The Artful Beast- Restricted

By Le_me_love_you

Ya nasties, you know why you're here. This is the more detailed version (mature chapters) from my story The A... More

#30 Euphoria

#35 Brown Wings

86 3 1
By Le_me_love_you

The chapter starts when Casper arrives at Kayla's house.

Enjoy, my totally adult readers🤭

Casper's POV

"What's this?" She asked, her eyes curiously zooming on the box. She was wearing a pink floral jalabiya that my mom had given her after the second time inviting her to our house, she insisted on introducing her to our culture if she wanted to date me.

"Anniversary gift." I smiled widely and entered the house confidently, removing my shoes with one hand.

I noticed her frozen figure and waited for her reaction, she slowly turned around and looked at me nervously, "Anniversary? Of course! Haha, our anniversary!" Her hands clapped once to disguise her confusion.

I couldn't help but laugh, "It's from my mom, she wanted to welcome you to the family and invites you for lunch tomorrow."

Her eyes closed softly, and she blew out an air of relief, "I thought I had missed something. So, your mama liked me the last time I went to your house?"

"Liked you? She couldn't stop talking about you! Ugh," I exaggerated a groan, "Kayla is so beautiful! Her eyes are huge. She laughs like an angel. It was like listening to a teenage girl obsessing over her crush who happened to look at her for more than three seconds."

Kayla blushed in appreciation and closed her front door before sauntering in the direction of her bedroom, "Jealous?" And flipped her hair swiftly.

"Very." I sarcastically replied and chuckled at her behaviour, placed the cake in the fridge before following her, "So, what's this surprise you have for me?"

"Yes, I would like you to lay on your stomach in a starfish position, please." She rested her hands on her hips while standing beside the foot of her bed, nodding her head to the right, "Chop chop."

I rolled my eyes, "Want me to get naked too?" My tone was filled with sarcasm, currently on all four on top of the bed.

"Yes."

"Wait, what? You serious?" I sat up straight on my knees and looked back at her.

"Nakedness will make things easier for me." Her eyes darkened with horny thoughts, her chin lifted in dominance, "Well? The clock is ticking, Casper?"

I gulped and looked around the room, "It's funny how there's literally no clock in here." And began to pull my shirt over my head, my heart beating loudly against my ribcage, but I was filled with excitement.

Discussions have been made that I wanted to wait till marriage to have sex, Kayla was more than respectful and added that we could do other practices that are more creative and just as pleasurable. I did more than agree to those terms during that night at her house, for sure.

"You're not fully naked yet, should I help?" She offered, and I didn't want to reject, nodding my head once.

She crawled toward the bed and tugged on my waistband harshly, untying the knot of my sweatpants and pulling it down along with my black boxer briefs, I laid naked on the bed and felt vulnerable against her intense gaze.

"What about you?" I pointed out.

"Tonight, it's just you." She brought her lips to my ear and whispered, "I want to make you feel everything, I want to hear you moan and scream from my tongue, I want to show you what my fingers are capable of. You get that? Tonight is all about you. Now, on your stomach, legs and arms apart, eyes closed." She demanded firmly.

I did as I was told and closed my eyes while feeling a bit apprehensive, I didn't like not being able to see what was going on.

I heard the sound of metal clashing, "I'll narrate everything that's about to happen, however, I want you to feel rather than see, understand? And if you don't like it, you ask me to stop and I will." I felt her finger lifting my head to put a blindfold on.

"Okay." I nodded in understanding.

"Give me your left hand," She made me touch the item that was in her grasp, "Do you know what this is?"

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "I—I'm not sure, feels like handcuffs to me." They were soft and furry but the shape was obvious.

"That's because they are, I'm about to do just that. Don't worry, I have the key on the bedside table." She said as she handcuffed my wrist, and assuming she had done it to the corner of the headboard frame with how my arm arose from the mattress, "And now your right hand."

I felt uncomfortable laying on the bed with my restrictive hands, but I was more curious about how this would turn pleasurable. Fortunately, the width of the headboard was narrow due to the twin size bed, it was more of a superman pose than a starfish.

