Filter: Her (BTS 8th Member)

By potaetojk

BTS 8th Member AU All Kinds of Imagines, including smut ;) Requests are open More

Profile
Relationships with BTS:
Requests
Whipped 1:
Puberty ;)
THE BST Video (that broke youtube)
Steamy Vlive ;)
Hanlim Pt. 1
Absurd Facts about Seo
What's Tasty in Seoul?
Incorrect Quotes (Dirtae): Je vous veux
Bratty & Sub Moments: Maknae Line
99 liner group chat: omo
97 liner groupchat: Mission Impossible
Beach
Sisters
C'est énorme pt. 1
Jin's Parenting Guide: Things Seo is Absolutely Not Allowed to do
Absurd Facts about Seo pt. 2
Lingerie Show with Blackpink
Queen Groupchat: Exposée
PWSD: Post Wattpad Stress Disorder
When Seo is Thirsty (5K Special)
Lust: Countertops
Halloween Pt. 1
Author's Note
Lust: "Rest Day"
Incorrect Quotes (Rijinulous) Pt. 2
Absurd Facts About Seo Pt. 3
The Ginseng Incident
How I Met Your Mother: Kim Edition
Siblings gc: b*tch that's cap
Readers Special: the MoIsT groupchat(s)
Mamaseata
Assidental Moments from the Crimson Set :0
Update on Author nim
Third Studio Album: Stiletto
Endgame Punishment
BTS Groupchat: Panties
Switch Moments Pt. 1 (NSFW)
Seo's Kinks: Le Size
Drunk Dazed: Maknaes Pt. 1
Author's Note :) :)
Tattoos and Taboos (Slight NSFW)
Jin's Parenting Guide: Things Seo is Not Allowed to Do Pt. 2
HYBE's Unofficial Mom

C'est énorme pt. 2

3.6K 84 10
By potaetojk

*Ding Dong

"How do you open the door again?"

"I don't know, slide it to the right?"

"Dammit it didn't work."

"Try sliding it to the left?"

"Nope."

"Aren't Jungkook and Seo inside?"

"Yeah just ring the doorbell again. One of them has to come down."

*Ding Dong

Now, what the members didn't know was that their potential two saviors right now were kinda pre-occupied. I mean sure Jungkook had heard the first ring, but he also was being borderline sexually devoured by Seo at the moment and to be honest, man wasn't minding it one bit. However, Seo too heard the doorbell and was slowly becoming more aware of the situation she was in, and by that it means her hormone levels were rising off the charts because of the grindissimo and she was getting even hungrier sexually. 

In these circumstances, Jungkook would have expected himself to take the lead and quickly make Seo fully conscious and not half-drunk on her sleep. But, some massive protruding object down in his crotch area was not letting him do so. Plus, he was bewildered at the fact that it had even gotten that big, as it never had before. Like it was huge huge, humongous, gigantic, enormous, and the intimate contact between it and Seo's private area was making it perhaps even larger. 

In fact, because of the sheer size of this object, it was evident that a) it was throbbing/hurting and really needed some relief and b) the pressure from Seo's bootae had dissipated.

Reason why? Seo had noticed the straight wood threatening to rip Jungkook's black underwear. Without thinking, the usually innocent girl just straight up wrapped her small hands around it, and thus began the battle of the bulge (if you're a history buff, I did that just for you).

"Where are they?"

"I don't know"

"Tae that isn't very helpful. Here lemme at it."

"You sure you can solve this when Joon couldn't?"

"Shut up I'm a genius. See? All you idiots needed to do was to press one switch."

"YAH LANGUAGE."

"Zip it Grandma."

*Freezes as they hear slight moaning noises from upstairs

"A-are there ghosts up there?"

"YAH S-SS-SOMEONE GO CHECK IT"

"*Jimin and Tae raises their hands. We'll go, rest of you, follow."

Spoilers, no there weren't any ghosts up there. But what was happening was pretty ho- I mean morally sinful.

Because Jungkook at the moment was trying not to let out any falsettos as Seo was subconsciously stroking the extensive length of his member. Sure Jungkook had experimented beforehand by himself, but this was Seo. The fact that she was doing it whilst being the dom and having a devilishly sexy grin on her face meant that this definitely was Jk's euphoria. Plus, 99% of the male idol community, especially Yugyeom, Sehun and Taeyong would kill to be in his position. 

What wasn't helping out Jungkook either was that the strokes had become so stimulating as Seo had also begun to make out with his neck again that he felt as if he was going to explode. With his member throbbing even harder and sweat coming out of his forehead, Jungkook thought he would be a gentleman and give Seo a warning.

"Ss-Seo. I'm about to pop off."

"Hmmm?"

"F*ck your husky whispers aren't helping! I'm about to e- *moans"

"What was that?"

"Th-the-there's definitely a ghost i-in that room."

"LET'S RUN."

"Be quiet! Proceed with caution."

"Says the person who always breaks things."

"Hey! says the person who's too short to be legal height on some roller coasters."

"..."

Anyways. Back to the climax of the battle of the bulge. So Jungkook was slowly losing his mind and Seo was clearly dominating. However, to switch it up even more on Jungkook, Seo started to talk dirty to him, in french, which for those who don't know, is one of Jungkook's major turn ons for Seo.

"J'ai envie de toi (I want you in English)."

"HH-Huh?"

"*Moans in a french accent. *Continues to stroke."

"*Jungkook moans."

"Ma cherie?"

"Wha-what?"

"La prochaine fois. Je veux que tu me baises. (Basically saying she wants him to you know what her next time)"

Jungkook:

...

"O-o-ookay there's definitely a ghost in there."

"Yu-yup agreed. Rest in peace to Jungkook's room"

"I-i also agree with the short man."

"Don't be such cowards you goofs."

"H-how are you not scared?"

"*Turns around. Cuz I'm swag."

*Door opens

Yoongi:

"Motherf***ing bulls**t there's a goddamn ghost run you pylons, run!"

"Oppa?"

"H-huh it's just you Seo. Thank god, I nearly had a heart attack"

"What did you think there was in the room? Some kind of ghost in there?"

"*Nervous laughter from all 6 members"

"S-So where's Jungkook?"

"I don't know, prolly in his washroom."

"O-oh! O-okay."

"I'm going downstairs to prep dinner, who wants to help?"

*Jin and Hobi scuttering after her since they still believe there's a ghost in Jungkook's room

"Wait then what was making those sounds?"

*Jungkook's bathroom door opens, with him walking out

"..."

"Seo was in Jungkook's room."

"Jungkook just came out of the washroom."

"Hyungs what are you talking abo-?"

"HOOOOOLLLLLLL UUUUUPPPPPPP."

*Jungkook realizing he's still hard since he watched Seo's swaying hips as she walked out of his room

"F*ck"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 275 23
𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑖𝑐ℎ 、extra member. 「 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗂𝗀𝗁�...
276K 7.1K 47
Expect lots of fluff, angst, smut, etc. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
96 0 13
This is smut/fluff so be warned. There's also a painful twist but hang in there.
672K 8.9K 100
Literally the title and there is mostly fluff. If you don't like this than don't read it and just to be clear there will be like five smut stories. C...