๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™จ

By JKR0415

STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

Before reading...
(1) The beginning.
(2) Metanoia
(3) Elysian
(4) Abiditory
(5) Xenization
Power Explained
(6) Eccedentesiast
(7) Pistanthrophobia
(8) Eunoia
(9) Forfeiture
(10) Moira
(11) Arcane
(12) Kalon
(13) sushi
(14) bruises
(15) Hiwaga
(16) Saudade
(17) forelsket
(18) hiraeth
(19) Fract
(20) persistence
(21) Mellifluous
(22) Selcouth
(23) Opia
(24) Kalopsia
(25) Epiphany
(26) Beguile
(27) Agathokakological
(28) Absquatulate
(29) Petrichor
(30) Tacenda
(31) Redamancy
(32) Orphic
(33) Serendipity
(34) Onism
Understanding y/n
(35) Stellify
(37) Thantophobia
(38.6) Appetence
(39) Meraki
(40) Morosis
(41) weltschmerz
(42) Jouska
(43) Kefi
(44) truculent
(45) amate
Im back
Update
Voting
Voting Results
Rewrite

(36) Ukiyo

3.2K 160 80
By JKR0415

Posting twice a week now: Mondays and Fridays but this week will be Thursday just bc I wanna post on my birthday and celebrate by posting one of my fav chapters (wishlist in bio if ya wanna spoil me for being legal now ;))

Also, I'm going to start going live on Tiktok every Thursday at 5 PM PST since there were so many people who wanted me to when I did go live!

Lastly, if you have any theories or headcanons please drop them here! They make me all squishy in my heart and help me a lot.

Ily! Don't forget to vote

——

"The first team to fall will be announced the winner. Good luck." Aizawa's voice came from above us, yelling over for us to hear.

Both teams were apart, an equal distance apart that allowed for fair game. The only things in the way of a clear path had been walls, cement ones that were randomly placed. Cementoss was nearby on the side assisting our exercise with refreshing those walls and any other damages.

I was on the edge, to the side of Todoroki who stood in the middle of our entire space with Izuku to his opposite side. It made things easier for us to go to our direct targets.

As the match was beginning, a seamless laser-like glow came down from the ceiling. It paused above us, creating a solid ceiling over us before rounding out into a smaller dome than the building.

It encapsulated us before blending in with the natural background of the facility.

Then a more robotic voice came. "Hologram is now secure. The match may begin."

A louder bell came, signaling it'd been time for the battle to start.

We each ran forward, sped toward the opposite team with our individual objects in mind.

"I'll get Kaminari," I said almost immediately after we decided we would split up.

Izuku looked almost caught off guard that I had come to a quick decision. "I thought you'd want to fight Kacchan."

"I think he's expecting that. And being honest, I don't want to fight him. He knows me too well-- at least fighting wise-- so fighting him may be too repetitive for me."

"It may also react the others to take advantage of their battle and drag us two into it. It'd create chaos and weaken our hand in power." Todoroki added. "I'd like to take Bakugou."

I turned my head, my eyebrows raised high. "Are you sure? Maybe you take Kirishima?" My mind had only been going back to the Sports Festival results.

"Yes. I believe it'd be good for us." He said before nodding.

"Looks like I got Kirishima." Izuku nodded, smiling at the two of us.

"Great. Just remember, the main goal is to keep them separate. If any of us finish quickly, join another person."

We started to split in separate directions creating a distance between each person on the opposite team.

Or that's how it was supposed to go.

Bakugou sent off a domino effect of explosions, each popping right in front of where we were going to run.

"Where'd ya think you're going?" He screamed, the roughness in his voice booming over the crackles. The smirk on his face was vicious, predictable.

My view switched, eyes turned to the side at the pair I'd been meant to work with.

There was no way for us to communicate our plan without them overhearing. I needed to think fast but my mind only thought about how my powers were limited.

When I looked up, Midnight's eyes were already staring down, so were Vlads. Everyone else had been focused on Bakugou's next move.

I could just give in, give in to what I thought was right for our team and not what the staff wanted me to do. How would they know? How would they figure out if everything happened in a place they couldn't reach? Everything in my mind was only ongoing nonsense of the tendencies I wanted to give into.

Todoroki couldn't stand waiting any longer.

His foot stomped down causing ice to frost a trail over to Bakugou's team in hasty movements. He looked at me once more before running toward them.

I rolled my eyes, more of a frustrated groan coming to me.

But yet, I followed him after.

I ran forward, warping myself behind Kaminari within that instance, still trying to keep our plans intact. My foot whipped to the side, angled at the opening he'd left on his side.

"Ow! That was a little hard." He wailed, rubbing his side.

My hands folded into each other before quickly clawing out separately where the energy flowed between them. I was ready to throw it at him until I felt a new presence approach from behind.

My upper body twisted, my hands split down to both sides of me as I released the energy burst on both of them.

They both fell to the ground, spasmodic cycles hitting their body as the power shook their systems.

God fuck, where are those two? I cursed to myself. I turned around to look where my teammates had been.

Both were occupied.

It was no surprise that Bakugou was the one taking both of their attention but it only brought me to think what their plan was.

Suddenly my feet slipped, my face coming to kiss the ground with more a forceful crash that seared the side of my cheek. Let me tell you that shit hurt.

My body pushed around, facing the ceiling where the light was far brighter than it needed to be. Liquid trickled down my face slipping into my mouth where the metallic taste spread into it.

As I'd been trying to register my injuries, Kirishima's hardened arm slammed down to the ground only centimeters away from my face.

