Dishing The Dirt: Nikki Sixx...

By _MissH_

Mötley Crüe, the next big thing of Rock, have just been kicked off a tour with KISS after their crazy antics... More

Chapter 1: The Whiskey
Chapter 2: What happened?
Chapter 3: Seventh Veil
Chapter 4: Ten Seconds To Love
Chapter 5: Brunch
Chapter 6: On With The Show
Chapter 7: Getting personal
Chapter 8: Ex's and Oh's
Chapter 9: Date night
Chapter 10: Making Music
Chapter 11: Maggie's Birthday
Chapter 12: Revelations
Chapter 13: Scandal
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: Dad?
Chapter 17: Oliv(ia) branch
Chapter 18: Changes
Chapter 19: Gossip
Chapter 20: Making Moves
Chapter 21: Heavy Heads
Chapter 22: The Roxy
Chapter 23: Snake in the grass
Chapter 24: Tommy's birthday
Chapter 25: Pasadena
Chapter 26: The Studio
Chapter 27: Birmingham Bound
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Temptation
Chapter 30: Discovery
Chapter 31: Breaking Point
Chapter 32: Awkward Conversations
Chapter 33: Mothers Love
Chapter 34: New York
Chapter 35: Release Party (Part 1)
Chapter 36: Release Party (Part 2)
Chapter 37: I Fucked Up
Chapter 38: Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 39: Heartbreak
Chapter 40: The Secret Spot
Chapter 41: The Secret Spot (Part 2)
Chapter 42: Nightmare
Chapter 43: Sharon & Ozzy
Chapter 44: Wake up call
Chapter 45: Rehab
Chapter 46: The Comeback
Chapter 47: San Bernadino
Chapter 48: Time We Talk
Chapter 49: Goodbye
Chapter 50: Feelings
Chapter 51: Nona
Chapter 52: Seattle
Chapter 53: Vegas (Part 1)
Chapter 54: Vegas (Part 2)
Chapter 55: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 56: Surprise
Chapter 57: Wyoming
Chapter 58: Baby fever
Chapter 59: Rolling Stone Magazine
Chapter 60: Shout At The Devil
Chapter 61: Broken
Chapter 62: Nobody likes you when you're 23
Chapter 63: It's not over
Chapter 64: What Could Have Been
Chapter 65: I Gotta Get Out Of This Place
Chapter 66: London Calling
Chapter 67: Lonely Hearts Club
Chapter 68: Isle of Wight
Chapter 69: Tommy and Heather

Chapter 14: Denver

959 32 6
By _MissH_

We pulled up outside the Four Seasons and I had the biggest smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach. I knew the guys would be at their show so our plan was to sneak into their rooms to surprise them when they got back.

We walked into the lobby and strutted over to the reception desk. I felt super sexy and I couldn't wait for Nikki to see me! I was gonna pounce on him like some kinda sex kitten, I even made sure I was going commando so we had easy access.

"Can I help you ladies?" A man asked as I tapped my nails on the desk.

"Yeah! Our boyfriends are staying in this hotel and we were wondering if we could get access to their rooms? We wanna surprise them" Ashley asked as she fluttered her lashes and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry but we can't do that, it's goes against our company policy" he said.

"You're kidding, right!? Vince Neil is my boyfriend! And this is Olivia Riley! Girlfriend of Nikki Sixx, ex girlfriend of David Lee Roth and the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne!" Ashley snapped as she waved her finger at him.

"Yeah. I'm sure that's the case" he smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on Ashley, we'll just wait for them over here" I sighed as I pointed to some comfy looking chairs.

"I don't know where else we can look!"

I heard a familiar voice yelling and turned around. I saw Doc storming through the lobby, he looked like he wanted to tear his hair out! I noticed Mick, Vince and Tommy walking quickly behind him.

Where the fuck was Nikki!?

"DOC!?" I yelled as I smiled and waved at him.

The 4 of them stopped in their tracks. Their faces all dropped and the colour drained from their cheeks. You could almost hear them gulp at the same time.

"Vinnie!?" Ashley squealed.

"See I told you!" She snapped at the guy before she strutted over to him, rolling her case through the lobby. I followed behind her.

"Hey guys... where's Nikki at? And what the fuck happened to you!?" I asked as I picked up Vince's chin and looked at his busted lip.