"The cuffs are a bit longer than usual, hold onto the headboard and sit on your knees, ass up." She instructed, helping me with my new position and continued to ask if I was comfortable.

I nodded silently.

"Have you ever tried anal, Casper?" I heard her voice from behind, her nails gently dragged across the skin of my hips and gripped my ass cheeks tightly.

I bit my bottom lip to suppress any sounds, "N—No."

"Are you curious to see how this would feel really good?" Her lips kissed one cheek and took a wet bite, causing my head to drop and my teeth to clench tightly.

"Yes." My voice sounded strained, the grip on the headboard tightened.

I felt the bed dip as she got up to grab something, the darkness of the blindfold made me picture her movements, and I was surprised at how vividly I could see her behind closed eyes.

Nice relaxing jazz music played in the background.

"Alright, I'm going to start now." My ears twitched at her hot breath near my neck.

Her kisses went from the nape of my neck down to my spine and ended near my ass crack. I was controlling my breathing the whole time and waited for the inevitable.

I never thought I'd have someone voluntarily please me from that area of my body— No, scratch that— I still had a hard time believing this Goddess of a woman wanted to do anything to do with me, yet, here we are.

Her fingers massaged the skin of my butt for a good few seconds, I let out a surprised moan when her hand went down on it all of a sudden.

She spanked me!!

She exhaled deeply, "Oh yes, I've been wanting to have these babies for a fucking long time." Most probably referring to the assets she was gripping oh, so, hardly.

She gave it another spank which made me jerk forward, I felt myself slowly hardening at the impact. Her mouth assaulted my balls with no mercy, no quick notice to prepare myself.

I let out a loud yelp that soon transformed into an endless loop of groans and muffled moans as her tongue licked the base of my dick. I felt her body twist and her mouth didn't waste a second to suck me deep.

My jaw had dropped but no sound was able to leave my lips, just heavy breathing, "Shit, oh fuck. Yes, yes— Ah!" My hips thrust forward.

She moaned while having me in her mouth, then pulled me out completely hard, "Mmh, you taste so good."

"You make me feel good, Kayla." I let out a gasp when her finger played with my butthole, "I— Are you sure this is going to feel good?"

"Very." Her confidence was reassuring, "How does this feel?" Her finger gently rubbed the skin under my balls.

Holy fuck!

She pecked the same spot, then licked it firmly, putting pressure on her tongue, I threw my head back and let out an open moan. Her finger gripped my dick and started pumping me while licking the skin under my hole and it drove me insane, it drove so fucking insane that my thoughts were loud yet incomprehensible, "Fuck! Just do it!" I whined and got flustered when I heard her chuckle.

The sound of a squirt was brought to my attention and quickly assumed it was lube.

Then I felt it.

Her slicked finger pushing through the tight hole, I gasped loudly and clenched my walls around her finger.

"Relax, darling." Her breath warmed the skin of my lower cheek.

I focused on my breathing and unclenched my muscles, she pushed her slick finger deeper in, my face burned from the intimacy and covered it with her pillow.

The process was slow and uncomfortable as she drew her finger back and forth, continued to lube it as she carried on with the action, at some point, I had felt frustrated since it wasn't as pleasurable as I thought it would be. It felt like I was holding back my shit.

"Uh, it's— a little uncomfortable, to be honest." I truthfully spoke, afraid that it would discourage her.

I listened closely to the movement of her body, she had positioned herself to be under my legs while still keeping her finger in, her lips kissed the tip of my dick before sucking on the crown.

That instantly got a reaction out of me.

And then the unexpected happened. She entered a second finger in and curled them, making me thrust forward and let out a muffled groan.

"Finally found it. You liked that, didn't you?" She whispered with a lustful voice, getting back to her previous position. She pulled out her fingers and lubed my hole again, entering her fingers smoothly.

"Mhmm." I nodded while trying to open my eyes, "I want to see you."

