jujutsu kaisen oneshots

By rudystopit

smutty one shots for the jjk characters started: march 3 finished: i do not own jujutsu kaisen or the chara... More

Let the Games Begin [s. gojo]
Pay Back! [k. nanami]
His Little Toy [y. itadori]
Midnight Lovers [m. zenin]

Trying New Things [y. itadori]

3.6K 34 7
By rudystopit

summary: you got bored of Yuji play video games all day so you ask if he wants to try something new.

warnings: NSFW, pegging, dom!yuji, dom!reader, oral, choking, spit, rough sex, degrading, and praise.

*********

you laid on your boyfriend's chest as he tries to beat the same level he's been on for the past hour. he's hands are on your back and he tries his best not to slam the remote into your back when he loses, but once in awhile a sharp hit to your back makes you look at him as he apologizes profusely. his rhythmic breathing and his heart beat keeping a steady beat, slowly puts you to see until he would jolt and yell at the screen.

he would kiss you on the head as an apology. you'd smile and drift back to sleep only to be awoken again and again.

after about an hour of being woken up over and over again, you look up at him as he so concentrated on his game. he looked so cute. eyes narrowed trying to beat the boss and he'll lightly bite his lip when he thinks he's about to lose.

he flickers his eyes down to you and gives you a shy smile when he sees your watching him. you play with his hoodie strings. you know he doesn't like them but you also know he's so indecisive that he ends up putting one on anyways.

"hey yuji, wanna try something new?" you ask him. he paused the game and looks down at you.

"like what, y/n?" he asked putting his control to the side and wrapping his large arms around your upper body, while his legs tangle with his.

"well when i went shopping with maki and nobara," you started, still playing with the hoodie string. you face gets bright red as you remember last weekend.

nobara and maki forces you to go shopping with them. it was fun, you picked out cute outfits and little gifts for yuji, but towards the end of the day, nobara said she wanted to get some lingerie. maki face went red and you laughed thinking she was joking until the three of you were standing outside a sexy shop outside of tokyo.

the three of you went in and maki stayed glued to nobara's hip like the dildos would come alive and kill her. but you went and explored. you knew yuji would be opened to anything if you asked nicely and let's be serious sex has been boring lately.

you wandered the isles looks at the dildos and vibrators until it hit you. like literally hit you. Nobara picked up and strap and smacked you with it. you thought it would be perfect. you always wanted to try to be more dominant with yuji.

"i wanna try to be more dominant," you asked blushing madly at him. after the words left your mouth, yuji cheeks had a light tint to them.

"umm o-okay sure," he said raking his hand threw his hair. "what do you want to do?"

you sat up and straddled him. you kissed his forehead. his hands fell to your ass, giving them a nice squeeze. you leaned down to his ear and gave him a quick peak underneath it. "i bought a strap," his grip tightened on your hips.

"s-strap?" he asked.

"yeah," you said sitting up. you face a bright tomato red. "i want to peg you."

yuji's eyes got huge. "i've been wanted to try that out" he admits. you lean down and kiss him. In between kisses, he says, "I've been too afraid to ask," you start grinding against him and his hands travel up your shirt.

you quickly grab his hand with a loud smack. you lean down to his ear making sure he can see down your shirt. "not yet baby," you get off of him and walk to your bag.

you slowly unzip the green backpack. yuji's eyes never leaving you once. you pull out straps and a black 5" dildo. yuji eyes widen.

you walk back to him and sit on the bed i between his legs. you place the strap to the side and glide your hand across the growing bulge in his pants. he sharply breaths in as you kneed his dick through his sweatpants.

your fingers wrap around his waistband and pull his pants and his boxers down. you lean down and drag your tongue along the underside of his cock. his hand ball up with the sheets. you bring the tip into you mouth and you hands travel up under his hoodie. your fingertip grazes over his harden nipples. your tongue swirled around his tip. you lightly sucked on his tip.

he lets out a low moan. you start adding more into your mouth. you take his nipples in between your pointer and thumb, twisting them slightly. you position yourself so he has a clear view of your ass from behind your head. sure it hurts your back but yuji would do anything for your ass.

you start bobbing your head quicker and rubbing his nips. yuji's moans got louder and his hand was now tangled into your hair. you suck all the air out of your mouth and continue bobbing your head. his grip got tighter. his beautiful moans filled the room. spit started coming out of the side of your mouth. 

