Stronger (18+)

By VeGirl

Some of you have gotten to know me as a hard core woman who dictates the life of others, but it has not alway... More

1. Foundation
2. Icing on the cake
3. Business
4. Paris
5. Expectations
6. A brand new start
7. Frustrated
8. Excitement
9. Girlfriends
10. Education
11. Acceptance
12. Pressing boundaries
13. Processing
14. Hometown
15. Tangled
16. Alternative Christmas
17. Innocence lost
18. For better and worse
19. The good life
20. To be or not to be
21. In sickness and health
22. Despair
23. Next chapter in life
24. Game time
25. Something lost and something found
26. Tying the knot
27. Promise of a future

Introduction

38.1K 329 9
By VeGirl

Stronger

© VeGirl 2015
All Rights Reserved

* * * * * * * * * *

Some of you have gotten to know me as a hard core woman who dictates the life of others, but it has not always been like that.

While growing up, I was taught to respect my elders. I was taught to stay on the sidelines, to bow my head to everybody and to avert my eyes. This fact surely has laid a strong foundation to the woman I am today.

How do you think that has affected my relationships with men?

My name is Mayako Kato and I am a not only a trained submissive, I train others.

Let me tell you my story... Once there was a little blackhaired girl...

* * *

This is a spin off from 'Broken'; certain parts will make more sense if you have already read that one and this certainly comes with spoilers to the other one, but they work individually.

This is an erotic story; intended for a mature audience only and is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of persons or places is coincidental.

Written by © VeGirl 2014 All Rights Reserved
The picture is not mine. No copyright infringement intended.

* * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 14.6K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
292K 2.3K 5
*COMPLETE*** "You're not playing fair," I whispered, shuddering when I felt his lips and the stubble on his jaw brush against the side of my neck. "I...
3.6K 35 22
Passion. Promises. Desire. Discipline. The transition from lovers to friends and life partners is an easy one for Bella and Xander. What's not so ea...
4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...