π“πˆπ‹π‹ π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ 𝐅𝐀�...

By mortaldoll

❝ I ππ„π‚π€πŒπ„ A πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘ ππŽπ“ BECAUSE 𝐈 WANTED π“πŽπŽ. ❞ β–‹β€· 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, a manic heretic a... More

TILL FOREVER FALLS APART
( graphics. )
( evaluation. )
( prologue. )
( part one. )
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
( part two. )
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
( part three. )

26

2.4K 87 355
By mortaldoll

XXI

TWENTY SIX.
no one can hurt you more
than family.

     EDEN PACED AROUND HER DINNING ROOM, nervously chewing on her nail that was placed between her teeth. She nervously glanced between the sapphire necklace on the dinning table and her feet clicking against the wooden flooring; Back and forth.

Her mind was spiraling with possible threats she should prepare for. Now, that she had Louisa captured in the tunnel Marcel was locked in, with no means to let her out, there was no doubt her siblings would crawl out of the tunnel they've been hiding in. Only being a fear living in the back of Eden's head, as she awaited the moment they dare make an appearance.

     Eden felt like she was going insane, fearing people she hadn't seen in over a century. Last she ever laid her eyes on them, they were all merely children, learning the ways of their powers and a supernatural world they had yet to explore.

      Dominic heard the pacing of his dear friend as he rested upstairs. He walked down the stairs, rubbing his eyes tiredly. Eden abruptly stopped at the creaking of the wooden floorboards of the staircase. Dominic caught Eden's eyes, he expressed a small worried at her uneasy estate.

"Have you been up the whole night?" Dominic groaned, his voice a bit deep as he still tried to shake himself awake.

"Does it matter?" Eden questioned as she continued to pace back and forth.

"Vampires don't need the sleep, I'll be fine."

"No one needs the sleep, it doesn't mean it isn't satisfying for the body." Dominic spoke, walking around Eden and heading into the kitchen. He prepared a kettle with water, placing it on the stove to boil.

"What are you worrying about now?" Dominic questioned, leaning against the frame of the entry way between the kitchen and dinning room.

"Uh, nothing." Eden excused quickly. Dominic furrowed his brows. Eden was known to be closed off at times, but she had been distant the day they had moved back into New Orleans. She seemed on edge, jumpy, and overall suspicious.

Dominic caught a glimpse of the dainty necklace resting into the dinning table. He quickly rushed to grab it in his hands. Eden couldn't stop him, as he held it up in curiosity. He glanced back at Eden.

"What's this?"

Eden tried to reach out for it, as Dominic pulled it away from his grasp. Eden let out an irritated sigh. "Why do you care?"

"Well, this obviously means something to you. So what is it?" Dominic continued to question.

"It's a family heirloom from my mother's side of the family. It was tradition that the Parker woman would hand it down to their daughters when ready for marriage." Eden informed, her back facing Dominic.

"I found it when we came back."

       Dominic shrugged. "That it. You found it?"

        "That's what I said, isn't it?" Eden rhetorically asked, turning to look at him with a stern expression.

       "Eden, weren't you the least bit suspicious as to how you found it?" Dominic continued to press, dangling the necklace in the air.

       "Of course I was!" Eden countered. She thrusted her hand out, as the necklace flew out of Dominic's grasp and into hers. "That why I have it."

      Dominic dropped his hand to his side in defeat. "What do you think it means?"

      "I don't know yet." Eden sternly responded, tossing the necklace back onto the table. She let out a frustrated sigh, resting her hands on her hips.

       Dominic left the dinning room, at the sound of the pot whistling from the kitchen. Eden continued pacing, until a deafening, high-pitched ringing grew in her ears. Eden pressed her hand over her ears, hoping to stop it.

      "Dom, turn off the kettle!" Eden groaned, as the ringing continued to overwhelm her.

      He ran out the kitchen to see her squinting her eyes shut. "It's off, Eden!"

      Hearing that only made the ringing grow louder, causing Eden to let out small yelps. She placed her hand onto the dinning table, leaning against it as the floor felt like it was rumbling below her. Dominic quickly rushed to her side, placing his hands on her shoulders, to help stabilize her.

      "What's wrong, Eden?" Dominic quickly questioned, as she continued to let out groans. He saw blood to began to drip from the corner of her eyes; Slowly tracing down her cheek.

