π™³π™Έπ™΄πšƒ π™³π™Έπ™°πšπšˆ ( 𝙺𝙿𝙾�...

By Vivibisss

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜! 𝙸 πšŠπš– πš›πšŽπšπš˜πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš’πšŠπš›πš’! 𝙸 πš πš’πš•πš• πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš–πš’ πš˜πš•πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›πšœ πš‘οΏ½... More

Which diet?
shantokki diet!!!
Non-Active /update
JIMIN DIET
10 days
THANK YOU!!
anna i oop-
option??
Recommened diets?
NEWS!!
Youtube video
The toast πŸ˜—
s2
HELLO MY LOVES!!
About me (updated)
I made a instagram
should i?
Day 1 - 🫢🏻
Day 2 🫢🏻
Day 3 🫢🏻
Day 4 🫢🏻
Day 5 🫢🏻
Day 7 🫢🏻
Day 8 🫢🏻
Day 9 🫢🏻
Day 1 (week2) 🫢🏻
update
GRADUATED
New Era
π™·πšŽπšŠπš•πšπš‘
HELlo

Starting over.

561 8 4
By Vivibisss

HELLO WELCOME BACK MY LOVES!!! IM BACK

It seems like it's been years since I wrote in this. I would like to go over some things that had to happen these past two years. These will go into parts and this might be a longer chapter than the others.

TW: EAT!NG DISORDERs, RELAPSE so please if you are sensitive to these topics please skip the ones that have the TW in the beginning.

TW; The beginning: In 2018 I got diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa if you guys don't know it's an eating disorder that has two spectra. One is that you don't eat and over-exercise or You will eat little but throw it up (this isn't bulimia). I like to address that I had the one that I didn't eat at all and overexercise.

The start of the Kpop Diet Diary; I started this in 2018 I believe that was my first post. Keep in mind I was in the mentality of anorexia and didn't realize what was going on with me. This was around August and school was starting. I did get into therapy since my parents saw there was something wrong with me. I did start this as an experiment for school since it was about nutrition. We had the choice to do a lot of things for this project but I chose this which later turned out it wasn't a great idea. When my project was over I didn't know what to do since this was the only reason why I could restrict.

The diets I did: I did the Jimin diet, 10-day challenge, Shantokki diet, and I was going to do the IU diet but I didn't have time.

TW; Weight/ measurements: My weight was 140lbs which many won't consider to be anorexia, but I did restrict myself and lost a lot of weight in a span of weeks. Which people saw alarming. Right now I have gained more weight and that hurts to say. I will share my weight in the upcoming chapter (another diet). I no longer want to be in the 100lbs range, I would like to be 110-120 which is ideal for my body.

TW; The relapse: I did indeed relapse during 2020 since the whole pandemic thing. Like I said I gained weight from being 140lb to 177lbs almost 20 pounds. I do admit I cried the time I found out. I hated myself for what I did. I still do. so I started to have thoughts of restricting myself and exercising more. In June of 2020, I overtook my anti-depressants one day and was hospitalized. that was my final point, and started to realize what happened. that is when I put out that I would stop dieting until I get better.

TW; Now: am now currently counting my calories, monitoring my weight, seeing what I eat. Instead of doing diet chapters, I will be showing what I eat in a day. I'm going, to be honest, it is not easy doing this. it is very hard but this is my coping mechanism. Last year in November I asked if I should make a youtube channel since it will be easier for me to do and edit and for you guys to watch. please vote on which I should do(by commenting). if you want to be to do both I can.

Thank you for reading this and staying here with me all this time.

PLEASE COMMENT IN WHICH ONE YOU WILL LIKE

Make a youtube channel and record everything there (if you pick this one give me some username ideas)

or

stick with Wattpad and keep doing these

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 76 9
horny တိုင်း α€˜α€šα€Ία€œα€­α€―α€‘α€”α€Ία€œα€²α€†α€­α€―α€α€¬ α€œα€¬α€œα€¬α€›α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί storyပါ။ α€˜α€¬α€‘α€”α€Ύα€…α€Ία€žα€¬α€›α€™α€Ύ α€™α€•α€«α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα‹
3.5K 9 2
Just a Week in the Life of a somewhat complicated 18 years old girl. P.S. This is mainly just smut so keep that in mind before you read. Also, please...
180K 19.8K 57
"ΰΆšΰ·šΰΆ­ΰ·” ΰΆ―ΰΆ±ΰ·ŠΰΆ±ΰ·€ΰΆ― ΰΆΈΰΆΈ ΰΆšΰ·šΰΆ­ΰ·”ΰΆ§ ࢚ොࢠ්ࢠࢻ්࢚ ΰΆ†ΰΆ―ΰΆ»ΰ·™ΰΆΊΰ·’ ΰΆšΰ·’ΰΆΊΰΆ½ ?" "ΰ·„ΰ·ΰΆΈΰΆ­ΰ·’ΰ·ƒΰ·Šΰ·ƒΰ·™ΰΆΈ ΰ·€ΰΆ ΰΆ±ΰ·™ΰΆ±ΰ·Š ΰΆ±ΰ·œΰΆšΰ·’ΰ·€ΰ·Šΰ·€ΰΆ­ΰ·Š ΰ·ƒΰΆ»ΰ·ŠΰΆœΰ·™ ΰΆ‡ΰ·ƒΰ·Š ࢸ࢜ේ ΰΆ‡ΰ·ƒΰ·Š ΰΆ‘ΰΆšΰ·ŠΰΆš ΰΆ΄ΰ·ΰΆ§ΰΆ½ΰ·™ΰΆ±ΰΆšΰ·œΰΆ§ ΰΆ’ ΰΆ―ΰ·’ΰΆ½ΰ·’ΰ·ƒΰ·™ΰΆ± ΰΆ‡ΰ·ƒΰ·Šΰ·€ΰΆ½ΰ·’ΰΆ±ΰ·Š ΰΆΈΰΆ§ ΰΆ΄ΰ·šΰΆ±ΰ·€ΰ· ΰ·ƒΰΆ»ΰ·Š ΰΆΈΰΆ§ ࢚ොࢠ්...
8.5K 354 12
DỊCH PHI Lα»’I NHUαΊ¬N KH CΓ“ Sα»° CHO PHΓ‰P CỦA TÁC GIαΊ’ VUI LΓ’NG KHΓ”NG COPY vΓ¬ mΓ¬nh khΓ΄ng rΓ nh tiαΊΏng hΓ n nΓͺn sαΊ½ cΓ³ nhiều chα»— lủng củng hay chΖ°a hay ~ TRUY...