My Taetae ||TaeKook||

Galing kay BunTeaHunter

"Taetae!" An orphaned boy became friends with a curious boy. Sadly, due to how different their worlds are... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN
Epilogue: Minis

7

18.6K 1K 394
Galing kay BunTeaHunter

People will say how educational, yet stressful college life is. They say it won't be anything like high school and teachers there will be stricter and more stern with their students, they will not accept projects passed the deadline and half-assed works.

However, if your school is under BHL (BigHitLabels) then your teachers are the complete opposites on what majority of people think. It makes college life here fun and enjoyable when your professors are whipped, sassy, laidback and most of all.. Crackheads.

Almost everyday, something new is happening and it makes the students get excited to wake up in the morning and see all the dumb things their teachers are doing. Of course, their teaching methods are phenomenal and are actually passionate with the subject they're teaching.

But let's focus on the main topic here. The Professors.

What they meant with college life being fun is because of their professors, they do or say such entertaining things and the fact they don't care if they're being watched just proves how genuine and real they are in their students' eyes.

Like the one that's happening right now.

The students watches in amusement and a bit bewildered on what they're watching. Their ever so "ice prince" teacher is struggling with a stuffed animal.... more specifically a giant teddy bear.

"YAH! Why the fuck did you buy such a huge thing in the office?!"

Hoseok was with him on helping to push the damn bear inside their office. It's bigger than both of them combined, so it was a bit of a challenge to get this thing through the door.

"K-Koo is still a bit upset with me. I.. I remembered he loves bears, so maybe this will make him happy"

"Taehyung you fucking sappy whipped bitchass!" Hobi still needed time to process on what happened to his friend. The sudden change of personality ever since the new professor arrived made him have a whiplash.

"JIMIN! Can you stop recording us and help us push this bear into the office?!"

The small professor was busy drinking on his morning coffee while using his phone to record the event happening in front of him. He shook his head dismissively and started typing on his phone after.

"I needed to show this dumb shit with our fellow professors, Hobi hyung"

A ding was heard.

"Oh look, Yoongi baby sent a laughing emoji"

That's when Hoseok whipped his head at him and looked back towards the blocked entrance of their office.

"The fuck?! Yoongi hyung was supposed to be pulling the bear inside since he's on the other side!"

He went and bang the wall beside the entrance with his foot.

"MIN YOONGI! Are you even fucking doing anything?!"

The music professor was busy typing on his phone as he rests his back on the teddy bear, with a monotone voice he responded.

"Definitely, Hobi"

"YOU'RE LYING!!!"

They were so busy with the bear that they fail to realize another presence who just arrived in school and is now busy watching the dumb scene happening in front of the teacher's office.

"Uhm.. hyungs? What's going on here?"

Taehyung and Hoseok both stilled their movements after hearing the familiar soft voice. Reluctantly, it was the younger of the two who turned first and there he sees his beloved Jungkook standing there with clear confusion on his cute face.

"O-Oh.. you're.. you're here earlier th-than usual, Koo"

"I needed to prepare something in the gym for the upcoming activity in my class"

"You're such a hardworking professor, it's admirable"

The compliment was a bit sudden and flustered Jungkook. He only hummed and shyly glanced at the math professor with a confused gaze.

"I-If you don't mind me asking... why is there a giant bear here? Do we have an upcoming event I'm missing?"

Without looking up from his phone, Jimin scoffed and shook his head. He gestured to the art professor nonchalantly and explained.

"Your whipped puppy here just wants you to stop being upset with him"

Taehyung was sweating bullets as he watched his Koo stare at Jimin with a shock look that then drifted to him.

"This-... This is for me?"

The art professor was a bit saddened to have been found out like this because his original plan was to surprise Koo with something he loves.

"Y-Yeah.. I did-.. I remembered you love bears and.. and I hope you still do"

The youngest felt his heart melt after hearing that his Taetae still remembers his love for bears even after all these years. It made him recall the words his hyung say to remind him how special he is to the older.

"Oh Taetae..." Jungkook moved closer to the art professor and let out a gentle smile that made Taehyung's knees weaken at such beauty being displayed in front of him.

"Of course I still love bears"

"T-Then I hope this... this bear makes you s-smile.."

Jungkook reached out to his hyung's face to softly cup his cheek. The art professor is trying his best to not make a strange noise or he would expose himself in front of his fellow colleagues and his students.

