Stronger (18+)

De VeGirl

Some of you have gotten to know me as a hard core woman who dictates the life of others, but it has not alway... Mais

Introduction
1. Foundation
2. Icing on the cake
3. Business
4. Paris
5. Expectations
6. A brand new start
7. Frustrated
9. Girlfriends
10. Education
11. Acceptance
12. Pressing boundaries
13. Processing
14. Hometown
15. Tangled
16. Alternative Christmas
17. Innocence lost
18. For better and worse
19. The good life
20. To be or not to be
21. In sickness and health
22. Despair
23. Next chapter in life
24. Game time
25. Something lost and something found
26. Tying the knot
27. Promise of a future

8. Excitement

7.8K 198 2
De VeGirl

© VeGirl 2014

Maya had to push the past back into oblivion to focus on the everyday struggle. Her work helped, but every night it found its way back in her mind. Affectionately she thought about Arnaud and knew that if she had to live her life again, she would have said yes to him all over again.

Arnaud had been the one who had helped her understand and develop her personality. He had been dominant and she lived to obliged. They had been the perfect couple.

Her childhood had left her with so much guilt over pleasure and it took a good deal of time for her to understand that debauchery was a turn-on for her. Once that was settled they could enjoy and exploit it fully. Maya was too embarrassed to talk about it though, therefore it took some time for them to figure it out.

Arnaud had the ghost of his own secrets to live with and was certain that Maya would leave him once she found out who he really was. Both of them had things to hide.

* * *

During the days Maya sat by Arnaud's side at his office and did her best to learn what his business contained. Every meeting she attended it got easier and easier to learn how to read this passionate culture. Her French flowed more easily and she did her best to try and work off that accent of hers.

Once in a while Arnaud needed to expand his market and Maya felt highly privileged when she was finally allowed to come with him. She suddenly found herself on his private jet landing in Cannes, looking at some casino or hotel to buy; she who had never been in a casino. She had need been anywhere.

This was a fascinating life.

Next to the business part of his life there was also that wicked part of him that had her constantly begging for more. In retrospect she know the hunger he had by seeing her experience things for the first time; seeing her hunger awakening. He loved to be the one that she trusted most of all and he loved to awaken the beast within her.

Arnaud took her to Rue d'Antibes where he bought her the most revealing bikini that she had seen and then he flaunted her around on the beach. He laid next to her, watching her with a guarded look while he commented how many people that were eating her up with their eyes. She couldn't understand how that could be arousing, but it was. The more her body showed how his words affected her, the naughtier he got. Internally he knew that while he challenged her, she awakened the tiger within himself. He wanted her to only have eyes for him. It was an unresonal thought he told himself as she was so much younger than him, but he wanted her all to himself.

With the limited experience Maya had both in business and pleasure he pretty much guided her in both. The mode of equableness she experienced during the work days where he asked her opinion was evaporated at nights though.

That was his time to rule autarchic.

To her great embarrassment he gladly commented somebody special from the beach and what she might want to do with them. Even if Arnaud was the only one Maya wanted, his talk aroused her immensely.

After a couple of days in the south, they got home where he continued to lure her into self pleasure. It felt bad, but at the same time so good. He instructed and watched as she learned different ways to pleasure herself. He had her sitting in his lap fully exposed while he guided her hand to what he decided. As she had long ago realised, his objurgate was strangely arousing and she was tickled to test his patience.

* * *

His way of being in charge of their lives was exhilarating for both of them she realised. If she had stayed at home on an odd day, she could get a text, saying:

We're popping over to St Tropez for the night. Wear something sexy, I'll pick you up in an hour.

She had long since understood that what Arnaud found sexy, she found way too daring and on several occasions like this she had been sent back to change. This time she chose a short halterneck dress that clung to her skin enough to make her blush. She felt embarrassed to walk through the lobby, but Arnaud gave her an appreciative whistle. "You are pure sex!"

She felt confused by his statements, because although she was a novice and blushed just by thinking about it, Maya was sure that it required a shared bedroom. The only time they shared bedroom was when they went travelling together and he was in his underwear even when she was naked during nights.

