☆Future☆ 《《A Min Yoongi Fa...

By AngieXSevenfold

Angela has a simple life. And that's how she loves it. When she wakes up in a completely different year, diff... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

100 11 0
By AngieXSevenfold

Last week Yoongi and I had gone to see Dr. Chae for the gender. Namjoon tagged along, getting the results so he could plan today's party. No one else but him knows the gender. He was even hiding the decorations from us.

"You look beautiful" Yoongi said, wrapping his arms around me. He started rubbing my now bigger bump. It seemed to be getting quite large. "And you look handsome" I replied, turning to kiss him. He was wearing black skinny jeans, white long sleeve button up, and black dress shoes. To say he looked extremely hot was an understatement.

He leaned in to kiss me. "Your family will be here soon" I said as we pulled away. "I know. But you wait until tonight" he said, shooting me a wink. I laughed and held his hand as we headed downstairs.

The guys were bustling around, setting everything up. Jin was prepping the meat for the barbecue. Just then the doorbell rang. "Its the family" Yoongi mumbled. "Go answer the door pabo" I said, kissing him. He nodded and headed to the front. I decided to see what Jin was doing.

"Hey mama. How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm ok. The soup you've made for me has helped a lot. Thank you for that." He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "Yoongis been making it too. Speaking of, where us the devil?" "Getting the door for his family" I replied.

As if on cue, I heard voices coming into the kitchen. "My daughter!" Mama Min said, pulling me into a hug. "Hello Eomma. How are you?" I asked. "Good good. How are you? Yoongi has informed me you've been ill?" I nodded. "Its been kinda hard."

Papa Min and Geumjae hugged me next. "If you three want, you can head to the back. We will be there shortly."

They nodded, leaving after briefly talking to Jin. "Well, I'm sure Namjoon is waiting anxiously. Shall we?" Jin said. "You go ahead. We will be out in a second ok?" Yoongi said. Jin nodded, heading outback. Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes. "You ok?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah. It's just, getting real you know? Like its hitting that in four months we will be parents."

I smiled and hugged him. "I know. I'm scared. But we have each other to get through this with. We will be fine." He smiled and kissed me. "Let's go see what our baby is."

Everyone was gathered around. There was a black sheep hung up to hide the decorations behind it. And in front of it was two black balloons with white lettering that said 'boy or girl'.

"Ok mom and dad, come stand over here" Namjoon said, leading us to the balloons. Everyone gathered in front of us, preparing to take photos. Namjoon handed each of us a sharps needle. "So, on the count of three you both pop one balloon each. Itll rain the colored confetti of the gender."

I stood by the right balloon as Yoongi took the left side. Everyone was in a circle in front of us, cameras aimed.

"Ok. Ready? One...

Two........

....................Three!" Everyone yelled.

At the same time Yoongi and I poked the balloons. Blue confetti rained from my balloon as pink rained from Yoongis. We looked at each other confused. Namjoon pulled the sheet from behind us to reveal the decorations.

"You're having twins! A boy and a girl!" He yelled out. Everyone started whooping and cheering.

"Wait, what?" I asked, still confused. Yoongi wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "We're having twins!" He exclaimed.

Once the realization set in, I smiled and hugged him back. "My baby!" Mama Min said, hugging Yoongi. "I'm going to have a grandson and a granddaughter" Papa Min added, pulling me into a hug.

After everyone got their hugs in, Jin and Yoongi started the barbecue. Everyone started talking amongst themselves. I found Namjoon and tapped his shoulder. He turned around to face me. "Thank you. So much for this" I said, looking at all the decorations. Everything was pink and blue. He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "Anytime. It's not every day my brother is going to be a father. Times two at that" he added. Subconsciously I rubbed my belly. "I didn't think we'd be having twins" I said. "The nurse said the reason they didn't see it the first time was because one twin was hiding behind the other." "Makes sense" I replied.

Jin and Yoongi began cooking on the grill. I waddled over, taking a seat on one of the chairs. Mama Min came over to take a seat next to me. "Angela. I would like you to have this" she said, handing me a small bag. I cocked my brow as I accepted the bag. Inside was a small box. I pulled it out and opened it.

"Oh my god" I breathed. It was a beautiful diamond necklace. "This was mine that was given to me by my nother when I was pregnant with Geumjae. I always swore that if I had a girl, she would get this necklace when she was going to have a family of her own. Well, my next and last child was Yoongi. So as you could imagine, I have no one to give this to."

She got up, taking the necklace and clasping it around my neck. She patted my shoulder smiling before returning to her seat.

"Its only fitting that I give it to you. After all, you're doing the hard job of giving me not just one grandchild but two." She had placed her hand on my knee. I gently took it, smiling at her and now crying. "Thank you so much. And not just for this" I said, gesturing towards the necklace. "For being the mother I always needed."

She got up, pulling me into a tight hug. I began crying more. She gently caressed my head.

"Ladies, its supposed to be a happy time" yoongi said from the grill. "Shush. You wouldn't understand. And we are the only two woman against a crowd of nine men, of course yall wouldn't get it."

"Exaclty. Leave them alone" came an unknown female voice. I looked all around until my eyes landed on a shorter, beautiful black hair girl my age. One look at her face and I instantly knew who it was even without having met her before. She looked identical to her brother Hoseok.

She smiled as she walked over to Mama Min and I. I was about to stand up to greet her when she waved me off. "No no love, you are carrying two babies in your belly. Please, sit down. I'm Jiwoo, Hoseoks sister. It's nice to see you again" she said, hugging me. Then she hugged Mama Min. Hoseok came walking over, smiling.

