internet idiots

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"You chuckle fucker! Give me back my diamonds!" A story in which laughter is the best medicine. "You have no... More

Intro
Prologue
Stream More [chapter 1]
New Information [chapter 2]
Midnight Streams [chapter 3]
Adios Sucker [chapter 5]
Mob Army [chapter 6]
Hange's Foil [chapter 7]
Podcast [chapter 8]
Prank War Begins [chapter 9]
Sleepover [chapter 10]
High [chapter 11]
Next Morning [chapter 12]
Breakfast [chapter 13]
Arrangement [chapter 14]
Lazy Day [chapter 15]
Threatened [chapter 16]
Cars [chapter 17]
Youtube [chapter 18]
Cupcakes [chapter 19]
Asthetically Pleasing [chapter 20]
Bully Eren Day [chapter 21]
Cancelled [chapter 22]
Siblings or Dating [chapter 23]
Try Not To Laugh [chapter 24]
Pools [chapter 25]
Depth [chapter 26]
Showering [chapter 27]
Eggs [chapter 28]
Face Masks [chapter 29]
Attack on Connie [chapter 30]
Scratch Marks [chapter 31]
Wobbly Legs [chapter 32]
Studying [chapter 33]
Netherite [chapter 34]
Car Thieves [chapter 35]
Jean-boy the Jealous [chapter 36]
Special Songs [chpater 37]
Beach [chapter 38]
Eren Jr. [chapter 39]
Bed Wars [chapter 40]
Proposals [chapter 41]
Milfs [chapter 42]
McDonald's [chapter 43]
Surprise [chapter 44]
Forgot [chapter 45]
Mailman [chapter 46]
Hate Comments [chapter 47]
Scary Niccolo [chapter 48]
Gertie [chapter 49]
Up! [chapter 50]
Goodbyes [chapter 51]
New World [chapter 52]
Pigmen [chapter 53]
Hair Braiding [chapter 54]
Mother [chapter 55]
Daddy's Home [chapter 56]
Brantley [chapter 57]
Homophobes [chapter 58]
Stairs [chapter 59]
Bottom [chapter 60]
Two Hours [chapter 61]
Bad Date [chapter 62]
Bloody Nose [chapter 63]
Juice [chapter 64]
Sexual Tension [chapter 65]
Super Smash Bros [chapter 66]
Mario [chapter 67]
Bridal Shop [chapter 68]
Bridesmaid Clothing [chapter 69]
Say Yes to the Dress [chapter 70]
Corset [chapter 71]
Growing Up [chapter 72]
Marriage [chapter 73]

Q&A [chapter 4]

13.4K 541 3.2K
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"You're not in frame at all," Annie sighed as she walked out from behind the phone and forced everybody into certain spots so they you were all in frame.

"I think she's mad," Sasha whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"No, just annoyed," Armin shook his head with a small smile.

Wednesday had come quicker than expected, meaning you were doing the live. It was mainly meant to be for a Q&A, with Sasha, Jean, Marco, Eren, Armin, Mikasa, you, Connie, and Annie.

"It's ya boy! Skinny penis!" Connie yelled as soon as he knew the live started.

"I'm so fucking close to quitting," Annie hissed as she plopped down beside Armin who wrapped his arm around her in attempt to calm her down.

"I have chat pulled up so ask away with any questions," you said while pulling one of your legs against your chest, the other laying against the hard wooden floor that was installed in all the dorms.

"Do you think Niccolo would make me food if I asked?" Sasha asked while preoccupying herself by braiding her hair.

"Sasha, that man is head over heals in love with you. He would die for you, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind cooking for you," Connie rolled his eyes.

"Wait, really?" she asked with a smile.

"You guys are literally dating, how— what?" Jean sweat dropped.

"Ma'am that's a whole new level of dense," Mikasa piped up.

"First question," you said after receiving the first question you actually found interesting, "Are any of you sexually active?"

"Wow, straight of the bat," Marco whistled.

"Yes," Jean nodded with a small smirk, earning him a jab in the side from Marco.

"Mhm," Annie hummed, Armin lowering his head in embarrassment.

"As of right now, no," Eren shook his head.

"What do you consider sexually active..." Sasha trailed off.

"I'm just gonna consider that as a yes from you," you said while looking over at the brunette, "And no, I'm not.

"Not really," Mikasa answered.

"Yes," Connie nodded.

"No," Sasha clarified his answer.

"Expose his ass," you laughed, "Anyways, how are your relationships with your parents and are they married," you read off, "Ok, who's sending so many personal questions?"

"I have daddy issues and I'm on decent terms with my mom. I don't believe they were married in the first place," Annie stated.

"I'm fine with both parents and they're happily married," Mikasa shrugged.

"Same," Sasha quipped.

"Love my mom and have slight daddy issues, but nothing major and they're both still married," Eren responded.

"I don't know about my parents, I lived with my grandfather. I'm pretty sure they're married? I don't really know," Armin said.

"Two married parents who I get along with," Connie commented.

"I have a great relationship with both of my parents and they're married," Jean replied.

"Daddy issues with married parents," Marco threw up a peace sign.

"MAJOR daddy issues with divorced parents," you said while biting your lip and grabbing your chin.

"I'm sorry," Armin said.

"Sorry about what? I got two birthdays and two Christmases. No complaints coming out of my mouth," you said with a grin.

"That's one way to look at it," Eren nodded.

"Next question!" you said while scrolling through comments, "Who do you think the craziest person that's currently here is?"

"Y/n," Eren answered immediately.

"If this is about what I said on twitch two nights ago, you better take that back," you said while looking up at the boy who sat on the bed behind you.

