Our Mission

By RoseAuth0r

[MAJOR EDITING] Aside from her breathtaking beauty and desirable personality the young spy Isabella Garcia i... More

BEFORE READING
* Characters *
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AESTHETE

Chapter 9

86.9K 1.9K 3.4K
By RoseAuth0r

- Isabella's POV -

When I arrived to Lorenzo's home last night everything went back to how it was. I just grown tired of being treated like I didn't exist.

I spent yesterday using every brain cells to completely understand the relationship Lorenzo has with the American mafia.

From the mental notes I had collected, they were speaking of The Viper's. They had copies of the stolen items, the men I suspected Lorenzo killed in the warehouse also were mentioned.

The entire conversation radiated with bitterness and revenge. I did not speak at all and only picked at the salad I was eating out of complete boredom.

I didn't want to come off as too interested because that will be suspicious, especially after mentioning how much I didn't want to join.

Although the information brought me a step closer to the case it wasn't that simple. The things they spoke of were terrible things of course but I needed more.

I wore plain light blue jeans and a white long sleeve. I preferred my usual business attire but I didn't have much to work with here.

I grab my phone off my bed and pick the locks with my bobby-pin. When I make my way down the hall and staircase, I am greeted to several guards standing in the way of every window and door.

"Are you heading somewhere?" Lorenzo asks.

I turn around. He must've found out somehow.

"It isn't none of your concern."

"You will leave with security so I am assure you are brought back," he says.

My eyes watch him walk to a man and pull out something from his pocket. He mutters under his breath and leaves.

When Lorenzo is no longer blocking my view, my eyebrows raised and my mouth slightly opened from shock.

"Hello Isabella."

"It's a pleasure to meet you" I said with a fake smile as I shook Darelle's hand.

"The pleasure's all mine" He said with a smirk.

The guards moved out of our way as we walked through the doors going straight into the car. After about twenty minutes of complete silence the driver finally arrived at the mall. Darelle and I got out the car and made our way inside.

"Are you actually fucking crazy," I finally said now that we weren't surrounded by Lorenzo's people.

He remains calm and collected, "I told you I would figure out a way."

He did tell me that but this was not what I expected his plan to be. I was fine on my own for now and the extra assistance wasn't necessary.

I walk into a store that was filled of mannequins dressed in the new arrival clothing. Music surrounded the place, blasting out of the speakers and people roamed around.

"Everything is being handled, I appreciate the help but having another person pop up in the blue isn't quite..." I pause searching for the right words, "normal?"

I was allowed easy access into events and his home because Kim has settled things. Though, that didn't change from Lorenzo realizing my sudden appearance. I already came off to suspicious and I didn't need another person causing so much attention.

He scoffs, "You said that the last time and you got kidnapped."

I let my hands play with the different fabrics. My fingers pushing back hangers with clothes and searching for anything I liked.

It wasn't my fault I gotten kidnapped. Violet had acted highly unprofessional while working and I was left alone to deal with the consequences. He was well aware of my location and allowed me to stay alone.

The blame taken me aback. My skin burnt and my flesh cooled with sweat. It wasn't my fault.

"You had a job and failed me," I shot back at him, no longer able to bite back my tongue.

I spun towards his direction and eye him down coldly. I watched as his face became stern and his body straightening as my words stung his ego.

He adjusts his suit and his jaw clenched, "I suppose I owe you an apology, Isabella." He steps closer, "please forgive me for abandoning my act of duties."

You suppose? Shove your apology up your ass.

I stay quiet though and don't dare say what my mind thinks. I didn't want to cause a scene especially with so many people present.

I turn and continuing going through the blouses, "I went out to dinner last night. Lorenzo is doing business with the American mafia as well."

I stand I front of the mirror and bring a red blouse to my figure. It matched my tan complexion and flattered my top.

Darelle looks at me through the mirror intrigued with my statement. He doesn't bother speaking, allowing me to continue on.