"I hope you don't mind I invited my sister. You guys have met before but she knows about your health" he whispered the last part.  I shook my head. "Not at all. I'm glad you could make it" I replied, smiling. She held my hands as she took a seat at the table with Mama Min and I.

"If you are feeling ok, I would like to take you out tomorrow for a girls day. Mrs. Min, you are also more than welcome to come as well."

Mama Min smiled at us. "I'd love to but I have work. Although, enjoy yourselves. God knows Angie needs more women in her life being surround by so much testosterone."

"Yah!" Yoongi yelled from the grill.  I laughed seeing his scowling face. "Babe just remember I love you" I exclaimed. His face instantly relaxed into a gummy smile. "I love you too!"

"I'm going to be sick" Jungkook, who was next to him, teased. Yoongi reached over and squeezed the maknaes nipple, earning a high pitched scream from said youngling. Jiwoo rolled her eyes. "I'm so sorry you are stuck in a house with these idiots."

I chuckled. "Luckily they haven't been too bad. Jin has actually made soup from a recipe he got from his mother that helps me with my morning sickness."

The girls nodded their heads. "How is the morning sickness dear?" Mama Min asked. "Its progressed to evening as well" I sighed. "I bet you cant wait to give birth" Jiwoo added. I shook my head. "Not at all. I'm only in the fifth month and these two are making it miserable in the summer heat as well as always kicking my bladder."

Mama Min chuckled. "Geumjae was a good baby. Yoongi, however, was constantly kicking and punching."

Jiwoo and I laughed at that. "Its hard to imagine mr potato would be that active" Jiwoo said. "Hey! I was active enough to make twins!" I looked up to see Yoongi behind me. I slapped his butt. "Your mother doesn't need to hear that!" I scolded him. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me. "Sorry Eomma."

She gave him a stern look. "Min Yoongi, you best behave. If my daughter-in-law calls me to say you've been naughty, I will come up here and deal with you."

He just chuckled. "Babe, dinners almost done. We are going to set it up at those two tables. Want me to make you a plate?" He asked. "You will? Thank you!" I said. He leaned in and kissed me before returning to the grill.

Once they set up the food, everyone waited in line to get some. I stayed seated. The heat was definitely bothering me.

A plate and glass of juice was set in front of me along with a bowl. It was Jin soup which I made a point to eat every day considering it does help a lot. I look up to see Yoongis smiling face. "I love you baby" I said to him, holding his hand. He leaned down and kissed me. "I love you too. I'm going to get food then come right back ok?" I nodded as he disappeared.

Jiwoo returned, taking a seat next to me. Mama Min sat across from me. "So, if you are feeling better tomorrow I can pick you up at 10. We can spend the day out." I smiled and nodded at her. "Thank you. Truly."

Jiwoo gave me a warm smile and held my hand. "Sis don't be stealing Yoongis fiancee" Hoseok teased while taking the seat next to Jiwoo. She rolled her eyes and hit her brother. "Sibling violence" Namjoon said, taking the seat across from them.

Yoongi plopped down next to me with his plate of food. "After this Namjoon wants us to cut the cake" he said, digging into his meat. I simply nodded.

An hour later when everyone was done eating, Jin had brought out the cake (Namjoon didn't trust himself to carry it) and set it down on the table up front. "Ok mama and daddy, time to cut the cake" Jin said.

Yoongi had to help get me to my feet. He held my hand as we headed to the cake. I looked at it and smiled.

(Photo ©️ pinterest)

"It's so cute!" Jiwoo said, taking a picture. Yoongi and I held the knife together as we sliced into it. Inside the cake was two layered, the top layer being pink and the bottom layer blue.

As we served everyone cake, Namjoon stood up and cleared his throat. "I also have something for the family. Jiwoo, I apologize I didn't know you were coming" he said. She waved her hands and told him no worries.

Namjoon walked around, handing everyone a bag. "This is for you two" he said, handing Yoongi and I the bag. Yoongi cocked his brow at me as I shrugged my shoulder. We opened the bag and pulled out a picture frame.

It was the ultrasound picture we didn't get to see. You can clearly see two babies in the frame and it looked like they were waving. The frame said 'can't wait to meet you Mom and Dad, December 2020'.

I covered my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't cry. "Namjoon" I croaked out. He came over, pulling both Yoongi and I into a hug.

"Everyones says the same thing, obviously without the mom and dad part." "Thank you brother" Yoongi said, looking up at him. "No problem. You and your soon to be wife are giving us a niece and a nephew. How could I not do something for you two?"

****************************

Later on that night after everyone left and we cleaned up (the guys didn't want me to clean but I forced them to let me help), I laid in bed next to Yoongi. We had set our new photo next to the bed. We had planned to put it on the wall at some point.

"Hey Yoongs, where are we going to have the babies sleep?" I randomly asked. He set his phone down, looking at me. "I've been meaning to talk to you about that. I talked to the guys. They insist we take one of their rooms."

I shook my head. "We cant do that. It's not right. They shouldn't be kicked out because of two babies" I said. Yoongi nodded. "Well I know for the first couple of months the babies will be with us. Maybe we could look for an apartment."

I simply nodded my head. I never realized how underprepared we were. Yoongi must have seen the stress on my face. He gently caressed my hand. "Baby, we will figure it out don't worry."

I nodded, shutting off the bedside lamp and sliding into bed. Yoongi did the same as well, wrapping his arms around me and rubbing my belly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 6.1K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...
52 9 16
A collection of random chapters of stories not started or of stories not finished. A place to see what readers think.
5.8K 126 12
She's an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. He's an idol, living the dream as a famous Kpop group that's well known all around the world. Ordina...
26.7K 883 56
COMPLETED [currently rewriting] When the world goes to shit, its brings the most unexpected groups of people together What happens when polar opposit...