But it was futile when everyone can easily imagine his tail wagging happily like a dog.

The young professor gently caressed his cheek with his thumb and giggled when the older leaned on his touch, he swear he could hear his hyung purr and it was cute.

"How could I ever be upset with you, hyungie? Just sad you're not taking care of your health more"

"I'll be stricter on taking care of myself more!"

"It's okay! I thought of a great idea!"

Jungkook removed his hand from his cheeck and Taehyung almost let out a whimper at the lost of contact. The youngest has him wrapped around his pretty finger without him even realizing.

As the cute PE teacher was busy rummaging through his bag, the other professors just watched the scene happening. They didn't think they will be so invested on these two's love life.

Hoseok is now lying on the giant bear's stomach due to how tired he was from pushing this thing for half an hour. Jimin was busy live tweeting the two professors interaction and Yoongi was reading all of it since he was still basically stuck inside the office, but he doesn't care about that for now.

All of them perked up when Jungkook pulled out what seemed to be a small wooden lunch box and presented it to Taehyung with a big smile.

The stone-faced professor felt warm that his Koo gifted him something, so he eagerly opened the box and he gaped at what's inside.

"Omg Jungkookie! That's so cute!" Jimin finally spoked and went beside the youngest as he stared at the cute bear.

"Since Taetae have been skipping lunch, I decided to myself that I will start feeding him!"

Taehyung was speechless at this point, but he can already feel the butterflies in his stomach flying crazy. He swears a garden just bloomed inside him and he wanted to squeal so badly.

"K-K-Koo.. Koo you- I can't.. you're so-"

It was amusing to watch the Kim Taehyung become a stuttering mess since he's always been so uptight and proper with his colleagues and students, so it was refreshing to see him stumble his words.

"Oooh, it seems like Mr. Kim can't accept your gift" Jimin teased as he watched the art professor shake his head frantically at his comment.

By then Hoseok was already beside him and is reaching out for the lunch box.

"If he doesn't want it then I don't mind having it instead-"

Taehyung snatched the lunch box from Jungkook's hands and backed away with a threatening growl, he didn't care how he looked to others as he brought the box close to his chest protectively.

"Back off, Mr. Jung! This is mine!"

He instinctively glanced at the PE teacher, who's now staring at him with widening eyes. Without thinking, Taehyung gently took a hold of his wrist and glared daggers at the other two professors, who are practically gaping at him due to the sudden outburst.

Jungkook looked into his eyes when he felt the older squeeze his wrist and there he sees Taehyung's features soften as they made eye contact.

"Mine..." the art professor whispered soflty and Jungkook tilted his head at this.

"Oh...!" The youngest realized what his hyung was trying to say as he glanced at the box and nodded "Yes, it's yours, Taetae"

I don't think he meant the lunch box, but okay...

Jimin thought and shook his head at these lovestruck idiots, he went towards the office entrance to kick the bear out of the way without breaking a sweat. Unfortunately for Hoseok, he screamed as he got squished to the ground by said bear.

Since Yoongi was leaning on it before, he fell backwards and is now lying down on the floor with a grunt.

Students just watched their math professor frantically saying sorry to his boyfriend and started patting his head to ease the pain while their dance teacher is now being rescued by his students from being suffocated on the floor by pulling at his feet.

All this chaos happening, but it didn't bother Taehyung the slightest as he was too busy giving heart eyes to Jungkook.

Truly, college life here is never boring.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim

Taehyung is a whipped man for Jungkook, but we been knew. I'm sure you've noticed, but it seems to me we're missing a few characters in this story so far and I bet you're all wondering where on earth they are ;)

I love me some dumb love and I hope you feel the same too. Will be giving more scenes of many embarrassing things Tae will do because he's an idiot in love 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

CREDITS:
Brown Bear: Line Friends//anakjajan.com
Bear Lunch Box: Haママ//ameblo.jp

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
38.7K 3K 26
โ w-who the hell is there? โž โ i don't know man, i just got here! โž ยป in which taehyung moves to a new house in order to finally live alone, without...
220K 10.2K 53
When he woke up, he was missing most of his memories and identity. He knows that he wasn't supposed to be in a 12-year-old stranger's body and his na...
597K 15K 78
-- "He's my baby boy" -- In which taehyung chooses jungkook as his baby boy -- Started: 6/23/18 Ended:---- Status: ongoing Updates: weekdays Top!tae ...