๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...

By livelymarais1

๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ, ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚... More

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐“๐ฐ๐จ

1.4K 34 1
By livelymarais1

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
( 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 )

There was something beautiful about death. Sure death was sad and tragic, not being able to see your loved ones anymore, going to the afterlife, heaven or hell. To Natalia Ramos, death was beautiful. Being able to start over was always a blessing. Being able to get away from your past, mistakes, and start over.

Bella looked rough. To be fair she did just die and give birth to a baby girl. A girl. Natalia knew that Bella would be thrilled to have a baby girl. She just hoped that Bella would be able to feel emotions again.

The Cullen family was now playing a waiting game. They truly had no idea if Bella was going to wake up. All Natalia could think about was Edward biting her all over her body.

"What is that?" Jacob asks Edward.

Natalia stood at the door watching everything go down. Helping as much as she can but she hadn't hunted in weeks.

Edward was holding one of Carlisle's syringes. He injects Bella.

"It's my venom."

No change. Natalia takes a deep breath and walks into the room. She doesn't pay attention to the blood. She's only focused on bringing her best friend back.

"I'll start CPR." Natalia puts her hands together and starts to push down on her chest. It you were listening you can hear her singing "Stayin' Alive."

Natalia's hand hadn't left Jasper's since he returned home. When Natalia saw him she pulled him in for a hug and fell in his arms.  They were now sitting on the couch as a family. Rosalie was having a hard time letting anyone but Edward and her hold Renesmee. Every so often Natalia would make eye contact with Edward. She couldn't imagine what he was feeling, according to Jasper it wasn't good.

Jacob was standing by a window far away from everyone. He hasn't talked to anyone since the fight against the wolves. Natalia thought he was ashamed, for imprinting on a newborn.
Natalia was ashamed for him. She tried to remember what Paul told her, they couldn't control it. Edward now has to deal with Jacob forever. Natalia was angry at Jacob for the things he said to Edward, and now having a claim on Renesmee.

Edward had his hands in Bella's hair while Natalia was performing CPR.

"You're okay. Come on. It's supposed to be working." Edward looks right at Natalia.

"Oh my God." Jacob mutters.

Bella wasn't responding to the CPR and venom. She was still losing color, looking more dead than alive. Natalia wasn't looking at her, she was just focused on pumping her heart.

"I won't kill you. That'd be too easy. You deserve to live with this--" Jacob started to say to Edward.

"Enough Jacob! Leave if you aren't going to help!" Natalia yelled at the wolf.

He gave one last glare to the vampires and left the room.

'Come on Ed. We can save her." Natalia gives him hope.

"You're not dead. You're not dead. Come on! No, it will work. It will work. Please, please, please." Edward cried out. "Come back to me, please, baby, Bella, Bella, please, please."

Natalia felt her dead heart break every time she thought about Edward crying out to Bella. She tugged tighter on to Jasper's hand and scooted closer to him. Jasper knew that Natalia needed comfort. He tugged her hand and brought her to a stand. She started to follow them up to their room. Jasper brought her in front of the mirror.

He started with putting her brown hair in a ponytail. Then he reached for the end of her t-shirt that she was wearing. When that was pulled off, he started to kiss her neck. Natalia started to laugh when he found her ticklish spot. He grinned from behind her. His hand started to reach for the waistband of her leggings. He pulled them down and bended to take them off her ankles. Leaving her in a bra and underwear, he left to go start the bath water. He lit some of her favorite candles and made sure the water was boiling hot, the way she liked it. Natalia's eye contact was already on him when he re-entered the bedroom. He held his hand out for hers. She put one foot into the tub at a time. Loving the feeling that the hot water was giving her. When her body was fully in, she looked up at her fiancée, wanting him to join her. Jasper smirked and took his shirt off. He climbed in behind her and leaned back. Natalia leaned back on him, wanting to relax, hoping her thoughts were on hold.

