I'M NOT A STALKER!

By AngelElysianx

Tine loves everything about his side job. It's just an easy task to send updates about Sarawat. Yes, he loves... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
NOT AN UPDATE!
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT

TEN

1.3K 93 9
By AngelElysianx

Chapter Ten:

(SARAWAT)

Being annoyed is what I'm feeling right now. It's been days since Tine started to stick his nose in everything I do. The nuisance is there screaming his lungs out on the bleachers where the group of cheerleaders are. It's Friday and our team has to compete with other university's football team tomorrow as part of our monthly assessment. It's not yet the final game but more like a practice so the cheerleaders are there to practice too. And there is Tine being a nuisance cheering and screaming more than he have to so he always got scolded by their leader.

"I know he's cute but focus on the game"

I turned then I saw that it's our coach smirking at me. So it's not just me then. Lately I thought it's weird. But turned out that Tine is just too cute for his own good that even a guy found him cute and it's not just me. I thought I'm being crazy. I mean he's a guy and a tall one but....f*ck it. Why would I just focus on the game instead?

After the practice we ended the game and of course the white lions won. I was about to get a bottle of water when someone called my name and when I turned around something is about to fall right in my face if i didn't caught whatever it is. Only then I found out that it's a bottled water from Tine who's laughing now.

"I shouldn't have called you so it landed in your face"

He said chuckling as he walk towards me. There it is again. The feeling of wanting to smack him.

"Go home"

"We're going home together"

He said but then I rolled my eyes. I drank from the bottle then tossed it to the trash bin. I pulled off my soaked shirt after and changed to a new one.

"Hey!"

I heard someone from the back, I didn't turned around because judging by the distance I know that it's not for me.

"Hello"

I heard Tine said so I looked. I saw Tine talking to the guy from the other team. The guy shyly rubbing its nape while looking to Tine. It's not my business so I was about to head out but then the guy spoke.

"I was thinking if I can have your number, you know I----"

My brows creased when I heard that. Seriously? I watched them from where I am standing and I saw Tine looked confused on what's going on making me smirked.

"Tine let's go!"

I called him and I know I did the right thing because Tine quickly looked at me and by looking at his reaction I can tell that he's grateful that I did that. He bid his goodbye to the guy as he ran towards me. But before we walk away I took a glance to the guy at the back making sure that I'll remember his face.

Suddenly I'm looking forward to give my all to the game.

"Thanks"

Tine said so I looked at him.

"For saving me. That guy is weird. Just what the h*ck he's going to do with my number? Do I look like someone who can set him up on a date with a girl I knew?"

Tine said without looking at me. Stupid. He's interested in you dummy.

"Why are you looking at me like that as if you're telling me that I'm stupid?"

Tine suddenly asked.

"It's just that my eyes telling the truth"

He rolled his eyes.

"But wait....did you just called me Tine?"

"Nope. I didn't"

"No. You did!"

Then that happen. We walked down the alley bickering about nonsense things without me realizing that I did what he wanted and that is walking home together. I didn't know when did it start but lately I found myself hanging out with him. He's always sticking around me. Yes, that's the reason.

"My throat hurts"

He saids as I rolled my eyes.

"It is because you're screaming the whole time"

I said.

"Yeah I did. Be thankful if it wasn't for me you don't have someone to cheer for you"

He said. Tch. Really Tine? Didn't you just competing with the bunch of my fan girls a while ago? Haha.

"It's bad. I should take care of my voice or else I can't make it to the audition"

"You still not giving up?"

I asked in disbelief.

"Nope. I came too far to give up now"

He said showing me his fingers full of plasters. Oh. There's a part of me felt a little pity for him. But no, he brought that to himself.

"That's why I told you to give up"

"I won't. I'm doing my best to learn and I can say that I'll do well on the audition. Just you watch. The audition will be tomorrow morning can you watch me?"

He asked. I shake my head.

"I don't know. I have to be at the field for the whole day"

I answered. Then he pouted.

"But I have to be there so I can watch you mess up"

He rolled his eyes.

"By the way if you couldn't make it you're still in the cheerleader team so don't be upset"

I teased.

"Why would I be upset when I can do both? I told you wherever you are I'll be with you. I won't leave you alone"

I felt a pang in my chest making me stop.

"What's wrong?"

He asked worried in his eyes. He's about to touch me but I slapped his hand away.

"I'm okay"

I said without noticing that it turned out a cold reply more than I intend to. I didn't met his eyes instead I kept on walking. Suddenly I feel pissed off.

What a stupid thing to say to someone.

(TINE)

I was left there confuse. Hanging out with Sarawat is really tiresome honestly. Sometimes I found myself being casual friends with him but then he suddenly have mood swings out of nowhere. But it is not the same a while ago. I know there is something happened. He's usually cold but not that cold. His eyes turned like he's ready to beat someone who will tick his button so I just let him go. I don't want to annoy him more I know he's not in the mood. As if it's new. He's always grumpy.

As I got home I ate the food that Mom left. I don't know If I'm alone because Type usually sleep in his apartment. I want to have mine too but Mom won't allow me. And speaking of her she's working in night shift alternately. After having my dinner I jumped to the shower and finally I'm ready to bed. Lately I fall in to the routine that after everything that I have to do I'll start to play my guitar. I borrowed it from Type and I made a promise that if I passed the audition I'll buy my own. I still doesn't know about anything about it it's just that I'm focusing to memorise the chords of the song that will save me to the audition. That will do from the mean time.