"Ok Mrs. I-don't-hire-hit-men-because-I-kill-people-on-my-own," Eren rolled his eyes, letting a playful smirk tug at his lips.

"But he's right, you are pretty crazy. One time I stole one of your chips, and instead of just saying something rude, you bit me," Sasha pouted.

"Don't take my food," you shrugged.

"Noted," Jean whistled.

"I think we can all come to a mutual agreement that y/n's the craziest," Marco said.

"Sure, anyways," you said while finding a question, "Oh! Who have you known the longest, and how did you meet them."

"Armin. I think we met at a park when we were toddlers," Eren said.

"Mhm," Armin hummed while nodding his head.

"Y/n," Marco said, "We were 5 and she had just moved into the neighborhood."

"Yeah, and I walked up to you because you were playing with a football by yourself, and I thought you looked lonely so I joined you," you nodded.

"And then you literally played football with me in a tutu," Marco chuckled.

"And I looked fabulous," you said while snapping sassily.

"Yes you did," Marco laughed while nodding his head in agreement.

"Connie and Sasha, we all met during homeroom during one of our years in middle school," Jean answered.

"Mikasa. We took karate together when I was in 5th grade," Annie responded.

"Yeah, and sparring was always rather eventful," Mikasa hummed, "But I met Eren first. Our parents are friends so yeah. He's like my annoying little brother."

"I'm not annoying," Eren huffed.

"Sparring seems like it would be fun..." you mumbled, "Ok, um. What is everyone's sexuality."

"Gay," Marco answered immediately.

"Bi," Jean replied.

"Straight, but I support all these hoes," Eren said while gesturing around the room.

"I don't know. Probably pan, as long as you can cook I love you," Sasha shrugged.

"I'm like 80% sure I'm straight," Connie answered furrowing his brows in thought.

"Bi," Mikasa said.

"If I don't say raging bisexual I don't know what does," you said while making a '😗' face and throwing up a peace sign.

"I don't have a label," Annie answered.

"...Next question," Armin said quickly, obviously uncomfortable with the topic.

"Uh huh," you hummed, "Who do you—" you started to say but were cut off by the door being slammed open.

"The life of the party is here!" Hange yelled, slamming the door shut before running and jumping on you for a hug.

"Bestie!" you said with excitement as you hugged them.

"Are you guys live or something?" Hange asked as they caught sight of the phone, adjusting their position so they were more comfortable.

"Yes," Annie monotoned.

"Cool, anyways!" Hange chirped, "How would you feel about adopting frogs?" they asked while narrowing their eyes at you.

"...What kind of frogs?" you replied while narrowing your eyes back at them.

"White tree frogs. They're really pretty," they replied while pulling their phone out to show you some pictures.

"Wait really?" Eren asked while looking over you and down at Hange's phone.

"Yeah," they nodded while holding up their phone for the two of you to see.

"Woah," you commented.

"Dudes, talk about frogs later. We've got people to entertain," Connie said as he threw a paper ball at Eren's head.

"Why you little—" Eren started to say as he got up, tackling Connie down on the bed.

"I want food~" Sasha whined as she completely ignored Eren and Connie who were wrestling on the bed behind her.

"Ow!" Jean yelled as Connie's foot hit his side.

"Wait— Don't start wrestling with them!" Marco exclaimed frantically as he tried to hold his boyfriend back.

"This is total chaos..." Annie trailed off.

"I know. Don't you love it?" Armin asked as he watched them with a small smile, squeezing Annie a little out of amusement.

"Call pest control! There are a few rodents I need to get rid of!" Mikasa said to the people on the live as she raised her hand.

"Do you think I could light a match using my teeth?" Hange asked you.

"I don't know, but we could always try!" you replied to them with much enthusiasm.

"That's the spirit," they said as they started digging around in their purse.

"No matches!" Annie scolded as she moved away from Armin and towards you and Hange when seeing them hold up the box.

"Come on! What's the worst we can do?" you asked while taking a match out of the box, Hange doing the same.

"Burn down the building?!" Annie replied as she started reaching for your match.

"That's not even that bad~" you purred.

"Burn it. Burn it. Burn it," Mikasa and Sasha cheered.

"Eren, grab y/n's match!" Annie ordered Eren who was right behind you.

"Reason?" he asked, kicking Jean as he continued to wrestle with Jean and Connie.

"She wants to burn down the building," Annie replied while pouncing on Hange to get their match.

"Oh, we can't do that," Eren said as he quickly grabbed the match out of your hands.

"Oh come on~" you groaned, "A little fire never hurt anybody!"

"I got burned because I accidentally got too close to the fire when Niccolo was cooking!" Sasha joined in.

"Not helping my case," you snapped at her.

"So this livestream got hectic, and it all started with Hange. Moral of the story, if you bring Hange's chaotic ass into a room they will cause a chain reaction and everything will go crashing down," Mikasa spoke to the camera. She had moved so she was sitting directly in front of it, but you also had a pretty clear view of what was happening behind her, "Bye bitches!" she said before ending the live.

"No Hange! Put the fire out!" Armin yelled as he got up after seeing Hange light the match using her teeth, wanting to help his poor girlfriend who was struggling to get the feral beans under control.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 355 8
18+ Levi x Reader ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. Levi x Fem. Bodied Reader Modern AU Attack on...
100K 1.6K 42
This is a erenxreader fanfic based on them being in college Update: everyday or every other day I do not own anything aot/snk related! I just creat...
254K 8.5K 65
art credit: @/KznoBuyhm7zqrNN on twt College hasn't always been fun,like anything else it has its pros and cons,right? Your friends have made it very...
740 9 7
' ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..-' ' ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†.. ' ' ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...