"Not yet." Her tone was sultry and the image of her expression made it difficult for me to be patient.

Her fingers continued to slowly pull back and push forward while curling it inside towards the direction that instantly got a reaction out of me, I felt the tip of her fingers rub a specific area which caused multiple tingles to spread around my thighs, balls, and to the nerves on my manhood. My nipples hardened.

My thighs began to shake the moment she fastened her pace, "Faster." I persisted, "Fuck, go faster!" Moaning loudly while dropping my head.

I felt her move her to the side and did as I told her, she strongly thrust her fingers in and out while occupying her other hand with massaging my balls.

My palms fisted the headboard and held onto the pleasurable feeling that seemed to spread all over my body when her thumb rubbed the tip of my cock.

I let out a strained groan and cursed, wishing I could see her while she satisfies me. I felt her wet pussy on my calf, rubbing against my skin, her soft moans overpowered any control I had over my body.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced aloud, moving my hips along with her fingers.

She bit my ass and licked the skin, "Mmm, just a second, darling." Moving her body under mine, she pulled the blindfold easily and went back to place her head under my dick, "Cum in my mouth, Casper. I want to taste you."

My eyes adjusted to the dim-lit room and looked down at the top of her head, I focused on the movement of her mouth on my dick as she sucked me in.

I bit my bottom lip as I let the pleasure consume me and thrust in her mouth, her fingers in my hole had curled deeply and kept rubbing my spot.

I felt my balls clench and tighten, "Fuck, I'm cumming!" I said as I came into her mouth.

She moaned in satisfaction while swallowing my semen, "Mmm, you taste so good." And didn't waste another second, her tongue was on my crown and sucked every last bit I offered, it made me shiver and my legs were about to give up on me.

"Kayla."

She exhaled as she rested under me, "Yes?"

"Get these cuffs off of me."

She giggled and obliged, I didn't waste a moment and grabbed her cheeks in my hands, kissing her lips passionately, she fisted my hair and pushed her tongue into my mouth, making me taste myself. It didn't disgust me, on the contrary, it aroused me.

My hands went down to her hips and pulled her onto my lap, her wet pussy kept rubbing my hardening manhood, her thrusts were hard and powerful, she surprised me by pushing my chest to the bed and started dry humping me.

"This was supposed to be about you." she breathed out while brushing her hair back.

"You're dead wrong if you think I'd leave you like this." My chest heaving deeply, gripping her ass, I assisted her motion by adding force.

"Shit, I want your mouth on me!" She moaned while thrusting powerfully.

I didn't waste a second and held her back before twisting us, lowering myself to reach her pussy, my thumbs parted her slick lips and my tongue attacked the incoming juice that seeped from her vagina, her screaming my name drove me crazy.

I rested both of her legs on my shoulder and focused on playing with her clitoris, making a slow circle and then plus lines, when her voice started to increase in volume and demanding to fucking go for it, I licked both of my middle finger and ring finger, easing its way in her vagina while thumbing her clit, after making sure it has settled in.

I. Fucking. Went for it.... as per her demand.

She fisted her hair and her back arched from the bed, her hot wet walls kept clenching and unclenching my fingers.

"Casper! Ah! Oh my, fuck!" Her hips jerked back and forth harshly, "I'm close," She cried, "I'm so close!"

I sped the process and felt the muscles of my right biceps ache with the speed and power I had placed in thrusting my fingers in and out, it had me wondering what was awaiting me when I have to use another thing to enter those walls of hers.

She let out a moan that resembled a scream before pushing me away by kicking her legs crazily, she came all over the bed, but I had managed to get down before wasting most of it.

My tongue lapped her pussy and drank whatever she offered, her soft tiresome whimpers caught my attention, I pushed myself off of her and went to kiss her sweaty forehead.

"That's another bedsheet and mattress to clean," She mumbled before groaning, turning her body and hugging my own, "The towel. I knew I was forgetting something."

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Well... Well well well, need I comment? Need I say more?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...