They stopped by the hotel to leave their things before they were heading out into the swirling nightlife. "I want you to wear these tonight." He held up a pair of vibrating panties that they had played with earlier.

"In public?" she asked appalled and aroused at the same time.

"Yes, will you do that for me?" He kissed her neck until her judgement usually dispatched. "It will be our little secret."

The little thing moved as she walked in her high stiletto's. She had gotten more used to the shoes, but with the little thing that held her focus made it was hard to stay balanced even if it didn't buzz.

During dinner in the restaurant her hunger was bottomless and Arnaud's wry smile showed that he was very aware where her hunger originated from. His eyelids were hooded as they reached Les Caves du Roy after dinner, and that look was her favourite. He watched her as if she was a prey and he the predator.

Sitting on a barstool became a whole different experience with this undergarment.

Arnaud stood behind, guarding her like a predator while they took a drink. The positive thing with the barstool was that they were more the same height and when he grabbed the ring in her choker and kissed her hard, her head spun.

A few drinks later, her judgement about what was morally right to do had changed severely and he suddenly had her up on the dancefloor with his hands on her ass in full view.

When she was enjoying life fully, he started the little bullet in her knickers had a surprise; it vibrated. Maya was losing her mind as Arnaud held her still on the dancefloor while this little thing had her floating on cloud nine in pure bliss.

* * *

"Why can't you take me with you to London, sir?" Maya was wrapped in his arms and dared speaking more bravely there. Three weeks had passed since he was there last time.

"You are not ready for that yet, my little one," he whispered into her hair.

What is so different with London to the towns we have been travelling to? She wondered. "But you always seem in a better mood when you get home," she whispered.

He stopped and held her away as he studied her intense. "What did you say?" His reaction alarmed her, but she knew she had to repeat it so she did. "Is it that obvious?" he mumbled to himself more than to her.

"I just thought..."

"No," he cut her off and walked off.

Depraved of his safe arms around her, Maya felt vulnerable; she stood there still and miserable as he packed his bag. "Can I at least help you?"

"No."

It felt like a lash of a whip cutting though the air and it reminded her of Miss Kimura's bad patience. With a feeling of being rejected she silently walked to her room and sat down in the chaise-lounge by the large window. It was her favourite place after sitting next to him by the couch. At once she felt like a little girl who had been punished.

"There there, little one." He had the comforting tone as he stood leaned against the doorframe. "Do you want me to send Maria to spend the night with you?"

Thoughts flickered to the latest visit at the wax-salon and she shuddered. "No thank you."

He walked in and sat down next to her. "There is no need for you to be sad. It is only a night and I always hurry back home to you." His fingers slightly touched her legs in lazy patterns and goosebumps appeared. "Don't be mad at me."

"I'm not!" she assured, but her sad face contradicted that statement. "I just..."

"It is not possible for you to come with me, and believe me when I say it troubles me as well." He slid closer and wrapped her in his arms. "I long for you as when I am away."

"Then why go?" Maya wondered.

He pulled in a slow breath and she felt his patience running short. "I run a business and that is requested of me. End of discussion." He untangled himself from her and she felt that she was the hopeless clingy girlfriend.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Bonjour, comment allez-vous?

I hope you are all well, even if I at the time of this chapter was a little sad and frustrated. I couldn't understand why I couldn't come with my fabolous Arnaud. Perhaps you have an inkling?

Bise, Maya.

.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

697K 20.3K 34
He was the most beautiful and enthralling man she had ever met, seductive and powerful. She was like a moth to a flame; unable to escape whatever he...
960K 67.6K 69
You are angry I know, I know I was wrong, I did wrong, if you are mad then hit me, slap me, punch me, hurt me physically, I would bear that, but don'...
190K 6.5K 44
*Bad at descriptions so bare with me* . . . . "Leo, this is my friend Athena and she's been crushing on you since she saw a picture of you." Mandy la...
334K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...