      Eden strained her eyes open, looking for anywhere the ringing could've come from. Eden's eyes landed in the blue necklace resting in the table. She saw it glow brighter, almost verifying what she was thinking. Eden quickly shoved it off the table, as she stumbled to grab it. She lifted her leg, stomping over the necklace as it cracked from the pressure of her foot.

      When she lifted her foot back up again, the necklace had broke, and the ringing stopped. Eden let out a relieved sigh, leaning on the table. She turned back to Dominic who seemed just as relieved to see her better from whatever the hell was happening to her.

      Eden tried to take a step towards him, before her eyes fluttered close. She fell into Dominic hands, as he quickly reacted to her body began to faint. He slowly lowered her to the floor, resting her head on the floor. Brushing away her hair, she rested unconscious.

      Dominic worriedly looked around, for any cause, but there was nothing. "Oh god, Eden. Please be okay."

       Eden gasped awake, abruptly sitting up from the floor. Her eye had widened when she awoke. She thrusted her head to look either side, her vision focusing on familiar items around her. She stopped when realizing she wasn't in the same dinning room as before she abruptly fainted.

      She found herself in a different living room. It had much more rustic furniture. The couches were outdated, and she noticed the small touches of technology were no longer present. Analog clocks, instead of digital, and a portrait instead of a television hanged above the fireplace.

       Eden immediately stood from the floor recognizing the family photo hanging on the wall. Almost serving as a unsettling welcome to the beginning of Eden's personal horror movie. The portrait was of a mother, father, and three children aligned from oldest to youngest.

Eden recognized the first girl in the far right. Her black hair pinned back, as she wore a green dress. Not a misplaced stitch or wrinkle to be seen in sight. The boy beside her wore a suit, his hair combed to look artificial. The last girl was barely 5, as her childish feature stood out from the other children.

Eden felt a lump grown in her throat, as she instinctively placed a hand over her mouth. Eden heard a door close shut, from another room. Eden whipped her head the sound. She turned to look behind her, and found the front door. Eden quickly ran up to it, wiggling the door knob, that didn't budge open. Eden stepped back, her hand out. She muttered a spell but the door still budged; She felt a magical spell interrupting her from escaping. She knew siphoning wouldn't work, as it could interfere whatever the hell was happening to her.

Eden turned around placing her hand on her head, sighing out in frustration. She found the dark hallway before her. Eden curiously began to tread, her feet creeping on the wood boards. She ran her hand on the wall, feeling the familiar touch when she would run down the halls of her childhood house.

She found the door to her fathers study, the room Eden had last been in the house. The place she killed both of her parents. Eden approached the door, wrapping her hand on the door handle. She inhaled a deep, shaky breath before opening the door. She found the study empty, but ever book, pen, and pile of papers were kept neatly in a dedicated spots.

      Eden walked into the study, approaching the desk. She dragged her finger in the edge, feeling the polished wood on her fingertip. She looked at the bookshelf's aligned on the whole wall behind the desk. Containing some classic books to read of the current era, grimoires were hidden in between, and some personal journals being stuffed as well.

       "Familiar?" A female voice spoke. Eden jumped to stare at the source of the sound.

       Eden found a woman, shorter than Eden with a familiar dark hair. In loose curls, reaching below her shoulder. She wore black trousers along with a white blouse. It was different from the whole arrangement of the house. She had warm brown eyes, and rosy cheeks compared to her pale skin. Eden furrowed her brows, staring at the woman.

       "It's should be." She spoke, leaning against the doorframe, folding her arms over her chest. "I mean it was here that you ended the life of an innocent family."

       Eden let out a sigh, realizing who she looked like. "Delilah."

      "Hello to you too, Eden." Delilah responded with a condescending smile. Absolutely no sincerity to her older sister. "I'm surprised you even remember me at all."

       "You're my family. Of course I'd know." Eden responded. Although finding no happiness in the reunion.

       "Funny." Delilah muttered, a scowl appearing in her face. "Last I checked, family doesn't kill their own."

      "If you were in my situation, you would too." Eden shrugged, sitting on the edge of the oak desk. Delilah stood up straight walking in the study room completely.

       "No, Eden. I wouldn't have." Delilah countered, shaking her head in response.

      "What ever you say." Eden lifted her hands in retaliation. "But, this, isn't just to remind me of my sins, is it?."

      "You're right." Delilah said. "Although, it doesn't hurt."

       "So, what is it you want?" Eden retorted, her arms folded.