"Your fucking boyfriend decided to flip out last night" he mumbled as he pulled away and put his arm around Ashley.

"Wait, what!? Nikki hit you!?" I exclaimed as me and Ashley looked at each other instantly and then back at the guys.

"Why don't we go somewhere private and we can all talk there?" Mick said as he glared at Doc.

I looked around at everyone trying to make sense of everything. Tommy grabbed my suitcase and linked arms with me as we took the elevator up to Doc's suite.

***

"He's been missing for 20 hours and not a single one of you thought to fucking call me!?" I yelled as I paced around the room.

"But it's Nikki...he's like a boomerang, he'll always come back" Tommy sighed.

"What did you say to him when he called you last night?" Mick asked as he finally spoke up.

"What!? He didn't call me last night" I snapped as I stopped walking around.

The guys all looked at each other and then back at me.

"Then who the fuck was in your apartment?" Vince asked.

I glanced at Ashley and our faces dropped.

"Why does it matter?" I shrugged.

"Because whoever spoke to him said something that made him go crazy, dude! You didn't see him! It was like a red rag to a bull!" Tommy said, enthusiastically as ever.

I moved my weight from one foot to another, folding and unfolding my arms, anxiously, while the guys waited for an answer.

"Dave stayed over" I muttered and shrugged.

"WHAT!?" Vince shrieked.

"Jesus fucking Christ" Mick muttered as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Tommy and Doc looked at each other and then back at me. An awkward silence filled the room.

"Just to be clear we're talking about Diamond Dave, right?" Tommy asked.

"As in... your ex boyfriend?" Doc asked.

I shamelessly nodded my head as I started to bite at the skin around my nails.

"What the fuck was he doing at your place!? You hate him" Vince said as he raised his voice.

"It's a long story..." I sighed.

"They didn't do anything though. He slept on the couch" Ashley said as she rolled her eyes.

"You knew!?" Vince snapped as he whipped his head around to look at her.

"Well... I stopped by this morning like you asked" she shrugged.

"Why the fuck didn't you call and say anything" he snapped at her as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Because... VINCE!?" Ashley screeched.

"Where are you going!?" Doc yelled after him.

"To try and find Nikki" he yelled as he grabbed his jacket and left.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Ashley. She looked devastated.

"Great! Now we have one cancelled show, no bassist and no frontman!" Doc snapped.

Way to go Liv! You always manage to find a way to fuck things up...

***

I stayed up with the guys for a few more hours and there was no sign of Vince or Nikki. I was torn between filing a missing persons report and holding off because I knew that with Nikki, he could easily go on a four, five day bender and then come back when he's finally blown off enough steam.

I was exhausted and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Tommy had fallen asleep on the couch and Doc had fallen asleep on his bed.

Ashley has stolen the key to Tommy's room from his pocket so she could sleep in his bed. Mick had the key to Nikki's room and handed it too me. If Nikki was gonna come back, I figured he'd go to his room first.

I unlocked the door and switched the light on. The room was a mess, Nikki's clothes were thrown all over the place. I closed the door with the back of my foot as I wheeled my suitcase in.

I placed it next to the couch and put my handbag on top of it.

I found Nikki's suitcase and grabbed one of his t shirts. I loved the way that even though it was clean, it still smelt like him. I grabbed my toothbrush and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I threw my dress over the bathroom door and finally took off these ridiculous heels. I slipped into the shirt I picked up and started looking at all the toiletries to see what I had to work with.

I started to brush my teeth but I heard some weird noises coming from the door. I stopped and concentrated, it sounded like giggling.

I spat my toothpaste out and wiped my face. I heard the door open and my heart was racing. Was he gonna be mad? Was he gonna be happy to see me?

I walked out of the bathroom and I stopped in my tracks as I felt my heart shatter into a million tiny pieces.

I watched on as Nikki closed the door and made out with some girl who was taking off the leather jacket I'd bought him.

"What the fuck..." I yelled as my voice cracked.

The two of them stopped and looked over at me. My eyes were burning from the tears and the lump in my throat felt like the size of a golf ball.

"Liv!?" His face dropped.

"You didn't tell me someone else was joining us!?" She giggled as she held his arm tighter.

