Our Little Princess (SS x OC...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan... More

Introduction
Meeting (1)
Dinner (2)
First Detention (3)
Next morning (4)
Planning? (6)
Hogsmeade (7)
Set up (8)
Party (9)
Drunk (10)
AUTHORS NOTE
Hungover (11)
Princess (12)
PLEASE READ!!!
1st Name Basis (13)
Authors note
Day in Hell (14)
Saved (15)
Almost caught (16)
Sleepless nights (17)
Surprise! (18)
Revenge is sweet (19)
AUTHORS NOTE
Reality check (20)
Just friends (21)
The photo
Keeping secrets (22)
One time thing (23)
New book?
The Diffrence (24)
Left behind (25)
Possessions (26)
Family Issues (27)
Dress shopping (28)
Ministry Ball (29)
Good girl (30)
Snowy nights (31)
Rumors Spreading (32)
Authors note!!
Yull Surprises (33)
Authors Note!!
No one else (34)
Library (35)
Love? (36)
Job opportunity (37)
Hello again!

Additude (5)

15.5K 244 131
By Pansexual_wh0re02

Edited as of 9/13/21

She felt a cold metal object go under her chin making her stare into the blue eyes of the man. It was none other than Lucius Malfoy. She had many emotions flying through her. One of them being anger.

"What the fuck, why did you do that," she yelled. "I thought I was about to get murdered or raped," she exclaimed. Lucius just watched with amused but angry eyes.

He took long strides to the girl in front of him and latched his hand to her throat, bringing her to her feet. "Watch your attitude," he sneered through gritted teeth.

She flinched but her anger took over. "No! I thought I was about to die!" She yelled. His grip on her throat tightened. "Watch it, this is your final warning," he gritted through his teeth.

She tried to pull his hand away from his wrist but failed. He chuckled at her struggle, "Not so easy is it?"

"I'm not in the mood, let go," she glared at him. She could see pure anger swimming in his eyes. "That was your final warning," without warning he pushed her against the wall roughly.

His hand still against her throat his lips crashed into hers. He kissed her angrily, nothing but pure lust and anger being released. She kissed him with the same intensity, pushing her head forward to meet his.

She heard the door open but she couldn't see who it was, she had a feeling. Lucius let go of her throat and grabbed the back of her thighs, making her wrap her legs around his torso.

He turned around but didn't walk forward. She felt another pair of hands on her back, rubbing her skin through her uniform. She moaned into the kiss, as she felt Lucius' cock hardening under her.

Snape quickly placed a silencing charm on the door and putting a strong locking charm on it. Snape backed away and Lucius led her to a desk and set her on it. He backed away from her, leaving her flustered and horny.

"You in the mood now?" Lucius cocked an eyebrow. She nodded with needy eyes. Both men smirked at her, their minds full of the dirty things they were going to do with her.

"You are still in need of punishment little one," Snape growled. He walked forward and flipped her onto her stomach. She gasped at the sudden movement.

His hands went to her thighs and rubbed up against her legs and under her skirt. He brought her skirt up along with his hands, leaving her ass fully exposed to the 2 men. Shivers went down her spine as she felt his hands give her goosebumps.

Then he moved his hand away. She felt nothing, all she could hear was her heavy breathing.

SMACK!

She yelped and jolted forward. Suddenly Lucius grabbed her hair and pulled her up, making her arch her back. His mouth was right next to her ear.

"Ok kitten. We are going to hit you 10 times. You are not to speak or make a noise. Is that clear?" he spoke lowly in her ear. She shook her head frantically.

Snape walks around to face her. He gripped her jaw tightly, waiting for a better answer. She winced in pain. "Y-Yes sir," she stuttered. Snape released the grip on her jaw, going back behind her.

Lucius let go of her hair making her fall forward onto the desk. She tried to prepare herself for the next strike.

SMACK!

She jolted forward, biting her lip so she wouldn't make a noise. They hit her again and again. She hoped they were finished, she didn't know how much more she could handle. Once they were finished she was a whimpering mess, tears on the brim of her eyes.

Lucius yanked her hair back, her back arched. She whined in pain. "You handled it like a good girl, we will reward you for it," he purred into her ear. He let go of her hair and turned her around, she now was sitting facing them.