      "Don't you know?" Delilah questioned with furrowed brows. Pacing before Eden in a taunting manner. "I mean Louisa must have mentioned us."

      "So, you do have a alliance with Louisa Peterson? That's good to know." Eden commented, turning her back at Delilah, and focusing on the bookshelf.

       "We're not here to talk about Louisa. She stated her hand, now it's time to state ours." Delilah sternly spoke. Eden nodded her head, with a frown.

      "Yeah, but to let you know, it didn't end very well for her." She spoke, shifting to sit on the office chair. Eden lifted her feet on the desk, resting back onto the chair.

       "Oh, I assure you it won't be a problem." Delilah sneered, her nostrils flaring in anger. Eden formed an amused smile on her lips as she stared at her younger sister.

       "Are you alone here? In the Chambre de Chasse?" Eden questioned, her hand pointing down indicating in the spell they were in.

       She recognized the magical force as the one Klaus and Elijah were stuck in with the De Martel siblings — the day Klaus' sire line was disconnected from him. Delilah's face fell when Eden mentioned the Chambre de Chasse.

"You didn't think I wouldn't notice right?" Eden questioned, with furrowed eyebrows. Delilah awkwardly cleared her throat glancing out to the side. Eden placed a hand on her chest, mockingly giving her a frown. "You poor child."

      "Actually, we were hoping you'd notice." A male voice spoke from the threshold of the study.

       Eden turned her head to find a man with dark hair and eyes. He seemed relatively taller than Delilah. The similarities between Eden and the man were uncanny. There was no telling them apart.

He had combed his hair up and to the side, a dark brown like their mothers hair. He had a small stubble around his mouth and chin, spreading across his jaw line. He had hollow, almond eyes, his eyebrows creating a dark protruding shadows.

       "At least we'd push aside the pleasantries, and get down to much more important business." He spoke in a authoritative manner. He stepped in, to stand beside Delilah.

      "Hello Ezra. It always good to see your twin after a century of hiding in the dark, isn't it?"

Ezra remained with a stern look, not responding to Eden's childish behavior. In all honestly, he couldn't believe that after a century she remained the same ignorant daughter she always had been.

"The feeling isn't mutual." Ezra responded, his hands folded behind him. Eden jokingly left her mouth agape, acting shock.

"I'm hurt by your words, brother"

"Don't call him that!" Delilah defensively interrupted. Eden and Ezra both glanced at the young King sibling, watching at she glared at Eden.

"You were never our sister."

"Is that so?" Eden questioned, her head tauntingly cocked to the side. A mischievous smile plastered on her face; Only making Delilah seethe deeper in fury.

      "You stopped being family the minute you became a danger to the rest of us." Delilah argued, indicating to Ezra and herself. "You killed our parents, then you turned us into monsters — just like you!"

       Eden snickered a bit, before bursting out laughing. Ezra and Delilah shared an odd look, examining Eden have a laughing fit. Eden gasped for air as she tried to compose herself, but couldn't seem to find herself stopping anytime soon.

       "What's so funny?" Delilah gritted, becoming angered by how childish Eden was acting.

     "The fact you think I turned you!" Eden spoke through labored breathes, almost as a squeal.

      "You're lying." Ezra muttered.

      "No I'm not." Eden quickly responded, her demeanor becoming serious. She lifted her feet off the desk, to stand from where she sat. "When enacting in my revenge, I had no actions against you two, nor did I have any idea you guys were in there, till after."

      "Realizing... well, I killed four birds with one stone, didn't I?" Eden shrugged with a devilish smirk on her face.

    "You're evil, Eden." Delilah shook her head in pure disgust in the absolute lack of empathy Eden had. "You stand before us making jokes of our parents you killed for enjoyment!"

     "Well, they didn't seem to care when they sent me away. Where was their empathy?!" Eden argued, her voice raising growing tired of the prejudice she received from those who share blood with her.

"You were out of control, Eden." Ezra said.

      "I was a child!" Eden yelled. "A child not taught to bare magic that was considered an abomination to witches! What more could you expect from a child?!"

       "You may have had parent who loved you, but the minute they figure out what I can do, they stopped loving me since." Eden sneered, a hand resting on her chest.

      "You're wrong." Delilah fervently shook her head in disagreement. "Our parents loved you regardless. You just blame them to have an excuse for your wretched actions."

