because Ben makes me really happy."

Lowering her hand back to her side, Mal turns to face her friends with a smile. "Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things."

Alex shares a smile with his brother when Mal puts her fist towards the middle. "I choose good, you guys." Mal smiles nervously at her friends, that smile widening when Jay put his fist next to hers.

"I choose good, too."

Looking over at Alex, Evie smiles as she put her fist next to theirs. "I choose good." Alex smiled back at her feeling butterflies swarm in his stomach at the smile that was on her face.

"So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be?" Carlos inquires, looking at his friends. "Because they're gonna be really, really mad."

"Your parents can't reach you here." Ben reassured them.

Carlos smiles, putting his fist next to his friend's. "Okay, then. Good."

The four VKs shared a laugh and then Mal looked over at the two brothers, gesturing them over. They looked at each other surprised, but walked over to them with smiles on their faces. Ben stood next to Mal as Alex stands next to Evie. They both put their fists next to the other's and the crowd cheered.

The moment was ruined when a loud swoosh noise is heard and smoke filled part of the room. The six of them back up with surprised expressions on their faces when they saw who was now there. Some of the crowd gasped upon suddenly seeing of the most powerful villains appeared.

Maleficent evilly laughs. "I'm back."

A/N i need to come up with a ship name for alex & evie. maybe alvie? evex? which one is better?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.6K 52
── irisㅤ/ ─── ❛ you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be❜ ── ❛ and I don't want to go home right now ❜ ────────────────── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...
17.9K 1K 8
Fifteen years ago, Belle and Beast came across a baby who had no one, he was all along without anyone to protect or care for him so they gave him tha...
370K 3K 85
Hey guys! I really like writing Harry stories for entertainment and I hope you like them! THESE IMAGINES ALL BELONG TO ME, they're from Tumblr @litt...
116K 2.1K 35
After the events of Descendants 2, a new student arrives at Auradon, Kyle, son of Simba. A human teenager raised by lions. How will be fit in with th...