betrayed (dabihawks omegavers...

By zebragoldfish

i suck at descriptions More

what the hell?
should i continue this?
sly little fox
the bitch came back
*this is not part of the story*
HOLY FORK
ok yea.....ima jackass
helpppppppppp
HOLY MFING SHIT
hiatus?
welp....
chapter 14
OK OK IM SORRY
About me
life sucks

oh s-shit

781 22 2
By zebragoldfish

(Dabi pov)

Warning: swearing

That bastard. He fucking betrayed us. To think I loved him. Whilst I was loaded into the cruiser, I shot him a look of absolute burning hatred.That was just the visual cue for ' hey, I also internally severed our mating bond'. As I started noticing the physical bond fade, I could see his eyes start to water. Good for him. Now he can feel at least a fraction of the pain I'm in right now.

Yet, i still love him. I just cant let go of the fact the he was my omega.He was my beautiful, blonde-haired, golden-eyed, feisty omega.Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Oh shit. What have i done. Hawks. Heat. Fuck. Kid. ALONE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, yeah, ik its kinda cliche' but, i like it

<3, luna-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
529K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...