I silk blouse with the tip of my fingers, "he has killed over a dozen men that worked for The Viper's with the help of them," I pause to hand him the item, "Francisco had his men steal drugs and weapons."

I walk away from the rack of blouse and towards the pants. Darelle follows behind and extremely close, giving me barely any space to breathe.

I decided to edge him for a bit, staying quiet as I finished my shopping.

It wasn't long until I had clothes towering his arms and I was ready to pay. When we reach the register and when I realize I have no money to spend, I look at Darelle with wide eyes.

They soften when I see him whip out a card with Lorenzo's name on it.

This is what Lorenzo whispered and handed to Darelle earlier? Who knew how generous this bitter man could be.

"I'm quite hungry."

_____

We already finished eating and for the past 30 minutes Darelle has been interrogating me about Lorenzo. I told him everything that has happened the past few days and he just kept asking questions I didn't have the answers to.

"So you decided to just stop doing your job after you got kidnapped like your on some fucking vacation" He growled as he gripped his hand my wrist.

"Watch your tone when you talk to me and your fucking hands" I growled back before yanking my hand out of his release and getting up from my seat to throw away my trash.

--------

A few hours has past , Darelle and I were still not talking after the argument we had. I was done with my clothes and shoes shopping but before leaving the mall I had to make one more stop which was at the lingerie store, before walking in I turned around stopping Darelle causing him to drop a bag.

"Your not coming in here with me, you can wait by the door but that's the closest you can be" I said sternly before turning away and heading inside.

I walked in being greeted by a sweet lady just informing me about the sales going on and letting me know that if I needed help to just ask her.

I walked around the store, in the middle there were stations with drawers filled with different type of underwear's and on top were displays of mannequins modeling sets.

I couldn't decide on which colors I liked so I bought all of the different colors and styles they had, I mean i'm sure Lorenzo wouldn't mind.

I walked out the store and handed Darelle the bags. It looked like he was going to trip with every step he took but I didn't even care and continued to walk myself out the mall.

We got here  just before noon and by the time we left it was pitch black, time goes by fast. I walked over to the parked car that Lorenzo's driver was sitting in. I opened the door and got in while Darelle put away the bags in the trunk.

--------

"Did you really need all that" Darelle said before placing the last three bags onto my bed.

"Of course" I replied.

"Thanks for helping me bring them up but if your trying to live I would leave now" I said grabbing his arm and walking him to the door. I closed them just as he walked out and went back on my bed to check my phone since I haven't been on it all day.

______

After about 30 minutes I finally finished putting my clothes and shoes away and walked over to the bathroom to take another shower since I was out all day.

I patted myself dry before massaging in some lotion. Once I finished I walked over to my drawer and picked out a black flower sheer lace set and threw on the black furry robe that hung on the coat hanger next to the drawer.

I made my way back to the bathroom, picking up my dirty clothes that were on the floor and putting them in the hamper that was placed in the corner. I took the blow dryer from under the sink , connecting it in the outlet under the mirror. I quickly blowed dried my hair, combining and parting it down the middle.

I did my usual skin care before doing my makeup.
Just as I finished I heard the door knock and like usual they came in wether I wanted them there or not.

The doors to my room creek open, footsteps following the sound. I looked up at the mirror to see Lorenzo, I turned around at him and smirked.

"You wanted to talk" He questioned, his eyes wandering my body.

"My eyes are up here and yes" I said walking past him and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I already have something arranged."

"Get dress so we could g-" Lorenzo said before getting interrupted by a knock on my door. He walked out the bathroom to check on who it was , probably the maid.

"What the fuck are you doing here" Lorenzo yelled, I ran out the bathroom to see Darelle, fuck.

______

Don't forget to vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 34.3K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...
122 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
19.4K 645 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
109K 2.1K 46
We parked in front of a massive building and got out of the car. My arm linked with Enzo's and Stefano and Tarra entered first. When the doors ope...