I couldn't take my eyes off Nikki. I couldn't move. I was just... frozen.

"Wait... you look familiar... oh shit! Is this your girlfriend?" She asked as she looked from me to Nikki.

"Ex" I spat as I finally took my eyes off him and the tears started to fall down my cheeks.

I felt like the walls were closing in on me and I needed to get out of here, now!

I quickly walked over to the couch and threw my handbag over my shoulder and grabbed the handle of my suitcase.

"Wait! Where are you going!?" He said as he tried to grab my arm to pull me back.

"Get off me!" I screamed as I pulled my arm away from him.

"I think I should probably go" she said as she quickly ran out of the room.

"Liv don't leave...I'm sorry..." Nikki pleaded.

"Are you joking!? You disappear for 24 hours and waltz in with another fucking girl! Fuck you Nikki" I screamed as I pushed him backwards.

I saw his face turn from sad to angry as he grabbed my wrists.

"Don't make me out to be the bad guy when you were fucking your ex" he said as he got in my face.

"You honestly think I'd go back to Dave!? The reason he was there was because he was protecting me from your cunt of an ex" I spat through gritted teeth.

His face softened. "What are you talking about?" He said quietly.

"Demi!? She's been stalking me for weeks. She came to tell me that you stole everything from her and then moved on. Basically said all you do is use people for your own gain. I thought she was a complete fucking nutter but it turns out, she was right about you! I took a panic attack in the fucking street and Dave came to make sure I was okay. He was there for me when you weren't!" I screamed as I barged past him.

"Liv... I'm sorry... please just-" he tried to grab the handle of my suitcase as I opened the door.

I turned around and slapped him across the face.

"And for the record, I never would of cheated on you because I could never bring myself to hurt you the same way you've hurt me" I said as I walked out and slammed the door behind me.

I stormed down the corridor and I felt like everything was going in slow motion. I could hear Nikki bellowing my name and I could see peoples doors opening as they poked their heads out to see what was happening.

I hit the ground floor button in the elevator and stared at Nikki, who was standing just outside of his door, as the elevator doors closed.

As it started to move, I started to sob. I finally let someone in and yet again, I get hurt. I was wrong for letting Dave stay over but I was desperate for some kind of help.

As I walked through the lobby, I saw Vince walking in.

"Liv!? What the fuck? What's happened?" He asked as he wrapped me up in a hug.

"He bought another girl back... it's over Vin" I sobbed.

Vince was pretty much holding me up. All I wanted to do was sit on the floor and cry my heart out.

"Shhh, it's gonna be alright...You wanna go find Ashley?" He asked as he rubbed my back and sat us down on a sofa.

"No... I need to get out of here" I sobbed and sniffled.

"There's a hotel down the street. Come on, I'll walk you and we can try get you a room" he said as he grabbed my hand and my bags.

We walked over to the Hilton and luckily they had a couple of rooms spare. I couldn't even function, so Vince made me sit down while he booked and paid for a room.

I just felt numb. Me and Nikki weren't together for long but, our connection was something people searched lifetimes for.

Vince took me up to my room and helped make it seem cosy. He made me a hot drink and made sure I was okay. I told him I needed some time just to be on my own and process everything that had happened and he told me he'd come over with Ashley in the morning to check on me.

After he left that's when I really let everything out. I screamed, cried and punched things. It wasn't just seeing Nikki with another girl that set me off, it was the old wounds it had reopened that made it ten times worse.

Eventually I wore myself out. I lay in bed just blinking and staring at the wall as I lay on my side. I'd thought so much that my mind went blank and I couldn't cry anymore, it was more like a whimper. I closed my eyes as I watched the sun start to come up and finally drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 34 20
I just had to be a nepo baby, to the worst mother ever. She always left me to fend for myself when she was out working and hooking up with random str...
2.3K 52 20
Hazel is a 19yo girl who works at a club. Her parents abandoned her at a very young age. She's sad and lonely. She also needs money to pay back a dea...
50.8K 986 39
After finding herself in the middle of a fight outside an L.A club Madison reunites with Mötley Crüe's Tommy Lee, her old best friend. She immediatel...
13 0 13
Guns n' roses +Motley Crue fanfiction but mostly a Duff McKagan fanfiction. Please do not skip because most parts go with the last one i did. It usua...