      "Mom and dad never loved us!" Eden argued, her eyes brimming in tears like the ought before. "They wanted us to become coven leaders, but that was jeopardized the moment they figured out what we are!"

"You talk about them as if you had any clue the type of people they were!" Delilah interrupted, as Eden had directed the conversation to her twin brother

     "No I don't." Eden crudely responded, growing tired of Delilah's whining voice. "If you don't remember I spent most my life in sanitarium — so I'm sorry if all those horrid memories made me forget the fact I even had a family!"

"There you go! Playing the victim! Doesn't it get old?" Delilah pointed out with her hand.

"Enough you two!" Ezra erupted the banter between the two sisters who obviously had lot of bad blood against one another. Although, he stood by what Delilah commented, having absolute hatred for his own twin.

"Spare me the act of righteousness, Ezra. We all knew it never suited you." Eden sneered, crossing her arms and turning away from him.

     God, if she could she'd find her way out this magical prison, but she knew she'd spend hours trying to find out what represent her. She'd have to think like her siblings to know her ticket to escaping; The only problem being is she didn't very much them well.

"Did you know what our parents had planned? Before you went and killed those patients in the sanitarium?" Ezra questioned as Eden held her back towards him. Eden glanced back at him through the corner of her eye, giving no verbal response.

"They were going to bring you back. To complete the merge." He responded to the attention she had given him. She faced him, with furrowed brows, being the first she ever heard of this information.

"And why would they do that?" Eden questioned with a scoff, not believing anything he spoke yet.

"Because I convinced them too." Ezra responded, his face void of any expression.

"And you want me to thank you for it?" Eden rhetorically asked. Ezra rolled his eyes in response to her witty question. "We all know that was your twisted attempt to become coven leader."

"It wouldn't have mattered anyways..." Eden muttered, bowing her head, as a mischievous smile grew on her lips."...We both know who would've won."

"Are we sure about that?" Ezra cocked his head to the side. Eden raised her brow, seeing him prepare for a surprise. He thrusted his hand, ready to cast a spell — yet being stopped as he flew back into the wall — crashing roughly onto the floor.

      "Touché, Ezra." Eden commented, a joking smile on her face. "You were never quick on your feet like me."

     Eden approached him, holding himself up on the floor with his elbow. She bent down to look him dead in the eye. "Try something again, I won't be so nice."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

     Dominic paced back and forth in the living room as Eden's body now rested on the couch. It had been an hour at most since she fell unconscious. Dominic could still hear her heart beating, but she still hadn't woke up.

Even as she peacefully slept, he still worried there was something she was keeping hidden from him. They were friends, but when Eden found it be necessary, she would do everything in her will to keep secrets to herself.

Dominic heard a muffled phone ring from where Eden laid on the couch, being unbothered by the noise. Dominic searched through the pockets of her skirt. Once holding the phone in his hand, Dominic read the caller ID, of Freya Mikaelson.

He answered pressing the phone to his ear. "Freya, somethings wrong."

"Dominic?" Freya questioned, expecting to hear the snarky Eden on the other side, but being introduced by the masculine voice of Dominic. "What's wrong? Where's Eden?

"That's the problem, Eden is... currently not conscious."

"What do you mean 'not conscious'?" Freya retorted, absolutely oblivious to what was going on in the residence Dominic and Eden lived at.

"She blacked out earlier and hasn't woken up. She's still breathing but I have no idea what wrong." Dominic quickly rambled, continuing to walk back and forth, his heels clicking vigorously.

"What happened before she blacked out?" Freya questioned again, growing curiouser and curiouser.

"He was hearing this loud noise, and then she fainted." Dominic turned to look down at the floor, before his eyes wandered to the broken sapphire necklace shattered to pieces in the dinning room. Dominic paused in place as his body tensed in an unpleasant manner.

"The necklace..." He muttered to himself in realization.

"The what?"

"She broke a necklace before she felt lightheaded and fainted in my arms. I think the necklace is the key!" Dominic spoke, as he approached the shatter pieces on the floors He picked up a small shard between his fingers, examining it carefully.

"I wish I can help, but I'm busy at the moment, and was calling for Eden's help." Freya informed seeming rushed. "I'll see you after i'm done, alright?"

"Okay, bye." Dominic quickly responded, hanging up on Freya, concentrated closely on the pieces before him.

