π™Όπš’ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ ⋆ π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑝...

By OliveTr4shm0uth

peter parker fanfiction More

school
2 - Fro Yo, Art, and a Spiderman
3 - Trips, I hope you do
the kidnapping
to space we go
the donut ship
dusty flakes
the nothingness
war & peace.
a run away
wind
idk bae
eh
bruh
kiss
sorry 😐b
i give UP
recontinuing

memories

2 0 0
By OliveTr4shm0uth

Pepper and I walked out of the cabin with my sister Morgan. She had been born while I was in the so called "blip" as some say. It was very strange having a little sister that grew up without you and suddenly you're there-.

Pepper placed a wreath onto the water that said something I couldn't read because of the tears in my eyes. Pepper put her hand on my shoulder and i held Morgan's. Peter stood beside me and sighed, looking at me and then at the wreath which floated away in the waters. I set down a flower bouquet on a tin and pushed it into the water. It read, "to natasha romanoff. Who put everyone else's lives first."

•••

"Y/n, show mommy your picture!" Dad said and Y/n lifted up a drawing of pepper and y/n. "Where's me?" Dad asked. "You're ourtsaving da world!" 5 year old y/n said, placing it on the nightstand of their room.

"Whos the prettiest princess in the town?" Nat asked, clinking her tea cup against y/n's. "You! Duh!" Y/n giggled and Natasha laughed, " that's very sweet... but it's not right. You are the prettiest princess!"

"Hey y/n, want a burger?" Asked Steve with his apron on, flipping the burgers on the grill. "Of course I wanna buga!" Y/n laughed, "dey aw my faborites." Steve handed small y/n a burger and a slice of cheese, "your dad's favorites too."

Y/n sat with her dad on the balcony. "That star is so cool- it's redder than the rest," y/n said, pointing to the sky. "Let's name is storm," Tony said and Y/n gave him a questionable look. "Storm!?" Y/n laughed. "Yeah... Storm."

•••
"Y/n wate up!!!" said Morgan, shaking my arm.
I yawned and put my hand out, "pull me up." She tried her hardest to bring me up and I huffed, standing up. "Y/n mommy made waffles! Mommy made waffles!" She jumped up and down, racing out of my room. I looked around the room.

It didn't have any pictures of me. Must've been a guest room..

I ate the delicious waffles pepper made and smiled for the first time since my dads death. He was gone. This was something I had to get used to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 276 39
Hope You Enjoy!
186K 2.8K 62
basically what it says :) feel free to make some requests! lower case intended
167K 4.9K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
6.1K 120 8
This is a hp/avengers wtm fanfic Disclaimer: I only own my oc and other parts originally not in the movies. All other rights go to the creators of Ha...