you knew he was getting closer so you put all of him into your mouth and with a few more pumps he was cumming in your throat. tear pricked your eyes and you tried to focus on your breathing. his grip turned into hold-on-for-his-life grip and his moans were so loud it was almost a scream. his warm cum ran down you throat and some spilled out of your mouth.

you removed his dick from your mouth and look at him. he half smiles at you through half lidded eyes. you move to sit on his lap.

his hands resting on your hips as you lean down and pepper his warm face with soft kisses. you kiss his forehead, both cheeks, his nose, and his chin. he giggles and leans up to kiss you. you part your lips and force your tongue into his mouth.

you graze your tongue over his then all of his teeth then swirl your tongue with his. it was a passionate dance. you pulled away only to remove his hoodie then your lips slam back into his.

your lips travel further down to his jaw and you give him a little love bite. you left small pecks down the underside of his jaw and around his neck. you gave him a small peck on his apples adam then you made your way to his collarbone.

you find his sweet spot when your making your way back to his lips. his breath hitches when your lips graze the spot below his jaw. you gave the spot a lick to make sure and when his breath was sharp, you grazed your teeth over the spot. you feel him squeeze your hips. you smile and you kiss yuji's sweet spot. without a second thought you began sucking on it. yuji let out a small moan. you started to move your hips against him. his overstimulated cock throbbed in between your legs as yuji moans into your ear. you give the spot a bite and pull away to look at your work.

you move your hand to his throat and lightly squeeze on the sides to make him light headed. you lean down to his ear and whisper "i want you to be a good boy for me," he slowly shakes his head. then you nip his ear and you feel like shudder.

you get off him and grab the strap. "be a doll and roll over for me," he does as he's asked and rolls over while you step into the straps. you watched you over his shoulder. his cheeks flushed with pink. you climb on to the bed behind him. you roughly grab his hips to put him on his knees with his face buried into the pillows.

"anytime you even get uncomfortable tell me and i'll stop," you say. when he didn't answer you, you gave him a smack to the ass.

"y-yes. i understand," he whines.

you squeeze his ass and give it a hard smack. he lets out a moan. you slip one finger into your mouth and swirling your tongue around it. when your finger was soaking wet you pull it out with a pop. you grab his ass and pull his cheeks apart. you pepper his lower back and his cheeks with kisses.

you lick a stripe over his hole. he inhaled sharply. you smack his ass which pulls a whimper to escape from his lips. you grab the lube from the bag and put some over his hole. you smear it around his entrance and down to his dick. you pump your hand a few times letting yuji moan in pleasure. while one hand his pumping his dick you take the free hand and slowly push your finger into his aching hole.

yuji let's out a loud moan which was quieted by the pillows. you remove you hand from his dick and give his ass a good smack. he whimpers as you slowly pull your finger in and out of him. after he adjusts to your finger, he starts moving his hips against you hand. you quicken the peace of your fingers and move your hand back to his throbbing dick. you match the pace of thrusting with the pace of pumping and yuji couldn't hold in his moans.

he was super loud and they were beautiful sounding. he didn't hold back after a few minutes. he started mumbling about how good you made him feel but was interrupted by a quick smack to the ass which he let out a loud moan to.

when he started to twitch, you pulled out your finger and stopped pumping him. which you whines about, until he heard the cap of the lube open. you let his hips fall to the bed while you put some on the tip of the strap and positioned your self. you move one of his legs up as you drag the lip along his opening.

"please y/n," yuji mewled.

you push the tip into his ass as it sinks further into him. he lets out an angelic moan. you know megumi is gonna yell at you guys in the morning.

"fuck y/n~" he moans. his hands grip onto the pillow.

you start thrusting your hips and yuji mouth hung open as he panted and moaned. one of you hands his planted on the back of his head as grip onto his hair. while the other is on his hip making sure you don't move around. you lean down and give his muscular back a few kisses before whispering, "you take me so well yuji,"

he moans out at the phrase and you give his ass a harsh smack. he yelps but it came out as more of moan. after a few minutes of yuji on his stomach, you pull out and he whines. you quickly turn his over and start attacking his lips.

his huge arms pull you onto his lap and you wrap your arms around his shoulders. his large hands grip onto your ass as you pull away. "not yet yuji," you say kissing his forehead.

you jump off his lap and grab his feet. you pull him till he's laying down. you crawl up to him, settling in between his legs. you grab his calves and push his knees to his chest. you position yourself back to his hole and look up at him.

