๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 3

2.8K 104 54
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

Ringg~

Ringg~

Colton's phone kept on ringing at early 7am so he picked it up and answered without looking at who it was.

:What do you need?

☏:Hey Colton, what time will you be here?

:Who's this?

☏:I see you just woke up, this is Griffin mom and dad are asking what time you'll be here.

:Oh Griffin, sorry I'll be there before 6pm for dinner.

☏:Okay I'll tell mom that. See you at work.

:Yeah see you.

After Colton hanged up the phone he stood up from his bed and rubbed his eyes before standing up and stretched his body.

When he got himself dressed in normal boy shorts and sando he went out his room and went down to his big and organized living room—the penthouse he has is the whole floor that he is at, the whole top floor of this building is owned by him and so he has this.

Big huh? This is something that his parents left him too, it was different before but he got it renovated and turned it into this. Cool isn't it?

When he got out his penthouse he immediately rode the elevator to go down. Upon arriving at the lobby he was again greeted by the same guy.

"Good day Sir Colton." Jerry greeted him with a smile.

"Good day Jerry." He greeted back before going out the building and went to the private parking lot where his cars and motorbikes are—you can pretty much say that he owns this whole building.

After entering his car he immediately started the engine and drove out the parking lot just to go to where he usually is in the morning—the gym of course.

"Colton! Nice to see you again here." A guy greeted when he came inside the big gym.

"Where were you last week? I didn't see you for a week." The guy asked him.

"I was healing my shoulders." He answered and showed the man his wound.

"That looks bad, are you sure you can work out today?" The guy said and asked him with worry in his face—well since he turned 18 he has been a regular here and this guy was his trainer since then and became his friend.

"Don't worry Mike I'm okay now." He assured his trainer before going to his first stop—pull ups.

"Do 20." Mike instructed so he did. He did 20 pull ups without pain on his shoulders. Gladly his newly healed wound didn't open or bleed.

"Give me 40 now." Mike said so Colton dropped to the ground and did 40 push ups with Mike putting weight on his back when he reached 20.

"Everything is easy for you now." Mike said patting Colton's back as he stands up and wipes his sweat.

"I've been working out a lot too at home when I didn't come here last week, you can say that I'm really training my body well." He answered that made his trainer smile.

"Being an artist is really hard isn't it?" Mike asked.

"Not really, it's actually fun just sometimes it can get a little hard." He answered while sitting on a stool with a dumbbell in his hands doing a little workout for his arms.

"You're really just like your father." The guy said that made Colton look up at him—Mike is also a friend of his father when they were younger, he saw how Colton grieved for his parents when he was at their wake. He saw how sad he is looking at his parents that were on the caskets laying lifelessly.

"Well..what can I say? I'm his son." He answered giving the man a small smile that he returned.

"Let's go get to work!" Mike said chuckling as Colton stood up.

They did their workout for an hour till Colton decided to go back home to get ready for his work.

After arriving inside his penthouse he went straight to his room and showered. Once being done with showering he dressed himself in something semi formal.

Once he was all dressed he went out his penthouse again and rode the elevator to the parking lot. Upon arriving at the parking lot he looked for his other car and once he did he immediately rode it and drove away to his work.

"Looking good today again Colton!" Kim Eun Soo his boss greeted when he saw Colton entered the building but the young man just looked at him and walked his way to his office.

"Hey Colt." Lennox greeted entering the guys office and saw him sitting on his chair facing his computer again.

"Hey." Colton plainly greeted not taking his eyes off the screen of his computer.

"Not going to Daniel today?" Lennox asked.

"I don't have any schedules their today so I'm here." He answered—well he's not just a secret agent, he's also an artist at Konnect Entertainment where their other friend Daniel is the CEO of.

"How can you manage to be an artist and an agent at the same time?" Lennox asked amused by how he can perfectly manage his time.

"And you're a professional racer too if I might add." He added chuckling thinking how hard it must be if he were Colton—but Lennox isn't just an agent as well, he owns a martial arts school here. Griffin owns many restaurants too. Damon has his own bars, one in Gangnam, one in Hongdae. So you can all say that they're all hard working gentlemen like every girls wants.

"It's not that hard anymore if you learn to manage your time well." He answered without batting an eye to Lennox who nodded when two guys came in.

"Why is it that every time you two are together you always argue?" Lennox asked as he saw their two friends arguing again.

"This white dude here keeps on pestering me." Griffin answered sitting down on a chair looking at Damon.

"I was just asking him about his girlfriend, I don't really sometimes believe that he has one because he never lets us meet her." Damon answered looking at his friends while Griffin glared at him.

"I don't let you meet her because you're so nosey and you ask too many questions she might get uncomfortable." Griffin told the pale white guy who stuck his tongue out at him.

"Can you two please stop arguing in here?" Colton said removing his eyes from the computer and turned to the two who stopped and stayed quiet while Lennox laughed at them.

"Keep your mouth shut Damon." Griffin told the guy when his phone ringed and saw his girlfriends name.

"Hey bunny~" Griffin said and when Damon was about to say something Lennox immediately put his hand over the guys mouth to shut him.