Dominic looked behind him, as Eden chest raised and fell peacefully. Dominic contemplated quietly how to proceed with the situation he was put in. The witches in New Orleans stopped working along with vampire a long time ago, and Dominic wasn't sure it would be worth it. An possible witch associates Eden had (mostly people who owed her a favor) would take days to get them here for their help.

Dominic stared down at the phone in his hand, pulling out her contacts to dial a number in which he knew could offer some insight. He placed it to his ear as the ringing was quickly cut as someone answered.

"Eden, what's wrong?" Klaus spoke through the other end. His voice stern, laced with concern.

"Wrong person." Dominic awkwardly responded, standing tall with his arms crossed.

"Dominic, what happened to Eden?" Klaus had quickly caught on the something was wrong with the witch-vampire, as there would be no other reason why Dominic would contact him through her phone.

"I need your help, Klaus, but please don't freak out." Dominic tentatively informed the hybrid, knowing if he heard anything wrong happened to Eden, he'd probably rip someone's heart out.

     "Dom, I do not have time for funny business. What happened to Eden?" Klaus asked in a threatening voice, growing impatient and irritated.

     "Look, some magical spell was casted onto a necklace she found when returning to NOLA," Dominic started. "It seems like it was spelled to put Eden in a sleep once she broke it."

     "Now, I need a witch who can try and figure out what the hell happened, and the only person I know who can convince one to do their biding is you."

     "I'm flattered, Dom. May even believe you and I have become close companions." Klaus answered with an amused tone of voice.

"Will you help?"

"I would... If I wasn't currently magically trapped in my own home." Klaus responded, his demeanor becoming salty. "Freya has placed us under a barrier spell, in hopes to keep out those of the Hollow."

Dominic let out a frustrated sigh, brushing a hand through his hair, rubbing the back of his head. He was beginning to lose faith in any attempts to save Eden, and time was against him for sure at the moment. The longer she spent sleeping, Dominic worried if she'd ever wake up.

"Dom, the minute this barrier falls, I assure you, you and I will do everything to help Eden." Klaus assured, sensing the tense Dominic Peterson radiate through the phone.

"Thanks Klaus."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Eden, Ezra and Delilah stood in the room after the feud they had minutes ago. Ezra had stood from the floor after Eden managed to prove her point of being much powerful than him — although he knew it was all to assert her dominance — and prove she wasn't weak. He knew her much better than she'd ever expect.

"You stated your hand, may I please leave?" Eden questioned as Ezra was stuck in though. Delilah on the other hand was seething at Eden, staring at her with a deadly glare Eden found childish.

"You don't get to make demands." Delilah abruptly responded. Her tongue being quick and poisonous.

     "And what are you going to do, hm?" Eden asked, reading closer to her younger sister. Delilah stood still with a stoic look on her face. "Are you going to kill me...?"

     "Why, worried I'd succeed in doing so?" Delilah questioned with a taunting voice, a devilish smile appearing on her lips.

Eden let out a chuckle, keeping the stare between the two unbothered. The resting beside her side, twisted to the side. Delilahs neck snapped, she turned to the side before falling onto the floor — dead. Ezra was alarmed by the loud thud, turning from where he stood, finding Delilah on the floor.

As he stared at Eden, he watch her carelessly shrug glancing at the body laying at her feet. "I think it's time you stop hiding behind a teenager, and act like a man."

Eden walked out the room, growing bored with the scenery. She headed back to the living room, going to sit on the couch; One leg crossed over the other. Ezra had quickly trailed behind her, following her to the room she sat in.

"Must you always kill your enemies? Was our parents, Louisa not enough?" Ezra answered, his arms falling frustrated by his side.

"Louisa isn't dead, if you must know." Eden pointed out, her attention focused on something else. Ezra furrowed his brows, unsure why she was sharing this with him. "I'm not a cold as you make me out to be, brother."

"Oh, I could argue against that." Ezra muttered, placing his hands on his hips.

"Well, it's a good thing I don't want to hear it." Eden said, with an arched eyebrow. Ezra rolled his eyes.

"You always were arrogant, weren't you? Even as a child, you always wanted to do things your way." Ezra spoke, trailing before her, examining books on a bookshelf.

     "And you always were a sneaky bastard." Eden retorted, earning a scowl from Ezra. "You really think I'd believe the whole charitable act?"

"I don't know how the hell you did it, but convincing mom and dad to bring me back home wasn't for me, but yourself." Eden explained, standing from the sofa.