"Stand up," Snape demanded. She did so without hesitation. He walked behind her and sat on the desk and grabbed her, sitting her down between his legs. She could feel his growing length on her clothed back.

She could hear his breathing in her ear, his chest expanding on her back. His cologne took over her senses. He started to unbutton her shirt, pulling it off her body.

Lucius started to kiss her lips lustfully as Snape started to leave small kisses on her ear, sucking on it. He slowly moved down to her shoulder and neck.

She sighed into the kiss, she was in between two strong chests and she never wanted to move. Snape moves his hands to her thighs, he moved across them with a light touch.

His hands slipped under her skirt, making her breath hitch. His fingers inched up to where she wanted him the most. She buckled her hips to his finger and he quickly moved his hands away.

He gripped her jaw from behind. "Don't be greedy, my little slut," Snape sneered. She whimpered at how rough he was being as Lucius shoved his tongue down her throat.

He let go of her jaw and brought his hand back to her thighs. Without hesitation he slipped his fingers into her panties, making her breathing hitch in her throat.

He started to collect her arousal on his fingers, moving them up and down. She gasped as she felt his cold calloused fingers on her warm core.

He chuckled darkly in her ear. "My little slut's coming undone right under my finger." He quickly pushed 2 fingers into her entrance. She moaned into Lucius' mouth, Snape quickly started to pump his fingers into her.

She clenches Lucius' shoulders into her hands. Lucius backed up, taking her hands off his shoulders. She whined at the sudden loss of contact, Snape took his free hand and wrapped it around her body, attaching it to her neck.

"Oh P-Professor," she moaned loudly. He suddenly pulled out of her, she whined at the sudden loss of pleasure. Snape pushed her off the table and he got off as well.

They watched her for a moment before Lucius gripped her hair and pushed her to her knees. She whined as her knees hit the hard dungeon floor.

She looked up at them with lust clouding her eyes. Her breathing became harder as she saw both men started to remove their belts. Lucius snapped the 2 ends of his belt together, she jumped a little.

"Turn around, Now!" Lucius demanded. She hesitated at first then did so nonetheless. Lucius grabbed both of her hands and tied the belt tightly around her wrists. She winched in pain as the belt dug into her skin.

He turned her back around as Snape tied a black tie around her eyes, her eyes widened in fear. She couldn't see anything.

Her anxiety started to take over and they noticed. "It's ok baby doll, no need to be afraid," Snape whispered into her ear.

She calmed down a little bit but she was still on full alert. It was like all her other senses heightened. She could feel their rough fingers on her skin. One hand grabbed her jaw tightly, placing his pre-cum covered tip on her lips.

"Open and suck," a dark voice growled into her ear. She slowly opened her mouth as Snape's cock entered her mouth. She closed her lips around him as he started to thrust his member deep into her throat, hitting her gag reflex.

She started to gag around him. Her eyes screwed shut, Lucius was near them pumping his length. She rose her hand to meet Lucius' hard member, slowly starting to stroke him.

He threw his head back as he watched her choke on Severus's cock. Soon he pulled out and let Lucius burier his cock down her throat, giving her no time to take a breath.

He watched as she choked around him. He groaned in pleasure. "Look at you. Choking on daddy's cock like a good little slut." She moaned around him, his words made her panties even more soaked.

He pulled out of her mouth and pulled her up by her hair. Snape wasted no time to pull off her skirt leaving her in her panties and bra.

Lucius brought her into his arms, he started to mimic thrust into her. She felt his hard cock on her clothed pussy making her moan into his neck.

Severus moved behind her and mimic trusted behind her. The feeling of 2 cock moving against her make her roll her eyes in the back of her head.

Snape removed the cloth from around her eyes, her wrists still tied behind her back. Lucius moves away and Snape bent her over the desk, he quite literally ripped off her panties.

She gasped as she felt the fabric tear off her most sensitive area. She felt his hard cock rub up and down her folds. He slowly pushed into her, stretching her out completely. She moaned at the feeling.

He started to thrust harder into her, holding her tied wrists. "Oh Merlin's God," she moaned. He smirked though she couldn't see it, she knew. Lucius walked in front of her and started to rub his dick on her face.

Snape latched his hand to her hair pulling her up, making her arch her back. "What a slut. You like being fuck over your Professor's desk for a good grade. Don't you?" He grunted in between thrusts.