"Can you please leave us." Edward quietly asked.

Natalia looked at Edward and baack down at Bella. "Of course."

She took one last look at the two before walking out the door. Everyone was standing by the door. The wolves would be approaching any minute. They were looking for a fight. All of a sudden Edward was walking out of the medical room and heading outside. Alice was following close behind him. Jasper and Natalia locked eyes, the first time they had seen each other since he went hunting. They quickly followed Edward outside too.

"We're outnumbered." Jasper states.

"By a lot." Alice adds.

Natalia looks up at Edward, waiting for his call.

"I won't let them hurt my family." Edward calmly says.

"Okay boss." Natalia said.

Sam was the first one to attack. The rest of the pack followed. Natalia ran and was the first wolf she found. Natalia found her strength to throw the wolf at the nearest tree, not letting them get a bite at her. All of a sudden Sam was on top of Edward. Edward tried to fight back but couldn't. Natalia threw another wolf off of her and ran to Edward's rescue. Esme and Natalia pushed the wolf off of him. The whole family split up and took on their own wolves. Leah and Seth showed up as soon as they heard fighting. They started to fight their own brothers. All of a sudden Jacob ran from inside.

"Stop!" He yells at his former pack. "It's over."

Sam goes to take a bite at him. "If you kill her, you kill me."

Jacob goes back and turns into his wolf form. Natalia looks at the whole interaction in confusion. What did Jacob mean by you kill her you kill me? She could tell that the pack and Jacob were having a wolf moment. Listening to what the others have to say. Natalia looks at Edward for him to translate.

"Jacob imprinted." Edwards drops the bomb.

"They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law."

When Natalia and Jasper returned from their bath, Natalia found Alice and Rosalie cleaning and dressing Bella. Alice was putting jewelry on her and Rosalie was doing her makeup. Natalia looked at them doing what they were doing.

"Do you want to paint her nails?" Rosalie brought Natalia out of her daydream.

Natalia looked at the colors on the table next to Bella's hand. She walked closer to the table and took a seat on the stool next to it.

"Sure." She smiled at Rosalie.

Natalia opened the bottle and started to paint. All three girls enjoyed the comfortable silence. Once Natalia was done painting the first coat on both hands she sat back and looked at her sisters.

"I'm sorry Rosalie. I was bitch just because I didn't agree with your opinion." Natalia looked right at Rosalie.

Rosalie stopped putting on Bella's makeup to listen to what Natalia had to say.

"I was rude for no reason. If this situation makes me realize anything it's that family is important, and not only are you my sister, you're my best friend. I miss you Rose."

Rosalie dropped her makeup brushes back in the bag and walked over to Natalia. She pulled Natalia into a hug. They stood like that for a few minutes. Alice's clapping brought them back to reality.

"I'm so glad you guys are friends again. The tenison was becoming too much." Alice joined their hug.

Natalia laughed and pulled back from her girls.
"I'm sorry too Nat. I wasn't the nicest either. I only was focused on one thing and I didn't care about anything else. Including your feelings. I hate fighting with you. I forgive you." Rosalie sincerely said.

Natalia smiled. "I forgive you too Rosalie."

Over the course of two more days, Bella was coming back. Her wounds were healing, color was returning to her body, and she was looking healthy. When not taking care of his daughter, Edward was waiting for his wife to wake up. Everyone was getting back into their daily schedule. Natalia and Jasper went to hunt when they got the clear that it was okay. Natalia never thought that she would be relieved to taste animal blood, but she was. When they returned Alice was waiting for them on the porch.

"Natalia, she's awake."

And boy was she beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8.7K 35
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ. โ”‹ใ€ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ ใ€‘- ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ โ˜๏ธ. *. โ‹† เฉˆโœฉโ€ง เณƒโ€โžท - - - ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ... she cann...
95.4K 2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
290K 6.6K 57
-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, and i am his butterfly." in which a teen...
30.4K 948 15
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...