I promised that I'll do my best in everything I want to do. And now is my focus is Sarawat. I want to be close to him. I want to know more about him. My fingers hurt actually and they are aching to just tossed the guitar and played with my phone instead but then I remembered Sarawat. There is something in me who wants to impress him.

Lately my head is full of him and I don't like it. It's just that I found it weird if a day passed without me making him annoyed. I like annoying him. The way he rolls his eyes at me, looking at me like I'm the stupidest human being he had ever seen is priceless. I want to see more of him than his grumpy self actually. I know there is something behind it. I want to see other reactions from his face and not just that stone cold emotionless face bastard that he always pulls off everytime he's with me. I mean I sometimes see him laughing and smiling at his friends but only with them and I want to be one of those people too. Making him smile or if it's not much to ask I want to make him laugh and be himself more around me.

Sometimes I found it weird how hard I'm trying to tear this wall between us and It's turning me into someone that I don't even know. The fact that I also pay lots of attention to him more than I have to is making me feel sick sometimes. Maybe because I'm just desperate to get close to him. I mean I'm doing this for money, right?

Right?

But then I remembered his face a while ago. I felt something in my chest when he looked at me angrily as he slapped my hands away making me stepped backward. I felt like we're back to 0. I mean we're not friends but we're not strangers!! I made him mad and I don't know what I just did actually. Urg! I hate him! He's making me crazy!

I'm feeling guilty knowing that I pissed him off but then I don't know what I just did to make him mad! How can I apologized if I don't even know what I'm sorry for, right?

I sighed before continuing on playing but turned out pissing me more everytime I messed up. I can't go on like these. If I messed up tomorrow I'll be a laughing stock for Sarawat and I can't let that happen. I want to impress him not to give him a reason to tease me. So I'll do my best.

******

"You look like panda"

Ohm said.

"I stayed up late last night practicing"

I answered. We don't have class today but they are here to watch the football match.

"Told you just give it up"

Fong said and I sighed.

"It's too late now. I can do it watch me"

I answered.

"Really? You don't feel nervous at all?"

They asked both wiggling their brows. So i sighed. They knew that I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to performing in front of all people.

"Not gonna lie that I feel nervous now to the point that I just want to live in the comfort room for a while"

I said as I sighed.

"Let's go. We need to find Pear"

My eyes widened.

"Why?!"

"So she can cheer you up? I know that she's one of the medic her faculty sent for the football team so she's here might as well tell her to spare you some time to watch"

Ohm said.

"Are you kidding? My heart will palpitate as soon as I see her. And if she watch me play guitar that will be the end of me! So saved it! I still love to breath"

I said in all honesty. It's 10am, the audition will be in 30 minutes so I have to go.

"Gotta go now. Are you going to cheer for me?"

I asked.

"Nope! We're going to the field"

Fong said.

"But the game will start at 1pm!"

I exclaimed.

"Yep we know. But the cheerleaders are already there!"

My brows creased at that. But then I sighed.

"Okay then see you around! I'll be there too after the audition I'll be joining the cheerleading. I can make it before the game"

I said and was about to leave but then I saw them smiling at me playfully. My brow furrowed.

"Things you do for Sarawat"

"Shut up Ohm"

I spat.

"This is the very first time I saw you being determined to win someone's heart. You're always lazy but then when Sarawat came you joined clubs out of nowhere"

Fong said wiggling his brows and I just want to throw him.

"I just want him to be my friend"

I said for nth time. Yeah I already explained everything to them but of course it was all filtered out. I just said that I do it for the sake of the friendship and now here they are teasing me. Just like Man and Boss doing the same thing. Speaking of them, Sarawat's friends and this two dumb friends of mine started to hang out too.

"We're also friends but you never did an effort for us!"

I just rolled my eyes at that.

******

Air and Dim and some of the official members serves as our critic to our audition. It was all fun but then it's my turn to play and I'm already a nervous wrecked. But then when I sat there stealing glances to the people around me I know that I have to do what I promised. I can do it. I sat there with the guitar on my lap. I took one deep breath as I started to strum. As I looked up I met Sarawat eyes that made me shocked. What is he doing here? I thought he can't make it? Considering the fact that I pissed him off yesterday so why is he here? But then I realized that he's also a member so he has the right to watch the audition as he pleased.
I continued to play like I'm a pro but the truth is it is the only song i can play, nothing more hehe.

So close that I can't say a word

It's so close that I can't see anyone else

 When we're so close that I want to hold my breath

It's so close that there's only you and me today

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the votes and comments. I appreciate it a lot! Anyway, Today is our dear Wat's birthday so might as well give you an update😊 I miss Sarawatine😭

Hope you're taking care of yourself💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.6K 27
what happens when win married his crush who hates him? In this hate to love journey let's know what win learn in his life Best rankings #1 in 2gethe...
38.5K 2.6K 12
Thirteen years later, lovesick Tine Teepakorn met arrogant Sarawat Gunthithanon and decided his childhood best friend had changed so much. Or so he t...
158K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...
144K 8.2K 34
Tine was practically the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask. He did everything he could just so his relationship with Day would go smoothly. And it...