Eden's Requiem

By imperiaan

The world of Sky has always been inhabited by the creatures of the light. The sun has risen and set over a re... More

Chapter 1: The Awakening

Introduction

75 2 1
By imperiaan

Hello.

This story is a combination of many thoughts, ideas, concepts, and dreams I've been holding onto for months, almost a year now, through the kindness of friends and myself alike, kept buoyant by the inspiration I felt it would give to others.

This is my story, and the inspirational impact the game Sky: Children of the Light has offered upon me.

This is Eden's Requiem. I hope you enjoy.

Dedicated to the friends who inspired me to keep working, keep trying, keep going with this project, even through my health struggles and mental struggles pushed me back at times. I've overcome them, and will continue, forever, to overcome them. This story is proof of that.

I wish you all the best of health. If you're one of them, I won't have to tell you. You mean so much to me. 

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 898 40
HELP WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS [also I am on hiatus bc im no longer in the sky fandom hahah....]
24.4K 708 24
Surviving can be difficult when you're only a few inches tall. Fanged beasts see you as their prey, every creature is bigger than you, and the world...
898 35 7
LEFT TO ROT UNTIL I FEEL LIKE WRITING AGAIN!!!!! there will be spelling errors cause i'm bad at spelling and i type very fast so bare with me here. e...
172K 7.6K 67
I don't know what I did to deserve this. Sundering of my soul, the destruction of all I held dear. Well, that's a bit dramatic, but hey. I've got to...