"Shut it tofu." He said keeping his hand on his mouth.

"Oh no I'm not busy right now."

"Yeah I'm just in my office right now why?"

"Oh really? Great! I'll tell mom and dad."

"Okay bye, I love you bunny~"

"Didn't know you can be this cheesy." Damon said after Lennox released him.

"Shut it." Griffin said before turning to Colton.

"She'll be having dinner with us later, I'll introduce her to you." He told the guy who just nodded his head with his eyes focused on the screen.

"We'll have dinner at yours too later." Damon said that made Griffin turn to him.

"No you're not, this is a family dinner." Griffin said.

"What? Aren't we family to you too?" Damon asked him.

"You're family, but you can't. You'll just meet her next time." Griffin said before standing up.

"I'll get going now." He said before walking out Coltons office leaving them inside.

"Tell us if the girl is beautiful Colton, ask her if she has friends too." Damon told the guy that earned a smack on the head from Lennox.

"Stop being so nosey." Lennox said before dragging him out of Coltons office.

The whole morning and afternoon Colton spent his time inside his office looking at informations about people that were given to him.

When he saw the time on his watch he stood up from his chair and fixed the things in his table and went out from his office while texting Griffin informing him he was on his way that got a reply fast.

After putting his phone inside his pocket he went inside his car and immediately drove to his Uncle Hoon's house.

Upon arriving at his Uncle Hoon's house he already saw his best friend waiting for him outside.

"Why did you wait for me here?" Colton asked as soon as he reached where Griffin was.

"Mom said I should wait for you here, plus I'm excited for you to meet my girlfriend my bro." Griffin answered and lead Colton inside their house where they heard laughter booming inside the dining area.

"Hey everyone, Colton's here." Griffin informed his parents who turned to them and smiled seeing Colton again.

"Oh my dear boy welcome back." Seoyeon said and hugged Colton while Griffins father and Colton nodded at each other with a smile.

"And this is my girlfriend." Griffin said gesturing to his girl who smiled at Colton.

"I'm Nayeon, GodFrey Nayeon." She introduced herself smiling at Colton.

"I didn't know that Azai Chaeyoung is your brother babe." Nayeon said looking at Griffin who chuckled.

"He's not really my real brother but you can say we are brothers now." He said giving Nayeon a smile.

They all sat down on their chairs and started eating their dinner telling each other stories while Colton just listened to them.

"I've seen you at award shows but I didn't know that you'd be this tall for real." Nayeon said looking over at Colton who looked up from his food to look at her.

"I see you at award shows too." Colton responded before turning back to his food again.

"He's really this quiet around new people." Ji-hoon said giving Nayeon a smile.

"Don't worry I'm used to that kind of people, my friend is like that too. But she's rather a sassy introverted person unlike Chaeyoung here." She said chuckling comparing her friend to Colton.

"So Colton is your birth name?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is." Colton answered simply.

"It's nice, Chaeyoung suits you pretty well too." She said giving Chaeyoung a smile while he just nodded.

"Do you know that he's not just an artist? He's a professional racer too." Griffin told his girlfriend who was amused before turning to Chaeyoung again.

"Wow, you're really successful in both fields that you're at aren't you?" She muttered while Chaeyoung just nodded his head doesn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry for being too quiet earlier Jeong." Chaeyoung told his best friend who was cleaning the dishes while he was wiping the table.

"It's okay, I understand you're really quiet around new people and eventually you'll warm up to them. And I know you'll warm up to Nayeon too." Jeongyeon said giving him a smile.

"She's talkative like Dahyun." Chaeyoung said that made Jeongyeon laugh.

"She is right? But I love her for being that talkative, she gets more prettier when she smiles." Jeongyeon said with so much adoration in his eyes.

"You're really in love aren't you?" Chaeyoung asked the guy who looked at him and nodded with a wide smile.

"I'm happy for you." He said giving Jeongyeon a smile that he hasn't seen for yours that caused him to tear up.

"That smile isn't like your smile before but it's a relief to see you smiling at me right now." Jeongyeon said chuckling as Chaeyoung shook his head smiling at Jeongyeon.

"Pull yourself together, your girl is just a room away from us she might see you crying here." Chaeyoung said that made Jeongyeon chuckle again before wiping his tears away.

After dinner and spending a little more time Jeongyeon's Chaeyoung decided to go home while Jeongyeon took Nayeon back to her house.

Chaeyoung is now laying on his bed with his curtains and lights closed with only the light from the moon that goes through the curtains is the light inside.

:Mr. Kim what'd you call?

Chaeyoung asked when his boss called him when he was about to sleep.

☏:I have a special mission for you.

Chapter 3 already up!
Third draft that I published HAHAHAH enjoy!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

813 51 10
โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ A TWICE Fan fiction เญง โŽฏโŽฏ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon โœ โ”€ Description โ”€ โ› Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...
56K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
323K 14.1K 50
"We are making photographs to understand what lives mean to us." - Ralph Hattersley ##### A young rising photographer finds herself tangled between t...