"Come on, what better way to get rid of the enemy and sister you've always hated? It's killing two birds with one stone." Eden jokingly pat Ezras shoulder as she shifted to examine the bookshelf.

"And — theoretically speaking — you were right, I'd still be more human than you ever would be." Ezra sneered glancing as she was intrigued by something she found on a nearby cabinet.

He watched tentatively as she opened the doors, with glassed paned windows seeping through to all items stored into it. She pulled out a small brooch, stuffing it in her pocket.

"Well, as much as you hate to hear it, you never were human." Eden blandly replied, her hands placed into the pockets of her skirt. "You and I are the same. You will always be a siphoning vampire freak, just like me."

Ezra forcefully pushed Eden to a nearby wall. His hand clinging around her throat, closing it tightly with his grip. "You and I aren't the same, because you kill for fun. I do it to survive."

"You justify yourself in hopes to separate the very thin line between us..." Eden strained, as she clawed his hand, occasionally peeling skin that'd heal again. "...but if you were as intelligent as I, you wouldn't need to justify it."

Eden muttered a spell under her breathe, coming out of Ezras grasp while he was pushed off her with an invisible force being forced to his knees on the floor. Eden coughed out a dry breathe, recuperating her shallow breathing from earlier. Ezra glared at Eden, his breathing becoming labored.

Eden pulled out the brooch in her pocket, turning it in her hands, gently. "You know, at first I thought you'd be more creative... but you always seemed to lack in that department."

Eden shoved the brooch in his face. A snake was wrapped in a circle with two heads connecting on either end. It was gold, with detailed scaled on it, emerald eyes glistening brightly. Ezras face had gone pale, as he realized how screwed he really was.

"A snake. How cliche of you." Eden commented. "You know, snakes tend to be considered wise. Should've done your research."

"You figured it out. Congratulations." Ezra sneered, trying to pull his knees from the floor, as they continued to be bound to the floor. "You plan on leaving?"

"Not till I've stated my hands." Eden started, she bent down; Her elbows resting on her knees.

"I've spent the last few years being scared of a man who I overcame a century ago. And even after him, I continue to control men much scarier than you'll ever be." Eden whispered in his face, her head tilting to the side. She aggressively gripped onto his chin, that he tried to fight, failing miserably. "So, when you finally want to face me like a real man you claim to be, I'll be waiting."

Eden forcibly let go of his face, pushing off to the side. Eden stood up, the brooch being placed flat in her hand. She began to chant a spell she used last time to release Klaus and Elijah from the Chambre de Chasse.

      Dominic had eagerly been bouncing his leg up and down as he sat on a singular-sofa, scanning impatiently over a grimoire Eden had hidden away in their attic. He had no idea what he was looking at, as he couldn't understand the transcript written by her and fellow witches before. To him it seemed like scribbles and a bunch of bored sketches crammed into one parchment.

     The sound of gasping caused Dominic to abruptly stand from the chair, pushing aside to large book on his lap. Eden sat up in the couch, her breathing coming harshly in and out, vigorously looking around the house. Dominic had approached her side, kneeling down to look at her.

     Her eyes were wide in fear, adjusting to to the new home she was in. The new home Eden and Dominic now resided in. Dominic placed his hands gently on her shoulders, hoping to keep her steady.

"Eden, your okay." He called out softly, his eyes concerning and curious.

Eden continued breathing out heavily, as her yes caught Dominic's soft dark brown eyes. She stared at him a moment, till she spoke with a coarser and dry voice.

"Dominic, there something you need to know... and you won't like it."

A/N: GAHH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! THE KING FAMILY HAS REUNITED... AND IM PERSONALLY NOT READY! but hey, it will all work out. i'm so ready for when eden kicks their ass because that will be the best chapter in the world... and THE TEA! GOD, THERE WILL SOME DRAMA NEXT CHAPTER!

—mina<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.5K 108
"I am a 1000 year old vampire witch hybrid living as a single mom in a supernatural infested town. I do not have the time to be involved in your fami...
809K 22.1K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
98.6K 2.8K 45
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
39.5K 2K 45
ΛΛ‹κ’°πŸ’κ’± - Μ₯ΫͺΝ™ΫͺΛšβ”Šβ› 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 βœβ”ŠΛš Μ₯ΫͺΝ™Ϋͺβ—Œ β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝(v.) To attract and move deeply: rouse to ecstatic admiration.] ━━━in which a woman born in the 1...