"Damn it! I was so close." He said to himself silently as he tried to pull his arm from the ground.

My eyes widened, my reaction time coming back to me almost instantly.

My foot raised, pushing into his chest and throwing him back. I stood up quickly, looking for Kaminari during those few seconds.

"1.3 million volts!"

The electric current was waved through the ground heading toward me quickly. Kirishima has moved from his position and was on the other side with him.

My fingers snapped, hovering over the current in hopes of stopping it. My powers allowed me to manipulate elements but I wasn't too sure to what extent that was to.

My eyes never left its quick travel even as it was only meters away from touching me. But some sense of hope came to me when it slowly started to stop moving.

"God, how's this supposed to work if she can control my power?" Kaminari stomped his foot against the ground, turning to Kirishima.

"You're trying your best, man."

My fingers snapped again as the current made a U-turn back to them. The two tried to run, escape its fast pace like it'd been a wild animal tailing behind them.

While they were distracted, I ran back to my teammates.

Bakugou turned his head, noticing my figure sprinting toward them. His eyes switched between the two boys and me as if he'd been making a decision.

With his free hand, he shot an eruption meters in front of me. It'd been a purposeful move to create a smoke distracted to hide the fact he was trying to sneak up on me.

We trained a lot, knew most of the extend of each other's powers and even the weaknesses. I'd been curious to see how this time would be any different for him, what he would do to make this time better for him.

But the thing was, I could feel his every move like they'd been my own.

I turned in each direction I felt his presence faze through. Followed the sounds of his quick moves behind the thick funnels of smoke. I felt like I'd been stupidly chasing something. Like he'd been a shadow I thought I saw in the middle of the night.

My body was telling me to stop while my mind was telling me to follow him.

So I decided to just completely stop. I stopped running and just stood still.

My eyes closed listening and paying attention with only my ears and the feeling of him.

I could hear the sounds of Todoroki and Izuku holding off Kaminari and Kirishima. The light wind from their actions flowed through, hitting the blood that was still lightly dripping from my nose and cheek.

My fingertips rubbed against each other, the textures gritting across as I listened to my powers. Listened to what they were telling me.

He's walking now, taking small steps.

Sounds are coming from the side but he's behind me.

He's waiting a few seconds.

In emotions, his eagerness went up dramatically along with slight nerves and hesitance.

My hands twitched slightly. The power twitching in my veins just waiting, begging to be poured out. But it had to wait a few more seconds.

Maybe less.

Because right when I felt him...

I let it go.

The ranks of powers that built up were ready to unleash when he came from my right side.

Tints of luminous orange came from his hands, sizzling toward me as if he'd also been waiting to let it go. From his quick actions, the smoke around us had disappeared showing my back was cornered to a wall.

His smirk screamed 'I got you cornered' and his eyes cried victory.

But when he looked at the aim of my hands and noticed the placement of where my eyes had been laid, he came to realize that my aim wasn't at him.

While I was listening closely to everything, I'd come to create a mental layout of where I was standing. The sounds of the others were bouncing off making their sound echo on the completely opposite side of my body.

I only came to figure out that Bakugou was bouncing off walls around us when he was moving quickly with barely any noise.

So trusting myself and my instincts, I created a small plan.

I wouldn't aim at him, but instead the wall that would be behind him.

My hand was directed up over his shoulder, angled at the large wall that stood tall over the two of us.

To our sides, our teammates carefully watched while in action, worrisome of what was about to happen.

Before releasing it out, I looked directly at Bakugou. Our eyes meeting those final seconds with my eyes holding the most mischievous glint.

"I won."

My hands release the black energy, shooting it out at the bottom base of the wall cracking it across and up.

It rumbled, pieces of the cement falling over us like pebbles before the entire thing fell over us.

Before the wall fell, Bakugou's explosion trajectory was lowered hitting my legs and the ground to lessen the damage that would have been done.

As the explosion left his palms sending heat waves around the air, he grabbed my wrist, pulling me into him as he tried to shield me from the falling rocks. They buried over us, blocking everything on the outside leaving us in the inside with darkness.

With a rush to tend to both of us, our teammates stopped their attacks toward each other and ran over, pulling the boulders off.

Their muffled yells called for us, screaming questions of our standing in health. The ceiling lights were shining through the cracks, allowing me to finally come to recognize where we'd been positioned.

Bakugou laid on top of me.

His heavy breathing puffing on my ringing ears, his weight pushing against my chest making his costume poke into mine uncomfortably. But even then, even in this discomforting situation, his arms never unwrapped from around my head.

He never let me go of his hold.

And that just made something in me just stir.

Because if we were bleeding and had injuries far more than we should have just for an exercise and maybe if my powers reached a peak that I couldn't feel it because my hands were numb...

I just felt whole.

Like I'd found the last piece of a puzzle I'd been trying to finish for months.

And that took away from everything terrible at this moment because for once, I think I actually felt like someone... was trying to save me.

---

am i the only one who just a mix of pain and love from the end? I loved writing that :,)

*feedback?

Senya x reader one shot? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.2K 60
Kuri Nakano is a half Japanese girl from the U.S. living what most would consider a good life; with pro hero parents and a quirk that has landed her...
43.7K 549 13
Deku is bullied by Katsuki, just like in the story. But in this story Deku has a quirk, and a good one at that. But after a tragic accident Deku is f...
219 7 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
119K 3.1K 77
*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.* โ™ช ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ. โ™ช She is the light that brightens his worl...