"yes please, please, i need it," he whines. you thrust yourself in and he lets out another loud moan. you continue thrusting in hard and fast, soaking in his beautiful noises.

you take one of your hand off of his thigh and start pumping him. his hands grip the bed and he starts letting out mumbles of words and some sweet moans. you other hand snakes up to his throat and squeezes the sides.

"are you gonna cum from my dick?" you ask. thrusting harder and faster

"y-yes, please y/n" he whines,

after a few more pumps his legs start to tighten up. you continue as some words spill from his mouth and he cums on his stomach. you still pump him to ride out his high but once he's down trusting into your hand, you pull out the strap.

he sits up on his elbows and looks at you through his lashes. you smile and reach up to run you hand through his hair. you yank down to he's looking up at you and he lets out a breathy moan. you kiss him and released his hair.

"you were so good yuji," he smiles, "but you made a mess." his face heats up and he start stumbling over his words but he stopped talking when he felt you tongue lick up his cum. his abdomen tightens as you lick up every last drop.

his eyes filled with lust and he pins you to the bed. your arms are above your head with his hands gripping them down. one of his legs planted in between your. he leans down and attacks your neck, leaving red and purple marks on every inch.

his hands release yours but you keep them up there as he undoes the strap and throws it across the room.

one hand gropes your boobs while the other spreads apart your folds.

"you're wet from listening to me, huh?" he laughs and plunges two fingers into you. you let out a loud moan as his expert fingers trace every inch of your velvety heat. he pinches your harden nipples. his mouth his watering at the sight of you with tears in your eyes and squirming on his fingers.

he thrusts his fingered deeper and quicker. within a few minutes your were almost undone but he pulls them out. leaving you wanting more. he lifts you chin to force you to look at him. he takes the fingers that we're just in you and puts them in his mouth. he inhaled and closes his eyes, letting out a moan.

"you taste so good y/n" your face gets red. he gets on top of you and leans down a kisses your cheeks. "you're so cute when you're flustered." he chuckles.

he makes his way down to his masterpiece on your neck. his fingers trace each bit mark and hicky. goosebumps rise on your skin as his strong hand wraps itself around your abused neck. you look up at yuji to see he smiling down at you.

"it's my turn, baby," he says, pumping himself to get harder before railing you into the bed.

his hand still around your neck he positions his dick at your entrance. "you better be good for me," you nod as he drags his tip through your wet folds. you inhale and close your eyes waiting for the impact. he trust himself deep inside of you.

you let out a loud moan as his hand other hand grips the top of the headboard. you spread your legs and move your feet around his waist. his grip on your throat tightens. you open you mouth to breath.

"yes, good girl, open wider," you do as your told as a sting of spit hits your tongue. "swallow my little slut," he laughs as you choke down his spit.

you open your mouth to show you did it. the grip on your throat released and two of his fingers you into your mouth. that's when he starts thrusting at inhuman speed and roughness. you moans are quieted by his fingers. it takes every bone in your body not to bite down on his fingers.

his moans are loud and sensual. it's like he's mocking you. he knows his moans are making you go wild but you can't do anything. his hand released the headboard and plants itself on your hips. while the ones in your mouth do the same. his grip was so stronger you could have swore the second his fingertips touch your skin, it was always purple. his thrust became deeper and harder. the headboard banged against the wall as you and yuji moan out like a chorus of angels.

after a few minutes, yuji starts mumbling for you to cum. you didn't even noticed your stomach tightening and with a few more of yuji's thrust you were coming undone on his dick. his grip tightened on your hips as your pussy milks him. you feel his warm seed fill you up. he sloppily thrusts a few more times before fall on to your chest.

you tangle your fingers into his sweaty pink hair. you both are panting and trying to collect your thoughts.

"damn did sukuna take control," you laugh. you feel him smile against your skin. he starts kisses your chest making sure he doesn't miss a spot.

"no i just really love you," he lifts himself off you. he flops next to you. his strong arm pulling you to his chest. he plants a few more kisses on the back of you neck before he falls asleep.

the next morning, you woke up sore and yuji woke up sore. the two of you got dressed and headed to the class room. megumi glared at the two of you. gojo sat at his desk texting away.

"fuck you guys. you two didn't shut the fuck up till 3 in the morning," he yelled.

gojo's head snapped up. "nice itadori!" and held his hand to get a high five. you quickly stack his ass.

"y/n i'm still sore," he yells.

gojo's mouth drops. "nice y/n," and you high five your "teacher".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 912 12
โž๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/06/2021 DISCONTINUED ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ...
182K 6K 31
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?" ~Wow. Love at first sight. Itadori's...
42.8K 1.5K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...