Surprise!

Od WelcomeToTheFandom87

Sooo, this is a villain deku story where deku doesn't get into U.A, so he left and became a villain. His love... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

70 4 2
Od WelcomeToTheFandom87

Shigaraki's POV
'He sounds so annoyed.' I think to myself. He must really not want to be a villain. Too bad. "Uh- anyway. Here, we have a few rules." I tell him. He nods. "One- I'm the leader so you have to listen to me. Two- if you want something, do it yourself. Three- don't be selfish or stuck up....that's all." I say. I'll admit that I made these up. I just wanna see how loyal he may be. I have to get him to trust me too. I mean- he is my brother after all. "Yeah yeah. Stupid rules. Got it. Can I go now?" He says, unamused. This is gonna take a while.

Bakugo's POV
By the time I reached the school, I already missed Deku. The place was huge. I see a bunch of couples walking to the school together, reminding me of the nerd. 'Snap out of it Katsuki. You'll see him in a few hours!' I tell myself. I go in, looking for Class 1A. I see a huge door with 'Class 1A' written on it. 'Huh, that was fast.' I think to myself. I go in and take a seat in the front. I put my feet in the desk and some extra with blue hair and glasses comes over and starts yelling at me to take them off. I ignore him. "That is very disrespectful!" He yells, while doing some weird robot hand motion thing. Weirdo. After a while, I was starting to get a headache from all the yelling. So I put my feet down. NOT BECAUSE HE TOLD ME TOO. "Thank you!" And he walks over to his desk. I roll my eyes and then suddenly a big yellow caterpillar crawls in. After looking more closely I realize that it's actually a dude in a yellow sleeping bag. "What the-....." I mutter quietly. 'This is gonna be a long year.' I think.

Inko's POV
I hope Izuku isn't too rude to Tomura. I mean- it's his brother. But, he doesn't know that. I let out a defeated sigh. 'Please Izuku.....'

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

73K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
785K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...