sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs ~ Vinnie Hacker

By jemchalamet

Ths story gets WAY better, I promise. ▪︎ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ✍︎ More

Introduction - Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Mafia Book is out!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
OMG YALL- new story
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I'm not dead lol

Chapter 23

6.9K 189 85
By jemchalamet

Y/N'S POV

We exited the photo booth and waited for the photos print. We got two of each which was perfect so we had our own.

"Here you go." I said giving him one of the collages.

"Thanks." He said taking it from my hand about to rip out one of the photos.

"Woah what are you doing?" I asked with a confused face while he still went on to rip the photo.

"Relax, I'm just gonna do this...." He said with a smirk placing the ripped photo into his wallet with the clear space for his ID or driver's license. He put the photo of both of us making silly faces in the space.

"Ahhh...makes sense." I chuckled.

"And this....goes in here." He said taking the other two photos of us kissing each other's cheek I  the back of his clear phone case.

"Tada!" He said smiling showing me his phone.

"Not to bad Vincent. Now I'm gonna steal your idea." I cheekily laughed placing the photos behind my phone.

"Plagiarism is a serious crime." He rolled his eyes playfully and I slapped his shoulder.

"What game are we off to now?" I asked as we both looked around the arcade.

"How about of game of  air hockey then we can see if the others are finished?" He suggested.

"Alright, but I have to warn you that I am a pro at this game." I said proudly looking up at him.

"Don't talk more than you can show Y/n, I hate to burst your bubble when I win." He said flexing his muscles and I rolled my eyes.

"We'll see about that." I said putting down his arms and dragging him to the game.

"It's on." I said giving him a competitive stare.

"Let the game begin!" He said in the tone of a referee making me laugh.

The game started off smoothly with both of us making a couple goals here and there but at that point we were in a tie with 3-3, then I broke the tie with scoring another point. But the winner needed 7 points to win

"One for Y/n! Can Vinnie pass her score to meet her standards? Probably not because Y/n is a winner." I said with my hands at my mouth pretending for it to be a microphone in the same tone as a referee making us erupt in laughter.

"Game on." Vinnie said.

We continued the game but ofcourse I took the win.

"Y/n aims, she hits, AND SHE SCORES! WOO!" I said spinning around and doing a little victory dance.

"Fine fine, you win." He rolled is eyes while I felt accomplished.

"Probably next time Vincent." I said patting his back and walking away.

"Stop calling me Vincent, it sounds weird." He looked at me.

"No can do Vincent." I said and laughed while he gave me a deep stare starting to chase me.

"Alright I'll stop" I said in defeat.

"I'm kind of tired now, want to go around the mall?" I asked him because playing the games were getting boring.

"Sure but if we get lost in blaming it all on you." He pointed to me.

"No promises." I winked.

We made our way around the mall passing alot of stores and I was getting hungry but I didn't want to eat without the entire group so why not stop for a snack.

"Ouu, let's go get a pretzel."

I said and we walked into the little shop that had items such as popcorn, candy, ice cream and alot more goodies.

"Good day, what can I get for you fine couple this evening." The vendor said with a very cheerily attitude. He looked around his late 40s.

"Oh um...we're actually not-" I started but Vinnie cut me off.

"We'll have two large pretzels, thanks." He told the man pulling put his wallet from his back pocket as the man went off to get the food.

I looked at Vinnie confused but he didn't say anything about what just happened. The man came back with both pretzels wrapped in red and white checkered paper handing it to us.

"One for the big guy....and one for his pretty lady." The man smiled at us.

"Thanks" Vinnie and I said in unison.

"Enjoy your day!" The man finally said before we left the shop going back to looking around the mall.

"Not gonna lie, this old man's pretzels slap." Vinnie said taking another bite.

"Don't call him old." I laughed.

"Its seems so depressing.' I looked at him giggling and he continued munching on his food. We walked some more and I spotted a Forever 21 so I had to check out what they had.

"Let's go in Forever 21" I said pulling Vinnie's hand giving him no choice.

"I don't want to though." He huffed while rolling his eyes.

"Just c'mon." I laughed as we entered.

"Here hold this."

I said giving him my pretzel and belongings while I looked at the clothes and he followed me along.

"What do you think if this?" I asked showing him a pink baby tee.

"It looks fine." He said nonchalantly as if he doesn't want to be here.

"You're right its ugly." I said sarcastically putting it back on the rack.

"I just need some advice on clothes Vinnie, is that to hard." I looked up at his bored face.

"Well you're the one who's gonna wear the clothes, you decide." He said pointing at all the shirt I just showed him.

"But I'm gonna go out in public with on, so I need to see what other's think of it." I smiled.

"You're psycho." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

We looked some more and i saw a beautiful dress which I decided not trying. I never wear dresses so might as well give it a shot.

"I'm gonna try this on, be right back. Oh.. you can sit here." I pointed to a seat and rushed into the dressing room.

VINNIE'S POV:

We bought pretzels and the man called us a couple but I didn't bother with the statement and continued ordering.

After walking around the mall for a while, Y/n dragged me into Forever 21 with no freedom at all so I had to go. She kept asking me opinions on clothes which I thought she would look absolutely amazing in but she put them back.

Eventually she chose out a black dress which looked as of it were to be a tight fitting dress but I don't think she noticed. I was surprised to see her pick it up since I never see her wear dresses so this was different, she told me to take a seat in front of the dressing room.

While I patiently waited I looked around the store while girls weirdly watched me wondering what I was doing in the women's section.

"Uh....." I heard Y/n say from the dressing room

"What happened?" I responded to her.

"This dress is a bit......well-....not what I was expecting." I heard her say and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Come out and let me see." I told her.

"Ugh fine..." She unlocked the door and came through, she looked absolutely beautiful. Even though she probably didn't like the dress, I sure did.

It was a black tight fitting dress, and not to be "that" dude, but it definitely hugged her body nicely. I didn't even notice I was staring.

"VINNIE!"

I feel something hit my head, and it was Y/n taking me out of my trance.

"I said what do you think? I know it's different, and I don't know if I li-..." She started but I cut her off.

"You look beautiful."

I told her and she paused looking at me. I can see a slight blush creep on her face and she tried to hide it by looking down and it was cute.

"Oh uh....well I'm g- gonna take this off..." She rushing into the dressing room feeling embarrassed before she quickly turned around like she forgot something.

Y/N'S POV:
Fuck. I was blushing and I tried hiding it by rushing into the dressing room.

"Oh uh....well I'm g- gonna take this off..." I walked into the dressing room then remembered I needed help taking off the dress. I turned around and looked at Vinnie feeling embarrassed.

"Can you uh....help me unzip the dress."

I shyly asked and he got up resting the things he had in his hand on the seat.

He brought his hands up to my hair and he moved it from the back to the front of my chest as I felt his fingers glide on my neck sending shivers down my spine. He then moved his hands to my back slowly bringing the zipper when his cold fingers touched my back as my breath silently hitched.

Butterflies took over my stomach at the feeling of his skin against mine. The zip finally reached to my lower back amd his hand accidentally brushed upon my back one last time before his presence was gone and he walked back to the seat.

"Um...thanks" I shyly said and he nodded his head and I walked back into the dressing room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
FUCK. that's all I gotta say.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 359 36
ᵃ ᵐᵃⁱʳⁱ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ - - - lowercase intended ✫ started: 7/29/20 ☀︎︎ ended: 9/24/20 ☾
272K 5.9K 30
[𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚] 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧...
550K 12.4K 42
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝐟𝐢𝐧�...
191K 2.4K 31
literally don't read this if you don't want to cringe 🙌🏻 if you're here from tiktok hello lmao