"Yes, I love it, Professor, I love having you cock down my pussy," she moaned. Lucius pushed his cock down her throat as she was moaning.

He threw his head back in pleasure. He started to thrust down her throat, holding her head in place. "Do you want both your holes filled, like the little slut you are," Lucius taunted her.

She moaned around him. He pulled out and moved behind her as Snape pulled out of her. Suddenly she was turned around and the rope around her wrists disappeared. She looked at the 2 men, their cocks leaked with pre-cum.

She started to drool just at the sight. Both men grinned as they watched the needy girl, both of them reading her thoughts. With a flick of Lucius's wand, her bra unclasped itself and landed on the floor.

She was now fully exposed to them, she felt a little bad about herself. Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. Lucius walked up to her and lined his member up to her soaking entrance.

He trusted into her deeply, making her moan in pleasure. He didn't give her anything to adjust to his size before he started to slam into her.

He grabbed her thighs and pushed them up to her stomach, giving him a better angle to go deeper. She started to scream in pleasure. Lucius rammed himself into her G- spot.

"Oh god yes! Fuck!" She screamed. Lucius took one of his hands off her thighs and wrapped it around her throat tightly. "Watch your language, slut," he grunted.

Snape watched from a distance, stroking himself in anticipation. Her breath was caught in her throat by Lucius' hand. "I'm going to destroy this tight pussy of yours," Lucius grunted.

She moaned, "Please!"

He slammed into her as hard as he could, sweat started to break on his forehead. She started to feel a ball form in the pit of her stomach. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum," she whined.

"Is that so mm," Lucius grunted. "Yes, God yes!" She nearly screamed. Without warning, he pulled out of her. She whined as she felt her edge become farther. She looked at Lucius who had an evil grin on his face.

Snape moved in front of her and rammed his member into her. She nearly screamed as he slammed into her cervix. "Professor, you feel so good," she moaned loudly.

He grunted as he watched her take him fully, he watched his member disappear and reappear from inside her.

"You take my cock so well," he groaned. It didn't take long for her to build up to her climax once more. "Oh Merlin's, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she whined.

Snape smirked down at her. "That's it cum my little slut," he groaned. Those words were all she needed to tumble over the edge. Her body started to shake as she came all over his cock.

He pulled out of her and kissed her. "Your such a good girl," he purred into her ear. He stepped back giving her a moment to come down from her orgasm.

After a few moments of silence, someone finally spoke. "Get on your knees," Lucius demanded coldly. She dropped to her knees in front of both of them.

They both started to stroke their painful erections. Their cum squirted all over her face, some landing in her mouth.

She moaned as she brought a finger to her face and wiped the cum off and licked it off her finger, sucking on it. Both men watched her closely.

She stood up and Snape pulled her into a lustful kiss. He pulled away slowly, biting her lower lip. "That was amazing," she breathed.

Both men chuckled. "Indeed it was," Snape said as he put on his pants. She bent down to pick up her clothes when Lucius smacked her ass. She turned around to see a grinning Lucius.

She smiled as she stood back up with her clothes in hand. She quickly got dressed as the two men watched her. Once she clipped on her cloke she turned and smiled at the 2 men before she slipped out of the room.

She ran to her room to take s bath before bed. She turned on the bath and slipped into a robe. As she waited for the bath to warm she was looking into the mirror. "God, these men are leaving their marks everywhere," she mumbled to herself as she looked over her whole body.

She had bruises and hickeys all over her body. She didn't know how she was going to hide them all. Then she remembered, she knew a concealing charm.

Soon the bath was ready and she slipped in. She moaned quietly as felt the warm water against her cold skin. As she soaked in the tub her mind was only on 1 thing.

Those 2 fucking men that are driving her sex drive her crazy. She can't get enough of them, she needs them. She was taken from her thoughts when she started to get cold. "I really should get to bed," she whispered to herself as she stepped out of the bath.

She got changed into her purple silk nightgown and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 347 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
243K 6K 25
"Just remember, I'm not just here for show," Severus growled, trying to maintain control. He stood up, his eyes never leaving the two of us. "I'm not...
136K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...
97.9K 2K 40
!!!READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING!!! You are a muggle house maid, and your last assignment didn't go well, so you are being reassigned to a new prope...